All Comments on 'Flood Day Fling'

by HornyPhD

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Unbelievable transition from standoffish MILF to being willing to be tied up by a guy she just met. Maybe if they had sex first, then taken to the bedroom, then tied, I would have found it believable. Spend more time on her feelings and make him work harder for it. Take your time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If she managed the gym until 5:00 PM, how was she able to start classes at 4:00 PM?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree with this comment, "Unbelievable transition from standoffish MILF to being willing to be tied up by a guy she just met. Maybe if they had sex first, then taken to the bedroom, then tied, I would have found it believable. Spend more time on her feelings and make him work harder for it. Take your time." I will add that you had a strong start to the story setting the stage with Karlie being in great shape for the age of 43 and then explaining how she and Tony are acquaintances from class. I also liked the plot twist with the sudden rainstorm setting in motion her ending up in his place soaking wet, and the two of them getting turned on by one another as the night went on. Then, you suddenly jump from this slow burn build-up to him tying her up and pulling out his 10 inch dick and openly stating that he wants to impregnate her to have control over her. That is way too extreme in contrast to the fun and light-hearted opening part of the story. I agree with the other poster that it would have been hotter and more believable if Kylie slowly gave in to her reservations about being there in his place and had sex with him in the living room, building up the desire and lust among both of them for things to become more intense later on.

redpoppiesredpoppiesover 2 years ago

Clearly it's a fantasy, but it made me too anxious that she let him tie her up so soon after they met. Rendering women powerless thru bondage isn't really my kink. On the other hand, if he required her to tie HIM up, that would have been an interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Let's finish the story. Karlie relaxed and let Tony fill her up to the brim before climaxing and falling asleep in the deep hugs between lovers.

The next morning, naked Karlie walked over to the kitchenette and made a sumptuous breakfast for both. They walked to find her car undamaged by the flood and Tony used his street smarts to unlock a door without breaking the window and Karlie grabbed charger and keys before locking car and going to gym with Tony for a private exercise session before opening the gym.

Karlie got her MBA and raised money with investors to buy the gym she worked in and put Tony in charge of running it

Love blossomed and the lovebirds got engaged and married with Karlie's daughter as the ring woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's clear that her education was lacking, if she's dumb enough to make that deal. No wonder she got knocked up in high school.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

well,a good story at first,but when it got time for the kissing and oral sex there was none.i have an unfounded suspicion it was written by two people,one of which is a good creative writer,hope she does more. i wish she said what kind of beer that was.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 2 years ago

Why, I ask, do all these stories have the young black guy calling his older white gal his sex slave? That cost two stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I vote for her missing her periods and testing positive - a baby bump to follow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"With that body, there's no way you've been through menopause." Tony said.

Oh Tony you're so smooth. I'll bet you say that to all the girls.

auhound49auhound49about 2 years ago
Please continue this!

I do love your preg risk sex story. So many authors forget sex can result in a baby.

Also, preg risk sex can make things so much hotter for both! Now I am wondering if she gets pregnant or not, and if they have more risky sex before she finds out one way or the other.

As to the bondage, it is very normal for a submissive to not know she is a sub until a situation happens where she is clued in to her true nature, so yes, that could happen.

Now, as to that bet..... Does she accept it or not?

collin4xxxcollin4xxxabout 2 years ago

Although not so much into BDSM, I do enjoy the domination and especially the I,pregnation. Love to see this storycontinue. Although I might rewrite it without the bondage aspect, and end it with her being his lover, and not his sex slave. But perhaps more importantly, I would ensure that she is soon pregnant, and that her daughter soon joined her, sharing her lover and his cum, so that both mother and daughter are pregnant together…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved this wild erotic tale. Creative in its relationship dynamics sets it apart from more generic Young lover catches horny mature one plots.

Wonder how a pregnant-MILF-slave scenario would work out? Please surprise us, again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHornyPhD@HornyPhD
Excited to share my fantasies with you. If you love my stories, let me know how much you came in the comments ;).