Floret's Insect Experiences Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah... yeah..." Gloria grits her teeth; Emily soon feels another hand on her pussy, caressing her clitoris, as the other rotates around her vagina's edges, at times testing and dipping inside.

Emily and Sarah moan in unison as they look at each other's eyes hungrily, pleasured by their teacher and nurse.

"Very good, Gloria, now faster. I did promise them a good time after all." Mary says and plunges three fingers into Sarah's dripping pussy, getting an instant reaction.

"Mnnnh!"

Their sizeable pregnant stomachs collide as Emily turns to Sarah. Letting go of her hand, instead seeking something else to hold. Her hand gropes up her chest, finding her breast through her clothing. Sarah wore another ridiculous, tight mini-top of orange and purple pears on a red jungle background.

Emily's hand struggles but finally slips inside Sarah's tight top, cupping and squeezing her perky tit inside.

Sarah groans in agreement, and in return, her hand tiptoes across Emily's stomach and finds the bra underneath her loose, frilly, sleeveless top. Squiggly lines and swirls of darker red on her shirt, maybe she tried to imitate Sarah's strange clothing style. She squeezes her girlfriend's boob, bigger than her own, her fingers sinking deep into it.

In sync, they both start caressing the nipple of the other, their increasing arousal and moans seem to affect their offspring, too.

"Mmmh! Oh- how they stir inside!" Sarah's other hand feels her bloated stomach, the movement being able to be felt through her skin. Yesterday, when they had made the first contact with each other's naked bodies while bathing in the larvae, it had been heavenly. But now, to feel them stir inside was totally different; a sensation not only threatening to numb the body but also cloud the mind with ecstasy.

Emily holds her stomach as well, dirtying it in the purple and pink paint, petting it with circular motions. At first, she'd been unsure of all this, but Sarah managed to persuade her to not go to the nurse yesterday. "Did you see, hear how much Floret enjoyed it? I'm sure she's fine. Wouldn't you hate to miss something like that?" Sarah's words had struck a chord; she'd missed way too many things in her life before. And given how much fun they had before... their bodies entangling, becoming one, all she needed was this little push.

They smile at each other and giggle.

"You're time has come, Nezletina, succumb to me!" Emily grabs Sarah's other breast too and massages them like an expert.

"Only after you, Lacei. You will be the first to submit!" Sarah pulls Emily's bra up with her shirt, and her large breasts bounce out before drooping down without support.

"Ah!"

Sarah grabs them and kneads Emily's soft and warm boobs, stretching, pulling, and pressing.

"You'll pay for that demon!" Emily pulls Sarah's top down to reveal her small, firm but well-formed boobs. She then pulls her closer, hugging and pressing her chest against hers. Their erect nipples delightfully push against each other, making contact. Their rolling hill stomachs collide and press together, too.

"Okay, Gloria, I think their holes have loosened sufficiently now," Mary whispers to not interrupt the moment of her patients. "Feel free to properly get in there now," she pushes in with the tips of all five fingers of her right hand, Sarah moans and muffles it herself by ravaging Emily's tender lips with hers.

"Right..."

Emily's tongue enters into Sarah's warm mouth; it tastes like sweet fruits. Light contractions shake their bodies as multiple fingers slowly push to enter them.

"A-hah! M-mary w-what-" Another new sensation, a whole hand plops inside of her vagina, "Mhh!" her hole feels as tight and pleasurable now as her tense, alive stomach.

"It's alright, Sarah. Just say if it hurts, and I'll slow down." Mary whispers, "Come on, Gloria, don't leave Emily hanging.

"Right..." Gloria averts her gaze a little but cannot help but look anyway. Her breathing was getting quicker and hotter, too, despite being the one giving it. She presses her fingers against Emily's glistening, shining lips, parting them, pushing her hand into the pink.

"Aaaaah! S-sarah!" Their kiss ends, a long line of saliva between their mouths as they both breathe out searing air in this lovely, sensual moment like it was just the two of them here after all. Emily rubs her breasts against Sarah's as she moves to kiss and nibble at her neck. Sarah submits, leaning back into her pleasure.

Gloria's hand sinks inside, up to the wrist now, but the more she heard the moans of her students... the wetter her panties got, the less inhibitions remained in her mind about the act. Warmth and pressure engulfed her hand as the glove's length ended, her skin touching Emily's pussy lips now directly. The pleasing grip and pulsing of her insides... is this what men felt on their cocks? She thought back to her and Jed's larval encounter in the woods. How she felt, how good it must have been for Jed, too.

