Flock Of Robins Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now my fellow Robins," Spring-Robin stood up, still keeping Chrom's cock tightly in her clutches, "I know we've all had the same experience with our Prince here. Doing our best to please him. Using every trick we've learned to make him happy. Trying to survive for as long as we can."

Chrom cocked his head curiously at Spring-Robin, while her many peers nodded aggressively in agreement.

"And I know none of us have found success in doing so. But now, I think with all of us here - and maybe Grima too - we can finally do the one thing we've always wanted to: best Chrom in bed! Especially this younger, inexperienced Chrom."

She paused and shook her head, though a small smile crept onto her lips.

"Because I can tell you all now that his stamina only grows as he ages!"

Gasps and moans met her declaration.

"So I think this is finally the time for us to be the last ones left standing! Maybe the only chance we'll ever get to do so!"

Spring-Robin leaned down and gave the stunned-Chrom a peck.

"And I'll lead the charge!"