Floret's Insect Experiences Ch. 06

Story Info
Two students still pregnant with insects are tracked down.
7k words
4.47
5.8k
7
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 07/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Morning!" Mary arrives downstairs and greets the couple already in the kitchen. Gloria bends the newspaper and looks over it to her. Jed roasts some bacon and eggs on a pan; a delicious smell wafts from his direction.

"How's Floret?" Gloria yawns and asks as Mary joins her at the table. She should be used to this early rhythm, but 6 a.m. is just way too early for anyone to wake.

"Sleeping like a log, as usual. Anything... in the paper?" Mary's usual smile twists in trepidation.

"Seems like we're in the clear, for now at least."

"Maybe everyone was just traumatized, and you'll have a big queue for therapy today," Jed jokes to a dead silent audience.

After too long of a silence, Mary courtly responds something at least.

"Maybe..."

"Don't distract yourself too much from your cooking..."

Gloria folds the newspaper and gestures for Mary to lean over the table with her, whispering very quietly:

"I checked today's classes and their attendees. Our two targets have-"

"What are you gals whispering on about?" Jed quips and slides bacon and eggs onto plates, distributing them evenly for three.

"Oh, just how I was certain your cooking would be a success, ye Gloria of little faith." Mary backs out of their secret meeting and chuckles.

"Right, who knows, maybe this is a new start, another attempt at climbing up from the bottom that was yesterday."

"Ouch, I'll reopen Sweet Honey someday yet, even if I have to do all the cooking! My mind still hasn't changed."

"Right, sorry. Hate to sound like a broken record, but maybe you should get some professional help; a cooking class or even just our university's cooking club would be a start."

Mary covertly grabs the salt and pepper shakers from the middle of the table, sprinkling some on her unseasoned bacon.

"Would I actually be allowed at the cooking club?"

"Oh, um- maybe, what do you think, Mary, who's the club president even?" Mary deals the seasoning under the table to Gloria as Jed shifts his attention to her.

"Hmm, let me think... I'm not actually sure," Mary gestures towards Jed with bacon on her fork. "But we can find out and ask today?"

"Well, either way, that'd be great, thanks." Jed smiles, seeming genuinely happy, wolfing down his own cooking.

"Alright, don't forget to wake Floret in time for her swimming club," Gloria remarks after she has seasoned her food and returns the glass shakers to their place.

"Of course I won't!" Jed grins as he pours honey onto his bacon from a big jug.

***

Gloria and Mary leave the apartment to be on time at the school, as the faculty is supposed to. "Are you going to wear that all day?" Gloria observes her scruffy sweater, a bit worse for wear and stained from yesterday.

"I've got a few pairs, differently colored though, stashed up at the school." I have to remember to pick up Floret's washed clothes, too.

"How prudent of you." Gloria adjusts her jacket and zips it up; the morning was misty and colder than usual. So she opted to wear loose jeans and a blouse instead of a dress. However, she might get sweaty in them when the day warmed up again.

"Well, anyway..." Gloria glances behind to see nobody else around on the streets. "Back to what I tried to tell earlier about Sarah and Emily. Thankfully, they failed this year's math course, so they have a refresher today."

"I see what you're insinuating. Let's hope they can pass it without attending." Mary smiles devilishly.

"Uh, what were you thinking of doing to them? I know we need to get the... insects out of them, but..."

"Me? Gloria, you'll help me too, won't you? You don't have any classes in the morning, right?"

"Oh, not yet, no..."

"Perfect! Now, which classroom did they have math at? I have a plan."

***

An hour and a half later, Mary and Gloria gather to covertly stake out Classroom 3B, as inconspicuous as two teachers can be in a university.

"Hi, Gloria."

"Morning, Mallory." Another student passed them, yet again greeting one of them.

It's been half an hour since they sat on the bench to wait. Maybe they were too optimistic, hoping the two troublemakers would show up early for class.

Gloria crosses her legs and looks around nervously. It was just a minute till eight, till the class started.

Mary got up, peeked inside the classroom, and returned to her. "We didn't miss them. They just aren't here..."

"I don't like this..."

Joline appeared and sauntered past them, "Morning," the math teacher said to Mary as she passed, whisking her long hair with her hand and looking away as she passed Gloria. She closes the door to class behind her.

"She doesn't like you, does she?" Mary asks, surprised.

"That's math teachers for you. They turn their noses at biology for whatever reason," Gloria shrugged. "Well, what now? Our two pupils are missing."