Well... this was supposed to be a good experience for them, too...

Gloria utilizes her idle hand to pleasure Emily's clitoris, the pink nub totally exposed above her plunged hand.

"Hh-aaah!" Emily's shaking takes on a new magnitude.

"That's the way!" But as Mary looks at Gloria, she notices how the teacher looks as hot and bothered as the students, "wait... are you into it?" she whispers.

"N-no!" Gloria denies vehemently before she whisper back, "A-aren't you?"

"No? I may act like I am, but this is purely... platonic, a medical procedure." She dismisses the claim with a shake of a finger of her free hand, covered in Sarah's sticky see-through liquid.

"O-oh..." Is this... considered cheating? Am I being disloyal to Jed...? Another awkward talk certainly lay in her future. Just how much could Jed endure her shenanigans?

Suddenly, Sarah jerks and groans loudly.

"Here's her cervix. Just a little further, gotta get my index finger really in there..." Even Mary's hand could now feel the movement that awaited just beyond these walls.

Gloria swallows hard, her throat parched as she crosses her own thighs. Her hands could feel the hole grow ever narrower, Emily's insides pulsing, surrendering to her.

All of a sudden, voices emanate from the corridor, along with echoing steps.

"-works in progress-"

"-do you think you'll finish- I have a few paintings too-"

Terror rises in Gloria's chest, the feeling further soaks her pussy, as her concentration of holding back breaks.

I didn't lock the door!

Her hand was so deep, so close to reaching her cervix, of starting Emily's birth. But there wasn't a second to waste. With violent speed, she pulls her hand back from the depths of Emily.

"Gyah-ahhh!" She screams out as Gloria's hand plops out, leaving behind a gaping, leaking hole. Her whole body shakes, "ha- hah- ah!" and then stiffens as she breaks water, soiling the floor.

"H-hey!" Sarah calls out as Emily pants, exhausted, sweat pouring on her confused brow.

"Gloria!" Mary shouts, appalled, her face angry for the misconduct towards her patients.

"Did you hear that?"

"What?"

"It was... like a scream?"

Gloria dashes with long steps to the door and sinks a warm, stained hand into her pocket. Emily's clinging juices splosh and cover her pockets, inside and out, as she grabs her key chain. They numerous keys clink and shingle, but less than normal due to the translucent goop covering them now, too.

Frantically and in panic, she searches for the right key:

"The Club President is going to be surprised to see us finish our all our artwork this semester."

"Right, are you still going to do that portrait of her? How'd you manage to keep it secret?"

"There's a few cabinets and places she, or anyone else, never uses-

Gloria looks at the door, only to realize she doesn't need a key.

Of course not; she was inside of the room now. She curses the fate of her pocket and stained keys as she quickly twists the door's small interior lock knob. The following sense of security and relief brought by such a faint and insignificant sound -a click of a lock- a feeling nearly unmatched. She shakes and twists her legs further together, even though she was already thoroughly soaked down there.

Clack clack.

The handle is tried, and the door shakes a bit.

"Huh? It's locked?"

"Really, let me see that..."

Clack clack clack.

"You're right... strange. There isn't supposed to be any class held in there right?"

"Well... let's wait a while. Maybe they'll come out soon..."

"Nnnnh! Hah!" Emily's moaning brings Gloria back to her current situation: the dam has broken, the larvae pour from inside Emily, and the sound of breaking cocoons challenges the splattering of larvae for dominance.

"Shh! Try to keep it down! Some art club students are outside!" Gloria returns to Mary and their patients.

"Nh- how, am I- hh, I can't-!" Emily is unable to speak, at the height of her birth induced orgasm.

Sarah pants and gasps heavily, too, held on the edge by Mary's hand, still inside of her, waiting. "Gloria, the buckets, if you would."

"Right..." She had left them a bit too far away for Mary alone to reach. Gloria swiftly places an empty can of white paint on the floor below Emily's gushing vagina. Half of them miss it, so she has to pick it up and hold the relatively small container up to her crotch. Butterflies start to fly around the room from the cracked cocoons.

Mary holds out a hand, which Gloria is ready to fill with the handle of a bucket. She then pulls her gloved hand out of Sarah.

