Flock Of Robins Ch. 04

Story Info
Can The Robins Best Chrom?
11.3k words
5
1.5k
00

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/24/2023
Created 12/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Final chapter! I'm glad those of you who have enjoyed this did, I know this isn't my most popular story by far, but it was a fun commission to write. Something slightly different than normal for me. Anyway, not much else to say, but thanks for reading!

Tags: hyper sizes and cum ridiculousness/inflation, male on female, orgy, clone fucking (kinda)

Tags are for the story as a whole.

Comments and feedback are always appreciated!

*****

"A-Another great one, thank you Robin," he sighed happily, peering over at Summer-Robin, "I hope you enjoyed it too."

She turned her head to look back at him.

"Oh I did, my love! I enjoyed it more than you could ever know. It was exactly what I needed!"

"Ha, I'm glad! I really liked it too - I've liked being with all of you like this!"

Several Robins smiled at him.

"Good, my Prince, that's how it should be," Spring-Robin rose, ready to take control of the situation, "how it will be for the rest of your life!"

Spring-Robin chuckled at the barely-visible blush that appeared on Chrom's cum-covered cheeks.

"Now, who to pi-"

"Me!" Halloween-Robin suddenly popped up from under Chrom's balls, "I want to go next!"

Halloween-Robin turned away from them to look at another in the room before anyone could muster a response.

"But not alone, I want her with me!"

She pointed a cum-webbed finger at Halloween-Grima!

"Me!?" Halloween-Robin looked aghast at the suggestion, "But I've never-"

"Oh yes you have! You're inhabiting your timeline's Robin's body right? So you have in a way, even if it wasn't exactly you."

"That's true," she relented, crossing her arms over her chest, "and I can tell you that this body has been more aroused than I've ever felt it be since taking it over. I guess..."

Halloween-Grima stared at Chrom for a long moment.

"...fine. I will join you. If only to understand what all the fuss is about!"

"Suuure!" Halloween-Robin winked at her, "Whatever you need to tell yourself!"

Halloween-Grima pouted and lifted her chin.

"Well, then it's decided I guess," Spring-Robin let out a light laugh, her and Dancer and Summer Robin making their exits from the bed, "as long as Chrom is fine with it."

"I am, it'll be..." He sat up and scratched his chin, "different, but knowing that she's still kind of Robin helps. Sure, I'm up for it!"

"Great!"

Whipping herself around, Halloween-Robin grabbed her Grima-counterpart by the arm and dragged her to the foot of bed, Halloween-Grima offering only the smallest amount of resistance as if to make a show of how reluctant she was to engage in the carnal activities. Yanking the wolf-dressed woman next to her, she put a hand on Halloween-Grima's back and pushed her down so she was bent over the bed, the villainess letting out a surprised yelp; wasting no time Halloween-Robin - before doing the same - dug her fingers into Halloween-Grima's shorts and pulled them down to her ankles, taking her underwear off along with it.

Despite wanting this Halloween-Grima's face burned a fierce red, while she allowed herself to be handled so inappropriately, her head buried between her elbows to hide her shame; she felt a bit better about the whole thing when Halloween-Robin bent over next to her and spread her legs, hiking up the skirt of her maid-costume at the same time, revealing to all that she had foregone wearing panties that day. Checking out her partner, Halloween-Robin reached over and stuck her fist between Grima's thighs, forcing them apart so they mirrored her own stance. Halloween-Grima's blush deepened as she bared her backside to the room's occupants.

"Okay Chrom, we're ready!" Halloween-Robin called him over, shaking her ass back and forth, "This is how I want you to have sex with us!"

Chrom walked over, casually stroking his cock as he did.

"Sure, but um," the Prince took his position behind the identical rears, his eyes darting between them, "how do I have sex with two people at once!?"

"That's easy! You can just alternate! Start with me, and then after a bit, switch to Grima here, and then just keep doing that 'till you cum!"

"Makes sense to me."

"And then you can cum in both of us! I'm sure that the two of us together can handle your full orgasm!"

"I think I got it."

The Prince stepped to the side so that his glans brushed up against Halloween-Robin's cunt lips.

"So I should start with you?"

