Floridian Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Because I'd spent the weekend with Jeanie, I knew I wouldn't be seeing her now until Thursday. She'd been given some extra time with Corey due to her ex-husband having to work some unavoidable overtime. Rightly so, her son was her main priority.

I'd had an unenjoyable, mediocre day at work, and a couple of beers after work had done nothing to lift my mood. So I'd gone home, read a bit and then gone to bed early. I tossed and turned for a while before I finally drifted off into dreamland.

*

*

THE SECOND DREAM

Jeanie felt so naughty going to work. She'd deliberately dressed for Tyler. He'd asked her to be revealing and risqué, and in her opinion, that was exactly what she'd accomplished.

She'd seen the appreciative look she got from Matt, which pleased her. But when she saw the searing look TJ gave her when she entered the teacher's lounge, she could feel her panties get wet instantly. She knew he wanted her and that just set off the butterflies in her stomach.

The day seemed to drag on forever until finally, the kids all left. She slowly tidied up her classroom, made her preparations for the next day, before she left her classroom to go back to the teacher's lounge. Opening the door, she let out a deep sigh when she saw there was no-one else there. And as the implication of that sigh dawned on her, so she felt her stomach muscles clench once more.

She'd seen Tyler a few times during the day. He'd even been in her class for around thirty minutes watching her teach. It was really unnerving to have him so close, knowing that he was only there to look at her cleavage and her tight ass. But in spite of that, she knew it had excited her, and by the time he'd left, she could feel the wet, slimy mess between her thighs.

Her reverie ended when the door opened and in walked Tyler. Suddenly he looked so imposing. Again, he was wearing a smart suit. And he smelled great.

She swallowed hard as she turned to face him. He stopped in front of her but didn't speak. She looked up into his face. His eyes were locked solid on her breasts. Why was she surprised? But she could see the lust burning brightly. His stare was so intense.

"Has anybody told you just how spectacular your tits are Jeanie?" he said, his hands coming up to cup her breasts. Unfortunately for him, the fabric of her top was stiff enough that it didn't allow him to fully close his hands around her twin orbs.

"Not recently," she replied timidly.

"Well they are," he replied, "they really are."

Giving up on trying to encircle her breasts from outside her top he slid a hand onto her exposed flesh. She gasped at the coldness of his touch, and felt her nipples respond immediately.

He ran a finger down the inside of her top, pulling it away from her breast, giving him the room to insert more fingers and eventually his hand. Jeanie's body rolled and jolted with his movements, but she made no attempt to stop him.

Smiling as he discovered she wasn't wearing a bra, it was still a struggle before he finally managed to get her breast in his hand and lift it out of her top.

"Perfect," he said lustfully, his hand roaming around the weighty mound of flesh. He reveled in its size and shape, delighting in the way her nipple responded each time his fingers caught it as he passed over it.

"It ties at the back," Jeanie suddenly announced.

"What?"

"My top ... it ties at the back ... that is ... if you want to remove it ..."

Tyler grunted his approval. Her top was soon tossed to one side. He again grunted his approval as her upper body's nakedness was displayed before him in all its glory.

Jeanie smiled nervously as she saw Tyler shaking his head in amazement, and muttering, "so fucking big, so fucking perfect."

He leaned down and sucked one of her nipples into his mouth. His tongue teased and played with it, making it grow harder and bigger, and driving Jeanie wild with excitement. She gasped, her hands clawed at his head, her fingers running through his hair, as her back arched in desire.

His hands were everywhere. Groping her breasts, unzipping her Capri pants, and pinching her nipples. Groping her ass, pulling down her panties, smacking her ass cheeks, and fingering her pussy. On and on he went, every action inflaming Jeanie, and driving her wild with desire.

And then he bent her over the table, her hands gripping the edge tightly as he pushed her head down lower. Her ass rose up to meet his large, curved cock as he pressed forward.

He slid in, slowly, painfully, the large head pushing through her resistance, until he was lodged as deep inside as her pussy would allow. He paused, taking his time to play with her swinging tits as he gently rocked to and fro, making her wet, making her needy.

"God ... Fuck ... Ughh," she gasped at his entry.

"Mmmm ... Ahh ... Uhh ... Ahh," she groaned as he started. He quickly dropped into a rhythm, in and out, even strokes, methodical, metronomic almost, driving his cock deep with every push forward.