"AHHH!" Sarah's body convulses as her water explodes out; Mary calmly brushes sploshed droplets from her face with her arm, like it had been mundane sweat instead. The rest of it flows into the bucket, silencing the dropping of the larvae and cocoons, which were left intact and floating in the liquid, now turning orange from the paint remaining at the bottom.

Still holding the crotch bucket, Gloria slowly starts scooping the larvae from the floor to another container. The larvae didn't much seem to like being in contact with the paint the club used.

Gloria's first bucket already fills up, and she has to change it to another. It overflows a little onto the floor as she does.

"I wish I had a Bracelet of Feelings, too, so I could share mine with you," Sarah says quietly to Emily in between her moans.

"Silly, you don't need a fictional trinket for that. We already share this moment together now. Don't you feel like I do, too, the d-divine release as we birth our brood." Emily articulates remarkably clearly, considering how red and sweaty her face is. "All you have to do is speak; love and passion are our magical link." She pets Sarah's silky hair and caresses her cheek.

"Emily..." Sarah's eyes grow misty, and she sniffles and moans at the same time.

"I know how you feel. Let it all out." Emily presses Sarah's head to her bosom, in between her breasts, hugging and brushing her hair with her hand.

"I... I love you, Emily."

"I love you too, Sarah."

The two students caress each other as their bodies heave and throb, as their insect children freely flow out of them. At times, the cocoons and larvae form blockades that shake them, forcing pleasure-filled groans out of their lips and gasps from their husky breaths. Their stomachs: more than halfway to normal already.

As Mary and Gloria juggle full time with the paint buckets, five of them already filled, their patients' breathing soon turns into a constant serene sound of sleep. Peacefully slumbering, their arms wrapped around each other, cuddling like a couple in a queen bed.

Gloria looks at Mary, her eyebrows raised. "What are they, kids? How'd they just-"

Mary smiles warmly and brings a finger to her lips. "Let them rest for a while. We'll clean up in the meantime."

Gloria shrugs and thinks to herself, amused. They certainly are the classmates of Floret, huh?

***

Sarah awakes with a jolt, a coldness on her stomach. "W-what?"

"Morning, love." Emily rubs a wet rag across Sarah's normal-sized stomach, the white and red paint blurring and coming off with her wipes. "Sorry for the rude awakening, I wanted to do it to you, too..."

"We can't let you go out with all that paint to the pools," Gloria adds as she secures lids onto the buckets, immobile larvae soaked in paint inside.

"Thanks... Emily." Sarah jumps to embrace her.

"W-woah." Emily is taken aback but returns the gesture, running a hand on her exposed back, up and down.

"I- sorry. It's just that..." Sarah tries to retreat from the hug, but Emily just tightens it.

"No, it's okay. It's the two of us now. Forever." Declaring it aloud, with such finality, made Emily tear up a bit too.

"Oh Emily..."

Emily and Sarah let go of each other, bearing divine smiles each.

Sarah looks around; seeing Gloria and Mary makes her cleared mind self-conscious. Quickly pulling up her paint stained-top to cover up her breasts. The stains of white and red, one could barely tell they didn't belong in her bizarre clothing's pattern.

"Oh, aren't you just adorable. Only a while ago, I was wrist-deep in your-" Mary's comment is interrupted by Sarah.

"Please, don't say any more..."

Emily gets down from the table and helps Sarah off it, too.

"How are you both feeling?" Mary approaches them and starts to wipe their table-bed clean from the... various liquids and looks at them expectantly.

"G-great!" Sarah smiles wearily as she gets dressed in her skirt.

"No complaints," Emily says with a lovely voice, dressing in her tight black jeans.

"Well, that's great and all, but try not to make this a habit, okay?" Gloria says.

"You're one to talk." Sarah sneers.

"Well, you're free to do whatever you want after graduation." Mary's comment is met with a disapproving glare from Gloria. "Regardless, we can't stay here. If you feel ill or that anything is off, just tell me, and I'll take you into the Infirmary."

"Yeah, yeah..." Sarah says.

"There's even more art club students behind the doors now. They seem to be getting a little impatient..." Gloria sighs.

"As soon as you're presentable, I have finished cleaning these tables, and Gloria has sealed the buckets, we'll leave."

"Oh, won't they... find us suspicious?" Emily says hesitant.

"Most definitely." Gloria snaps another bucket's lid firmly shut. "But... I think we can manage; here's what we'll do..."

***

Gloria and Mary haul three buckets each, with Sarah and Emily behind them, carrying a lighter load of one bucket in each hand. As the four come out of the classroom, students are waiting outside for them.

