Flock Of Robins Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get ready you two," he warned the Halloween-dressed women, smacking their asses to make sure they were paying attention, "I'm about to blow you up with my cum, just like you wanted me too! Hope you can handle it!"

Only babbled pleasure responded to his words.

"Gods, you're such a stud, my Prince!" Spring-Robin moaned, leaning into his chest to watch the proceedings, "Do it, fill them up! You just know they're gonna love it!"

Roaring, Chrom came first inside of who he now saw was Halloween-Robin. Jerking violently towards her backside, the Prince held himself as deeply inside of her as possible, the tenting of her skin reaching far past her face, exploding with the same ferocity he did in the previous Robins he'd ballooned. Semen seeped from the slit on his glans momentarily before transforming into a full-on torrent, Halloween-Robin immediately raising another half a foot off the bed as her womb swelled with seed. Her limbs waved uselessly as she was jam-packed with liquid potency.

Repeatedly, the warrior-Prince made shallow thrusts into his current partner, surging his load as quickly as he was able into her, his eyes glossing over as he stared at her expanding mass. Halloween-Robin's belly inflated again and again, becoming completely spherical, the front of her maid-outfit ripping down the middle to make room for her growing weight; the laces holding her dress together tore apart first before the entire thing split, her gravid stomach wobbling into view. Chrom washed her insides with his virile cream until her arms were resting atop of her blown-up midsection and her legs were pushed out, her feet nearly elevated off the floor, before he decided to pull out.

Upon sliding out his bucking member, a river of semen gushed from her circular-cunt, sloppily spilling onto the front of the bed and the floor. Chrom turned to the side and jabbed his ball-brew-beaming cock straight into Grima's pussy, slamming into her until his cockhead was in the same position as it had been in her counterpart, disturbing her skin once more. Orgasm still going strong, she received the next portion of the Prince's offspring-offering, her midsection distended in an identical manner; her outfit also creaked as it cleaved apart from the volume of semen shooting into her.

Seams splitting, the villainess's garments ended up in tatters, her tits falling free onto her corpulence. Chrom gave no ground as he continued his fluid-onslaught within her, deforming her womb, stretching it to new sizes she'd never personally experienced before; both of the women climaxed from the sensation, Halloween-Robin's even persisting after her turn was done with. Spring-Robin moaned as she masturbated against the Prince's thigh, and Dancer-Robin didn't stop her ministrations of his pulsating semen-containers, both of which were becoming a normalcy to Chrom.

Returning to his alternating, Chrom kept both forms of his strategist pumped full of his progeny, his milky-excretions spraying across their backs and asses in the few seconds his cock wasn't inside one of them; and these few seconds were enough to cover them more so than they already were, the two women receiving a fresh coating of the viscous ball brew each. The Prince didn't stop until his orgasm did, only pulling out his cock for the final time when both Halloween Robin and Grima were half as wide as the bed itself was, more bloated with seed than any of the other Robins. He gave a sigh of contentment upon being able to finally relax.

"Another job well done, dear!" Spring-Robin complimented after recovering from her own self-administered climax, gazing up wondrously at her future-husband, "I would say they got more than they bargained for - though I'm sure both of them are very happy about that fact!"

"I hope so," he chuckled, looking down at the elder-strategist, "that one took a lot out of me!"

"Well I hope you have more in you then, because there are still more Robins who need some attention!"

"Right. Who did you have in mind?"

"W-What about me?" Shy-Robin squeaked out from afar, "I-I know you said t-that I'm close to the Robin from your timeline, so I just thought..."

"That it would be nice?" Spring-Robin grinned, turning towards the younger woman, "What do you think Chrom?"

Lifting his head, Chrom glanced over to where the only inexperienced-version of Robin stood. Besides the cum dripping from her figure, she looked just the way he'd always known to her: cute, innocent, caring. Even with semen making her appear obscene, Shy-Robin still seemed the same as always, besides a few small changes; it was clear to the Prince that despite how out of place she was surrounded by such debauchery, she was undoubtedly aroused. Cheeks flush, her tiny nipples poking out through her gray shirt, her thighs rubbing subconsciously like she was fighting against her libido - the signs were all there.