"Mmmmm ... ooohhh ... I'm getting close ... don't stop ... Yeess ... More ... Fuck! ..." Jeanie began to pant and groan. This was so good. She shouldn't be liking it but she was.

*

*

It was a loud noise that woke me instantly from my dream. Or was it a nightmare? I was disorientated for a second before I sat there quietly, hoping I hadn't heard what I knew I had. If I had intruders I was screwed because I don't have a weapon. I hate guns.

"Fuck!"

I heard the expletive quite clearly. It certainly wasn't anyone breaking in, well if it was, it was definitely a female, and she sounded exactly like Jeanie.

"Matt - you awake?" she shouted.

Well if I hadn't been, I certainly was now. The bedroom door was pushed slowly open and silhouetted in the doorway stood Jeanie.

"Matt ..."

"Yes babe ... I'm awake. What's up?"

"Ohh Matt ..." She began to cry, small pitiful sobs at first. I held out my arms and she came to me.

"What's going on?" I said, as she snuggled in close. She wiped away a tear.

"It's Pete."

Now Pete is her ex-husband. She normally refers to him as 'The Prick'. I didn't answer. I could guess what was coming. And I was right.

"He didn't drop Corey off with me. The bastard took him to his mother's instead. I rang him but he just told me his mother wanted Corey with her for a few days because she hasn't seen him for a while. I asked him why, when he's had Corey for so many weeks already. But he just fucked me off with some bullshit reason. As usual. You know I don't mind Corey seeing his grandma but why couldn't he have taken him already, why did he have to wait until now. It's as if he's done it deliberately. God I hate him so much."

I just let her vent. I'd been through this with her a few times in the past. And it didn't help if I interjected whilst she was in full flow. So I just waited, to let her run out of steam, which she was close to doing. I could feel her body starting to relax, which was always the precursor to her finish.

I pulled her to me tighter. She seemed to appreciate that and raised her head up to mine and kissed me.

"I love you Matt, you know that don't you?"

"Of course I do. And I love you too."

And I did. I knew that. So why was I unwilling or unable to make our relationship more permanent?

>

>

>

JAY SCHAD - THE ONE DATE ASSHOLE

So, there was this guy that Jeanie would talk about from time to time. His name was Jay and she met him on Tinder during the time she was divorced and dating again. She went out with him once but he behaved like an asshole, and she told him so when he asked to see her again. 

But despite that ignominious start and the brutal put-down by Jeanie, he continued to message her. And although she never went out on a date with him again, somehow, over time, they developed a friendship.

She insists they are just friends and she has no interest in him. He's a short guy and she's told me she's not attracted to short guys, and if she liked him that way, she would probably be with him, which incidentally I don't get because she said he behaved like an asshole on their date. Women - go figure!

She says she's never kissed him let alone slept with him, and I believe her because she's been extremely forthcoming about all her relationships before she met me.

Apparently he drinks excessively and boasts a lot about how many women he has slept with, seemingly the younger the better. It did cross my mind that he has a chip on his shoulder because of his stature, and therefore his preference for young girls is to exert some kind of alpha male dominance and prey on their naivety.  

Sometimes he will drunk text her late at night, and one time she even went and picked him up because he was drunk and needed a ride. He had also suggested they could be 'friends with benefits,' but Jeanie told me she said no.

After her marriage ended Jeanie had been sharing a townhouse with a friend, but she was determined to buy a property for her and her son. It stretched her thin financially, she even had to dip into her savings and retirement fund to help purchase the home.  Upon moving in there were all kinds of issues with the house she needed help with. It was most definitely a 'fixer-upper' and she's quite oblivious to taking care of a house on her own.

But it seemed that Jay was quite the handyman and she'd used him to fix things a few times before we met, something that still continues to this day. I did ask her why she got him in to help and not me and she just replied that she didn't want to bother me because she knew I was busy with work.

When she told me that, I admit it upset me a bit. And that caused me to do something which I shouldn't have. I looked at her phone. 

Put it down to curiosity and not jealousy. We'd gone away for a long weekend camping, and I went up to the cabin to get something and noticed her phone was on and unlocked, so I immediately jumped to her messages and found the thread with Jay. 

