Floret's Insect Experiences Ch. 09

Story Info
An unexpected visitor gets caught by some forest bugs.
7.9k words
4.27
1.5k
00

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 07/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hurry home, jogging through the nearly deserted streets.

Anyone I encountered, I evaded as best I could, I didn't need anyone to voyeur on me now.

My torn and holey dress barely covered me when I was standing still, and even less so when I ran.

The loose fabric barely constricted by freely bouncing breasts, and my hem frequently caused my crotch to greet the world.

My nipples chafe and get stuck in the torn holes, which briefly pull on them before loosening their grip. Running made me sweaty and short of breath already, I didn't need this extra stimulation.

I'm going to be meeting-helping-Iris, after all, I shouldn't arrive all flustered and on the edge for relief.

I hope she hasn't grown tired of waiting for me...

My lower lips start to leak again, the stringy colorless liquid drips and falls into the wind, extending like drool.

I don't have time to be turned on now, so I grab my breasts, to prevent them from jumping all over the place. Somehow resisting squeezing them any harder than necessary.

Cutting through shortcuts of greenery and bushy alleys, I arrive home. I catch my breath for a moment before pushing the door open.

"Hello? Iris?" I step inside and close the door behind me.

"Heya!" I hear her get up from the sofa and she appears leaning on the edge of the corridor's wall.

"W-what... are you wearing? What happened?" She says shocked, but regardless smiles wide as she looks at me.

"Uhm..." I lean down and take off my shoes, playing for time.

"And where's those ancient clothes I saw you in before?"

"I left those back at school..."

Iris laughs loudly. "Don't worry, I'm just messing with you." She seems to have trouble looking me in the eyes, instead looking at my chest, and then even lower than that.

"Took you a while though."

"Yeah, sorry about that..."

Iris walks before me and we arrive at my simple, if not old-fashioned living room.

The wallpaper has some eighties retro circular shapes of yellow and orange, though it's quite faded from age.

There's a quaint dark-wood table before the sofa, and a chandelier of cheap glass ornaments lights up the spacious room.

I remember my mother- I mean, my father's official harlot taking the beautiful and sparkling chandelier of real crystals with her when we moved.

I think she got this replacement for free from the neighbors. I... I haven't seen that chandelier since then, now that I think about it...

Iris throws herself onto the dark green sofa, which is situated right under a window.

I sit next to her in a more reserved manner, as I adjust my skirt to make sure I sit on top of it. I wouldn't want to ruin the fabric of the couch.

"Did you-?"

"Wait that long...?" Iris interrupts and presses a finger on her lips. "or did you mean... if I heard the broadcast at school?"

"Well..." I had some response ready... but her interruption made me forget it...

"So, what happened? Why'd you all get called to the principal's office?"

Iris glances at her painted nails for a moment, before shifting her full attention to me by sitting up on her legs and turning entirely in my direction.

Her small mouth is curled in anticipation of my response.

"Umm..." She doesn't even know about the first time... I can't just... tell her. Even if she's my best friend...

"It... wasn't a big deal-"

Iris glares at me with an angry pout, like never before. Her makeup along with her black getup make her a bit intimidating, despite knowing full well she wouldn't do anything.

"Well, maybe it was a bit of a deal, but nothing came of it yet. As long as we... behave ourselves in the future..."

"Now you got really piqued my interest..." Her narrow eyes of black mascara analyze me like the answer would be written on my face.

"I'll, uh, tell you some other time... I promise."

"As long as you keep that promise." Iris stretches her legs and sits normally again, backing off.

Her movement shifts us on the sofa enough, for my nipple to poke through a hole again, I quickly re-adjust the dress to hide it.

"Before we get to singing, do you mind if I quickly change my clothes...?"

I catch a trail of faint disappointment in Iris' look, but she ultimately agrees: "Fine..." She sighs deeply and adjusts her tiny leather shorts.

She was really fed up waiting, huh?

I get up from the sofa, but before I manage to enter my room, Iris asks: "Oh, by the way, did you forget to lock your door again? It was unlocked when I came."

What? Cold sweat rises on my skin and my heart jumps.

"I didn't think anything of it, I mean it's not like it's the first time for you."

I'm sure I locked it back when I left for school yesterday. Oh... I stayed at Gloria's didn't I?

I look back at Iris, she catches my nervous gaze and gets up behind me. I take a glance around, nothing appeared stolen at first glance.