"Can you stay here just in case they show up late? I'll start searching around the school."

"Sounds good, I'll just... sit here." Gloria folds her arms. "Good luck."

Mary gets up and heads towards the recreational room. Maybe they were skipping class there. She walks down the long corridor, turns a corner, and almost collides with the principal.

"Woah!" He manages to stop just before the hurrying nurse. "Mary, just who I wanted to see." He adjusts his broad black-rimmed glasses higher on his elderly face. Some wrinkles always stuck on his brow, but the vigor of life still shone bright in the rest of his features.

"Oh, good morning, Headmaster Thorndal," Mary grabs and runs the hem of her yellow sweater with her hand, as voluptuous and skin-tight as her blue one. "What can I help you with?"

"I know it's not my place to ask, but... I can't help but be curious. Just tell me if I'm overstepping."

"Uh- sure, ask away?"

"Was Clover doing alright? Did you have a disagreement or something? Maybe something in his personal life?"

"What? N-not that I know of, why?"

"Do you not know? He gave me his two weeks' notice yesterday and seemed to be in a hurry too, papers pre-filled and everything."

"What? He did? No, I had no idea..."

"He then applied to use the rest of his vacation time immediately, so he won't show up for work until his contract's over."

Did it really scare him so badly? I thought he had treated Insectus Infectus himself.

...

Was he just a big liar?

"Don't worry, Mary, I'll try to look for a replacement as soon as possible. Hopefully, your workload won't spiral out of control in the meantime."

"I... appreciate it." With a dejected look, Mary continues: "If you'll excuse me... this was all so very sudden."

"Oh, of course. Hang in there," the headmaster gives her an encouraging pat on the shoulder as he walks past her.

Mary erases the fake look of sadness and hurries to find the ticking birth-bombs before something happens that terminates her contract, too.

***

Gloria clacks the wooden bench with her longer-than-average, natural nails, slumping on the long bench and leaning on the wall. The corkboard, just at head-level due to her height, made it uncomfortable to rest against. On the board all sorts of scribbles and paintings from the art club and art classes; most of the school's walls were littered with them.

She sighs and looks at the wood-lined ceiling. She could have been sipping coffee, chatting to her colleagues, or preparing for her class in the teacher's room. Doing anything, than wait around. Those brats just couldn't do as they were told...

The silence is broken by a set of steps. The principal's bald, tall figure appears from the direction where Mary went.

Gloria jumps to attention, straightening her back and posture immediately.

He spots her and approaches, in his chest pocket, a different flower adorning it each week. This time, it was a blooming blue balloon flower, a five-petaled, gorgeous perennial. Named after its spherical bud, though in her opinion, it looked more like an eggplant than a balloon when closed. "Gloria? What are you doing here sitting in an empty corridor?"

"Oh, um... Morning to you, too, Thorndal. Did you happen to meet Mary?"

"Yes, why?"

"Did she say anything? I spotted her sitting here earlier; apparently, a student missed an appointment time. So, I- I'm helping her track her down."

"Oh, she didn't say anything like that, but I guess that's understandable..." He thoughtfully grasps his broad and well-formed chin before his face softens. "I'm sure Mary appreciates the support, especially given the situation she's in now herself."

"Y-yeah..." What is he talking about?

"Oh, but can I help? Who are you looking for?"

"Oh, that... that's a... confidential, patient confidentiality, you know. Plus, uh, women's business." Gloria grins awkwardly, "I'm sure you know how it is."

Seeming a little perturbed, he seems to understand the issue, however. "Right, I wish you luck. Just let me know if you need any help. I hope it's nothing serious."

"Thanks, I will."

Gloria sighs with relief as the well-dressed gentleman of a principal walks away. He was a little too helpful sometimes; at least, he seemed none the wiser to what was really happening. Thorndal's gentle understanding only lasted for as long as the peace did. His lectures and temperament were legendary; just don't get on his bad side, and he's the best employer a teacher could ask for.

Gloria's phone vibrates, the caller: Mary. "What's up?"

"Come to art class. I found our two degenerates."

***

"Oh, that tickles!" Sarah bites her lip, sitting naked on top of a table, just her top on. Emily's dexterous brush strokes tease her lower lips as she paints. "Try to stay still! It won't much resemble the show if your squirming makes all the lines squiggly!"

"R-right, but... I can't when you... brush me like that."

