Floodgates Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Emmainpink
Emmainpink
268 Followers

Up. Down.

Up. Down.

Thud.

Thud.

Then that voice again... so delicate yet so assured.

"Your brain is too full of stuff. Silly man stuff. Stuff you don't want or will ever need."

An octave higher. Lucy moaned again.

"You need to let it all go, my sissy. You need to become... a bimbo."

The melody changed. Instead of its rhythmic back and forth, the last note changed. It was getting higher. Just as my commander's voice was getting more high pitched, imitating what a sissy might sound like.

"And I hear you all snivel. 'But ooh, Mistress, I don't want to be a bimbo. I'm a man'. If that's true, then why are you wearing panties right now? I know you all are and I'm not even in the room with you!"

I was suddenly very conscious of the lace wrapped around my balls and shame flushed through me. Lucy gave my hand a squeeze. The bassline increased again, catching up in time now to my own beating heart.

"You want to be a bimbo, don't you? Say it out loud for me, go on."

"Yes!" I croaked.

"I want to be a bimbo!" Lucy squealed.

"Good sissy."

Her affirmation filled me with a rush of pride and validation. My cock was still twitching for attention, but I was starting to see what Lucy meant. I felt completely intoxicated purely by the mental stimulation, and I was worried that even moving my hand would break the spell.

"You want to be adored don't you?"

"Yes, Mistress," we chimed in unison.

"Put on display..."

The piano climbed higher still.

"Groped..."

I gasped, not realising that I'd been holding my breath since she first started speaking. Letting out the tension that this goddess was building up inside me.

"You can almost feel it can't you. That STRONG... MAN'S hand gliding over your body."

Bass throbbing now.

"His hand on your neck pushing you down to service his REAL man's cock.."

Throbbing over and over, louder and louder. So loud and so lost in my trance that I didn't even hear Lucy's bedroom door opening and closing behind us.

"Right now sissy, you can actually feel his firm hand on your ass, can't you? Claiming what he's going to take later..."

The power of this hypnosis was out of this world. In that moment, I genuinely had the real physical sensation of a solid and rough hand gripping onto my lingerie-clad cheek. In fact it was only when I felt that hot boozy breath on my neck and his grunted plea into my ear, disrupting the melodic words of my goddess, that the illusion was broken and I snapped rigidly to attention.

"I need you, Luke!" came a definitely male and oddly familiar voice.

I was paralysed with fear but my eyes shot open, as did Lucy's at the mention of what I assumed to be her real name. The man had slid into the bed with us without either of us noticing and was now spooning me from behind and rubbing his hard crotch into me. Oh god, what was going on?

"Michael! Get the fuck up!" Lucy's hand reached past her shoulder and shoved him away from me.

With a crash, he topped backwards off the bed and onto the floor. Released, I scampered away over the bed and crossed over as far as I could to the other side of the room. The idea of a man, any man, seeing me dressed like this, my face painted like a whore, filled me with utter revulsion and embarrassment. All I wanted to do was hide in the corner and look down at my feet, desperate not to have to meet his gaze or look him in the eye.

The guy was so drunk though that didn't seem like it would be a problem. Lucy walked round the bed and over to him, helping him up off the floor.

"What are you doing back so early?"

As soon as he was back on his feet, he went for her, hands roaming all over her thin waist. In a flash, he had spun her round and was pinning her against the wall, rubbing himself against her fishnets while Lucy moaned then regained her focus.

"Mmmm... Michael, stop a sec... MICHAEL! Hang on! We have a guest."

Michael stopped nuzzling into her neck and turned his head to the corner where I was cowering. As fast as I possibly could I snapped my neck the other way so I didn't have to see his face. I was so paranoid that this stranger would take one look at me and recognise me. Did his voice sound familiar or was it my off-the-charts paranoia?

"Oh yeah. My bad," he grunted.

"Go to your room, I'll be in in a sec. I promise."

Too pissed to say anything else, he nodded and slinked out of the room, taking the smell of beer with him. Once he was gone Lucy hurried over to me, her face worried.

"Carl, I am so sorry about that. It's my flatmate. I didn't think he'd be back till like gone 4am, he's usually out clubbing till long past then."

"Right. So you and him are...?"

