Florida Sizzles and Steams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ummm, it's kinda hot," I whispered.

"Naughty kitty," he smiled running his hand over my hip."I think so too. Like our own porn movie without the visuals. Thankfully!" We both laughed.

I toyed with his nipples and they hardened. Nuzzling his thickly furred chest my tongue flicked out to tease them. His response was he liked so I continued on kissing down his chest to his belly. I kissed over to his hips. His cock laid hot and hard on his stomach, twitching as I came close, but I ignored it. I nuzzled between his balls and thigh, finding the sensitive areas on his body. I wanted to learn every one of them. I think he knew that and didn't rush me or make any move to take over.

I caressed his balls with my lips, my kisses. Shaving bare is such a nice thing for a man to do for their woman. I wondered if he initially did that for his wife. Where the fuck did that come from. Go away! Take your reality and go. He's my man tonight.

He reacted with a groan when he felt his balls in my hot wet mouth. I gently sucked and toyed with them with my tongue. I licked the perineum, and trailed my tongue up between his balls until I got to the base of his cock. It was pulsing, needing my attention, but that wasn't going to happen quite yet.

".....ride me like.... ohyeah baby just like that... your bouncing tits hot cunt.... "

"... you're my bucking bronco you stud... I'll ride you hard and long...."

Hearing the words subconsciously, I moaned. I pulled the pin from my hair and let it drop onto his cock, creating a curtain around my face.

"Oh god kitten, oh my god," he moaned louder. Their words having an effect on him as well. "I need your mouth on my cock. Suck it. Your mouth is so hot and wet. Fuck me please. I need your cunt on my cock."

I flipped my head so my hair tickled across his stomach and chest. His sound effects were getting louder as I took him higher. I teased the hole with the tip of my tongue and he jerked up. His cock was red, throbbing and angry and I took that hot meat into my mouth. He jerked again and started thrusting. I let him fuck my mouth, taking his cock deep in my steamy mouth. I tasted his precum.

Quickly I let his cock go, straddled him and took his cock deep into my pussy. I knew my sister was riding Robert and somehow that I was riding Ben made it that much hotter. I could see Lily's big tits bouncing. He said how he'd latch on to her big fat nipples and suckle, relieve her of all the milk overload. We could hear her louder moans, how his cock filled her, how fat his cock was.

I rode Ben harder and faster, leaning forward and letting the hard shaft of his cock rub my clit I came hard and loud. I screamed out my orgasm and at the same time heard Lily scream out. Male groans were loud and I couldn't tell where it was coming from. My ears were ringing with all the dirty talk and lusty sounds.

Ben's hands went to my waist, lifting me higher, his cock nearly coming out of me only to slam back down and grind. My skin was wet with perspiration, as I took long strokes on his cock.

"Oh my god kitten yeah ride me like that," he shouted. My pussy clamped around his cock unwilling to let it go just yet. "Fucking me so good oh my god. My balls are aching and full for you kitten. I want to cum deep inside your pussy and with that he arched up, drove into me nearly bucking me off, and pumped hard and deep. Vaguely hearing my sister and her lover cumming with us.

I collapsed on Ben's chest. Our skin was hot wet and sticky but I didn't care. I'd never had hotter sex in my life. Between Ben in my bed for the night and my sister and Roberts background lustiness, it was over the top for me.

The next morning we had room service for coffee and light breakfast. Robert and Lily came out of the bedroom. She had a robe on, Robert was dressed. Unashamedly, they only had eyes on each other. His hands were under her robe at the door and I didn't think he was going to make it out the door.

When she walked by, she whispered, "Can you say beer can," with a smirk.

"What'd she say," Ben asked.

"Nothing. Never mind." I laughed to myself. My sister was smitten but not sure if it was with him or his cock.

"Lets take a shower."

"Mmmmm I'd love to."

Soapy slick hands all over each other fired up the heat. Again. He was behind me, his hands on my titties, doing what he knows I like best. His cock slipped into my ass cheeks, and probed my rosebud.

Maybe. Just maybe.