Florida Sizzles and Steams

Story Info
Married older man younger woman. What could go wrong.
8.3k words
4.65
34.1k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daddysgirlfl
Daddysgirlfl
2,334 Followers

I reeled off more toilet paper and shoved it into the bra cup. "How in the world did women stuff their titties into these things," I mumbled to myself.

"I'd say you're going to need more TP." I jumped, the roll flew across the floor, leaving a white wake across the shop.

"You startled me." I retrieved the roll, noticing the car parked at the curb in front of my shop. "Can I help you with anything?"

I often had men come in to ogle the vintage lingerie, unique to today's undies. It was more, dare I say, titillating. Teasing. Lingerie from back then left a little mystery and I found many men preferred it. I'm sure many a man's fantasy came to life in my shop.

"My wife is at a meeting down the street and I thought I'd check out the town."

Typical for Florida, the day was warming up and it was time to close the door and fire up the air conditioning. I had noticed the perfectly coiffed woman step out of the silver blue Bentley. Coiffure. It's such an old unused word, but sometimes it's just fitting. Queen Elizabeth has a coiffure, and so did his wife, but hers was blonde over-dyed silver.

"Small town in the center of the state. March rodeo is our claim to fame. Besides the antique shops of course." My shop was right in the center of the antique shops that lined the block. People came from both coasts for a day of 'antiquing'. "We have some pretty good restaurants you might want to check out for lunch." Although Mrs B might have other plans that involved the cocktail crowd, I mused.

I finished stuffing the bullet bra and placed the mannequin in the window. Popular with the sweater girls back in the day, they created quite a projection. A pointy projection most assuredly.

"You enjoy what you do," he said, eyes skimming my clothing. Although I'd put my long hair up into moon buns, I was all 70s. Low on the hips palazzo pants and a deep scoop midriff top. Of all I think I love the 70s best. It was a time of free spirit and everything was sensual. Clothing was tight, low cut and often flamboyant. As was my pink and orange outfit.

"I do, yes. I'm lucky to make a living at what I love." Vintage clothing was more lucrative than most people would think. I started out doing online auctions and got a following because I was open minded and understood everyone has different needs. I've never been judgmental, live and let live, and my auction following has come along for the ride. Many make side trips on their Florida vacations to come to the shop. For those that wouldn't be comfortable trying on clothes, I had my upstairs apartment. I understood fetish and interests that weren't mainstream. I have all ages as my customers really, pin ups, goth girls, role play, mid century modern is hot today as is the cocktail crowd.

"I did," he said, fingering a vintage cashmere sweater, "But I'm ready to retire and enjoy my life's labor."

"They would have worn that over that bullet bra," I said. We both envisioned that at the same time and cracked up.

The Bentley chirped and Mrs B's perfect coiffure appeared and disappeared into the car. With apparently no care as to where her husband might be.

"Looks like you're leaving," I laughed.

"I'd say! By the way, I'm Ben, and you're....?"

"Rose," I replied, and poof he was gone.

"That was one powerful man," I said to my sister Lily on the phone later that evening.

"Like a weight lifter?"

"Noooooo. Like business powerful."

"Oh. Is he good looking? How old is he? He's married?! Wonder if you'll see him again?"

"Geez Lily. Yes he is good looking. I don't know... Older. Married yes. Why would I see him again? He was there with his wife on her business."

"Well crap Roz, I thought maybe you found him," stressing the word HIM. Her nickname for me because as a kid she had trouble pronouncing my name.

I had Lily on speakerphone while I went through a new lot of clothing for the store. I held up a sky blue 60s sheath dress with matching topper and wondered if Ben would like that. "What am I thinking?!"

"What? About what," Lily asked. "Ohhhhh wait. You ARE thinking about him aren't you. He really must have been hot."

"I'm nearly 30," I said slipping the dress over my head. "He had to have been late 50s," I grunted, twisting to pull up the size zipper.

"So?! Like you never see age differences in couples?! May December? DILF daddies I'd like to fuck?"

The full length mirror showed that this could have been custom made for me. They sky blue color perfect with my eyes. "Yes I have noticed, but I'm guessing one of them isn't married to someone else?!" I said exasperated at the whole subject that was really a non subject. "Hey Lil, wait'll you see this new sheath with topper I just got in. It's pretty damn cool!"