Sure, my living room was without a TV, but that's just another thing we took when we moved.

I put my hand on my room's handle and pause momentarily.

I'm sure it's nothing... just my imagination playing tricks. Burglaries, or robberies, anything of note happening in this town...?

Come on now...

Even if I, somehow, really got robbed, then surely there wouldn't be anyone here still, they had ample time, a literal day, to get whatever they wanted and make their escape.

Not like I had anything to steal either... Wait... my Corpse Flower? I'd have to check it's still here...

As I begin to pull open the bedroom door, it shoots open and smacks against my arm rather painfully. I teeter backward to Iris' arms who catches me.

A girl covering her face shoots out from my bedroom, she beelines to the exit without looking back. She wears some kind of orange dress strapped over her shoulders with suspenders and a white shirt underneath it.

"Stop, thief!" Iris shouts, but cannot give chase, due to having caught me. She helps me upright, I wobble slightly and rub my sore arm.

That'll leave a bruise...

"Are you okay?" Iris' anxious eyes dart between the escaping uninvited visitor and me.

The front door flies open and the thief cuts sharply to the left towards the woods.

"I-I'm fine, let's go!" I get off her gentle embrace and we both explode into a run.

As we clear the porch, we see our culprit at the edge of the forest already, she looks back, quickly looking away as she notices us.

I catch a glint of eyeglasses and red hair in the setting orange sun, she disappears into the forest's underbrush.

I look at Iris running beside me and she returns my knowing look.

My adrenaline helped me to ignore the pleasurable features of my dress when it came to running, but even in this situation, I couldn't shake it entirely out of my mind.

I still hadn't managed to change, much less clean myself...

We arrive at the forest's edge but don't see her anywhere. We stop to listen, but it's completely quiet, apart from the sound of birds chirping, and the faint wind rustling the tree's leaves.

Either she's an incredibly fast runner or...

"She must be hiding..." I whisper to Iris.

"Come out, I'm not mad! Let's just talk!" I call out into the woods; not even my echo answers back.

"Is she really...?" Iris trails off and looks conflicted.

The bright red hair, her unique outfit... there was not much doubt left.

"Daisy, come on! Quit hiding-!"

Suddenly a bone-chilling scream grates our ears from our left, Daisy scampers out of a bush on all fours and falls on her butt, she shakes her legs and arms as she desperately tries to wrestle something off.

As we approach, it becomes apparent that she's covered with black larvae, the same kind that I have been acquainted with before.

"Kyaah!" Daisy screams as she gets up, still trying to make a run for it, holding a hand firmly against her crotch. Her side ponytail bobs harshly, as she jumps with both of her legs together.

"Hey! Stop!" I shout in vain, gradually catching up to her awkward hopping.

Suddenly, the earth breaks before Daisy's legs, a large pinkish body trips her, and she stumbles.

Something flies off her other hand as she falls, a camera is thrown to the ground into a small pile of leaves, miraculously staying in one piece.

She manages to catch herself with her hands and she rolls onto her back from the impact.

The pink assistant, a worm as thick as a baseball bat, burrows back into the ground like a dolphin that leaped up from the ocean.

"W-what is happening?" Iris looks at me in disbelief as we stop a short distance away from Daisy, to assess the situation.

"Um..."

Before the runaway thief can get back up, the earth rattles again, four worms come up. They restrain her arms and legs, holding them against the earth.

"G-get them off! Aaagh!"

Daisy shrieks, desperately trying to keep her legs together and break loose from their grip at the same time.

The larvae take advantage of this and swarm all over her orange dress, which is more work overalls than a dress. The fabric looks tough and thick, with a large pocket at the chest area and two at the sides.

Her white undershirt squirms with larvae that force themselves inside, their form visible as they wriggle.

Like snakes the large worms coil around her hands and travel upwards, they reach her chest and squeeze her breasts in a swirling motion.

"Daisy!" I try to approach, but she crones her head up and moans back at me: "A-hah- N-not you-! I-Iris- Please! Nngh! H-help!"

"H-huh?! Me?" With a confused but fierce look, Iris steps forward. However, as she's about to take another step, the earth rises right before her and more dolphins of the soil shoot up, preventing her approach.

"W-woah." She backs off and looks at me, lost.

Despite Daisy's actions, I wanted to help her, she clearly wasn't enjoying this. At least, she strongly claimed so...

