Flock Of Robins Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their groins colliding with a sickening slap!

"YES!" Chrom yelled, holding Spring-Robin suddenly still, relishing in the feeling of having his cock completely buried inside of someone, "This is what I wanted! Gods yes! I knew you'd be the one to take all of it!"

Spring-Robin tried to muster a coherent reply, but all that stumbled from her lips was a mass of incoherence cries.

"I'm gonna, I'm gonna- fuck!"

Another roar. Chrom's head fell backwards once more as he orgasmed harder than he had all day - harder than he had in his entire life, the pleasure coursing through him like nothing he'd ever experienced. His cock jerked inside of Spring-Robin's head-cresting-womb, making an obscene sound itself as his urethra split painfully open, his sperm-producers vibrating against the strategist's ass. Spring-Robin moaned, scarcely holding onto her consciousness, as the first billowing ball of baby batter burst inside of her.

Like the ecstasy Chrom was feeling, the pure volume of virility he unloaded into Spring-Robin had no equal. She was instantaneously forced away from the Prince's chiseled torso as her stomach exploded in size, eclipsing a pregnancy-comparable-size in that singular explosion. The semen erupting from Chrom's cockhead seared his piss-slit, so hot that it burned Spring-Robin's womb; Spring-Robin could feel his potent swimmers wiggling through her depths, seeking eggs to fertilize.

Perhaps due to the mature spaciousness of her birthing passage, the Prince's cum immediately flowed back out of her while also bloating her to preposterous degree. The semen billowing from her re-ruined labia joined her own liquid torrent as Chrom's powerful progeny pissing persisted, her body somehow turned into a reservoir and a sieve for his seed simultaneously. Her stomach grew and grew and grew, her heaving tits now framing her own features and the outline of Chrom's jumping, pulsating member; it also sagged down over the meeting of their sexes and squished out from between their entangled limbs, taking up all the space that had existed between them.

It didn't stop - it couldn't stop! Chrom continuously climaxed within the elder-strategist, deforming her to a formerly-unheard-of degree, not even bothering to check on her to see if he should pull out; she wanted him the way she was familiar with, and Chrom just assumed this was how it was. The gallons of goop gushing from her gaped hole was probably the only thing keeping her from bursting, the constant cascade of cock cream becoming a storm that loudly splashed against the ground below them. Semen levels in the room rose once more, swirling and flowing like an actual ocean, many of the other Robins' limbs becoming completely submerged in the slimy sea.

Though seemingly endless, after untold minutes, Chrom's orgasm slowly petered out. Limbs shoved off of Chrom's body, Spring-Robin hung on his skewering-enormity limply, held up by his cock alone, the warrior-Prince's own hands having left her obese rear sometime during his climax. She just kept bigger! Even while his output died down, the strategist inflated, becoming more cum than person, her midsection bloating as round as she was tall; even when he noticed this Chrom still refused to pull out, wanting to finally feel what it was like to drain his balls fully inside of the love of his life. And when his balls were depleted - for the moment - his glans didn't pause their pouring.

"Oh man, that was incredible!" Chrom chuckled as he tried to catch his breath, wiping his brow of the sweat dotting it, "How are you feeling, Robin?"

Once more, she could only gurgle back at her Prince.

Grinning at his current partner, Chrom wrapped his arms as far across her absurdly blown-up belly as possible, and, using more of his strength than he had in ages, lifted her off his cock.

"Here," he lovingly placed her down on the ground in one of the few areas not occupied by another Robin, kissing her on her forehead like he had with Shy-Robin, "you can rest now, I don't think I need your help anymore."

Spring-Robin's eyes fluttered one last time before her mind shut down fully, Chrom pouncing on Dancer-Robin and tossing her onto the bed the last thing to enter her vision before a rapturous coma overtook her...

...

"That was amazing, Robin," Chrom muttered pulling out of her one last time, having finished unloading deep into her womb only seconds ago, "the entire day was. I can't thank you enough."

"A-Anything for you, my love!" Spring-Robin gasped back at him, her arms lifting around her overly-rotund stomach to stroke his cheek, "I-I'm just sorry we couldn't satisfy you completely!"

