Floridian Fantasy

Story Info
I dream of Jeanie, or are they nightmares?
25.2k words
4.29
4.6k
13
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,449 Followers

I awoke with a start, bathed in sweat. It was a humid night but this was a sticky, cold sweat. Instinctively my hand was drawn to my cock. It was hard and erect, as it was every morning. Except it wasn't morning yet.

I glanced at the clock on my bedside table. I could see it quite easily as the room was bathed in moonlight. Two thirteen am. Good grief. Now wide awake I breathed out slowly and turned to gaze at the prone form that lay beside me. Her breathing was shallow but steady.

Suddenly she turned, tossing off the covers as she did so. Throwing her arms above her head, she muttered something indiscernible as she spread her legs wide. Her full naked form lay before me and I could see that her nipples were as hard and erect as my cock.

Was she dreaming the same dream that had awoken me?

I turned on my side to make myself more comfortable while I watched Jeanie sleep. But her breathing had altered slightly and then I noticed that her legs had started to move. It was nothing major, just a very faint twitching movement brought about by the slight convulsion of her hips. I smiled as the pervert in me immediately suspected that her dream was sexual. But then it was over as quickly as it had started. Again muttering something indiscernible, she turned over, this time onto her side, presenting me with a view of her delicious backside.

I smiled as I took in the sight before me. Her ass was spectacular, round and full, a testament to the hard hours she put put in at the gym. In fact, to be honest, her whole body was spectacular.

My thoughts drifted back to when I first met her. I was with a group of friends, just out for the night when we hooked up with a group of women at a local bar. And Jeanie just happened to be one of them.

At the time in my life I wasn't looking for a relationship, I was just out to get what I could. But I was drawn to Jeanie the moment I laid eyes on her. She had a cute, bright smile that I found alluring.

Despite the fact I'm 6'2", I'm drawn to small women. Always have been. And Jeanie certainly fit the bill. I found out eventually that she was 5'2" tall and with a small frame, she certainly looked petite. But her body was curved just the way I like them.

I found out later that her breasts were a 32C, but on her narrow frame they looked colossal, especially in the tight fitting, cleavage inducing, low cut top she was wearing that night.

She wasn't stunningly drop dead gorgeous, but with straight blonde hair that came to the top of her shoulders, she had an attractive look that made her very appealing. Her legs were a great shape too, especially in her high heels.

We got on great that night and she agreed to a date the following weekend. I took her for a meal and then dancing. We didn't have sex; she told me that she never had sex until at least the third date; but I did get to fondle her boobs and tweak her nipples through her top, which just set her off. She kissed me so forcibly and buried her tongue so far down my throat that I thought she was trying to suffocate me.

Thinking that I was onto a winner, I got my hand up under her skirt and touched her panties and even though they were sopping wet, she refused to go any further.

She agreed to another date the following week and at the end of the night we ended up with her again trying to suffocate me with her tongue, whilst my fingers were busy, this time lodged deep inside her pussy.

She didn't take much persuading that our first meeting could actually be construed as the first date, thus satisfying her criteria of not having sex until the third. Long story short, we ended up in my apartment where we enjoyed a night of mind-blowing sex. The only problem was that I'm blessed with a big cock and she was quite small down below, which shouldn't have come as no great surprise I suppose. But with difficulty and with a little bit of lube, we eventually managed, and still continue to do so today.

Over the coming months we grew closer as we learned more about each other.

When I met her, Jeanie was thirty seven years old, although she actually looked much younger. I guess it was because she had a happy disposition and was always smiling. I soon learned that hadn't always been the case.

She was very open about her life. She hadn't lost her virginity until she was twenty four. It hadn't been a conscious decision to wait that long, it just sort of happened that way. A short, skinny kid growing up in a smaller town she didn't really blossom in looks or social skills until she went to a big college. There she joined a sorority, began to enjoy life and got her degree in Education. At twenty three years of age and having always wanted to teach she started in middle-school (grades 6-8) and had been teaching at that level ever since.