"Whatever!" My little sister was married with a baby and thought I should be at least as far along in life as her. In her opinion I was lagging.

"Ben isn't datable, Lily. Don't you get it. He's married! He was a customer! Beginning and end of story," I said in an end of story voice while I stashed that dress in my own closet.

Our local business owners breakfast was that following week. It was spring and many of the areas seasonal visitors were heading back to the northern states. The dollars were less, but it was always fun having the locals come back. Many of them stayed home during season because of traffic and crowds. We were less affected here in our little town because most of the seasonals lived in nearby cities and would make us a day trip. That worked well for everyone concerned.

Trying to balance my coffee, paperwork and get the door open, I saw 'the coif' in the window reflection. I hadn't noticed the Bentley so he must not be with her this time, I thought, sighing. Oh well. There was still had time to freshen up before I flipped to the open sign. I left my coffee in the shop and ran up the back stairs. I loved having my home above the shop.

Women in the old days were smaller than today's women, so some of the vintage clothes were not perfect for today's woman. Fortunately my five foot three inch frame was petite. Mostly. Though far from well endowed my bust was often a tight fit. This sundress squeezed a lot of deep breast valley in the strapless top. The full skirt with petticoats kept my excess cleavage to a demure level. Suitable for a business owner. Candy pink lips, a bit of blush and tiny red wedge sandals completed my look for the day.

Grabbing a pair of earrings I ran down the steps to find Mr B with his hands cupped to the door window, looking as though he was searching for life. I laughed.

"You're an early bird!" I opened the door and flipped the open sign.

"I guess I am," he grinned. "You're looking very retro today, Rose. The red suits you and your name."

My cheeks went crimson, blushing not easily hid because of my creamy white complexion. Like a schoolgirl I fiddled with my hair which I'd left down today. It flowed well down over my bare shoulders, jet black, thick with waves.

"It should be illegal to be that cute," he smiled at my blush, which only deepened.

"Thank you," I said sincerely. "And you. You're pretty cute yourself! Oh but I guess I shouldn't call a man cute??!!" I laughed. It was his turn to blush, though not as apparent on his deeply tanned skin.

I wanted to say delicious, but no way was I that brave. His hair glittered with silver interspersed with black and dark gray. And green eyes. Had I ever known anyone with green eyes? I'd surely have remembered. He wore a pale blue polo shirt and cream colored shorts, pretty typical apparel for a Florida guy. He was impeccably groomed. Delicious. Yes.

I realized I'd been staring at him. "So what brings you to town today? Your wife have a meeting?"

"Yes she does. In fact I'm really just dropping her off. She invests in real estate and today is the tour of possible developments for investments. Someone will bring her home later this evening. I was happy to get out of the boring business dinner." He rolled his eyes and I laughed. "Soooo I have some time to kill and wondered if you needed help with anything around your store. I may not look like it, but I'm pretty handy!"

"Oh gosh, I'd love it," I said, thinking hell yes! Then that annoying little thing popped in to my head saying, he's married you idiot. But I did need a few things done around here, I thought. Oh sure, like that's all you're thinking you'd like him to do, I answered my own thought. Get a grip girl, I scolded myself.

"Something wrong with your coffee?" I realized I'd been holding it the whole time I was arguing with myself. You really do need to get a grip. "Just thinking of any projects around here. Nothing in the store really. When I bought the building I had everything renovated, electric, water pipes, etc."

"Ah okay, I just thought I had time and wanted to put it to some kind of good use."

"Wait, I do have an issue with the shower upstairs. I had that renovated to but the shower head is leaking. It's pretty new so I wonder if it just needs to be tightened?"

"Sure! Be glad to take a look at it," he said seeming relieved I found something for him to do. Not like I wanted to send him away anyhow.

I locked the door and flipped up the lunch break sign and led him upstairs.

"I guess you did renovate," he said taking everything in. "Quite a difference from your shop I'd say!" We both laughed. "Retro to modern industrial in the blink of an eye... Or a flight of steps."

I'd had the whole floor gutted and had them leave as many bricks and old wood as they could. The old windows stayed, but were fitted with double reflective glass to keep the Florida sun out. All ducting stayed as well as piping. I didn't have much furniture, but it was comfortable and clean lined.

"Yes I really love it here," I said.