Chrom's cock was still very hard despite the countless hours he'd just spent having sex.

"It's okay, I'm getting pretty tired anyway!" He chuckled and kissed Spring-Robin on the top of her forehead before rolling away from her, "Goodnight Robin..."

He closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep, following the rest of Robins' lead - the rest except Spring-Robin.

She was the only one amongst their group still awake - or at least awake again! Watching as her Prince passed out amidst a sea of cum and seed-filled bodies, his cock still, as he'd said, hard, waving back and forth in the air, Spring-Robin gawked at him with a combination of awe and bewilderment; she was laying on her own massively distended stomach, her limbs splayed across its bloated expanse, a river of semen leaking from her cunt. Her muscles ached after what she - and every single one of the Robins had - endured, her mind racing with imagery of the events that occurred since she'd first been fucked by the young-version of her husband.

Spring-Robin had no idea how much time had passed since she entered Chrom's bedroom, the window completely whited out from the Prince's numerous loads, any attempts at penetration of light from the Sun or Moon failing utterly. She'd witnessed the transformation of her love from a shy, awkward virgin into something that was unrecognizable to even her; the Robins and Grima had awoken something within him, a sexual beast emerging from somewhere deep in his subconscious, one that none of them had ever realized existed. Maybe all of the Chroms from each of their timelines weren't entirely the same - or perhaps the orgy that only this version of him had been gifted the experience of was the trigger to bring out the young-warrior's inner sexual monster.

Carnal carnage is what had taken place. Chrom fucked and filled each and everyone of the near-identical women again and again, never tiring, his erection refusing to falter. He moved from Robin to Robin - and Grima - taking them repeatedly in turn, his loads maintaining their insanely voluminous output. Outfits were destroyed and any differences besides the few physical distinctions that separated the strategists were washed away by the Prince's lust. Even their cunts were deformed in matching manners, left as gaping, forever-cavernous holes that resembled the shape of his girth.

Chrom had performed sexual feats that Spring-Robin didn't realize were even possible!

The warrior-Prince had broken the bed frame sometime during her first brief period of unconsciousness, fucking Dancer-Robin so roughly on his mattress that the wooden legs folded and shattered from his prowess. He'd flooded the bedroom until his cum threatened to drown any of the Robins that had passed out from being fucked so brutally. Many of the walls had dents in them and the door to his closet had been knocked off its hinges - and the obliteration of the furniture and surfaces in the room weren't even the most insane of what the eldest-Robin had witnessed.

There were times when Chrom fucked more than one Robin at once! Spring-Robin recalled staring in awe as the Prince fucked Halloween-Robin while laying on his back, thrusting up into her while she did her best to ride him; at the same, he had both Halloween-Grima and Dancer-Robin speared and bouncing on his fingers - one for each hand - as Summer-Robin sat on his face and ground her sex against his mouth and tongue. He'd had sex with four of them at the same time! Yet there was still more she'd observed - and been a part of - that boggled her brain!

He'd had her and Dancer-Robin riding atop his shaft while thrusting into Bridal-Robin, having them grind their cunts against his shaft while he plowed one of their counterparts. He'd speared her specifically on his cock and then walked around the room while they fucked. He'd devastated Shy-Robin while having every one of the other Robins titfuck him at the same time, all of them orgasming simultaneously over and over again from the ferocity of his pistoning. The list just went on and on and on.

They'd been fucked in every position possible, Chrom displaying a surprising amount of creativity as he twisted and contorting their figures into whatever shape he deemed fit for his usage. Titfucking, throat-ruining, using their hands, feet, and limbs - if there was a way that he could bring himself pleasure with their bodies, he did. Wombs and stomachs were constantly drained and filled, and there was rarely a moment when the crowd of Robins weren't drenched head to toe in one of his uncountable loads. The Prince was literally insatiable, the evidence jutting from his crotch and sloshing between his legs! As Spring-Robin joined the lover of her life and counterparts in restful slumber, she had but one last thought...

...when this Chrom was returned to his timeline, his Robin was going to have her work cut out for!