Floridian Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooohhhh ... uunnggghhh ..." Jeanie's orgasm was a muted affair but she came all the same. The pleasure rolled through her body but it was more of a ripple in the stream, rather than a crashing tsunami of desire. But her heart rate peaked and her breathing was ragged just the same.

If she'd been with Matt, she would have savored it and would have been looking for more. She relaxed, expecting Jay to let her go now, although she wasn't looking forward to what she knew would be an awkward conversation. She would be probably telling him that their friendship was all but over. And she didn't know how he would react to that disclosure.

"Ouch ... Owwwwww," she cried out. Rather then letting her go it seemed that Jay wasn't finished with her just yet.

"Jay ... what the fuck," she said angrily, as she tried to twist out of his grip. But he had her locked in tight.

"What do you think you're ... noooooo ... you can't ... I don't ... I've never ... noooooo ..." she shrieked.

She tried to look back. It had felt as though Jay was trying to put something up her back passage. And that was a definite no-no! As she craned her neck around she could just make out that Jay had his cock in his hand and he was rubbing it against her pussy, presumably for lubrication.

"Ohhh goddd," she gasped as he slid his cock inside her pussy. It slid in fairly easily. Compared to Matt, Jay's penis was smaller in length although similar in girth. It was still tight but her pussy did seem to accept it a lot easier. And surprisingly entry was immediately pain free.

Jay settled into a steady tempo, his hips thrusting forward at a nice pace, going as deep as he could with each and every stroke. Jeanie began to grunt as he banged up against her tight glutes. Her head lifted and then dropped as she began to moan and sigh as he continued to pound away.

This was so different for her. She'd always disliked doggy style, she felt it was demeaning to the woman, possibly because it was too submissive, but for some reason this felt really good. In fact not just good, it was fantastic. She began to thrust her hips back towards Jay as she matched his actions.

"Ahhhh yeah ... fuck me Jay ... fuck me real good ..." she said, her breasts jiggling to and fro as she groaned loudly.

She grimaced as her first orgasm came and went. It was not earth shattering but it was pleasant. Jay never missed a beat. He just kept on rocking his hips as he carried on fucking her.

She marvelled at his stamina. Boy, could he fuck. It wasn't mind blowing but it was consistent and steady. She tried to look up at the clock on the wall to see how long they'd been fucking; but with her head moving about so much she was finding it difficult to see it let alone read it. But she guessed it had been ten minutes or maybe more.

Jay was beside himself. He'd finally got his cock inside Jeanie and she was proving to be every bit as good as he'd hoped she'd be. He'd been desperate to fuck her on their first date. She had a tight little body with nice legs, a killer butt and great tits. But he'd been so on edge that he'd over indulged with the drinks he'd consumed to quell his nerves.

He was pretty upset when at the end of their date she'd told him to fuck off. But he realized later that he'd behaved badly. But he still had her phone number and over time, he'd managed to inveigle his way into her life. He'd felt everything was going along fine until she announced she had a new boyfriend.

Jeanie had now lost count of how many orgasms she'd had. If she was pressed she'd probably guess at five, maybe six. Each one had been pleasant in it's own way. It was good but she was now used to her lovers rocking her world. This was too much like her married sex life, except for the stamina and the quantity of orgasms. Her ex was usually a one and done.

Ten minutes later and she was just coming down from orgasm number eleven. She was riding the crest of a wave and had decided that Jay was a keeper. She'd enjoyed his relaxed, lengthy love making more than she expected she would. It was especially satisfying because she'd not had to get drunk to enjoy it. He'd managed to turn her on at a time in the day when she never felt horny. So that had to count for something, didn't it?

So she was ill prepared when Jay slipped out of her pussy. Her backside was numb from the amount of hammering she'd endured and so she barely reacted from the withdrawal of his penis from her pussy and it's insertion into her ass.

She groaned as he slid it in. Jay couldn't believe how easy the transition had been. Normally the woman he was fucking would go ballistic when he shoved his cock in her ass, but with Jeanie, there'd barely been any reaction at all.

But god, she was so tight. He slapped her ass cheeks, marvelling at the way they barely rippled, her flesh being so taut and smooth.

Jeanie responded with a yelp of surprise. She felt that Jay was now fucking her with much vigor. And it was definitely different.

She moaned loudly as she beseeched him to fuck her harder, each stroke of his cock inside her ass bringing her nearer to a final climax that she knew would be the best ever.

This was her first anal experience, and she knew now it would not be her last. However, she doubted she would ever allow her boyfriend anywhere near her butt-hole. He was just too long and thick. But Jay's cock was a perfect fit. She mentally shrugged her shoulders. Yet another reason to maybe carry on an affair with him, even if she did get really serious with Matt.

At last she came, Jay too finally climaxing with a shout as he unloaded his jism into her ass. She slumped forward as Jay's cock slithered free, before her legs gave way and she crumpled to the floor.