"No! Call it, flatmates slash occasional fuckbuddies. When alcohol is involved. It's a long story. But look, trust me, I know what he's like when he gets like this and I promise you he won't remember anything in the morning."

"Are you sure?" I said, my voice wobbling. Something about a guy seeing me like this and not just Lucy had freaked the shit out of me.

"I'm positive. It's what keeps our weird relationship going. He knows we do hook up sometimes but he barely remembers it sober. So you'll be forgotten."

"Okay, thanks," relief flooding through me. Not enough to stop the shaking though.

Lucy pulled me into a hug and just held me while I shook in her arms and recomposed myself. When I felt calmer, she made a suggestion.

"How about you just go downstairs, get yourself a drink or some water or something. Cool off for a bit?"

"Water... water sounds good, yeah."

"But please don't go anywhere. I won't be long, I'm just going to go in there and take care of him, then we can at least chat, yeah?"

"Take care of him?" Lucy simply raised a flirtatious eyebrow at that.

"You know what I mean girl! Now go get that water. Or help yourself to something stronger if you like."

She took my hand and led me out the room. I headed downstairs, while out of the corner of my eye I saw Lucy slide into the room across the hall from hers, the door slowly gliding shut behind her. What was she going to do in there?

Michael had left the main light on in their hallway, which seemed garish after the blackness of the hypnosis I had just been subsumed by. It felt like a wake up call. What I had been doing with Lucy in the shadows where no-one could see us had been fun, but exposed in the light it all seemed wrong. What was worse, I had to pass by another mirror they had just by the foot of the stairs and I caught my powdered face reflected in it as I passed. I saw myself standing there in Lucy's bra. Outside of the softy lit pink glow of her room, I didn't look feminine. I looked ridiculous. Just a man pretending to be something he wasn't. I needed a drink.

The kitchen lights were thankfully switched off, I much preferred it that way, only lit by the streetlights out. In the darkness I could make out a corner of the kitchen where the two flatmates kept their spirits and strong alcohol. I wondered which stuff was Lucy's that I was free to take and what was Michael's. Or should that be Luke and Michael's?

Opting for a vodka and drinking it straight from the bottle, I couldn't help thoughts running through my mind. No matter how feminine he looked and acted, I had still let a guy suck me off tonight. I'd had my hands all over him, was going to stick my dick in his ass. And what was worse of all, I'd dressed up just like him and had a man grope me in the dark. A real man had seen me as a sissy. Didn't that basically make me one? My actions tonight sure as hell made it hard to say I was definitely straight now. I tried to bury these thoughts with a big gulp of Smirnoff, but all it did was burn my throat.

Water was what I needed. To sober up and get out of here, back in my own bed and pretend this never happened. After a big glass of water, I had my plan of action. Lucy was in there with her flatmate so I could get away without either of them realising. All I had to do was sneak into her room, get my clothes and creep out and jump straight into a taxi. I could call one once I was outside and had my phone on me. I felt bad for leaving Lucy, she had specifically asked me to stay but I knew right then that this wasn't for me. I'd message her on Grindr to apologise and delete the app straight away.

On a mission to get out of this women's underwear and retrieve my normal clothes, I crept up the stairs as quietly as possible. From the occupied room, low guttural moans were coming. Part of my brain began to picture what Lucy was doing to elicit those sounds from him, but I shut that down. I didn't want to be tempted to stay. I managed to get up the stairs without making a single sound. I was almost there. Almost.

In the section of landing directly between Lucy and Michael's room, a creaky floorboard had the misfortune of me stepping on it and let out a loud noise. My neck whipped to the right to check if I'd been seen. And through the open crack to Michael's room, I saw them and took in the whole damn scene.

I first saw Michael, his big hulking frame sprawled on his back on the bed, semi conscious. He still had his shirt on but his trousers were on the floor next to him. I took in the soft grunts he was making and then my eyes travelled down to what was causing them. Revealed to me in brief flashes, his average sized but thick cock was standing to attention. The pulsing veins could only be seen in flashes because Lucy's lips were going to work around them, bobbing up and down with such focus and purpose it was impressive.

Her eyes were focused down in front of her, just staring at Michael's crotch and torso. Like a natural cocksucking sissy, she was responding to his moans, changing up the pace whenever he grunted his approval. I hadn't had a blow job in a while, but I recognised the noises a man makes when he's getting good head. It was hard to think of myself being a man when here I was draped in lingerie, but one crazy night hadn't changed that. I was still a man.. for now.

