Flock Of Robins Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh it's just how I remembered it!" Summer-Robin murmured, one of her hands sliding down Chrom's steely-abs to his lightly-furred groin, "Even after so long!"

"How could anyone forget it?" Winter-Robin chuckled, leaning forward, her cleavage squishing into Chrom's face, "It's the most perfect cock to ever exist!"

"And it's all for us!"

Spring-Robin held Chrom's - who had been reduced to a bystander in the ogling and handling of his package and body - cock up straight in the air, making sure every Robin and also Grima was afforded an unobstructed view of their destined-love's member; crotches moistened, some eyes went wide while others narrowed, and there wasn't a pair of un-erect nipples left amongst the group of women. Chrom, despite not being able to see anything going on with his face currently smothered by Winter-Robin's breasts, could still hear the increased rate of inhales and exhales that emanated through the room - his own included. Robin was actually touching him in an intimate place, even if it wasn't the Robin he was familiar with!

What they were all gawking at was the longest, fattest, biggest cock in all of Ylisse - Ylisse and probably Askr as well! Half-hard from all the kissing and touching that had been granted to Chrom, it visibly throbbed in Spring-Robin's fingers, a dot pearly precum beading its thick, fist-shaming pink glans; the rest of the giant organ just was just as immense, wider than any of the Robin's could hope to encircle with a single hand - fattening most at its base - and extensive enough that it would probably take all of their fingers to cover its mighty, venous length. And many of them understood that what they were gazing at wasn't even his full size!

Darker in complexion than the rest of his skin-tone, Chrom's cock was nothing short of humongous. Even completely flaccid it hung past his knees, the Prince having to use certain strategies to keep from appearing indecent when he wore pants due its natural enormity. Red-and-blue arteries marbled its massiveness from just under his royal crown all the way to the unruly diameter of the shaft's root, each one of the humongous protrusions pulsating in time with his heart beats. Drooping from the underside of it sagged Chrom's urethra, its voluminous capacity only hinting at the virility the young man possessed - though no hints were needed when the rest of his package was viewed.

Engorged even in their resting state, each of the Prince's tremendous testicles was comparable to any of the Robins' entire head, only smaller than Spring-Robin's matured bust. Maybe. The sack containing the gargantuan globes was wrinkled and in possession of a smattering of wiry hairs that matched those on his crotch and head, Chrom's scrotum hanging down to nearly the floor from its exaggerated weight. His balls made a not-so-quiet noise as they came to life, a light gurgling reverberating from them, indicating that he was already churning up an immeasurable volume of sperm, an amount that the Robins who had bedded him in their own timelines already understood to be without equal. Chrom was as prodigious below the waist as he was in the arts of war!

Most of them knew that this wasn't Chrom's full potential, either. His cock wasn't completely hard, and an eyeballing of its current size let the experienced Robins know he still had a lot more growing to do; his cum factories as well would bloat obscenely the more his arousal intensified and the longer he engaged in sexual proclivities. This was just the beginning of what the Prince was capable of, and the unshocked Robins were actively salivating as they imagined what was soon to come, especially Spring-Robin, who had been the outlet for Chrom's lust longer than the rest of her other selves combined!

The moment that Chrom's cock was released from its cloth prison and Spring-Robin lifted it up, the room's air suddenly became much more humid. Both a powerful heat and a pungent aroma wafted off of the Prince's genitals, tainting the oxygen that he and the women around him were breathing; it smelled like him in the purest, more concentrated form his personal odor could take. A musk that's invisible, coiling tendrils drilled into each and every Robin's nostrils, drifting through their skulls and wrapping around their brains. Simply being able to absorb Chrom's essence in this way increased the combined arousal in the room tenfold, underwear, pants, and bare thighs dripping with feminine lust.

"F-Fuck!" Spring-Robin moaned, stroking Chrom's cock and shuffling back on her knees to make room for its enormity, sniffing his scent loudly, "It never ceases to amaze me, Chrom. Even after all our years together, seeing your cock takes my breath away. I can't believe I managed to take this greatsword when I was so young."