Although exhausted, Jay managed to pick her up and lay her down on her sofa. He brought her a drink of water, which she gulped down in one go.

Pulling up his shorts he turned to go.

Jeanie pulled herself upright as she looked at the man who had just taken her to new heights of enjoyment and her first anal experience.

"Will I see you tomorrow," she said pitifully, "pleeease ..."

Jay smirked and winked at her.

"Sure baby ... I'll be around."

*

*

Yet again I awoke in a cold sweat. What the fuck! What had that been all about?

They say you dream the opposite of what happens in real life. God, I hoped that was true.

How I hated Jay, and I hadn't even set eyes on him, let alone met him. But I hated him with a passion. He was everything I despised in a man.

A manipulator, a sleaze bag and a charlatan of the highest order.

>

>

>

BRAXTON WILLIAMS - THE FORMER PUPIL

I guess every female teacher has a pupil that crushes on her at some point in their career. And Jeanie was no different. Braxton Williams was his name, a cute boy at twelve years of age when she taught him Math in Grade 7. 

I first learned of his existence when she told me that he had visited her school that very day. He was now apparently a strapping eighteen year old senior about to graduate High School. He was no longer cute though, now he was tall and very good looking. She joked how the teachers at her former school had ribbed her that everyone but her knew he had a huge crush on her when she taught him. She even blushed when she told me that.

A few weeks later and she casually mentioned she'd seen Braxton again, although this time, he'd come to her house. She then informed me that she had him as a 'friend' on Facebook, and although she likes to think of it as more of a 'mom and son' type of friendship, she does suspect he still has 'eyes for her'. She then admitted that he had actually visited her at her new school several times just to catch up, but the home visit was a first.

With nothing to hide, Jeanie showed me a picture of Braxton from his Facebook profile. Of mixed race ethnicity he was indeed a good looking kid. And he certainly was tall, probably taller than me, and I knew Jeanie liked her men to be tall.

*

*

THE DREAM

"MS FULLER!"

Engrossed with the weight of indecision as to whether she really did need the chocolate cream cake which seemed to be calling out to her to 'buy me, buy me,' Jeanie was shocked when she suddenly heard her name being shouted out across the store.

She looked up in surprise until her lips parted into a wide smile as she saw her former pupil Braxton Williams walking towards her. Disturbingly, she saw his eyes rapidly scanning her body, the hunger and lust in his eyes quite apparent as he drew near.

She could see that his gaze was locked mainly onto her breasts. And why wouldn't it be, because today she was wearing a tight, sleeveless tee shirt with no bra, which along with a skimpy pair of Daisy Dukes, left very little to the imagination. Not the sort of clothing she would normally wear and certainly not at all like the sensible clothing she wore to school. But it was a hot day and it was the weekend.

"Hi Ms Fuller," he said, as he finally reached her, "you're looking mighty fine; if you don't mind me saying so," he added with a grin, as he finally managed to drag his eyes away from her breasts and look down into her face.

"Hello Braxton, that's very kind of you, and no, I don't mind you saying so. But I think you must be blind if you think this old body is still attractive at my age," she added with a smile. She knew she was fishing for compliments; her words were tantamount to flirting; but the thought she might be acting somewhat inappropriately towards a boy who had once been her pupil never entered her head.

"There ain't nothin' wrong with YOUR body Ms Fuller ... and you know it," Braxton replied with a lecherous grin, as he slowly scanned her body once again.

She felt her cheeks redden at his brash comment. He was being so forward, which wasn't like him at all.

"You fixin' on buyin' that chocolate cake then?" he asked, pointing to the container that had magically found it's way into her hand.

"Ohh ... erm ... well I guess," she replied with a smile.

"Can't beat a big slice of that rich black stuff ... now can you Ms Fuller?" Braxton leered smugly.

"No ... no I guess not," she replied, her cheeks reddening even more as she blushed. Braxton was being SO suggestive. But why did it seem to thrill her so?

"You finished shopping Ms Fuller? Because if you have, I'll gladly help you take your bags to your car."

"Well that's really kind of you Braxton and much appreciated, thank you," she replied.

Having paid for her groceries, Jeanie walked alongside Braxton as they returned to her car. He towered over her, making her feel insignificant and somewhat submissive. Once there, she stood to the side after he insisted that he pack everything away for her in the trunk.

"There, that's everything," he said, as he slammed the trunk lid shut. "You're good to go," he added as he lolled against the side of her car.

She noticed that he was once more staring at her breasts, feasting his eyes on their size and shape, displayed as they were by her tight top. She then watched as his eyes dropped lower.

She knew he was looking at her legs and especially; due to the skimpiness of her shorts; the expanse of milky white creaminess that were her stupendous thighs. It should have offended her, but it didn't. She felt a fluttering sensation in her stomach as the realization dawned the she was no longer a person that Braxton respected, she was now an object of his sexual desire and he was busily sizing her up.

