Flooded with Love

Story Info
A trans guy and his lover try a breeding non-con scenario.
911 words
4.52
4.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evan finds himself spilling all of his weird kinks to his partner who stays unusually quiet as he speaks and taps his pointer fingers together, cheeks warm with a rose-colored blush.

"You want to have a baby?" he asks with a tinge of alarm. "Wait, you had chemo as a kid, right? So it wouldn't work."

"No! Fuck, just listen." He picks at the blanket Rachel and Kylie gave them a while back---it came along with the embroidered pillow with purple and green flowers that read, "Sorry I Punched You In The Face (Even Though You Deserved It)" in cursive.

"The fantasy is more that you're not giving me the choice, you're just knocking me up."

"So, non-conish?" Interest paints his voice. He places a hand on top of one of Evan's slightly shaking ones. His hand is smaller, more delicate.

Evan stops picking at the wool and turns his hand so their palms are touching, fingers intertwining. "If you want to call it that."

"I could get into that. Not that I think rape is okay, but the fantasy of it... I don't know. There's something that's appealing." He kisses the back of Evan's hand, giving it a light nip. "Did you want to try it today?"

"I'd rather you spring it on me. You know, when I'm not expecting it."

"I can do that."

**********

It was a Tuesday when Sam slams Evan into a wall. He thought he was at work, so a cry comes out right before a hand slaps over his mouth.

"Scream and I kill you," he hisses, and Evan can tell by the lisp before even seeing him that it's Sam.

He pulls him over to the mattress and shoves him down, quickly tying him up with skilled fingers. He's dressed in all black, wearing a ski mask and oh, fuck, he looks intimidatingly hot in it.

He takes out a butterfly knife and cuts Evan's black tee and jeans off, which is fine by him, he knows his wardrobe is excessively full, anyhow.

"Fuck you," he spits, getting into character. "Those clothes cost more than you ma-aaaaaake!" His sentence ends with a howl as Sam digs his teeth into his collarbone.

When he detaches, Evan's cock is hard from the pain.

"Plenty more where that came from," he says, a smudge of red on his lips. "I'm gonna mark you up so good. Really make you my bitch." Sam turns him over, fingers shoving roughly into his already sopping nook.

"Fuck no!"

A sharp slap to his ass makes him yelp. "Be nice to me, I'll be nice to you." Another finger forces its way into his ass, causing Evan's cheeks to warm with red.

"That place is dirty! Stop it!" he shrieks, but from past experience, they both know that he likes it. He loves being stuffed, especially in his pussy but his ass and throat make him just as turned on.

"So wet," Sam croons with admiration. Suddenly there's a pop and his ass is cold and Evan knows he broke out the lube, preparing his ass so Sam can dive in deep, and he realizes with a shiver that his boyfriend is prepping him for double penetration.

He hears a zipper and knows Sam is taking his dick and the dildoout. His mouth waters--both the real one and the plastic cock were deliciously thick.

Sam grabs him by the hips, the fake cock forcing its way up his ass as the other dick, his favorite one, slams into his pussy.

"Sto--ah, st--ghhhhhh."

Sam laughs cruelly. "Are my dicks so good you're speechless?" he teases. "God, you're so tight. Gonna flood your holes until you're fat and pregnant."

"No!"

"Yes!" he growls with a grunt and a thrust.

"You don't want my baby? Too bad, pretty thing," Sam croons, dicks slamming into him over and over for several minutes.

When Evan is close, he starts to loudly moan and whine. When he's at his noisiest, Sam dives into his most sinful dirty talk yet.

"You're going to get fat with my kids, bitch! Your tits will get heavy with milk, too, and that's when I'll knock you up all over again because you're mine. Mine to fuck, mine to breed. No one else can have you."

Evan struggles to hold back from cumming, momentarily forgetting the scenario. "Can I cum?" he whines.

"Are you such," he thrusts again, "A fucking," another slap of his hips, "Submissive whore you need permission?"

"Yes, fuck!"

"Yeah, you can cum." And he must forget the scenario momentarily, too, because he says, "Cum, Evan." He puts all his weight on his back, laying on top of him as he fucks him and sinking his teeth into his freckled back, fingers reaching up to drag his fingernails down him enough to leave a mark and that's it, both men are gone, swimming in pleasure. Sam must've not cum in a few days because Evan feels warmth in his womb as he's flooded with his partner's love. Evan squirts into the mattress with a howl, trembling like an earthquake as his cunt and ass milk Sam's dicks.

When Sam pulls out, Evan can feel himself leaking.

Both men are panting as Sam flips Evan over onto his back. His ski mask is off and his short dark hair is a sweaty mess. He kisses Evan breathily. "Was that good...?"

"Perfect," he says in between gasps. "You're perfect, fuck."