There were several messages from Jeanie asking if he would come over to help with handy-work at her house, with his replies being very suggestive, such as, "what are you going to give me in return?" and "you miss me don't you?" and "you want me don't you?" and "I bet your boyfriend can't do what I can," stuff like that. Looking back, they seem a bit pathetic and needy.

And he made other suggestive comments about trying to sleep with her. A couple messages, he sort of made comments to demean me and make himself look good, despite the fact I've never met him. 

To her credit her replies were not inappropriate, although there were a couple where she sorta flirted a little bit. Like one he said something about money and she said "So you can be my sugar daddy?" And then she added a winking face emoji. And in another text when she asked him for help at her house he commented on how he's a stud and that's why she asked him for help instead of me, and how she can't resist him.  She replied with, "it's 100% attractive when a guy can do handy work."  I was a bit pissed at that comment as I had helped her with stuff, but she said she felt bad asking me all the time, which is why she asked him instead.

I only scrolled back about five or six months, because I was afraid of getting caught looking at her phone, but it was kinda hot to see her flirt back, so I wish i could go back to the time before she met me to see earlier messages.

Anyway, Jay recently moved about an hour away, but stored some stuff at her house; and for some odd reason, that I find hard to understand; used her address for his job, supposedly to maintain his status in town.

But from what Jeanie has told me and by the tone of his messages, I am certain of two things.

One - Jay has a dirty mind.

And two - I'm absolutely sure he would love to nail my cute girlfriend.

If not, then maybe he IS just that guy who is all talk and likes to flirt. Who knows. But Jeanie is so naive... I'm always like ... 'that guy is just trying to sleep with you!' But she just rolls her eyes and shakes her head.

*

*

THE DREAM

"so what can I do for you this time sweet-cheeks," Jay said, a broad grin plastered all over his face, as he strolled through the back door and into Jeanie's kitchen.

Jeanie turned around swiftly, startled by his sudden appearance. She saw his gaze run quickly up and down her body, his eyes lingering for a moment on the tight, white top that just served to highlight her braless breasts. His eyes dropped lower, and she saw him lick his lips.

She cursed her stupidity. She'd completely forgotten she'd asked him to come and look at yet another problem with her house that needed fixing. Late to rise she hadn't given any thought to what she was wearing, so here she was, standing in the panties she had worn to bed. And the problem was they were just a couple of minuscule pieces of pink cloth front and back, joined together by two thin straps.

Jay couldn't take his eyes off her panties. Her lower body was just sensational. Her stomach was relatively flat, with just a little bit of mommy padding, and her thighs were toned and shapely. But the thing that most drew his attention was the gap at the top of her legs. There was plenty of room for a man to slide his hand in there quite easily, even if she didn't open her legs any wider. The thought of that man being him was exciting. He licked his lips again as he felt his cock stiffen.

Jeanie cursed herself again. But it was too late to rush off now.

"Can I get you a coffee?" she said, feeling her face go red. She felt embarrassed at how she was dressed and also to the reaction he'd shown, so without thinking she quickly turned her back to him.

She heard the groan and realized her mistake.

"Sure," Jay replied, as he looked longingly at her ass. For a woman fast approaching forty, he thought she had an ass to die for. So round and firm. A perfect shape and size for a woman of her stature. And perfect for groping. He stepped towards her.

"Here's your coffee ... ohhhh." Jeanie froze mid-sentence.

Before she'd had chance to turn she felt Jay's hand on her butt. And he wasn't being subtle. There was no gentle touch, no soft caresses, he went straight in to full on groping.

"Jay!" she screeched, as she attempted to swat his hand away, "get your hand off my ass!"

Jay pushed her against the kitchen counter, pinning her there, making her spill his coffee all over the worktop. She couldn't move but a few inches sideways, even though she tried. Both his hands came up to cup her ass cheeks. He fondled, groped and worked on her sweet buns savoring their firmness before he slid his fingers down into the deep crevice between her ass cheeks.

"Jay ... NO!" Jeanie screamed loudly.

"Shut up Jeanie," he replied with a growl, "I've been patient, I've waited long enough, but it's time your pussy and my cock got better acquainted."

"But I don't want this. I've never wanted this. I thought you were my friend. Why else would you come around so often and fix things for me?"

