Floret's Insect Experiences Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I guess the rules are a little outdated. They are from generations ago, after all."

"Can you give me a refresher on how expelling somebody from school works? I mean, the class newspaper asked me. They've gotten wind that the current ruling has some holes and scenarios not covered."

What strange questions... and when did Daisy start working with the school paper? She wouldn't...?

Gloria breathing quickens, trying to focus on the conversation as a distraction instead of those soft, warm, and round tits squishing her. To get her thoughts away how it made her own boobs and her crotch tingle. She realizes that maybe her keys weren't the ones that smelled, as in this closed-off space, the same aroma tickled her nose. Was it... her own reeking -constantly aroused- pussy that smelled through her pants?

The sound of their steps retreats further away: "Well, sure, let's see. Of course, proper proof is always required before any action can be taken..."

"Yes, I see, what kind-? Their steps completely disappear, and their conversation becomes unintelligible.

"I think we're clear..." Gloria carefully cracks the door open and listens for any trouble before stepping outside.

"Oh, finally!" Sarah says, removing her head from between Emily's breasts as they shuffle out from their crammed space, "I thought I was going to suffocate in paradise."

"Do you hide from the principal often, or is that just a recent pastime of yours?" Emily's eyebrows rise in suspicion.

"Well... your situation definitely didn't help..." Gloria says and picks up her buckets, leaning down stiffly.

"You left yours outside?" Mary's voice carries a hint of terror with it.

"Not on purpose! But they didn't notice them, though, so it's all fine!" Gloria's defense is met with disapproving and disappointed looks.

"A-anyway! Let's hurry and dump these into the garbage already."