She married just weeks after her twenty fifth birthday, thinking that she'd found Mr Right. From the outset the marriage was rocky but over the years she tried to make it work even though it made her miserable.

Seven years in they thought a child would bring them closer together and make them a family. At the age of thirty two she gave birth to a son, Corey. But as is usually the case, the child wasn't the answer to their deep rooted problem and just served to drive the division deeper. They separated when she was thirty four and were divorced a year later. 

Newly single she realized she had only slept with three guys in her entire life and resolved to alter that fact. Even before the divorce was final she dated a lot, though never getting too serious with any guy. She would later describe it as a time in her life when she was trying to sort of discover men and her fit with them. 

She said she found the singles scene to be slightly depressing, especially with the men she hooked up with through the numerous dating apps she tried. Too many bad dates with men that turned out to be either boring morons, totally self absorbed creeps, or just complete and utter assholes. Despite this she still slept with a handful of guys over this time period, a fact she drunkenly declared later that she wasn't proud of. I guess she born to be monogamous.

I soon learned that she had a lot of energy, although she could get stressed pretty easily. But she was also very determined when she put her mind to something. A late bloomer socially she was now an extrovert and could often be the life and soul of a party. I also found her to be very opinionated although she was always respectful of others and never rude. She was a good, innocent person and a great mom who really lived for her son. Everything else was a distant second compared to him.

She also revealed she was not a fan of people who cheat. She also stated she was not into sharing, threesomes or anything risqué, in fact she was a bit old-school in her ways. She told me that she was a faithful person and had never cheated on her husband even though she was miserable in the marriage. She added that she would break up with a guy before cheating on him, although secretly I had my doubts about that. She was a woman. In my opinion all woman were susceptible to cheating if the conditions and seduction methods were right. I knew for a fact that many women can't handle alcohol and that in itself is a great aphrodisiac.

The cheating subject did crop up again in a later conversation. This time she told me that if she ever found out her boyfriend or husband (and I'm not sure if she was dropping hints here) was cheating then she would feel that she was entitled to cheat too. And definitely would. I said I understood where she was coming from but I would never cheat on her, so it would never be a problem.

When she met my family, my mom thought she was perfect for me. I think she'd always been disappointed that I had never settled down and married. She wanted more grandchildren, apparently the two my sister had given her weren't enough.

For my part, I was thirty six years of age and at 6'2" towered above Jeanie. I was of medium build, weighing in at around one eighty. I went to the gym occasionally; not as much as Jeanie; but seemed to have one of those bodies that just burned the excess fat away naturally. Who knows, maybe that will alter when I reach my fifties.

I had a decent job, making good money as a qualified accountant, working for an organisation that was large enough to need it's own book-keepers rather than outsourcing the work to a specialist company. It kept me busy, although at times it was particularly tedious and unfulfilling, and sometimes involved trips away for a few days.

I'd had a string of women through the years; having an above average sized cock certainly helped, although I thought of myself as a pretty nice guy anyway; but never one I clicked with as much as I did with Jeanie.

I was pretty open about my past but the only side of me that I didn't reveal to Jeanie was my love of erotica. I don't know why I never told her about that. Perhaps I thought it would disgust her, and she would consider me to be a pervert and break up with me. But it was something that had started back in my teens. As soon as I reached puberty I became obsessed with the female form, especially when my sister first began to develop boobs.

Now don't get me wrong here. I never lusted after my sister sexually, it was just that it gave me clear, up front knowledge of the female body and how it changed so quickly as her curves began to develop.

I began writing erotic stories when I was in my twenties. Just short stories that I posted on a couple of erotic literature websites. I had a vivid imagination and the stories just seemed to pour out of my mind, so much so that the casual observer who didn't know me, would probably label me a pervert and using it as a substitute for sex.

However, nothing could have been further from the truth. I was getting loads of sex. So what did I care. I just didn't want the whole nine yards. Marriage, kids, house, picket fence, responsibilities, mortgage, bills, debt. Not for me thanks!