"You dumb bitch, I came to help you hoping you would finally value my usefulness. I thought you would see that I was someone worthy of your love, someone you could see yourself building a relationship with, someone who you would love and cherish.

"But no ... you went off and met that fucking loser boyfriend of yours. You poured all your love onto him. But what has he ever done for you? Did he fix the shingles on your roof? No - I did! Did he fix your leaking faucets? No - I did! Did he tile your bathroom, mend the back door steps or help you decorate? NO, HE FUCKING WELL DIDN'T! IT WAS ME! I DID EVERYTHING - NOT HIM!

"And what have I gotten in return? ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOTHING, that's what. No affection, no love, fuck, not even a thank you kiss!"

Jeanie was shocked. She hadn't seen this coming at all!

"But ... but I HAVE shown you my appreciation for all that you've done for me. I've cooked meals for you, I've listened to you pour your heart out about your relationship problems, I've even been your taxi driver, and I did think we had a genuine friendship."

"Friendship!" he snorted, "did it ever occur to you that I didn't want to be stuck in the 'friend zone'? Friends with benefits - yeah, but not in the friend zone."

Without thinking Jeanie adjusted her stance to one she felt more comfortable in. Jay was now pressing her harder against the kitchen counter, and as a result she seemed to be stooping lower to alleviate the pressure.

Jay continued to manipulate her glutes. He sensed a subtle change in Jeanie, which as she moved her feet merely served to open up her stance. As he dropped his hands lower to grope the flesh just below her ass cheeks, he heard her gasp. He smirked inwardly. He was getting closer to her pussy.

Jeanie was still struggling to escape from Jay's grasp but she had the sinking feeling that she wasn't going to be strong enough to shrug him off. Despite his seemingly diminutive size, he was incredible strong, and that was something that inexplicably was turning her on.

His hands had now dropped lower and as he drew ever nearer to her pussy so she felt the first signs of her growing arousal. The way he was manipulating her ass cheeks was just serving to move her pussy lips about too, and that was having a profound effect on her libido. She bit her lower lip as she willed herself to resist her growing urges.

Jay smirked. Whilst Jeanie was no longer voicing her concerns, her body was showing him exactly what she wanted. She was barely struggling to get free anymore. He decided to test her resolve by loosening his tight grip on her arm.

Nothing. No response, just a seeming acceptance of her present plight. He moved a hand lower and into the gap at the top of her legs. His fingers reached out to touch her panties.

"Ungh ..." Jeanie's eyes fluttered and closed as she felt her pussy lips being touched. It felt so good. Her body twitched. It was subtle, but Jay certainly felt it. He grinned. She was nearly there for the taking.

In a way it surprised him. He'd not had to use alcohol or drugs, not even coercion or blackmail. If he'd known it was going to be this simple he'd have done it a long time ago. He snorted derisively to to himself. All that time wasted. What a fucking idiot he was.

But still, she was his now. He slid a finger onto her panties, tracing the raised edges of her pussy lips, savoring the warmth and the wetness as he pressed the fabric into her slit.

"Ungh ... ooohhh ..." Jeanie sighed. Her body began to twitch, her back arching slightly. Her nipples began to swell as her desire grew. She shuffled her feet, opening her stance a little bit more, and without realizing, giving Jay just what he wanted.

Jay wasn't the best lover in the world. Although he could boast of well over a hundred conquests, his technique was limited. That's why his conquests were mainly restricted to women who were barely out of their teenage years.

Already excited, he roughly pulled her panties down her legs and rammed his hand onto her mound, rubbing hard with his fingers, expecting her to explode in orgasmic bliss. But Jeanie wasn't drunk or high. All she experienced was a roughness she wasn't used to this early in the art of seduction.

She grimaced as Jay shoved a couple of fingers inside her pussy and began to hammer away. Her body moved lewdly due to the thrusting motion of Jay's digits mistakenly making him think she was fully engaged and enjoying what he was doing to her.

But luck was on his side. By pure chance he managed to find her cliterous. As his knuckle repeatedly rubbed against it, so Jeanie finally started to respond.

Her hips began to sway in time to the thrusts, each one driving her on. Despite Jay's pathetic attempt at cunnilingus, her arousal was building, rushing her towards what would ultimately be an unwelcome climax. But climax she would.