Sometime during the day's events she had slunk herself into one of the room's corners, backed away from the rest of Robins, Grima, and Chrom. Her head jerked towards the Prince and Spring-Robin upon hearing them discuss her specifically, her features a mask of nervousness, her hands fiddling with the bottom hem of her top; she froze in place, her whole body going rigid, being the center of attention catching her by surprise. Chrom attempted to give her a gentle smile while Spring-Robin leered at her, grinning like a predator cornering its prey.

"E-Even though..." Shy-Robin stuttered, barely audible over the sounds of Dancer-Robin slobbering into Chrom's balls, "even though I've never even kissed anyone before..."

"But don't you want your first kiss, your first time to be with Chrom?" Spring-Robin asked rhetorically, obviously already knowing the answer, "To be with the man we both know you love, the one who rescued you? Who took you into his care? Whose side you've been by since the very beginning?"

Shy-Robin looked down and, after a long moment, mumbled 'yes' or something that sounded like an agreement.

"Now wait!" Chrom spoke up, using the same commanding tone he did when directing armies, causing many of the Robins to jolt, "Robin shouldn't feel pressured to do anything she doesn't want to! And you-"

He paused to glare down at Spring-Robin, who, for once, looked absolutely shocked by the Prince's actions.

" -you will not make her do anything she doesn't want to! Understand?"

"Y-Yes of course!" She babbled, having not been scolded in such a manner in perhaps ever, "It's just that I understand what she's feeling, we all do. We all were young and virginal and hoping our Prince would come and sweep us off our feet at one point. I-I was just trying to help!"

"Still. This situation is a lot different than what I expect happened in your timeline."

"Chrom, I-" Shy-Robin took a step towards him, her hands clasped over her chest, her breathing heavy, "what she's saying is correct. I do want my first time to be with you - all of them! And while this situation might not be... ideal, I-I wouldn't mind if it happened now. I am getting a bit jealous of how much attention the others are getting!"

She let out a nervous giggle as Chrom stared back at her in jaw-dropped awe.

"See? I was just just trying to do the right thing!"

Chrom looked between the two Robins.

"Okay, then um, how?"

"Allow me to show her the ropes," Spring-Robin suggested, throwing a wink at the youngest-version of her, "to help her out. I know I wish I had someone to teach me things when we first got together. Would that be okay, um, Shy-Robin?"

"Yes, I think I'd like that."

"Okay, well..."

Spring-Robin glanced at the bed, finding that Halloween Robin and Grima had slid off of it onto the floor in their inflated-unconsciousness.

"...well the bed is free, so we can use that. Why don't you undress and come join us on it?"

Shy-Robin nodded at her, but waited until they turned around and climbed onto the bed together before doing so. As swiftly as she could, ignoring her own internal-hesitancy, Shy-Robin took off her clothing, discarding her jacket and shirt before taking a deep breath and sliding her pants and underwear to the ground, immediately crossing an arm over her chest and placing a hand over her crotch to hide her shame. She observed Spring-Robin and Chrom as they sat cuddling on the bed, both of them staring back at her, trying to give her the most 'welcoming' looks they could.

Carefully, Shy-Robin walked across the room towards them, side-stepping the bloated forms of the other versions of her and Dancer-Robin, who was left kneeling on the ground, pouting that she hadn't had her turn yet. Standing at the edge of the bed, she studied Chrom and his magnificent member; while she'd found it absolutely terrifying when she saw it for the first time after Spring-Robin had unveiled it, she felt a little more secure after seeing all of the other Robins handle it with differing degrees of success. Her Prince still possessed an endowment that would make even the most veteran of tavern-whores blush, but at least she knew it was possible - and apparently pleasurable - to be penetrated by it!

"So Robin," Chrom addressed her, one of his hands slowly stroking his oversized shaft, "is there um, a position that you'd prefer? One you think would be best?"

"I t-think I'd like to have sex in the same position Bridal-Robin did," she'd made up her mind about this topic as soon as she'd agreed to Spring-Robin's proposition, "that one looked um, looked the nicest."

Chrom smiled and nodded at her.

"That's completely perfect for me."

"Why don't you come lay over here and put your head on my lap?" Spring-Robin suggested, crossing her legs to create a surface for Shy-Robin's head, "So that at least to start with I can keep an eye on everything and make sure it goes well."