My sex life with Jeanie was really good when we finally became comfortable with each other and our bodies. She is very sexual and loves to have sex; when she touches my cock her eyes light up. Her nipples are fairly large buds and she is immediately turned on when they are touched. She can cum just from them being played with. She loves when they're pinched and nibbled on and sucked. And she becomes wild when her clit and nipples are played with while she rides on top.

When I finally enter her she will sort of lose her mind when I put her legs up and hammer into her while she's on her back. She says it's because she feels that she's not in control, worried about how she will respond, and she says she's very ticklish in that position.

She's not big into doggy style, I think that's because of our difference in size. She's also not big into anal play, and neither am I so we don't explore that. She certainly lets me know in no uncertain terms when my fingers come too near her ass.

But boy, does she get turned on from kissing. She just loves kissing. She also has a sweet spot in middle of her back, and she's ticklish below the tummy.

Anyway, I thought I had the perfect relationship with Jeanie, but recently I had just started to feel that something was awry. I couldn't put my finger on it. It wasn't the frequency of our sex life. Jeanie never left me wanting and never denied me. Even when she couldn't; for the obvious reasons; she would still blow me, although it was always a struggle to get my shaft too deep inside her mouth. To do that she had to be really, really drunk.

I was never one to brood, but with Jeanie it was different. I had a connection, of that there was no doubt, and I had bonded so well with her son Corey and I didn't want to lose that. But it had reached that point in our relationship where something had to give. I felt that I either had to marry her or split up with her.

I'd sort of run around the edges of my concern without being too specific when I broached the subject with her, but she just said she was fine as things were. She was happy with her life and with me. She didn't see what my problem was. But for me I had reached the point of no return. Marriage or breakup. I just couldn't bring myself to tell her.

And then the dreams had started.

>

>

>

Of course she had other men in her life. Jeanie was an open book about that. She always told me everything that had happened when she interacted with any of them. Of course there was her ex husband for one. But there were others. The Principal, and the Dean at her school. The old guy who lived a few doors from her. A former pupil from years ago, who she said had a crush on her, but who was now a hormonal eighteen year old youth. An guy with whom she had one date, but who was still hovering about on the side lines. I assumed he was waiting for her to break up with me so he could take their relationship to the next level.

In a way, he was the worst one. It had never bothered me in the past because when she mentioned him I knew that she wanted nothing to do with him relationship wise. That ship had sailed and she hadn't been that keen on him anyway. But he'd inveigled his way back into her life and she'd let him, which I just didn't understand. He insisted he just wanted to remain friends, nothing more. Of course I called bullshit on that. But things were different now, and my fertile imagination began to run riot as my insecurities about what I wanted from our relationship grew.

They were simple things that happened that should have been of no real consequence. For instance, one day she'd had a problem with her kitchen sink. But instead of calling me, she rang him. Of course he dropped everything and was around in a flash. When I asked her why she'd called him and not me she replied that she hadn't wanted to bother me.

I don't think she had given any thought to how I would feel about it. Did she not see that in his eyes I had been emasculated because she had preferred asking him rather than me? Her reply was that I was being over sensitive. He wasn't like that.

Now early on in our relationship I'd realized that Jeanie was no fool, although sometimes she displayed unbelievably naive tendencies. Undeniably intelligent she seemed to be totally unable to read men's minds or understand their desires.

And here was a case in point. I told her she was being naive if she thought he hadn't done it for nefarious reasons. When I replied with -- 'he wants to get into your panties' -- to her question as to what I meant by nefarious, she stormed off. Apparently, I was just an 'insensitive pig' and he was her friend and I would just have to live with it!

Anyway, as I said the dreams had started at this time. But they were strange dreams, not like normal dreams at all. In a way they were similar to the erotic stories I had written all those years ago. They were full blown dramas being played out in a parallel universe. But I wasn't involved directly. Sometimes I flitted in and out, even had a speaking role from time to time but I was more the fly on the wall, playing a Visual Novel game, my mind creating the script and dialogue, making the player's choices; even one's I shouldn't like; as I observed and grew excited at what played out.