"Mmm, I can't either!" Winter-Robin hadn't torn her eyes off Chrom's package since it was unveiled, "The sight of it still makes me a bit afraid!"

"Oh that never goes away," Summer-Robin added, gripping her husband's skull tightly, "trust me. It will always make us wonder how in the world we manage to get it to fit!"

"You're absolutely right."

Spring-Robin paused and looked over her shoulder.

"Why don't a couple more of you join me? This is more than a one-woman job, as I'm sure you all know."

Though Chrom yet again couldn't see what was happening, he could certainly feel two more Robins take their place beside Spring-Robin, their unique outfits brushing against his legs; the pair was made up of a Robin in a bridal dress, having been summoned during her actual wedding to Chrom, and the Robin in the Dancer-outfit, who had been teleported from her world in the middle of a lesson with Olivia. She too was dating Chrom, though their relationship appeared to be a lot fresher in comparison to many of her counterparts.

Chrom could hear Spring-Robin whisper and giggle to the pair that had joined her, but before he could sit up and see what was going on for himself Summer and Winter Robin were right back on top of him. Winter-Robin resumed her fervent lip-locking, lavishing the inside of his mouth with her tongue, while Summer-Robin straddled his waist and leaned over his body, sucking on one of his small pink nipples; Chrom's cheeks burned nearly as much from being able to feel Summer-Robin's barely constrained breasts rubbing against his torso as they did from the fact that three others were currently playing with his genitals!

From what he could tell through the overwhelming amount of sensations and emotions he was feeling all at once, one Robin - presumably Spring-Robin - was stroking his member, coaxing more blood to pump from his body through its ridiculous length, helping it reach its true potential; the other two Robins had taken a testicle each, and were currently cradling and squeezing their chosen sperm-brewer, using enough force to injure a normal man, but an amount that only made Chrom groan in appreciation. He couldn't stop himself from jerking his hips upwards, wanting more from the trio of strategists between his legs. Spring-Robin giggled.

"You're always so eager, Chrom," she spoke loudly enough for the Prince to hear, pausing her member-massaging, "well don't worry, you'll be getting even more than you can handle today!"

Chrom didn't quite understand the true meaning behind her words.

"So I'm gonna start you off with one of your favorites - even if you don't know it's your favorite yet!"

Many of the other Robins nodded and smirked, understanding all of what their oldest-version was saying.

A sudden engulfing of his glans by something wet, warm, and tight made Chrom lurch from where he lay, not even the multiple Robin's pinning his body to the bed able to fight against his immense brawn. Jerking into a sitting position - Summer-Robin and Winter-Robin momentarily knocked aside - Chrom stared wide-eyed at what was happening below his waist, his rising, creeping libido slowly taking control of his body. Five different pairs of eyes looked up and to the side at him, and five pairs of soft, pink lips all smiled in tandem at his reaction; well, four pairs of lips smiled at him, as it were. But one couldn't quite form the same expression, Spring-Robin's mouth occupied by something much more important.

Crammed into those incapable-of-smiling lips was Chrom's cockhead, distorting her aged, regal visage. Spring-Robin still gazed up at her future-husband with lusty, lidded eyes, her golden irises shining with the love and arousal she felt for the Prince. Her mouth was utterly stretched around the immensity that was Chrom's glans, appearing as though her cheeks would split open if the tip of his member got any larger. Spit bubbled from the miniscule gaps in her lips, drool dripping down the first few inches of Chrom's shaft and onto Spring-Robin's bust, her hands rubbing the flowing rivulets into the rest of his member - or at least however much of it she could actually reach.

Eye-contact unbreaking, Spring-Robin slowly lowered her head, dipping it towards Chrom's shaft, sucking in the portion of his venous, pulsing cock that lay right under his glans. She did this seemingly without effort, barely making a sound as she took the forearm-thick monster into her mouth; the other Robins could tell that Spring-Robin was showing off exactly just how skilled she'd become from decades of doing the same with her husband, something they all would get to look forward to. Chrom gasped and shivered as more and more of his third-leg was consumed by the woman he'd been spending his entire life with, across every timeline.

