All Comments on 'Florida Vacation'

by harding

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Mmmmmmmm...

....nice!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
so well written. a great story.

brilliantly written. well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Pedestrian

I wasn't going to comment on this piece, but the comments already posted confused me. Assuming that these reviewers were not closely related (a big assumption) then I have to wonder what they were reading. This piece did not have to be 8 pages, or 6 or 4 for that matter. What little transpired in 8 pages could have been done on 1 page. For an investment in 8 pages of reading, I'd like to see events, catharsis, action, something...but other than that, it was great...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good read

Fun story and I personally liked the length. Ending is a bit too open unless you plan to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Enjoyed the story and length

I enjoyed your Ali's Art series the best so far but this was an enjoyable story. Liked the pace. I hope you can continue this story back home at college etc. Thanks

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 13 years ago
Others want quickies, wereas I love the story's development

Excellent tale, and I do hope you have more of the story after they get home.

Or Mum moves closer to the colleges of her kids.

Just a thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story

Hopefully it was somewhat a true story. Enjoyed every sentence. I would like to see a continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
just like being there

loved your story, very real, read the first half then fell asleep, was afraid I would not find it again, but luckly I did. Would not change a thing. Please continue or if not look forward to new encounters. A 5 from me in TN.

Super_Fly772Super_Fly772over 13 years ago
The twist! ! !

I really enjpyed the story. I loved the twist of the lesbean encounter. You don't see it that much.

floaturboatfloaturboatover 13 years ago
Great read

I typically skip the long stories ( my own quirk). I am glad I read this. The scene in mother's cabin was one the hottest mother son scenes I've ever read. The absence of dialogue during sex added tremendously to the overall heat of the scene. Thanks for navigating off the sea chart on that one. regardless of length, posted or yet to be posted, I will be reading more of your stories, . Thank you for posting this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
sexi

i love this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
to long

you could have made your story at least 3 pages shorter. I can't understand why you have to be so wordy and not more to the point

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Please proofread

A great story well told that was diminished/tarnished by the lack of proofreading. Too bad . . .

toby9790toby9790over 12 years ago
4 STARS...could have been 5

I gave this story 4 stars, I would have given it 5, but I just didn't like the part were the mother has sex with that Jack character. It felt too weird. 4**** toby9790.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

a pleasure to read, thank you

JimSnivelyJimSnivelyalmost 11 years ago
Terrific story!

I loved reading every single page and was sorry when it ended. Thank you, my dear!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A pleasant surprise!

I didn't think it would be that great at first, but either I got so immersed in the story or your writing got better as the story progressed. I really loved the chemistry between Jen and her brother the most, I'm going to miss it now when the story is over. The characters felt real, and their relationship felt very loving, in an unspoken way. Similarly the absence of words with his mother made it felt real, It's not something most people pull off. They always have to go through the taboo issue real quick to not confuse the reader, but the way you wrote it, you didn't even need to.

I gave it 5 stars in the end, because there's something brilliant here and it makes up for potential flaws.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I gave this five stars. Honestly the real reason I did was because of the realism wrapped around the brother, his interaction and very believable emotions in relation to everything that was going on. It was refreshing, for a change, to see the honesty since most of the stories here that have a guy with more than one girl (hell, even one) either have a bunch of unbelievable shit or he acts like some sadist/dick, or more often than not for the majority of the story he's some pussy whipped whiner.

I could honestly feel emotionally right along with his thoughts. There wasnt any spectacular sex that was unreal, no fake dick size bullshit, no cumming buckets, no simultaneous orgasm crap, no magic vice anal sex nonsense, or any of the long list of garbage that you see on here so often that seem to be written by people that have so little knowledge of anatomy and function that you would think the story was written by virgins without even basic sex education classes. (Rolling eyes)

Thanks for a good, believable and enjoyable story! (Even though I do wish he had made it with the other teen girl;)

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 10 years ago

A true 5 star story. Your writing is excellent! You really know how to paint a picture so the reader is right there with the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
vacation

he needed to in a pussy

DuckyDucksDuckyDucksover 9 years ago
Five * again, left more on the table!

I agree with the ++ reviews. But with all the characters, I wanted more. Bela with both men after Jen successfully urges her to try, Debbie with mom & son, maybe a grand 6 way at sea. Then watch the 'too long' comments erupt. Terrific writing again, although I will have to continue to wait for another character to be drawn as well as Ali.