This strange paint-carrying group is greeted with strange looks and glares. Before they can slip away, one male student confronts them.

"Hey, where are you taking our paint!"

"Oh, these were empty. You won't need them anymore, right?" Mary says.

"Did we really use up that much paint?" Somebody wonders in the background.

"They look heavy... what's the nurse and the biology teacher doing cleaning our trash?"

"The cooking club was out of pots to cook in, so they roped us into finding them some containers to use," Gloria says with complete confidence.

"What? Metal paint buckets?"

"They really wanted to try some... steaming techniques and more strange ways of cooking, apparently. I'm bewildered too you know, but they said that the metal lid fitting tightly on the bucket is the perfect vessel."

"Deal with it, bozo, we're taking these, and you can't stop us!" Sarah chimes in with a proud look on her face.

"Yeah! You should be grateful for the help of us taking these off your hands." Emily says, doing what she does best.

"And what are you two doing here!" Some other student join in. From the look of Sarah and Emily's faces, they seem to have some history.

Before either side can answer, Gloria says: "They're doing some of their postponed detention by helping us with this. Now, please, we really must be going."

"Not so fast-!"

"Say, if you boys aren't too busy..." Mary's voice oozing fake embarrassment, she coyly talks, "Maybe... I could request a portrait from you?"

The male students of the group awkwardly look at each other and Mary. In response, some of the female students cover the eyes of their weaker classmates, pull their ears, or poke their sides for this indecent reaction.

The student confronting them stammers and tries to keep his eyes on the respectful areas of Mary's body: "S-sure! O-of course!"

Mary poses elegantly, graciously granting them all a good look; she spreads her arms, balancing the buckets on each hand, and slightly curtsies. "Take a good look, I'll hold you to that promise..." She adds some sway to her motions, making the male student stare without inhibition at her jiggling assets.

The poor art student visibly swallows. "R-right... I'll- we'll do our best."

"Great! I trust it to be done before the end of the semester." Mary chuckles. "You know where to find me... Have fun painting!" Alluringly, she waves goodbye to them with a bucket-filled hand.

They take their leave without further comments or attempts to stop them. The art club seemed too preoccupied, dealing with the major infighting incited in their ranks.

"Mary..." Gloria whispers.

"Oh, shush, that distracted them well enough, didn't it? Plus, it'll look amazing on my wall."

"I can't believe you sometimes... I totally had it under control." Gloria says before turning around to Sarah and Emily, right behind them. "Why are you following us still? It only looks more suspicious with us all together."

"Do you need further medical assistance after all?" Mary asks.

Sarah and Emily look at each other and then to Gloria.

"There's still some time until swimming club... you both seem entertaining to be around." Sarah smiles wickedly.

"Yeah, don't mind us. We'll just be watching your shenanigans from afar. You are going to get into some more today, right?"

"No, most certainly not-" Gloria stops talking as she hears the voice of the principal echo from across the corner: "So, what did you exactly want to talk about-"

"We gotta hide!"

"What? Why?" Sarah and Emily question Gloria's strong reaction.

Mary just nods, understanding her reasoning.

Gloria rushes to the next door, a cleaning cupboard, puts down her paint buckets, and fiddles with her keys. A good rinse had gotten rid of the grime on them, at least, Gloria wasn't certain, but she thought they still smelled of pussy juice.

"I was just curious about some of the school rules..." a female voice with the principal echoes in the hallways.

Gloria gets the door open and hurries everyone inside the small room. It's a bit cramped inside, with the cleaning cart filling most of the floor space. Cleaning appliances and chemicals on bending old shelves takes up the remaining vertical space.

She closes the door with a struggle. Total darkness surrounds them.

"Couldn't you have put on the lights at least?" Sarah says, hugging Emily for maximum space efficiency, though her voice sounds muffled.

"Too late for that, now shh!" Gloria says, with Mary's heavy breasts pressed against her back. She tried her best to ignore how good they felt, how her crotch was still very moist, her own needs neglected to be dealt with.

The Principal's voice emanates from closer. They must have come their way. Wait, the paint buckets, I forgot them next to the door! If he opens them...

"So, there's no mention of... sexual activity being prohibited in the school rules..."

"Daisy? What exactly are you saying?"

"No, don't misunderstand, I was just wondering... that's obviously prohibited too? As a class representative, I was wondering why it wasn't listed in the rules?"