The main character was always Jeanie. And the supporting cast were the other men in her life. Each dream was an individual cameo of what; in my mind; had happened after she'd brought them up in conversation.

>

>

>

TYLER JENKINS - THE PRINCIPAL

Upon her son joining grade K, (5 yrs of age) Jeanie was lucky enough to land a job at a school that has grades K thru 8. This meant she could teach grade 7 Math, which she is qualified to do, and be at same school with her son Corey.

This was very important to her because due to the split custody of Corey with her ex husband, she wanted to see her son as much as possible.  

The problem for Jeanie was that there aren't many K-8 schools in our district, and she couldn't move further afield as due to the joint custody issue, she has to remain close to her ex husband. So she was very fortunate to land the job at her current school, and she fully intends to be at this school until her son graduates.

Despite the low pay that teachers receive she's very close minded about looking at other career options. She's dead set on this, despite the fact she often complains at how little money she gets teaching.

Even though she's a tough, opinionated teacher, she will put up with whatever bullshit she has to at this new school because she knows it's the only way she can be around her son every day. 

Tyler Jenkins, or TJ as he preferred to be called, was the Principal of Jeanie's school.

Before she interviewed with him, someone who knew him told Jeanie to 'wear a tight dress!' because he was a pervert and it would help her clinch the job. Someone else said that although he's married, he sleeps with some of the teachers, including one in particular that he's having a continuous affair with, even renting an apartment just to facilitate their liaisons. 

Jeanie said she doesn't care what he is, or if the rumors are true or not, all she cared about was the fact she needed the job. 

Tyler is in his late forties, early fifties. People say he likes to be the 'big man on campus'. He takes the teachers out as a group drinking at bars on a regular basis and the female teachers are referred to as his 'groupies'. 

Looks-wise, he's a bald, stocky man, probably around six feet tall, not ugly but not considered a heart throb. He's easy to work for, apparently the teachers like working for him because he's laid back, leaves them alone and let's them teach. 

Jeanie of course said she would not be one of his 'groupies.' As far as I am aware they have a good relationship, although she doesn't attend the drinking sessions. At work she's a tough, uncompromising teacher, so parents often complain about her, but she likes that Tyler gives her freedom to teach. He has given her good evaluations when he comes and sits in her classes to monitor her.

Anyway, it was a Friday that Jeanie messaged me from work to tell me that for her latest evaluation TJ had awarded her the highest mark possible. Apparently this was a first. No-one had ever received that high a score. I could tell she was super excited by the tone of her texts. And why wouldn't she be? To her it was formal validation of her as a teacher.

I was pleased for her and told her so in my reply. But as I sent my final text so my stupid, insecure, suspicious head kicked in. She seemed to have warmed to him of late. Nothing in particular but she no longer made churlish comments about his drinking nights or how she had no respect for his 'groupies'.

Of course, my immediate thought was that he was trying to get into her panties, and giving her a top rating was the start of his plan to achieve that goal.

I did think that maybe I needed to poke around a bit to see what types of things he was telling her. She'd made no mention about him making any suggestive comments towards her. Or recently inviting her to any non-work events, although he had in the past. 

And of course I'm glad she's happy and i don't want it to come across to her that she's only in good favor because of what's between her thighs. He may not have any interest in her... who knows? But a sexy, divorced teacher with a young child, who needs her job seems like a ripe target to me. 

And no, it's not jealousy. It's called being smart. What's that saying ... 'Trust but verify.'

We argued that night. It wasn't a long drawn out affair. So elated about her stunning, never happened before, evaluation, Jeanie announced she was going out drinking that very night with the Principal and his groupies.

Somewhat taken aback, I stupidly told her that I thought he was trying to get into her panties. I've no idea why I said that. Of course, I paid for my stupidity. She got real angry, real quick and told me in no uncertain terms to fuck off. I was again an 'insensitive pig', it was her life and TJ didn't see her that way. And besides, she was a big girl now and could handle anything that came her way.

TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,449 Followers