"I can see why. You did a great job, Rose." I took him into the bathroom. I had a top of the line shower put in with all kinds of heads above and on the sides, steam, and teak seating. "Wow wow wow, this is pretty damn awesome. I'm going to have you design my next shower."

"Okay!" We both laughed.

He had to run the shower to find out what the problem was. "I'll take my shoes and socks off."

"Yes yes I don't want you getting all wet doing this!" Yes I did. I wanted him to get soaked. I wanted to strip his wet clothes off. I wanted to take my clothes off to and step into the shower with him. I wanted his body against mine while the warm water pulsated against our skin. Rose! Snap out of it, I thought. Okay okay I got carried away.

While he was adjusting I thought about 'the coif' and if she ever slipped into the shower with him, or was she too worried about keeping that perfect hair. I smirked to myself.

"Alrighty, lets try it again," he said, stepping out of the shower. I didn't move, standing close, crowding him and looking into the shower like I was awaiting something big to happen, but it was really just to stand near him. A few more adjustments and it was done. With a sigh I led him back through my bedroom.

"Is this your private stash?" He surveyed the long rack of clothing that was waited for me to go through and prepare to put in the shop.

"I'm sure a couple of things may make it into my collection," I laughed.

"This?" He held up a hanger and my cheeks heated again.

"Maybe."

He slipped his hand under the soft sheer black fabric. "This would be a robe and gown?"

"Yes, back then they called that a peignoir," I swallowed hard watching him open the floor length robe to reveal the matching sheer black gown. The bodice was fine black lace, nearly as sheer, and deeply V'd and had delicate matching straps.

"Interesting. I'd guess not meant for sleeping?" he grinned, but that didn't help the sexual tension that was building.

"She would also have a cigarette in a long holder and a glass of champagne. She posed provocatively, showing just the right amount of leg in that slit. Totally designed to seduce."

He cleared his throat and slipped the gown back on the rack.

Standing in front of me, he rubbed his thumb on my lower lip. I leaned up for the kiss. Not wanting to wait. Not thinking about the fact he belonged to someone else. I had to taste him. I had to feel him close.

Our tongues met and we moaned, taking it deeper. The crinolines under my skirt crackled when he slid his hands to my ass and pulled me close. I could feel the heat of his cock through our clothes.

I wrapped my arms around his neck. The action of doing that pulled my breasts high in the strapless bodice, my nipples barely clinging to the edge. They ached from from the abrasion of the material. They ached because they needed Ben's mouth.

He started kissing down my neck. "Oh kitten." I felt his breath in the deep valley between my barely contained breasts. He buried his face in my cleavage, nibbling and sucking, teasing.

I willed my tits to pop up out of that bodice. Into his hot wet mouth. My breasts were so sensitive I can cum with the right attention. His hands were on my sides and he felt the zipper, easing it down. My tits then all but did pop out of their tight confines. I held his head and moaned while he suckled. I felt the orgasm building.

"Don't stop, Ben," I moaned. "I'm cumming." The nipple between his teeth sent me over the edge. I shuddered in his arms.

"Oh kitten, you're so responsive!"

I tugged his shirt up and over his head while my dress dropped to the floor. He easily picked me up and laid me on the bed.

"You're beautiful, Rose." I couldn't take my eyes off him. Sparkles of silver and black on his tanned chest. And those green eyes.

"Take them off," I commanded, looking at the bulge in his pants. Slowly, oh so slowly he teased his zipper lower. "Mmmm no underwear. I like that," I smiled provocatively. "I like that a lot."

He tucked his fingers in his waistband and eased his shorts down. "And I like that you like it. I think I'm going to like making you happy a lot." I pushed any thoughts of the future out of my head.

I gasped. His cock was standing at attention, angry red with a head covered in shiny precum. "You make me feel like a twenty year old again," he smiled.

"I want you. Now."

I guided his cock closer to my smooth lips, wet with my juices. He moaned when I rubbed the tip of his cock down my slit. He paused, then slowly entered. I dug my heels in and came up to meet him, taking his cock deep. I pushed up to meet every thrust.

"I want to ride you," I murmured and we rolled, his cock never leaving my pussy. I straddled and rode him. Grinding down. My fingers tangled in his silvery chest hair. His hands on my breasts, teasing my nipples, squeezing and massaging just how I loved it. I leaned on his shoulders, sliding up and down his throbbing cock while it rubbed my clit.