Spring-Robin stopped when Chrom's cockhead poked at the entrance to her throat - something he could feel but didn't understand - and then pulled back; she didn't release the fraction of his awesome member she'd managed to fit in her mouth yet, halting when the flared corona of his glans snagged on her lips once more. Then, and much more quickly than the first time, she powered her head forward, a sloppy gurking sound reverberating from her neck as she swallowed the Prince's fleshy helmet down her gullet. This was repeated again and again, Spring-Robin picking up speed each time, Chrom unable to do much else but watch in moan-filled awe.

"Feel good, Chrom?" Winter-Robin asked, saddling back up to him and nuzzling her face in his neck, "This is one of your favorite things to do with me, the other Robin wasn't lying. You love to um, uh..."

Summer-Robin suddenly became very embarrassed and her blush deepened.

"You can say it, we all know what our Prince likes," Summer-Robin returned to his other side, running her hands up and down his bulging pecs and hardened abs, "he likes to face fuck us! Isn't that right, dear?"

Chrom shuddered, moaned, and then thrust into Spring-Robin's mouth, in that order, Spring-Robin letting out a muted squeal as she was used in the way that was most familiar to her.

"I-I don't know!" Chrom stammered, looking between the Robins, unsure of who had asked the question, "I don't know, I've, I've never done anything like this before!"

"Mmm but you will, all the time. Whenever you want to, really. But doesn't it feel good? To have our mouth wrapped around your cock?"

Even Winter-Robin let out a needy mewl at the older one's vulgar statement.

"It does! It feels amazing! I never imagined anything could feel this good! I-I-"

"And there's a lot more where that came from!" Summer-Robin grinned at him, lapping at his earlobe, "Just you wait, my Prince."

As it turned out, Chrom wouldn't have to wait long. Before he could muster a reply two more mouths were on his genitalia, though they were aimed at a different feature than Spring-Robin's. The pair of other Robin's - who Chrom could now see was the Bridal-Robin and Dancer-Robin he'd noticed before in the group - each lifted one of his heavy, heft balls to their faces, and were now displaying their own oral abilities on his baby-batter-brewers. Seemingly in perfect sync with one another, they kissed the gigantic orb they'd claimed for themselves, before opening their lips as widely as they were able and inhaling his loose scrotum-skin into their maws. Chrom couldn't help but throw his head back in ecstasy.

Spring-Robin was throating more and more of his serpentine shaft that was still erecting under her ministrations, soaking it in her saliva. Bridal and Dancer Robin were placating themselves at his gravid balls, running their delicate hands over their corpulence while licking and sucking as much of the spheroids' fleshy acreage as possible. And now Summer and Winter Robin were back to revering him with their own bodies, mouth, hands and breasts touching him all over; they once again took turns kissing him, fighting for time with their lover's lips, battling each other for his attention.

He was slowly undressed during the carnal proceedings taking place. Summer and Winter Robin helped him out of his vest, and, sometime during their testicle-worship, Bridal and Dancer Robin finished removing his pants, along with his differently-colored boots. Now fully naked, all of his eventual-lovers were able to take in his masculine, handsome figure unimpeded - though they all knew it well already! That didn't stop them from ogling his musculature, every inch of his body crafted and maintained from years of conflict, his biceps down to his thighs thick with brawn. It only made them all that much hornier!

While he was mostly occupied with the numerous forms of pleasure assaulting his being, Chrom still took what few free moments he had to observe the other three women in the room.

There was a Robin in a Halloween costume that seemed cat and maid themed. A black band with blue, pointed ears adorned her head, and a matching choker was tied around her neck. The garments that Halloween-Robin wore were of a typical, tavern-wench styling, her creamy cleavage lifted by the white top, her upper-arms covered by poofy sleeves; it did, however, appear to be colored in a way that fit her, all of the non white-and-black features of the outfit purple, such as the strings on her bodice. Her dress went down to her knees, and a thin tail stuck out from above her pert rear. She stared at him with the same wanting expression as the Robin's around him did.