"Yep! Go ahead, my Prince. I'm married to you like Summer-Robin is, so you don't need to hold back anything."

"If you say so!"

Legs akimbo, his refilling balls hanging down to his ankles from how fat they'd grown, Chrom held his cock by its center and lined it up with Halloween-Robin's tiny sliver of a pussy; it never ceased to amaze him that something so small could take his massive dick! Tensing his stance, he pushed his hips forward, mashing his cockhead into this Robin's pristine-albeit-soaked mound, her lower-lips opening for him as he'd come to expect. She arched her back and pushed her ass out towards him, wanting to be penetrated and crammed with as much of his member as possible, as swiftly as possible.

It took less than a handful of seconds for the Prince's spear-tip to smash its way into Halloween-Robin's folds, prying her depths open like a molten-hot crowbar. The cat-maid-dressed strategist squirmed and squealed at the initial skewering, throwing her ass back at Chrom once more, swallowing up a miniscule amount of his shaft in the process. Halloween-Grima lifted her head to study her companion, her eyes going wide as she watched Halloween-Robin's own eyes roll back into her head and her entire body tremble, her costume-free tits bouncing against the cum on the bed, splashing more of the off-white ambrosia into the air.

Plunging more of his leviathan into her constricting abyss with a simple stride forward, Chrom punched his cockhead against Halloween-Robin's cervix, reaching it quicker than he had with any of his previous partners. Using the knowledge he'd gained from the day's lurid events, Chrom pulled back his hips in order to shove his rock-hard monster straight through the barrier to this Robin's womb, utterly disintegrating it from the sheer force of his thrust. And just like that, he was deeper inside his strategist than anyone that wasn't him could ever hope to reach!

Giving her no time to adjust, Chrom started to piston into her like they'd been fucking for many minutes already, taking her words to heart; if she really was like Summer-Robin, then she should be fine with this! Halloween-Robin screamed loud enough to rattle the single, cum-covered window in the room, her cunt leaking its translucent fluids down her thighs and Chrom's cock, having her first of many orgasms - at least her first while being fucked that day! Her head flopped around between her shoulders, her bent arms quivering below her.

Chrom continued to fuck her for several more minutes, spearing his colossus deeper and deeper into her womb, extending it further up her body. As he did, he looked over at Halloween-Grima, trying to decide when the right time was to switch over; though he was feeling a lot more confident than he had when this all started, this was still an entirely new experience for him. Halloween-Robin sang his praise in her strained voice again, all while continuing to jiggle her modest behind at her Prince, almost regretting her desire to share him with someone else.

At seemingly random, Chrom pulled out of Halloween-Robin.

"Ready, Grima?" He asked the dragon, sliding over to aim his lower-head at her own juicy cunt, "You sure you want to do this?"

"Just do it!" She snarled back without refusing to turn her head to face him, "I don't expect much so you might as well get it over with!"

Rolling his eyes, Chrom decided to treat her the same as he did Halloween-Robin due to their similarities. With a deep grunt, the warrior-Prince jut his hips out and barreled straight into Halloween-Grima's cunt, bashing her labia open and tunneling straight through her. This was all it took to break the villainess's bravado. Like the costumed-woman next to her, Halloween-Grima's eyes showed only white and she howled, her pussy cumming in appreciation for her sworn-enemy's penetration without hesitation, splattering onto the semen ocean below.

Somewhat amused that the opponent of Ylisstol reacted in such a debauched, expected manner, Chrom chuckled as he powered more of his member forward. Continuing to mimic how he'd treated Halloween-Robin, he plunged his cock straight into the wolf-costumed white-haired woman's cervix, destroying it with just as much ease. Halloween-Grima was struck by another immediate orgasm, quicker to cum due to her lack of experience; lack of experience in a way, Chrom considered. He never really understood the mind-body problem well enough to know how these things worked!

With the extreme speed and force, Chrom fucked his arch enemy. Muscling his massiveness in and out of her, gaping her pussy eternally, remolding her depths to fit his cock - it was everything he would have done if she was another Robin. As he plowed Halloween-Grima to within an inch of her life, spurting precum into her womb again and again, he looked over the Robin next to her, leering at her cratered cunt and how it yawned at him, staying open in the spherical shape of his brutal girth, a trickle of her arousal flowing out of it. The Prince was struck by a sudden idea.

