Floret's Insect Experiences Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sigh deeply and enter the bathroom, before even laying eyes on it, I know that it's here.

The Corpse Flower's stink seems to have only been fermenting here all alone, confined in this cramped room behind closed doors.

I leave the door open, Iris' nauseous tottering seems quite reasonable now.

The flower's massive appendages, one might call leaves, look a little shriveled and somewhat wilted.

I should probably try to keep it alive instead, it's gonna rot if I start trying to dry it now... maybe.

I think I have a big pot at the back somewhere in the shed. Surely I can keep it alive enough for two days?

I gaze deeply at the corpse flower and its strikingly red, giant leaves, dotted with lighter-shaded bumps all over.

I ponder its wondrous magnificence for a second. It was so unlike any other flower I had ever seen, I had kind of grown to like it.

The gaping hole, with its cavernous inside, looks big enough to put my head in, too.

However, the inside seems to have an elevated area with some sort of small spikes, which makes resisting these intrusive thoughts quite easy.

The flower is very impressive by all accounts, as much as it is disgusting.

Should I really take it to the ceremony?

What if Thorndal doesn't like it, what if all the teachers are revolted? Goodbye graduation for me and all of the swim team!

...

No, no, a flower is a flower, he cannot have any problem with it, regardless of how foul-smelling it may be!

I will have the last word, the final laugh!

Wait... regardless of the teachers' reactions... I completely forgot... of course, my parents are going to be there, too!

What if they drag me back home and ground me forever for this stunt?!

No, they can't do that, I'm an adult now! That'd be kidnapping or something!

But still... Oh god...

Suddenly, flipping the proverbial bird at everyone at the graduation ceremony with the stinky flower didn't seem like such a grand ol' idea.

There were so many variables and much at stake. Not that I actually cared much, if I graduated or not, at least that's what I keep telling myself.

If I didn't graduate... at least I wouldn't have to think about what I want to do with my... future.

Just start studying all over again or something...

But even now it was such a pain... would I really... be happy... doing that shit again?

I kneel and squat in front of the flower, my skirt climbs high over my knees and exposes my liquid-stained thighs and crotch.

Well... it's you and me against this fucked up school, I picked you up back then with a promise, and I will not waver now.

We'll see this through, no matter what anyone else says, or thinks. This matter is just between you and me.

...

What am I doing? Speaking to a flower in my mind? Maybe the smell's driving me crazy, it doesn't even smell that bad anymore.

Must be the 'adaptive sense of smell' we've got.

Anyway, you stay right there, and I'll get you a nice pot to try and lay some roots or try and siphon some water from real soon. Right after this shower that is.

I stand up and peel off the mostly clean, albeit damaged and somewhat splashed dress.

Ah, it feels good to be free, no chafing clothes around my chest, nothing restricting me.

Hanging the dress onto the washing machine's edge, halfway inside it, I step into the see-through shower cabinet.

Twisting the metal knob, heavenly rain starts to wash over my body. I close my eyes and clean myself slowly, and thoroughly.

Deep in thought, focused on only existing at the moment. This watery paradise is one of the only places I felt truly calm, and in control in.

The gentle hiss of the shower head, the droplets of water hitting the floor, there was nothing else in this moment. Just me, the warm water, and my hands.

My hands find my inner thigh, and the area is still slippery, a few rubs and the remnants of my juices disappear along with the tide. Like instinctively, my hand traces up my body and grabs my breast.

Oh, how Sarah had sucked it today, how it had made contact with Jasmine's body before that.

The sensation of Jasmine's satin tit returns to my mind and I squeeze my own, and an audible gasp escapes me.

A few drops of water come in through my parted lips.

I touch them with my other hand, and the sensations of our kiss startle my body.

As I progress through the arousing memories of entwining bodies, pleasuring mouths, and explosive birth, the mood soon turns sour.

Jasmine dives under the water, the sensations disappear, I feel...

Cold.

...

Why isn't Jasmine answering me?

She didn't show up to clean either, just... left in that car...

For once, I wished I used those social medias, or fancier phones, old fashioned text messages don't give any indication if the receiver has even read them!

I hold my head with my hands, and crouch on the floor, letting the downpour pound me on my back like a tin roof in a storm.

I hope she's not mad at me, I mean, I've known her for three years now. She wouldn't get mad over this...?

Would she...?

I slump down, leaning onto the wall tiles that feel freezing to my wet and warm skin.

For a second, I recoil from it, but regardless of the frigid sensation, I lay my back firmly against it and hug my legs, which squeeze my breasts.

I'll be fine.

It'll be fine...

I'll see Jasmine at graduation, I'll get a chance to talk to her.

To make things right...

To tell her how I feel...

I...

I will do it this time.