Florida Sizzles and Steams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do have someone I trust that will cover."

"Great! I'll be in touch with when," he said excitedly. I suspected he had plans for us and I was only too fine with that.

He headed towards the door. "Wait, do you want to wash your hands?" Knowing my scent was still fresh.

"Nah, I'm driving her car." With a wink and a wicked smile he was back out the door.

A week went by of selling and restocking the shop. It was unusually busy for Florida's off season, but of course I was happy for the business. One of my favorite misunderstood fetish customers dropped by. I met him through my online auctions when he contacted me about purchasing panties for himself. I didn't know much about it before, but learned that these men aren't necessarily gay, just enjoy the feel of women's lingerie. I usually held back any larger size nighties, panties, slips, girdles and bras.

When I opened the shop, I have a few customers from my online sales. I found I was oddly turned on by seeing a hard cock and big fat balls in sheer silky panties. I've never done anything sexual in nature with these guys, but they do enjoy modeling for me and I in turn enjoy them.

"Oh Rose, I'm so glad you found this for me," Roger said, walking around in his new gown. Floor length sheer, but multiple layers so it would be peek a boo when you moved. His cock apparently approved of the soft silky material sliding over it because it tented the front of the pink gown. It was hot looking and I started to squirm.

"I thought of you when I saw these," nodding to the pile of pastel froth on the bed. "I thought you'd especially enjoy the lace gown," I said knowing he hadn't seen it yet.

"Oh?" Roger started going through the pile and pulled the virgin white lace gown out. It would be snug fitting because it was stretch lace. He tugged it down over his body, his cock reacting to the soft but abrasive lace rubbing over it. "Oh Rose, I owe you big time for this one!" He purchased everything that I'd picked out for him and almost ran out the door, anxious to get his purchases home.

I'd missed an earlier text from Ben that asked if next Wednesday would work for the beach house. Yes! That took awhile, you've been busy? Wish you were here. I'm squirmy from looking at a hard cock all evening. OH? Your shop is closed right? But he's a special customer. I'll tell you about him later. Okay kitten, I miss you. After a brief hesitation I texted, I miss you too.

It was about an hour and a half drive to Anna Maria Island, but with the company, and riding in the flashy red sports car, we could have gone forever. My beach bag was on the floor under my legs because there was virtually no back seat or even room. This was obviously a car designed for speed. Every hit on the throttle made it quickly jump forward, as though it was waiting to be unleashed. I could see Ben enjoyed driving it.

"What do you think?"

"I'm thinking I'm so happy you asked me," I smiled. "Oh, the car you mean? It reminds me of you. Silently and confidently laying in wait. The power and lust just waiting to be, ummmm, turned on."

"Ohhhh kitten that's just what you do to me. I feel like I could do anything when I'm with you. You do make me feel powerful, but you also bring out a passion I never knew I had. I'm typical male I suppose in that I don't talk about my feelings. Or rarely." He shifted hard away from the light and I could feel my body being pressed into the seat. We were on a deserted stretch of road and the speedometer started climbing. Anyone else, I'd have been scared. But I was enjoying every second of it with Ben.

"Mmmm I loved that," I said when he slowed down. He took my hand and kissed it.

"Someday we'll see how you can handle this power. I mean you do pretty damn good handling me, kitten."

Thankfully there was little traffic out to the island, which in season could take hours to move a few miles. He pulled behind an older Florida style house that sat right on the beach. The wrap porch and wide overhang to keep the sun out of the house, were typical to old Florida. I noticed it was very well maintained as we entered through the back door, directly into the kitchen.

It was beach decorated in whites with touches of blue. A large picture window opened to the beach, Tampa Bay, the Sunshine Skyway bridge and a bright red and yellow striped hammock stretched across the porch.

Colorful beach umbrellas dotted the white sand and people wandered past. The house was set back enough for some privacy, but still it was a public beach.

I changed into my bikini, and as a true smart Floridian, had already slathered sunscreen on my white skin. I'd burn quickly and painfully if I didn't. I tossed a gauzy cover-up on and was ready for the sand In my toes. Since I didn't get to the beach often, I intended to it, and Ben.

"Mmmm the suit matches the Gulf waters," he said, tracing the upper edge of my bikini top. I shivered. My breasts started aching for his attention and my nipples were hard and poking through my suit already.