Lucy was doing to her man what I'd hoped she'd be doing to me when I'd got that fateful taxi over here. How had I ended up like this? How, if I was being truthful to myself, had I ended up in a position where I would rather be the one on my knees sucking a cock, than the guy lying back and taking it from the sissy freak of nature? It shocked me how little doubt I had that that's where I'd rather be right now. I'd known deep down that if I saw what the two of them were doing, that temptation would be too strong. And now here I was, rooted to the floor, utterly transfixed. I couldn't move even if I wanted to.

Lucy's long brown hair was still bobbing up and down at the same pace, clearly my misstep on the floorboard hadn't disturbed them too much. Without the constraints of a sissy cock cage, I'd grown so hard watching them, fantasing about taking that hard, juicy cock in between my lips and just going to work on it. I couldn't remember when my hand had travelled down and gripped it softly but all I knew now was that I was stroking it in time with Lucy's rhythm. My mouth was open in a wide little O, as if it could be used at any moment. Just gently stroking and silently watching. An amateur sissy voyeur in the doorframe, while the real slut pleased the only true man in the room. My breathing was getting heavier and heavier. I was so excited watching them, and as quiet as I was trying to keep, I couldn't stop a sudden high pitched moan escaping my mouth.

That did it. Lucy stopped and reluctantly pulled her head away from Michael's throbbing dick. He grunted impatiently, although still stayed completely out of it. Her head turned and her eyes caught mine. She drunk me in, silhouetted in the light of the doorway, spying on them. For a moment I wondered if she'd be angry with me but her beautiful face, framed by those brown curls, was beaming at me. To keep Michael happy, she took his cock in her left hand and began gently pumping it, while extending her right out to me and wagging a finger delicately, beckoning at me to come over.

I didn't need more than that, I was too far gone for regret now. I took one step forward, not breaking eye contact with Lucy, but as soon as I did, her beaming smile turned into a frown, from what I could make out in the dim light anyway. Had I done something wrong? Turning her wrist in a smooth motion, she pointed down. It dawned on me then what she wanted me to do. As a good sissy should, I fell to my hands and knees. It felt so natural, like this is where I belonged. I belonged at the foot of a real man. His cock was only a few feet away from me now, and I crawled with glee and abandon over to where Lucy was too on her knees, gently massaging him. As I came closer to her face, she leant into me and kissed me softly on the lips.

"Oh Carla! I'm so proud of you, I knew you'd be back. Do you want to try?" Lucy whispered.

I nodded and Lucy shifted slightly to the left, mouthing it's all yours. I was now firmly between Michael's legs. In a position ready to do something I'd never done before and take a dick in my mouth. I raised myself up slightly so that I was at a better angle to actually take it into my mouth. With Lucy not making love to it with her mouth now, I could properly take it in. It smelt overwhelmingly manly. Sweat and musk. The lack of light meant it was hard to perceive the colour exactly, but the size was easy to make out, somewhere between six and seven inches but incredibly thick and round. Just the thought of having it inside my mouth, I knew it would stretch me. It would change my body, I'd have to accommodate it. Change myself. Submit to it. But I wanted to do this, scared as I was, it felt like the whole evening of becoming Carla had been leading to this ever so naturally.

I gingerly went to take it in my hand, and almost jumped back at how much it pulsed when I wrapped my fingers around it. They looked so manly, Carl's fingers and not Carla's, and I regretted not getting Lucy to paint my nails as purple as the knickers I was wearing. The dick in my hands felt so alive, so firm and hard in contrast to the delicate and unsure way I was moving my body. Trying to be demure and feminine, but also nervous and naive about what I was doing. I leaned forward to take it into my open lips, but not being familiar with long hair, the blonde wig, which I'd totally forgotten about, fell forward and obscured my vision. Aiding me like a true wingwoman, Lucy gathered it up in her dainty hands and held the strands behind my head. I couldn't thank her enough. Gathering the hair in one hand, she let the other rest on my shoulder and squeezed it, then lent in to whisper in my ear.

"You can do this, baby. I'm right here if you need me. Take your time but I think he's about to blow very soon. Please share some with me after you're done?"