"S-Sure!"

While Chrom scooted to the side to make space for her, Shy-Robin did what so many had before her and got onto the bed; Chrom stopped her before she could crawl to Spring-Robin, and kissed her gently, taking her face in his strong, comforting hands. No words were exchanged between them, Shy-Robin knowing exactly why he'd chosen to kiss her before sex - besides the obvious affection he felt for her. It was so she could experience her first kiss first! Shy-Robin felt incredibly happy that her Prince had shown so much care for her, and returned the gesture until he pulled away from her.

Rate of breathing intensified and her cheeks blazing a fierce red, Shy-Robin hurried to her elder-version, a big smile lifting her lips. She was so excited and in love she barely cared that she was sliding through a lake of muck! Spring-Robin gave her a knowing look as she patted her lap, showing her inexperienced counterpart where to put her head; Shy-Robin did just that, feeling a bit weird about the set-up for her virginity-losing, but glad to have someone to support her nonetheless. Getting comfortable, she spread her legs and looked down to the end of the bed where Chrom was standing.

Chrom didn't join the pair of strategists on the bed, not needing to in order to penetrate his partner.

"Do your best to relax," Spring-Robin cooed above the virginal-girl, stroking her hair, "as much as you can. I know it's difficult and your Prince is very intimidating, but he won't do anything to hurt you. Not on purpose. Try to steady your breathing as well, it helps."

"O-Okay, thank you." Shy-Robin closed her eyes and tried to do as the elder-strategist suggested, trying to calm her pounding heart, "I-Is this okay?"

"Mhm, you look great, Shy-Robin. Are you ready?"

"As ready as I'll ever be!"

Spring-Robin chuckled - the memories of her first time were flooding through her brain.

"Good. Chrom?"

She looked up at the Prince.

"She's ready!"

"Okay," he angled his cock downward across the semen-layered-sheets, lining up his glans with Shy-Robin's slit, "I'm gonna start now.'

"B-Be gentle!"

"I wouldn't dream of being any other way with you."

Warmth blossomed in Shy-Robin's heart from Chrom's words - a warmth that was quickly replaced by trepidation from Chrom's glans pressing down on her sex! Her breath caught in her throat as the Prince applied the lightest amount of pressure he could to her slit, his barely pushing forward at all as he attempted to ease his cockhead into her untouched pussy. Spring-Robin continued to pet the youthful-strategist's face and head, looking down at her and whispering encouragement about how strong and brave Shy-Robin was, trying to keep her still all the while.

Shy-Robin squealed as her lower-lips slowly folded under the coercion of Chrom's cock's crown, peeling apart little by little in a way they never had before; the embarrassing amount of arousal she felt was aiding the process along, her pussy as wet as any of the other Robins were - including Spring-Robin's whose own sexual moisture she could feel against the back of her skull. Chrom continued on, not in any rush, staying true to his words as he prodded his cock as slowly and carefully as possible into Shy-Robin, his features a mask of serene, cum-stained patience.

Unable to fight against her instincts. Shy-Robin wiggled against the intrusion of her chamber, only just managing to keep her thighs spread instead of snapping them shut like her body urged her to. Her fingers scraped through the semen ebbing and flowing around her, her teeth clenched together as tightly as possible, and her stomach flexed as her figure was strained by its lurid testing. Moaning with increased fraught, the fragile strategist did all she could to bear what Chrom was giving her, the same as she always did; no matter the challenge or adversity, she never folded as long as her Prince was there by her side.

There was little in the way of ceremony when Chrom's glans finished penetrating her opening.

"Oh, oh Gods that's big!" She cried out upon feeling the mighty tip of the Prince's appendage enter her, "I-I can't believe it fits! O-Oh Gods!"

"It feels good though, doesn't it?" Spring-Robin questioned from above her, "It hurts, I know, but it feels amazing too, right?"

"Yes! I just... I never expected to be like this!"

"Just wait - it gets better!"

"I'm gonna keep going if that's okay?" Chrom asked from across the bed, his vision centering on the collision of their sexes, "U-Unless you want me to wait!"

"I-I'll be fine!"