"You're such a tease, Ben!"

"I have no intention of not following through. Sometime today."

"I look forward to it!" But maybe I have plans too buddy!

We walked at surfs edge, and of course I picked up seashells while he laughed at me. I chased him out into the warm salt water until we were about waist deep. It was a fairly deserted area of the beach, so I thought a little making out was in order.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and showed him my intentions by a long and deep liplock. The rhythmic waves pushed me against him every time they came in. I felt his cock harden, and he moaned, pulling me against him harder. I tipped my pelvis and ground my mound into his cock.

I pulled him a little further out into the water. His eyes were heavy with desire. I wrapped my legs around him and let the water pound us together. It was all so erotic and I wanted nothing more than to fuck him right then and there, but good sense prevailed. Especially when I noticed a few more on the beach.

I pushed away from him. "Cool off big boy, we have an audience." We played and splashed each other and headed back up to the beach once Ben was more presentable.

A quick rinse off under the outdoor shower, and I felt more human getting all the salt and whatevers off me. When I turned around, Ben was already in the hammock on the porch, in the shade, just where I wanted to be.

"Jump in kitten, just don't dump us out," he laughed. I did and I didn't.

The big hammock was like a cocoon, wrapping up each side, affording quite a bit of privacy unless someone walked right up to the house. I reached behind me and untied my top and tossed it overboard, much Ben's approval.

"I love your breasts, kitten. That they are so sensitive and can give you so much pleasure just adds to it," he circled the aureole with the tip of his finger. Smiling at my sudden intake of breath, he tweaked it to a long hard bullet.

I rolled into him and rubbed my titties on his chest while I started a hot and humid make out session. My hand slid down his chest and untied his beach shorts.

"Mmmm kitten, you drive me wild," he gasped when I reached in and took his throbbing cock into my hand.

"I haven't had a good make out and petting session in a lonnnnggggggg time," I breathed. "I'm also braver now than I was back then," I whispered, circling the head of his cock with my thumb.

Uncontrollably, his hips started thrusting, rhythmically. He held my breast in his hand, squeezing and massaging, abrading my nipple with his palm. We kissed, hot and still hungry from our play in the water earlier. I wrapped my hand around his cock and squeezed firmly, sliding my hand up and gently pinching the head wrapped my hand around his cock and squeezed firmly while sliding my hand up and gently pinching the head.

"Oh my god you're making me crazy," he murmured into my mouth. He thrust, fucking my fist. I laid his cock back on his stomach and stroked the length with the palm of my hand. The whole underside from the head to his balls. Copious amounts of precum kept my hand well lubed and I was able to stroke the sensitive underside a few times. He pulled me tighter against him, his hips grinding against my hand. I took him in a firm grip again and started stroking. Giving him what he wanted. What he needed.

I could tell he was past the point of no return and let him take the lead. Let him fuck my hand while I exerted the right amount of pressure, pinching off gently at the sensitive head. He was groaning loudly now, loud enough to alert anyone nearby on the beach. We didn't care. I was cumming with him and it wasn't going to be quiet.

Suddenly he arched, his cock started pumping, I leaned up just in time to feel the spatter of his hot cum all over my titties. So hot on my skin. AT that moment I came, loud and hard.

Our skin was hot and sweaty. I was soaked in cum, my juices all over his thigh.

"Never have I ever had a hand job like that," he gasped. "My beautiful talented, kitten."

We shared an end of sex tender kiss. I read nothing more into it. You know, the kind that happens after good sex between anyone. You think he talks to his wife like that? You think he cums that hard with his wife? I can't think about that. It is what it is. I'm still the other woman, no matter what.

We cocooned for awhile in that hammock, not talking, until he broke the silence.

"You know, I'm trying to think of a way I can keep you. I don't want to give you back. I don't want to think about you talking to other men. I can't even think of you being with another man. Yet I can't ask you for anything," he sighed. "I'm too old for your for one thing."

Forget that, I thought. The fact that you're married is my deciding factor. But it remained unsaid.

"Pffffttttt too old?!" I laughed. "Are you kidding? You're plenty enough for me. You more than keep up with my needs, and I'm hoping I do yours as well."

