Flood Day Fling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"With that body, there's no way you've been through menopause." Tony said. Karlie winced.

"You're right. But my cycles are becoming irregular. There's just no way." Karlie said.

"Ok, fine. If you're so confident. Let's make a bet. If you're not pregnant, then this can be a fling, or a memory, or a story you tell your friends. But if you are..." Tony began rubbing her clit again, thinking.

"If I put a baby in you, then I get you for life. You're my sex slave, to use whenever I need a release. Deal?" Tony's thumb moved quicker. Karlie squirmed, and moaned in pleasure.

"Is it a deal? By the way, your chances of getting pregnant are higher if you cum." Tony began to focus, as Karlie debated the deal. She was soon panting and moaning and cumming around his dick for a second time. As she lost herself in pleasure fo r a second time, Tony felt his balls contract a third time. He was empty. He had filled her with all of his seed. This time, Tony left his cock in Karlie for ten minutes, and lowered Karlie's head in the swing. He let his cock go soft inside of her before sliding it out and slipping away to take a shower. He would let her down and untie her after he was done, letting gravity help the semen swim into her uterus.

As she lay there, Karlie let pleasure wash over herself, allowing herself another moment of peace before thinking about the consequences of her flood-day fling.

12