"Well, I endured mine just fine, didn't I?" Emily's round pregnant stomach is painted with purple and pink circles, sharp brush strokes, and swirls as if for a magical ritual. She finishes the last stroke of white paint on Sarah's left pussy lip, taking a step back to admire her work.

"How's it look?"

Emily taps her chin with the end of the brush, "Exactly like the arcane tattoos of Lacei," smiling as she plops the brush back onto her painting palette, elegantly held in her other hand. "But something's missing. I think it needs more." She smiles mischievous.

"Then paint me up like the succubus girl Nezletina!"

"You're demand, my hallowed order." Emily recites a line from their favorite show, 'Arcane and Lustful' and begins her holy work with red paint. The series that had brought them together, as Sarah had a habit of quoting it without realizing, which Emily had picked up on. Ever since that fateful meeting in the first year of their studies, they had been inseparable, but never before as close as this.

Suddenly, the door opens. Both of them freeze, looking at the previously locked entrance like lawless fugitives caught in the Police's spotlights.

"W-what are you doing?" Gloria asks as she steps into the room.

Mary follows after her and closes the door, bearing a stern expression.

"Painting w-womb tattoos," Sarah says and turns her head away towards the ceiling. "So, this is my work, my burden. I shall carry it out flawlessly." She places a proud hand on her chest like Nezletina from her favorite scene; through squinted eyes, she observes if they would just leave them be.

"This is a private event," Emily answers adamant, like what they did was completely normal, and paints another red curved line. "Then go Nezletina, fuck like you mean it, give birth to those parasites when it's time. S-save the world!" Her buckling knees betray her nervousness, but maybe their embarrassing quoting could drive away the stuck-up school staff.

"Are you dears sure that's appropriate content for you to watch?"

"W-we're adults! O-of course it is! Wait a second...!"

Emily cuts Sarah's astonishment short and asks herself: "Mary... you know of it?"

"Oh... I sure do. I've got a few come to therapy from watching it... All those terrible things in season 2..."

"Oh my god!" The girls shriek at the same time.

"It has a season 2?"

"How did we not know of this!"

"Well, it's been banned across the globe. Gotta order it as a physical copy yourself if one wants to really watch it..." Mary looks a little proud of this knowledge.

"Mary?" Gloria asks, clearly confused at the whole prospect. "Will you stop nerding out about some l-lewd and decadent show with the s-students!" She puffs out air from her nostrils, a degree of red on her cheeks.

"I would never!"

"W-well... we can talk about that later... would it be too much to ask for some privacy?" Sarah gestures at her naked lower body and exposed painted stomach.

"Yeah! The door was locked for a reason. Get out." Emily chimes in.

"We can't do that," Mary says sternly, her cheer disappearing for a fleeting moment as she steps closer. "We're here to help you."

"What? We even went out of our way to not give birth publicly..." Sarah scowls, "Let us enjoy the privacy-"

"-and each other in peace..." Emily fills her sentence, "You are intruding."

"Really, privacy?" Gloria says, smug, "Don't you know the art club has their final meeting today?"

"Gah- what?" Sarah groans as Emily's brush fumbles, entering her sensitive slit, teasing and painting her inner lips. "E-emily!"

"S-sorry, it just slipped-!"

"Never mind that! You said this room was going to be free for the day!" Sarah crosses her arms.

"Um, it's not like I'm in the art club. I just heard they were supposed to be done already. I mean... it's not like they have any more room to hang their stuff up in the corridors..."

"Alright, girls, let Miss Mary help you, and we'll get your birthing underway in no time." Throwing her bag off her shoulder, she takes out a small box, pulling a set of plastic gloves out of it.

"W-what are you going to do?!" Sarah and Emily retreat away from them.

"Why don't you move some tables together? You can lay on top of them, like on a bed..." Mary stretches the gloves and loudly snaps them onto her hands. "This'll only take a moment..."

"Emily...!" The freaked out Sarah looks to her partner for guidance.

"N-no way!"

"Look, it's really for your best... Don't want to end up sick like Floret, we're here just to... make sure it goes smoothly?" Gloria glances at Mary.

"Exactly, now be good little girls..."

"Maybe we should do as she says..." Sarah wavers, but Emily steps to meet Mary's approach.

"On one condition, you lend us the second season of Arcane and Lustful!"

"W-what? I... don't own it. I've just heard... things. Look, you're in no position to bargain here; this is for your own good!"