Taking a step forward to pierce Halloween-Grima even deeper, he hunched over and extended an arm, taking a hand off of his cock. Excitedly, he placed his palm against Halloween-Robin's sex, his mitt lightly slapping her sex from his back-and-forth thrusting into her counterpart; Halloween-Robin moaned loudly at the feeling of her Prince touching her needy hole, and like when he was fucking her, she pushed herself backwards. Having never done it before, Chrom stuck a finger into her cautiously, experiencing something other than his dick being gripped by a woman's inner-walls for the first time.

"Y-You can use more, Chrom!" Halloween-Robin panted, looking back at him, "I'm already used to your giant cock so you can put as many of your fingers into me as you want!"

Chrom didn't do as she requested. Instead, he yanked his womb-wrecker out of Grima and switched places once more, re-occupying Halloween-Robin's cunt with his cock; as he changed recipients of his monstrosity, he jammed two fingers into the villainess's cavern, choosing to test this form of pleasuring on her. He fucked Robin and fingered Grima at the same time, his movements in sync with each other, his massive balls swinging back and forth between his legs, the bottom of his wrinkled sack scraping against the cum layering the carpet.

His confidence had reached an all-time high. Chrom fully realized in that moment that the Robins - including his own - wanted this from him, to be used and treated like cocksleeves, to do whatever he desired; though he'd been told this by many of them before, it was only just starting to dawn on him, like he needed the physical proof before he took their words to heart. And the physical proof was splayed out in front of him. Halloween-Robin twitching and cumming over and over on his ridiculous organ. Halloween-Grima doing her best to clamp down on his digits, her cunt matching her partners. All of the other Robin's staring at him lustfully, even those he'd already had his way with.

It all made sense.

Growling a growl that came from somewhere deep within his core, Chrom used his free hand to spank the Robin he was fucking's ass, planting powerful slaps across its pale expanse. Halloween-Robin yelled out happily, her head turning to stare appreciatively at her future-husband; when he did the same to Grima, she reacted the same, her eyes partially obscured by their lids as she also began to understand why the strategist whose body she inhabited loved this man so much. Chrom's chest warmed with happiness and arousal.

Roughly dragging his dick out of Halloween-Robin, he switched back to the dragon, fucking her with just as much fury, fervently jackhammering her brutalized hole with his fleshy enormity and returning three fingers back to his previous lover's cunt. He gave no bearing as he ruined them more and more, his expression one of ferocious concentration; he looked around the room at the other Robins with a wild look in his eye, looking for one person in particular, the one version of his strategist he'd expected to be by his side by now. Spring-Robin!

"Get over here!" He grunted at her with a lock of their eyes, "I-"

"Yes my Prince, whatever you want!"

Spring-Robin bounded to him, practically tripping over herself in her rush.

"Come with me," Spring-Robin motioned towards Dancer-Robin, one of the few left in the room not somewhat immobilized by Chrom's loads, "Chrom needs us!"

She scurried after her older-counterpart.

"Here I am, my love, what do you want u-"

Chrom wrapped an arm around Spring-Robin and pulled her against his muscular, wet side with a squelch.

"I want- no, I need more!" He roared at her, his features manic, "I've... I've never been so hard in my life! Never been so horny!"

"That's the Chrom I know!" Spring-Robin licked her lips, gazing hungrily up at the younger version of her husband, "And the good news is, is that you get more. As much as you want!"

She waved her arm out towards the rest of the room.

You just have to say the word and we-"

Spring-Robin's words were cut off by a rough hand suddenly yanking her by her cum-stained locks towards the Prince's face! The Prince forced her into a kiss, not wasting any more time, finally acting in a manner that the Robins were accustomed to. Surprise transformed into pleasure as Spring-Robin gave herself to the mouth-mashing, moaning into Chrom's maw, getting what she'd desired since first entering the room: for him to take charge. This was the Chrom they all knew, the one that commanded his partner with the same skill that he did his armies, the one that was strong in and out of the bedroom, the one whose mere presence made Robin - any of the Robins - weak in the knees and wet between the legs.