Rapier875Rapier875about 9 years ago
Another brilliant story !

I do like your writing style, you really know how to gradually raise the level of passion to a peak.

I'd love to know how this story progresses once they get home and then after when Jen and Will go home for the holidays.

Perhaps you will, perhaps you won't; but this was a great read nonetheless !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Super

A great story told masterfully.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
hot but...

the voyeur, peeping tom crap Will pulls, it frustrated me when he just watched and be the eyes of the reader and didn't just fuck off and minded his own business.

I gave this 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@Anonymous Title: hot but

Will peeped only on Jack and Debbi after hearing the talk about his Mom, dad and the couple. His sis was with him. See mastrubeted and Rubbed herself on him. He then mastrubeted too.

Then on the deck when they took their tops off... apart from virgin lesbian, the rest kind of tried to give him a show. This is a given for his Mom and sis as much as it is for Debbie. Only Bel was out of sync there.

He even gave his spot not to make it difficult for the little virgin.

His Mom after having anal the first night and not knowing how to proceed with incest on a small catamaran, she choose the easy way out joining the familiar old lovers over him. Guess it would be easier to join them than not.

His sis choose not to hurt the newbie lesbian and only after Will's discreet withdrawal (he understood first she is a lesbian and tried to make it easy for her).

He checked on the first time he realized his mom will join the couple to know if she'll do it "all the way".

He didn't even made him self cum.

He felt content in the false notion his Mom n sis did what they wanted. He had no idea they just took the easy road for not choosing him (his Mom n Sis were watching him sleep and mastrubeted in the dark to quench their desire).

For all we know and as far we can read along the lines everybody did more snooping than him. His sister did more peeping than him for sure.

In this small catamaran he was the higher person by far.

He was sold short from his Mom and sis.

His Mom needs to be more honest with her self to start deserving him.

His Sis needs to clear her act to start deserving him.

As things are left at the end Will is too good for them.

Hope there will be another chapter.

So... in conclusion you need to read simpler texts and allow yourself the luxurity of understanding them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
reading on it too much

Wow, thank you very much for the very indepth analysis of the story. I could not have understood it and made my jack-off session more orgasmic without reading it. /s

Jayincest15Jayincest15about 7 years ago

I honestly feel like this story shouldn't be in the incest category. And the description needs to be changed

Dawger1000Dawger1000over 6 years ago
Yes

I'm looking for that sixth star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sorry

Too much of a sorry slut story for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Only 3 *'s because

You shortchanged Will really really bad. Shame on you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wrong category

This is more a fetish/voyeuristic story than an incest story. Sure, it has incest in it, as well as group and lesbian sex, but voyeurism serves as its real core. That doesn't do much for me. I prefer stories with relationships. That's why I gravitate to the Loving Wives, Romance and even Incest categories. Voyeurism, by it's nature, remains aloof, disconnected, separate from the people involved in sex. That bore me.

Now this has nothing to do with the fantastic writer's craft on display in this story. The entire trip to Florida hooked me. It felt real. The description of the rocking of the boat, the feel of the water, the scents all centered me in each scene. The author has true skill. I just wish it had been better categorized. Then I would have been prepared for the lack a relationship building and I might have enjoyed it more for what it is. Instead I ended feeling disappointed and bored.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 5 years ago
Not wrong Category, but I do partly agree

I partly agree with the last Anon comment about being bored at the end. I was disappointing. It is mainly an incest story so it is a correct category for this story. You only get to pick 1 category per post, so you have to pick the most important. The characters had potential but, I was left feeling wanting, at the end. A good plot and better characters but the actual story fell flat for me.

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 3 years ago

Wrong category....poor Jack.

tjreadertjreaderabout 2 years ago

Goddamned excellent storytelling!! I rode a roller-coaster of emotions with this one!

sexsutrasexsutra3 months ago

2 stars. This is in incest category. Mom & son relationship should have been more romantic with several scenes. His mom is a slut. Son is too timid. Wanted to see the developement of love between mom, son and sister. Motel scene doesn't do enough to rescue this crappy story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userharding@harding
2226 Followers
Thanks to everyone who has read my stories, and for all the comments both good and bad. The good I will obviously believe completely, the bad I will try and take on board and improve. If you've not read any of my stories before you'll find they follow a few standard tropes. ...

SIMILAR Stories