There was a pleading quality to her tone with that question at the end. I truly understood how desperate this sissy was for a man's cum. I guess it had been hard enough on her banking on getting my cock inside her tonight, and having to give that up when she realised what I actually was. I was no use to her as a man, but I could be a sissy sister to her and share the rewards from Michael when I was finished. If I made him finish that was, and that wasn't a given with my lack of skills. I nodded softly to show I had understood and she squeezed my shoulder again in thanks. It was time to taste him. Time to suck my first ever cock.

When my lips parted and I slid his hardness into my mouth, I was surprised at first at how much there was to fit in. This mystery man was not super well hung and even then, my mouth felt too small to even handle it fully. I felt guilty about the times I'd pressured girls to deep throat me. It filled my senses completely, my nostrils being so much closer to his musk now. It tasted strong but good, so much more potent than I'd expected. When it was as far down my throat as I thought I could take it, I pulled back slowly, letting it glide back through my lips till only the tip of him was on my tongue. I could feel his body resisting my mouth's retreat, his cock getting harder and twitching for attention.

"Don't stop, bitch..."

I was his bitch right now, and fuck that was getting me so hard. I couldn't think how much this would hurt Lucy, getting this hard at all the name calling when she was strapped away in her sissy cage. Maybe by this stage she had trained herself not to get erections. I wanted to be a good girl for the man I was pleasuring and so obeyed his command, not stopping, going straight back to work on him with my mouth.

"That's it, girl," Lucy whispered in my ear, before kissing my neck.

Back down I went, taking all of him as far as I could. It felt so warm in my mouth, like inside me was the perfect place for it. My regrets had gone a long time ago, now I was just in pure cocksucking frenzy. I got into a rhythm that worked for me, which I could tell he was enjoying from his moans. My eyes were shut, purely focusing my senses on the feel of his cock fucking my mouth. Suddenly, I felt his strong hands grab my wig, tightly around my skull.

"Oooh! That means he's cumming!" Lucy squealed in my ear.

His hands gripped my head so tight I was sure the wig was going to fall off. Michael's body was spasming, and I was the outlet for him. I was no longer sucking his cock, I just remained stationary while he bucked his hips and fucked my face relentlessly, building up to what seemed like it was going to be a magnificent orgasm.

"Ohhhh FUCK!"

The spurts of hot, salty cum hitting the back of my throat took me by surprise, the first load anyway. Cum filled my mouth, then a second later another intense load and then finally a third and less intense dribble all found their way onto my tongue. I stayed held in place for a moment, no choice but to stay clamped to his cock while his strong hands held me in place. With a sigh, the tension in his body waned. Where he had been almost suspended in the air, hips raised as far as possible off the bed to get deeper down my sissy throat, now his body collapsed. I fell back onto the floor in a crumpled heap. I took care not to spill any of my prize, although a little ran down my lips. Lucy edged over to me and took my cheeks in both her palms and pulled me close for a kiss. Our kiss was intense and greedy. Lucy wanted what she'd started and I was more than happy to share. Our tongues traded his man juice back and forth.

When she pulled away, the enormity of what I'd just done hit me. I was panting and just trying to catch my breath, unable to stop a wave of contrasting emotions wash over me. Fear. Excitement. Pride. Shame. Lust. Lucy saw from my face that my head was a mess, and took my hand. It felt good to have that reassuring presence. I'm sure she'd been in this exact same position as me once. Was I on the start of a similar journey? She pointed to the door, then raised herself onto her tiptoes, dragging me along behind her.

The door to Michael's room shut, we slinked back into her room. Where we were before, just the two of us before we'd been interrupted. I could still vividly taste his cum in my mouth. With the bedside lamp on, we could see each other a little better. Lucy still looked hot, but a lot more bedraggled now. Her lipstick was kinda smeared, and I guessed if I looked in the mirror mine would be too. We just stood opposite each other, not saying anything. Amongst all the excitement, I hadn't noticed my own cock grow completely rigid and stand to attention between us. Now neither of us could ignore it. Lucy was looking at it with a look of obsession in her eyes.

"It's a lot bigger than it was when you first came over here."

"Yeah, I guess." I admitted, a little embarrassed that clearly standing here in lingerie had much more effect on me than seeing Lucy in hers.

Emmainpink
Emmainpink
268 Followers