While the destined-heroes made out, Dancer-Robin took her place in the only spot left for her to position herself at: under Chrom's cock in front of his balls. Chrom scarcely gave a response to the instantaneous face-burying she performed on his gurgling scrotum, to busy fucking, fingering, and tonguing his many identical partners. Now close enough to Halloween Grima and Robin that he didn't need to hunch over them, the outline of his gigantic shaft now stretching the fabric of their costumes up to their tits, he maintained an upright position as he switched between them, taking Spring-Robin with him, not allowing her free of the lip-locking, Dancer-Robin shuffling quickly so his cum-factories didn't leave her sweaty countenance.

The fucking resumed, barely a single pause taking place in the few seconds that Chrom's cock was freed from one tightly-gripping hole or another. He rutted into Halloween-Robin like a beast in heat, practically tossing his entire body forward to pound her faster and harder, shoving his entire fist into Grima simultaneously. Releasing one of Spring-Robin's twin-tails, he instead grabbed hold of one the identical bunches of hair of the Robin he was fucking and wrenched her head back until she was able to look at him upside down, her spine contorted into 'U' shaped arch.

With added leverage, Chrom pounded into Halloween-Robin with increased savagery, his hips flying towards her in a blur, Dancer-Robin below him nearly knocked to the floor by the swift swinging of his sack. This only made the costumed-Robin cum harder, her tongue flopping from her lips as she was fucked in the same way her Chrom fucked her, her distended cunt cumming uncontrollably. The Prince continued to entangle tongues with Spring-Robin, her hands rubbing over his semen-engulfed torso, her legs spread to straddle Chrom's muscular thigh and grind her sodden slit against the hills of strength lacing the limb.

Then, with just as wild fervor, Chrom alternated back to Halloween-Grima.

His fist flew straight into the Robin's cunt he'd just left cock-vacant, twisting the meaty appendage around in her clenching walls, keeping her sacred passage opened for his eventual return to it. Punishing Grima's pussy powerfully, the outline of his pole rocketed through her insides, pushing out her skin under her flailing chin, bringing her purple-shirt and fluff of white fur with it; it appeared as though her costume would tear from the furious plowing, which wouldn't be out of the ordinary considering what had already passed! Arms weakening as her constant climaxes depleted the energy from her body, the villainess was almost entirely held up by the Prince's rod.

Her womb was also inflating with the Prince's sperm, her stomach bloating and pressing into the ruined mattress, lifting her even further. She moaned mindlessly as for the first time in her evil-life she felt potency swim around her baby chamber, seeking out her eggs to fertilize; it still felt familiar to her somehow, the Robin's body she possessed clearly accustomed to such treatment. It was because of that that she orgasmed even more rapidly, leaking feminine arousal flying from her gaped sex.

Once more and without any announcement, Chrom switched again, returning to Halloween-Robin. She was given the exact same treatment, her cleavage-showing chest also tented out by the Prince's ludicrously long lance, free for all to see from her lack of covering in that area. Halloween-Robin's own head bounced off the protrusion of her figure, saliva sputtering from her lips, entirely without strength of her own; all she could do was lay there bent over and do her best to endure - something that her lover wasn't making an easy task by any means! Her fingers dug into the heaps of cum around her, searching for the sheets that might help her literally hold on.

Rampaging in and out of the cat-maid-version of his strategist, Chrom grunted into Spring-Robin's mouth, his apex nearing. He switched again, not really paying attention to who he was fucking, the only thing on his mind being that he knew he needed a wet, warm hole to plunge his cock into; most things went beyond his notice, including the Robins pleasuring him in other ways, his entire focus on the loud churning in his balls and the aching shooting through his shaft. Chrom craved climax, and he craved climax soon!

Taking his hand out of Halloween-Robin and his other off of Grima's hair, he slapped both of their asses at the same time, pushing their bodies together as closely as possible, their bubbly cheeks clapping against one another; this was done purely so that Chrom could have an easier time unloading into them, not wanting to waste time moving between their cunts when he orgasmed. He held their rears tightly, groping their pliable flesh in his calloused-fingers, his hips jerking violently at whoever he was fucking. Chrom pulled away from his kiss with Spring-Robin as he felt his cum-factories rumble like the growl of a fantastical creature.