However, her earlier trespassing hasn't faded from my memory either.

After a brief moment of pondering, my arms assemble into an unyielding cross and I feel my face frown on its own.

I'll help her... after she answers a few questions.

"Daisy, what were you doing in my house?"

"Were you- p-peeping on us!" Iris's gaze is fixed on the grounded camera. "T-trying to get risque photographs! To sell to the vultures of the gossip magazines!?"

"Will you order t-these off-" Daisy puffs out hot air, her face getting closer in shade to her hair by the minute. "If I t-talk-?"

"Order?" I scoff in surprise and absurdity. "It's not like I can control them, why could I?"

Her legs tremble as does her expression, she gasps air like a fish until she finally manages to speak again.

"B-bullshit! O-oah! O-of course you can. Y-you m-m-!"

"M-?"

"Murderer!"

"H-huh? What are you on about?" How could she accuse me of something like that?!

"Floret would never kill anyone! You're delirious!" Iris' fingers curl into fists and she tries to get to Daisy again, without success.

Daisy remains silent-as silent as she could-when the worm's vice grip loosens and then grips her breasts again and again, stretching her boobs upwards.

Her nipples get bigger each time, the larvae can be seen under the now wet fabric, disappearing into them.

The worms knead them; pump them rhythmically, as if to allow the larvae easier access to stream into her tits.

It's getting harder and harder to think straight and keep the interrogation going.

Maybe I could... trade places with her?

No, no! I gotta remain strong!

I squirm in my dress and press my thighs together, they were already soaked again, I didn't even have time to clean up after Dahlia!

More grool sticks and flows onto my earlier grime. Iris turns to look at me and smiles.

Did she smell it too...?

I shake my head and focus on the moaning Daisy again, with buckling knees of my own.

"What were you doing at my house? Why'd you have your camera with you? You won't mind if we... check your photos?"

Well, if we could go and the camera first...

"I'm not telling anything, n-not before-!" The worms cutting us off from Daisy swim through the earth towards her and take the strap of the camera around their worm... neck, bringing it to us, before diving back inside the ground.

I look at Iris, both of our mouths agape, her cute teeth showing.

"I-I knew it! You're on their side-!" Daisy squeals in desperation and sobs, tears staining her face, in response the worms squeeze her breasts harder. "-Huaaaa-h!"

"I'm not on anyone's side!" As far as I know...

Two more worms emerge near her legs, they prod their heads into her orange overall trouser's openings and start to worm their way up. "N-no! Not there, not anymore- Gha-haah!"

She fights the worm's grip, but they are like leather belts of a medieval torture device, keeping her firmly in place.

I pick up the camera brought to me and start looking through its contents with Iris, who doesn't seem all that bothered by everything that's going on, somehow.

The newest picture in the device's memory is of us sitting on the sofa in my house, then the next one is of Iris alone.

Both are taken through the slit of my barely opened room's door, neither very good pictures.

Scrolling to the next picture, it's a breathtaking scene.

"So... this must be what you were called in for..." Iris comments teasingly.

It's a picture of me, with Sarah sucking my breast, Emily under the waves and the students in the pool covered in water striders.

Then a pic of the coach huddled in a corner with Jasmine and others helping her.

Then of me... ravaging Jasmine's breast and lips...

Maybe I could ask her for a copy-

No, no! Moving on...

A zoom of Emily and Sarah covered in bugs is next, then a general picture of the pool sometime after it was covered in insects, and then a perfect capture of my swimsuit exploding in bugs, a terrifying and arousing shot before disaster.

The pictures were taken from an upwards angle... the small clear window above the fire exit? Its fire-resistant glass was blurred for privacy, but the small window above the door was not.

Other than that... there weren't any more clear windows at the pool, I would know, peeping through it had crossed my mind before I joined the swim club.

"Why do you have these pictures!?" I ask with confused feelings and keep scrolling them.

"W-wait, please don't look any f-further than today!" She tries to stifle a moan but makes the whole forest echo with her pleasure instead.

The two giant worms filled her pants underneath the overalls entirely and were now prodding for entrance into Daisy's no doubt, small and unused, tight holes.

As I scroll to the next shot, it's me... on my evening walks, on those very particular outings.

I thought nobody was watching... but... here I was, my bare ass on film, then from the front, with my pussy flickering just from below the skirt.

