Florida Fun

Story Info
Fun with younger guy on vacation in Florida.
768 words
4.34
5.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've posted several stories and I usually begin with "things like this never happen to me" and that's because in the past I hardly ever had hot sexual encounters with guys I've met. Only recently I realized that it was mostly my own fault because for years I was very reserve or even shy to try to approach a hot guy I've met. It's only been in recent years that I realized that I have to just go for it if I want to get lucky. Having said that, here is what recently happened to me on a trip to Florida.

I rented a cottage on the water in Key Largo which had a dock that extended out into the bay. At night you could not see the end of the dock where there were two chairs so at night I'd go out there and sit and relax. One night a lady who was renting a cabin next to me came and sat and after a somewhat long conversation said something like people could play around out here and not be seen back on the beach. I assumed she was offering and although she was quite nice looking, it was not for me. But that did get me thinking!!!

Two day later she and her family left and that night a another family checked in. This family actually occupied two units, one with a single bedroom for the parents and the other unit for their children which had two bedrooms. There were a set of twin girls I'm guessing mid teens and a son who was 21. Of course it was their son I was interested in but had no idea what he was into. In conversation with the parents I found out that he had been in college but was taking a break because he was considering military service as opposed to going back to school. They told me that he played basketball all through school and still played on a recreation team in their town. That explained his incredible physique and on top of that was damn handsome. Again, I had idea of his sexuality and/or if he'd be interested in an older guy.

One night, around midnight, I was out sitting on the dock just enjoying the quiet when I heard someone walking out and when I looked it was the 21yo. All he had on was a pair of shorts and from what I could tell no underwear as I could see his cock (which was quite big) through his shorts. He sat down and we began to chat. Turns out he was a really nice young man and we carried on a really pleasant conversation.

Finally we got around to relationships and he told me that he was very protective of his sisters and critiqued all the boys who dated or tried to date his sisters which we both laughed about. So I ask if they judged the girls he dated to which he said he didn't date girls but was into guys. That got my attention. I then said something to the affect that was nice looking ( I may have said hot actually) I imagined that he had plenty of guys interested in him to which he said that he did but he really liked older guys. That DEFINITELY got my attention.

So to "test the waters" I subtly began to rub my cock on the outside of my shorts to which he said, "let me see what u got". Well, I didn't waste any time pulling my sorts off ( remember no one could see us ) and he did the same. WOW, this guy was at least 7", possibly longer, and a real nice girth. We stood and made out some while jerking each other then finally he knelt down and started sucking my cock which felt amazing. I ask him to also suck my balls to he went back forth between my cock and balls til I had to blow. He ask me to cum on his face so when I got close I pulled out and jerked all over his face. He then stood up and while I played with is balls blew a really nice load.

After that night we met every night around midnight (because he said all his family was asleep by then) and had fun. Mostly he like to suck cock, make out, get his ass fingered (I never actually fucked him) and get his balls pulled on while he blew.

This made my trip so much more wonderful that it already was.