Next to her was Grima, also wearing a similar costume, though hers appeared to be mimicking the qualities of a wolf. She had on a headdress in the shape of two furry, white ears, as well as clawed-paws on both her hands and feet of the same make. A long tail stuck out from her black shorts and purple belt, and she wore a matching, laced up top with a fluffy patch of fur sewn onto the chest. Additionally, a long cape of the same royal-coloring was clasped around her neck. Unlike Halloween-Robin, Halloween-Grima only glared at him as she watched the lurid events unfold before her, though Chrom did note that her cheeks matched the color of all the Robins' in the room.

Lastly was the Robin that was perhaps the most important to him; not that he didn't care for all of the Robins present in Askr, but she was the one that most resembled the strategist he knew and cared for. She was wearing her usual form of dress, her body covered by her long robes and tall boots, scarcely showing any skin besides the top of her creamy thighs. This Shy-Robin caught his eye and stared back at him shyly, biting her lip, half-turned away from him, her extensive white ponytails hiding much of her face. Just the sight of her sent Chrom's heart thumping.

Chrom wished he could say anything to her specifically in that moment, to reach out and beckon her closer to him, but the distraction the other Robins were causing drew his attention back to the situation at hand. Looking down, he was impressed to see that Spring-Robin had seemingly devoured half of his cock, and from what Chrom could tell, that was half of his verging-on-erect cock! If his mouth wasn't preoccupied with Summer-Robin, he would have uttered some form of amazed appreciation for what the eldest-Robin was capable of - though it appeared he'd soon get his chance to.

He watched intently as Spring-Robin orally-worshiped his nearly-erect member, along with Bridal and Dancer Robin doing the same to his pouch of potency. Spring-Robin continued to choke herself on its enormity and spread her spit and his pre over his shaft, her fingers squelching against his venous pole; his cock gave several powerful flexes inside of her mouth, indicating that it had reached its full size - but this didn't stop the older-Robin. Not yet. She sucked and sucked and sucked, making sure that there was no slack left in his oversized extremity, until there was little doubt left in her mind that this was the case.

There was a raucous slurping as Spring-Robin yanked herself off of his member.

"Oh Gods!" She rasped, coughing several times as her airway was freed of the fleshy obstruction, "I must be out of practice! That was harder than I remembered it being!"

Some of the Robins around her giggled.

"How did it feel, Chrom? Did you enjoy it as much as we did? From how damn hard you are now, I think I can guess the answer!"

Once more Spring-Robin held Chrom's cock straight up into the air, now showing off its full-size to the gaggle of onlookers. Where before his member hung down to his knees, now it would have reached past his feet had it been parallel with his legs, and in its current raised-state, it jutted out above Chrom's own head. Much higher than his own head, at that! It was easily longer than any of the room's occupant's torsos, longer than Chrom's sword - which had been discarded sometime during his undressing - longer than any human could be expected to take - not that that had ever stopped any of the Robins before!

Along with his cock's near doubling in length, Chrom's outrageous organ had received the same quantity of additional girth as well; this was the main reason that Spring-Robin had released it from her lips, knowing full well that at his erect-thickness that continuing to suck his member could be dangerous, despite her years and years of practice. His glans was now the fattest part of his ludicrous endowment, having gone from fist-sized to comparable to a whole melon - and his shaft was only ever-so-slightly thinner than that! There was scarcely a limb its circumference could be referenced against, except perhaps one of Spring-Robin's meaty thighs.

It defied reasonable definition. Chrom's cock was truly something to behold, standing tall in its immaculate glory, shining from the light glaring through the window, the mix of Spring-Robin's saliva and his own viscous precum causing his cock to glisten; even now sperm continued to leak from his brutally-distended piss-slit and run down his shaft in slimy rivulets, dribbling down to his spit-shined balls - which hadn't changed much yet - and the floor below. Hungry eyes stared reverently at the wasted pre-seed, many of the Robins jealous that Spring-Robin had gotten the first taste of their lover's salty essence.