Gloria plants a hand on her colleague's shoulder, "Mary, what's the big deal? You obviously own it. It's just a TV show or whatever."

"B-but-!"

"They've clearly seen - and experienced - much more than that show could possibly have in it. Just agree to it, so you can do... whatever you came to do. A nurse won't just operate without consent, right?"

"But I haven't had time to watch it all the way through yet!" Mary explodes, and her shoulders slump, all tension released. "I've been so busy, and the 8th episode ended on such a cliffhanger, Nezletina got left at the verge of-"

"Stop! Shut up!" Sarah shouts while covering her ears.

"No spoilers!"

"We... we'll do it! Just don't say any more!" Sarah says, sounding desperate.

"What Sarah actually meant... we'll agree to do it. But only if you lend it to us immediately!" Emily puts her hand around Sarah's shoulder and pulls her close, gently peeling the hands off her ears.

"Not happening. But... I promise I'll lend it to you, but only after I've seen it myself. You definitely wouldn't be able to keep your mouths shut about spoilers yourselves." Mary crosses her arms, clearly not giving an inch more.

"Darn it... Fine." Emily ends the negotiations.

"Good, now that's settled... we can- I mean, Mary can begin treatment. Just get on the table or whatever she said earlier. You should still be able to make it to the swimming club after if you hurry." Gloria says with narrowed eyes and a wide smile.

"Y-yeah..." Sarah says, and Emily continues:

"And before the art students arrive..."

The two students push six tables together, proceeding to sit on them. Surprisingly, they keep their rolled shirts on, though being utterly pants and pantie-less still. They face each other, quietly holding hands as they gaze into each other's eyes. Romantically, or perhaps finding refuge and comfort in each other.

"You can be awfully persuasive when you want to." Mary muses to Gloria, her grin a little off-putting as she slaps a pair of thin plastic gloves on her hands. "It's only right you help; you seemed so eager to interfere a second ago."

"Uh... hold on-" Gloria looks at the powder-white gloves in disbelief. "Me too? What are we going to do... exactly?"

"It's called labor induction, specifically the membrane sweep. Don't worry. It'll be easy now that they are so close to birthing on their own, too. We just need to stick a finger up their cervix to start their birth, simple stuff."

"R-right..."

"I'll walk you through it. First, get us some buckets nearby before we start." Gloria goes to open some cabinets and finds empty, or mostly empty, metallic paint containers.

"How's our two patients doing today? I'm so glad you two came around." Mary speaks soft and tender like an angel, "As a thanks, I'll be sure to make the procedure extra pleasurable."

"Oh, yes, please."

"We're ready."

Their hands and filled stomachs press together, most of the paint is runny, only a few of their artwork still recognizable, the rest closing in on abstract.

"Let's start with laying down first." Mary gently separates Sarah and Emily, guiding them to lie on their backs.

As they both await what's to come, their hands lock together once more, slightly shaking from the nervousness of the upcoming procedure or maybe their arousal. It felt like their numerous children responded to this too, wriggling inside restlessly, like right under their skin. A feeling like no other they had ever experienced.

Gloria returns with a bunch of small paint buckets, "Have you... done this before?"

"Many times, but not... exactly in circumstances like these." Mary smirks, "Usually, the babies inside.... are a bit more normal. She leans close to Gloria, whispering: "Which one do you want to take?"

"Um Emily please..." Gloria puts the gloves on her trembling hands.

"Just follow my lead." Sarah and Emily's moment of gazing into each other's eyes is interrupted as Mary's hand slides down her thighs, down to her pants-less crevice.

"N-hah!" Sarah gasps and grips Emily's hand harder as a finger gently rotates and rubs at her entrance.

"First, we have to arouse them so that they will lubricate our fingers sufficiently and open up their holes wide."

Another, but a much more careful finger, is laid on Emily's moist opening. She yelps and breathes quickly, returning the tight grip of Sarah.

"Come on, Gloria, I'm sure you know how, just get in there. They might be your students, but they aren't made of glass."

Mary bites her lip, regretting saying that last part, reminding herself of the reality of the situation, too. This was no way to treat their students. If they would get caught, any claims for a medical operation would surely be quickly refuted. They would be accused of using, exploiting their authority, and coercing them into this... what was clearly a sexual activity first and a medical procedure second. At least, in any layman's eyes, who was not familiar with the... previously thought imaginary treatment methods of Insectus Infectus.