With the same care he displayed before, Chrom resumed poking his pole into her pussy, centimeters at a time; it was the slowest he'd had sex yet, and he did his best to hold back his own urges to just fuck Shy-Robin as hard as possible. He panted at the feeling of her inner-folds automatically clenching down around his rod, her hot canal massaging every small section of shaft he inserted into her. Chrom kept a close, mental-eye on how deep inside of his strategist he was reaching, not wanting to accidentally bash into her cervix without warning her it would happen beforehand.

The longer that Chrom slithered his serpent into her sex, the wetter and more aroused Shy-Robin grew. She was mirroring all of her counterparts in this way, her pulled-apart, puffy pussy-lips leaking steady streams of translucent fluids onto Chrom's cock, incidentally making his trudging into her depths proceed a bit quicker. Her pained-mumbling transformed to the ecstatic as she adjusted to the constant ache and flourishing euphoria that came from the alteration of her cunt. Shy-Robin was beginning to understand why the other Robins seemed to lose their mind while having sex with their Prince!

As expected, Chrom's tip eventually tapped against Shy-Robin's cervix after many agonizing minutes of unhurried penetration, his spongy glans giving it a pre-cum covered kiss. Before the Prince could ask if it was okay for him to continue, Shy-Robin was already rapidly nodding her head at him, predicting what he was going to say; she'd learned this would occur previously from hearing the other Robin's discuss it, and, as her analytic self was oft to do, had prepared herself accordingly. There wasn't really a good way to make it an unpainful event, but at least she knew it was coming!

Grinning at his partner's willingness to do what needed to be done, Chrom pulled back his hips in order to gather enough momentum to break through Shy-Robin's barrier. When no protest was made towards his obviously-intentioned actions, the Prince steadied himself before driving his colossal cock straight through his lover's depths, using more force than he had with her so far; his success was immediate, his flared spear-tip rampaging against Shy-Robin's cervix and obliterating it instantly, not pausing in the slightest as it rocketed into her womb. Shy-Robin's back arched off the bed, screeching as the core of her body was skewered.

"You took that a lot better than I did!" Spring-Robin complimented, her features softened by her thoughtful, longing recollection of her own virginity-loss, "I guess seeing it happen to everyone else first helped!"

"S-So huge! S-So much!" Shy-Robin rasped, her body shaking with seizure-like vibrations, "I-I'm... is this what- Gods!"

What she'd attempted to both announce and ask was her first climax of the day - her first ever, truthfully. Her cunt clamped down with strangling-tightness around Chrom's cock, her womb doing the same as fluids spritzed from her cunt, shooting across the bed onto the Prince's chest; Spring-Robin and him both grinned at each other upon seeing the effect the sex was having on Shy-Robin's body, silently understanding that she was now fully in his clutches. Chrom waited until her orgasm receded before continuing.

Pace calculated, the warrior-Prince wrenched his throbbing member back to the start of Shy-Robin's cunt, before shucking it through her hole once more. While not as forcefully as he had with Halloween Grima or Robin, Chrom still put quite a large measure of muscle into fucking this Robin, grunting as he thrust into her, his enormous balls slapping noisily into the front of the bed, causing it to careen into the wall behind it again and again; he was actually surprised none of the other strategists had come to worship his sperm-sack, but he figured they were all respecting the fact that it was their youngest-version's first time.

Shy-Robin's body jerked back and forth as Chrom began to really piston into her, the top of her head bouncing off of Spring-Robin's pudgy stomach, the older-strategist's sagging, gigantic breasts brushing against her forehead. Spring-Robin, for her part, didn't do anything to ruin this special moment either, choosing not to masturbate at the sight of her future-husband displaying his sexual-prowess on another as much as she truly wanted to. Her and Chrom's eyes were fixated on the growing bulge in Shy-Robin's abdomen, her blemish-free, pastel-complexion distorting around the destructive distension.

Cumming over and over again, Shy-Robin moaned through each apex of euphoria, her body slowly going limp under the fervent fucking. Eyes squeezed shut, she screamed as the powerful penetration plunged further into her form, her womb nearly pressed into her chest; it was clear that now that Chrom had started to be consumed by his own pleasure, he was throwing all caution to the wind. She didn't mind this at all, the roughness of pussy-pumping bringing her untold amounts of ecstasy, the likes of which she'd never even known existed before this day.