Floodgates Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Emmainpink
Emmainpink
268 Followers

"Can I?" Lucy asked, her hand floating gently by my throbbing cock.

I nodded then almost fell to my knees with how much they shook when her small hand wrapped itself around my cock. I didn't realise how much I'd needed this release what with everyone that had happened. Lucy's next words gave me pause for thought though.

"You know, Carla..." Lucy said with a sarcastic smirk. "A real sissy would be in her cage right now, wouldn't she?"

She teased me while pumping my cock gently and all I could do is shake my head and mutter 'no'.

"It's a good job you haven't properly committed to sissyhood. Cos I need a fucking Carla. You promised me one earlier... and you want to be a good girl don't you?"

I did want to be a good girl. I wanted to make her happy and thank her for my transformation tonight. Lucy pushed me back onto the bed and jumped on me, so that all of a sudden I was on my back and her lips were wrapped around my cock, getting it wet. Next thing I knew, she was back kissing me, and straddling my body then.... bam! Her boy pussy was already sliding down my cock. I don't know how she'd managed to do it with no lube, but within the space of ten seconds, this horny sissy faggot had gone from standing next to me to riding my dick.

"Good girl, let me fuck myself baby! You look so gorgeous just laying there and giving it to me!"

If I was confused before, my head was even more scrambled now. The night had come full circle. Here I was, doing the thing I had come over for initially but this time dressed up and looking stunning in Lucy's make up. I was fucking her like a man, but had never felt more like a woman. Maybe in this moment, lesbians was the term that described us best, who knows? Lucy's palms were pressed down hard on my chest, cupping where my tits would have been. She was throwing her ass back in a rhythm that was going to make me cum at any moment. I wasn't even wearing a condom it had happened so fast.

"Cum.... in.... me!" Lucy grunted between clenched teeth.

That was all the invitation my body needed. I filled Lucy's cunt with everything my balls could give her. She giggled as she felt me pulse inside her, both of us moaning and rocking. She slid off me with it dribbling from her hole and then instantly pulled me into a tight embrace.

"It's okay, honey. It's okay!"

"What are you...?" But she just shushed me and pulled me into a firmer hold.

"I promise you, its okay. You're going to feel quite a lot of shame and regret now and I'm here to help, baby."

And she was absolutely right. As we laid there in silence and my post-orgasmic glow, the memories of what I had just done flooded over me. The adrenalin was fading from my bloodstream, replaced with utter disgust with myself, along with guilt and shame just as Lucy had predicted. What the fuck was I wearing?

"I'm telling you, it's okay! What you're feeling is so so so normal. Everyone goes through it, and it will pass."

I didnt want to hear her words right now. I really just wanted to wallow and get out of these clothes as fast as possible.

"This is why we wear cages, hun. So this doesn't happen..."

But the idea of wearing a chastity cage now, what had appealed to me in the most perverse and kinky way earlier, held absolutely no appeal whatsoever. I slid out from Lucy's arms and sat up straight on the bed. Off came the wig in one hard tug.

"Can I get a shower?"

"Of course. You know where it is right? I'm really sorry Carl, I know this is a lot. I bet a lot of this just seems really fucked now, but it doesn't mean you won't want to do it again.."

"Just tell me where the shower is please."

"Yeah course. It's the other one over in the hall. Sorry I'll shut up. A shower will do you some good. Clear your head."

"Thanks."

I quickly slipped out of the rest of the clothes Lucy had dressed me in, then hurried out the room naked. Across and into the shower as fast as I possibly could. What a cliche but I wanted the scolding water to watch away the memories of the sins I had just committed. The way I'd let myself be feminised. How gladly I'd sunk to my knees to let a man use my mouth as a fleshlight. And how I'd delighted and prided in him choosing my mouth to bless me with his cum.

Five minutes later, my mood was slightly less intense. Lucy was somewhat right, the intensity of my guilt was fading. I could still taste the saltiness in my mouth I realised. Ten minutes ago that would have made me want to run for the mouthwash and spit it out. Right now, well I could live with it. I would wait and see. At that point, standing completely naked in the middle of the bathroom, I realised there was no towel in there. Lucy would have one in her room, and Michael was passed out asleep. Thinking nothing of it, I opened the bathroom door to walk through the hall.

And there he was standing in front of me. Very much awake. And very much familiar.

"Carl?"

Oh no...

TO BE CONTINUED

Emmainpink
Emmainpink
268 Followers