These are all taken from a downwards angle too with some leaves along the edges of the shot.

"Y-you saw them... didn't you! I told you- to not -Aah-hahh~ look further!"

"D-daisy, how could you?" Iris spits out with seething rage and she stomps to Daisy, this time unimpeded by the worms.

In fact, the worms retreat back into the earth, letting go of her arms and even scooting out of her pants.

Did her steps cause such tremors that they got scared?

Daisy tries to get up slowly, massaging her boobs that looked bigger than before, she manages to sit up.

Iris grabs her by the collar and pulls her up, not letting go, continuing to grip her white shirt harshly.

"W-wait!" Daisy puts her hands up in surrender while standing crooked with her legs crossed.

"I... you were showing off for me, weren't you, Floret? Why else would you always do the same route, when you knew nobody else was around? And even when you changed paths, I always found you."

Her cheeks go flush red, swallowing up her freckles in their glow.

She squirms and almost looks like she might fall over if not for Iris' firm grip. She moans loudly: "My beloved... I-"

Slap!

Iris slapped Daisy's cheek so hard it echoed in the forest, some birds flee to the skies from the trees.

She looks back at Iris dumbfounded. Her glasses dislodged and threatening to fall off her head, her cheek begins to bleed as Iris' long purple nails drip blood.

"H-hey! C-calm down, both of you!"

"Why?! How can you be okay with this, Floret? Come on, I'll hold her for you, and you can come-"

"N-no! I'm not... okay with this. I'm just... shocked. I wasn't prepared to see myself saved in pictures quite like this..."

Daisy's wavering voice starts explaining again:

"I thought we had something special, you were always so nice to me! You showed me your body, it was our secret. Y-you never said anything about it, but I knew, you knew! Obviously, you must have, right? T-tell me, you did!"

Daisy says on the verge of tears, for one reason or another; perhaps the pain, or due to the larvae still trying to break into her innermost chambers.

"I didn't know, Daisy. It's all in your head. I- I was nice to you because that's what friends do. I... I enjoyed the thrill of going commando, but I never intended to have... regulars. Or have my whims documented!"

"So... so I'm a creep!? You... truly had no idea...?" Daisy's posture slumps, and she's fully supported by Iris' harsh grip. Her downcast face drips moisture onto her glasses.

"I'm more concerned as to why you have these insect pictures. And not just of me, but Sarah, Emily, all of the swim team, and Coach too!"

Daisy breaks down crying.

"I- I hate you! I- we were supposed to be- But then you gave birth in the middle of class to those horrid abominations!"

She ugly cries her heart out in the middle of being pleasured by the same type of insect.

"Why- why- did you... No, you're my enemy now! Give me back my camera and call off your minions!"

"No! If anybody else sees these pictures, I could get expelled! The whole- I mean-" I better not tell her that all of the swim team will be affected. Who knows if that just makes her want to do it more...

"You're not going anywhere, we could even report you to the Police, you know!" Iris shakes Daisy and looks just about ready to beat her ass.

"With that insect-ridden proof? A-are you serious?" Daisy tries to play it tough, and undermine her argument, which would be much more convincing if she didn't sweat profusely and stumble over her words.

"T-t-they won't take you seriously-"

"We can just use your other pictures for that," Iris says smugly, but her demeanor still pulsing with hatred. "Stalking, taking pictures in secret; are all crimes-"

Suddenly Daisy jabs Iris with her elbow and tackles her with her shoulder. Iris loses her grip and stumbles backward.

Daisy quickly covers the distance and pounces right at me, but she stumbles to the ground just as she's about to jump.

"A- ahh- ahah aaaagh!" She screams in pain or pleasure, her insides no doubt unlocked to the visitors as soon as she took her first step, uncrossing her legs.

She holds her crotch with both hands as she rolls around on the ground, her eyes water and she sobs with shaky gasps.

"P-please, Floret, help me! Get them off! I-I can feel them... deep inside of me..."

Iris stomps towards us, straightening her beret with malicious intent.

I hold out a hand to stop her. "If I... order them away, will you stop stalking me, and tell the truth?"

"C-can I get my camera back, too?"

"Do you think you're in any position to bargain?" Iris spits out, literally, but not on Daisy.

"Please... it's precious... it was my father's. And Grandfather's going to be mad if I lose it..." She says dejected and sniffles loudly.