He laughed loudly. "Are YOU kidding?! Someone that can make me cum that hard literally jacking me off." He gathered me closer. "Kitten, you're all I need and more. You make me feel like a giddy teenager. You get me hard faster and keep me hard longer than I have in years."

"I'm so glad," I murmured holding him close. I decided to ignore that M word for now.

I knew Ben had a week full of business and I wouldn't hear from him, so I was surprised to see a text from him.

This is sort of last minute, but how would you like an overnight trip to NYC with me day after tomorrow. Before you say yes, I will be in meetings for a part of the day, but you could bring your sister if you like. We also would have dinner with someone I've been trying to get as a client for my company for some time.

Wow, it is last minute but I know I can get the shop covered. I wasn't sure about Lily going, but it'd be fun and I'll ask.

Sure! I'd love to go. I'll call Lily later to see if she can.

A few minutes later....

Wonderful! I'll give you details tomorrow.

I started planning immediately. Business dinner called for a cocktail dress and I knew just the one I'll wear. I had one in mind for Lily already.

"What?!" she all but screeched. "New York city! Of course I'll go. Overnight won't be a problem with the baby because that's what husbands are for," she laughed.

We excitedly started to talk about shopping in the city. I have not been, but Lily had been several times so Iet her plan the shopping. I told her I'd take care of her cocktail dress.

Ben texted the time he'd pick us up. We'd take Dolphin out of Sarasota airport and a car would be waiting to take us to the hotel. I knew Ben would be efficient with planning.

It was a perfect morning to fly out, I thought looking down at the bluest Gulf of Mexico I've ever seen. Dolphin catered to business and those celebrities that wanted to remain anonymous. They were interspersed around Florida, knowing that for the most part, we didn't pay them much attention. We even had some big names in my little town. Sarasota was a playground for retired and not retired rockers. I had gone to a bar with a bunch of friends to watch AC/DC's Brian Johnson and half the Allman Brothers band jam. I wanted to scream like a teenage girl, but didn't. But I wanted to, I laughed to myself.

Lily was chattering away at Ben. I was going to save him but he seemed like he wasn't minding at all and chatted right back, so I leaned back in my luxurious seat to enjoy the flight.

I thought the jet was pretty luxurious until I walked into the two bedroom hotel suite. "Wow!" Lily and I said at the same time.

"I'm off to my meetings. The driver will remain available for you both to go wherever you want. I probably won't be back much before our dinner meeting. Just enough to clean up and dress." And out the door he went.

We only had a few hours to shop so we shopped local. I let Lily take the lead, since this was a real getaway for her. She'd had the baby a year ago, but hadn't taken any time away. I appreciated Ben inviting her.

We got back in time to take leisurely showers, get shaved, creamed, softened, and whatever else we could think of. We did each others hair in upsweeps, perfect for our vintage cocktail dresses.

"I hope you found something that these milky boobs can fit into!" Lily hefted her titties in her hand, that I think had tripled from her usual size. Her skin was even more white and fragile looking than mind. Thin blue veins trailed around her breasts making her skin almost translucent. But her nipples. I didn't know nipples could be that large and I was almost jealous of them. They were a dark rosy pink. As large as her breasts were, they still sat high on her chest, with no sag from the weight.

"I did!" I pulled the dress out of the garment bag and she gasped her approval. The royal blue plunging halter top of ruched chiffon would cover just about any size breast. But now I think hers might even be a challenge. The bodice was the same ruching and color, but in satin, and it wrapped snugly around. The skirt was a super full gathering of the same chiffon.

"I love it!" She danced around like a child, and I laughed.

"I'm so glad sweetie. I wanted you to have a good time on this getaway. We don't know what the guy is like we're meeting, but it's not like he's going to be your date." I went on to fill Lily in on what I knew about Ben's new, hopefully, client.

I pulled my own dress from the bag and decided to get dressed so I could help Lily. I smiled at my own reflection because this lingerie was all for Ben. I'd chosen tiny black lace panties. A black lace garter belt held up black sheer hose with seams.

I slipped the dress on. Yes. Perfect, I thought. The entire dress was black lace underlined with flesh colored taffeta, so at first glance it appeared that nothing was under the dress. It had a demure boat neckline and three quarter length sleeves. I swirled to look at the back view. Although the front view was demure, the dress was backless to my waist.