"I'm cumming," I moaned, not slowing down, my pussy clamping around his cock. Milking it. I felt the hard throb and he locked my hips down on his cock while he pumped deep inside me. Coming loud and hard.

I collapsed on his chest, his cock still inside me. He wrapped his arms around me and murmured into my hair, "I can't think of the last time I felt like this, Rose." And I never have, I thought.

I held the phone away from my ear while she squealed. "Lily, take it easy. It's just a fling. I'm the other woman now, remember," I chuckled without humor.

"Well you never know! Is he hot? I bet he is! Older men usually are. They say anyhow," she laughed.

"Well yeah he's hot. You think I'd mess around with just anyone, sis?!" We laughed and to my relief found another topic.

I had been on a buying trip to a couple of the northern states and the clothes I had chosen were starting to arrive. Most of the time vintage clothing makes it through the years quite well, and besides cleaning only might will need a repair here and there. That kept me busy and my mind off Ben. I'm a realist and have no expectations of a fling with a married man, my conscience told me. And that's all it was. Sure, you know you think more of him than that. Well maybe I do but I also know it can't go anywhere. Just don't make any rash decisions.

Retailers monthly luncheon was today and it was expected I dress vintage so they could fawn over whatever I was wearing. I didn't mind. It was fun. I opened my closet and there was the sky blue sheath dress. I remembered wondering if Ben would like it. I need to get over this, I thought.

I checked the seams were straight on my hose and left early to walk the block and a half to the restaurant. Because, to be perfectly honest, these skirts are so narrow we lose stride. There. It's out. A female secret passed down through generations is out. Tiny little short fast steps to keep up.

The place was already hopping when I opened the door. It's a locals regular hangout and you'd see anything from sand dusty farmers, to cowboys that ride their ranges, to hard working immigrants. Today was no exception but tables were slid together for our group.

A few heads swiveled to take in my sky blue sheath and topper, a real bright spot in this place, that tended more country. I'd decided on white kitten pumps and matching white clutch. My black hair in a Audrey Hepburn-esque French twist. My favorite candy pink lipstick gave me confidence.

Several of the men jumped up and offered me the empty chairs next to them. I had a little jolt, but quickly recovered when I noticed 'the coif' at another table. By herself.

Our meetings weren't formal, just giving us time to mention anything new or anything of concern. That went quickly, and our meal was served.

The walk back was slower because I spent some time wondering where Ben was, then deciding 'the coif' had driven herself today.

I rounded the corner to unlock the door and was startled to see Ben lounging. "Good morning," I said as he ushered me in. I heard the key lock click again and at the same time I was swooped off my feet and settled into his lap. I kept a nice upholstered chair in the corner of my store for men waiting on their ladies, or hanky panky. Whatever.

"Good morning to you," he murmured as he held my face for a kiss. As always I put my all into it and started squirming on his lap.

"I don't have time for too much fun and games, I'm sorry"

"That's alright. I understand." You're married. I work with that. I knew what I was getting into.

His arm was wrapped around me allowing his hand the freedom to roam. His gasp let me know he was pleasantly surprised when he slid his hand under the topper to find the top of the dress under the topper was nothing but a soft sheer. And without a bra, he came up with a handful of tit.

"Oh kitten, you're full of surprises." It was my turn to gasp from his seduction play with my breast. Now knowing how sensitive I was, he knew what to do.

I wrapped my arms around his neck for another lusty kiss. He slid his hand up my thigh and groaned loud when he felt the top of my hose and satin ribboned garter belt. He tickled my inner thighs and was even more shocked to get to my pussy and find no panties. "You are a naughty kitty! And I love it."

He spread my thighs and started stroking my well wet pussy lips, teasing my clit lightly with the tip of his finger. I moaned into his mouth, which prompted him to slip his fingers into the folds and deeper. He slipped a finger in deep and started finger fucking me. I spread wide, my dress riding up, hose tops and garter belt on full display. He took me higher quickly and I went along for the ride. With his hand on my breast and his hand on my cunt, I needed to cum. I swear fireworks went off in my head when I came, soaking his hand.

"I'm sorry kitten but I really have to go," he whispered and kissed me sweetly. "I know you're a one man band around here, but wasn't sure if you could take a day away. I'd like to take you to my beach cottage on Anna Maria.

Daddysgirlfl
Daddysgirlfl
2,334 Followers