They'd notice me coming, but be shocked to see me go.

Lily came in and gushed. "Come on lets get you dressed, sis."

Lily wore red silk bikini panties and chose to go sans hose because of her sandals. I helped her slide the dress over her head and it floated down around her. As I thought the halter top didn't cover as much as I thought it would. She was thrilled because it had been some time since she felt sexy.

I zipper her into the dress and she was in fact, stunning. The blue was perfect for her complexion and blonde hair. The halter would have been scandalous back in it's day, today it was really perfectly fine.

I slipped clear peep toe shoes on, the rhinestone rosette glittered in the light. We were ready.

True to his word, Ben came in at the last minute, and but for a shocked face after taking us in, went to get himself ready.

Our dinner companion, Robert, arrived at the club just before us for perfect timing. Turns out he was quite charming, not the stodgy businessman I expected. Surprisingly.... No.... Shockingly enough, Lily was smitten. But I could understand. Robert was sensual in every sense of the word. From his demeanor, to his voice, to his clothing to his well taken care of body. A real New York man.

Dinner went well without a mention of business. I wasn't sure if that was Ben's plan or not, but he went with it. Robert was appearing to be as smitten with Lily as she was with him.

I watched them dancing on the shadowy edge of the dance floor. "I hope Lily didn't distract from business."

"Are you kidding?! The way to a man's whatever is through a sexy woman, or whatever that saying is," he laughed.

I laughed. "Hey, I think he has his hand under my sisters dress!"

He slid his hand up my thigh. "Did I tell you how beautiful you look tonight?" I clamped his hand between my thighs.

"A few times!" and kissed him thanks. "Is he married I wonder. She's married you know," stating the obvious, almost indigently. Then just as quickly realized what I'd said. And just as quickly changed the topic to a drink refill.

They came back to the table, sexually super charged. Their air was electric. Lily ignored my looks and had her hand on his lap under the table. His arm was around her and I could see he had slipped his hand in the side of her halter top to get to those huge titties.

Getting turned on myself, my hand went under the tablecloth to Ben's lap. I heard his quick intake of breath as I squeezed his growing erection.

"Lets dance," he said, pulling me up.

Finding the same shadowy edges, we danced. I don't think we could have gotten any closer. My pumps put me on level, to grind my mound against his cock.

"Kitten, kitten, kitten," he murmured in my hair. His hands were on my bare back and edged lower. Cupping my ass he pulled me harder against him.

"We have all night together," I whispered, remembering that this would be our first night together. It would be a rare occasion I'm sure. "I can't wait to feel your body against mine. Your hot skin against me. I need to feel the heat of your cock. The hardness," as I whispered dirty talk, he softly moaned.

"Yes, I want you in my bed. I want to roll over and have you next to me. I want to wake up in the morning and you'll be there."

I didn't know what to answer to all that. I wanted to blurt out all my feelings, but it wouldn't be fair to him or me. So I just softly kissed him my answer.

When we got back to the table, Robert and Lily were ready to leave. Not surprisingly, I laughed to myself.

"C'mon back to the suite for a nightcap if you like," Ben said. Robert was quick to agree. Not surprisingly, and I had to laugh again.

It was a quick nightcap with us and Robert said, "Ben, I'll have my office assistant call your office in the morning and set everything up."

"Great!" But neither Robert nor Lily heard because they'd already disappeared in her room.

"Well this wasn't exactly what I envisioned," I said. "But if Lily wants this fling then I'm happy for her. I think their age difference is about the same as ours," I mused.

"I'd guess," Ben said distractedly, pulling me up from the chair. "Lets go to bed, kitten. I need you close to me."

Although we couldn't take our eyes off each other, we undressed ourselves Like we'd done it a million times. Hotel staff had folded the bed back and I slipped in on my side, him on his. We met in the middle.

"Kitten, kitten, there's so much I want to say. Need to say."

"Shhhh, not now. Lets not bring reality in. This has been my fantasy since I've met you. Us both in the same bed for the night.

".... gimme those milky tits..."

"What the?" Ben said, as shocked as I was, at the same time realizing that even the walls couldn't contain the lust between Lily and Robert. The LOUD lust.