She swallowed hard as she looked up into his face. He was SO attractive. She licked her lips as her heart began to race.

"Well thank you ... erm ... Braxton," she stammered breathily. Trying to calm her ragged nerves, she inhaled deeply. It didn't help.

"Sure, no problem," he replied, his deep bass voice washing over her, stirring her insides, making her almost cream her panties.

He leaned forward, opening the car door for her. She slid into her seat, completely aware that he was watching her intently before he closed her door and walked around to the passenger side. He slid in alongside her and then put his arm across her body.

Her whole body tensed as his outstretched arm reached across her breasts and took hold of her seatbelt and brought it back across her body.

"Click."

The sound as he fastened the seatbelt almost made her cum in her panties. She had been so sure he was going to touch her breasts. So was she relieved that he hadn't? Or was she disappointed?

She swallowed hard again, her breathing ragged and her heartbeat erratic.

It was then that she realized she hadn't offered him a lift and he hadn't asked for one. So why was he inside her car?

"Can ... can I drop you somewhere?" she asked nervously.

"Nah," he said, shrugging his shoulders, "I figured I'd give you a hand unpacking your groceries when we get to your place."

"Ohhh ... okaaayy," she answered slowly.

She started up her car and pulled out of the shopping mall's car park. Inside the car, Braxton had turned in his seat to face Jeanie as best he could.

She knew where he was looking, and she knew her nipples had hardened because of it. And no doubt he could see them through her tight fitting top.

She swallowed hard again. The atmosphere inside the car had changed. She felt exposed, vulnerable, defenseless, and it scared her. Her breath caught in her throat as she tried to calm her nerves.

"You know, I've always liked you Ms Fuller," Braxton said suddenly, breaking the overwhelming silence that hung heavily inside the car.

"Yes ... so ... so I've been told," Jeanie replied nervously. She licked her lips. Why did her mouth feel so dry all of a sudden?

"You know, you were always so nice to me. Firm ... but nice. I know I wasn't very bright when it came to math, but as soon as I started your class, it got better. It became easy to understand because you made it so interesting. You took time to help me and I really began to look forward to our lessons."

"Well that's very kind of you to say Braxton. I believe teaching is a vocation not a job. We certainly don't do it for the financial reward," she said, with a weak smile.

"And as a pupil you made it worthwhile because you wanted to learn. That makes a big difference to any teacher. We can't teach you if you won't be taught, so it's up to us to find a way."

"And I certainly appreciate your efforts Ms Fuller," Braxton said, as he leaned over and placing his left hand on her right thigh gave it a firm squeeze.

The suddenness of his play shocked her. It seemed that at that moment the world around her went into slow motion. She looked down at the hand on her thigh and then slowly raised her head to look into his face. He was smiling back, his smile growing broader as he began to slide his hand higher. She couldn't believe he was being so bold. But his action intrigued her. His hand was so big, it almost covered her entire thigh.

The blaring of a horn as a car flashed close by snapped her from her stupor. She shook her head to clear it, taking in deep lungfuls of air as she quickly turned her attention back to the road.

In the meantime, Braxton withdrew his hand.

It was but a momentary respite as Jeanie soon became concious that once again Braxton was ogling her breasts. She felt her cheeks redden as she realized that her nipples were now incredibly hard and erect. She didn't dare look lower, certain that if she did she would see that they would be clearly visible through her top.

They drove on, Braxton completely at ease as he lolled back in his seat. His gaze wasn't as intense as it had been, and for that Jeanie was grateful.

"So how's your son Ms Fuller? Is he okay?" Braxton asked, his question taking her by surprise.

"Yes he's fine, thank you for asking. He's with his father at the moment. We share custody, so he has a few weeks with me and then a few weeks with my ex."

Braxton smiled. "Well that's good then," he said with a smirk.

A few more minutes passed by as they drove on. "Are you sure I can't drop you anywhere Braxton?" Jeanie finally asked, breaking the uncomfortable silence that had once more descended inside the car.

"No I'm good," he replied, "I said I'd help, and I'm a man of my word," he added with a grin.

All too soon they arrived at Jeanie's house. She pulled into the driveway and true to his word Braxton helped her unload the groceries from the car and into the kitchen.

She quickly went to work, putting her shopping away as Braxton ogled her body. It was as if she had already forgotten what she was wearing as she stretched up on tip-toes to put boxes away in the high cupboards, showing Braxton her shapely legs; before bending at the waist to put tins and other stuff into the lower cupboards, thus showing off her delightfully curvaceous and plump ass to his lascivious gaze.

As she closed the last cupboard door she turned, to see Braxton once more staring hungrily at her body.

"What?" she said, nervously licking her lips.

"Goddamn Ms Fuller, but you got a bangin' body!"

"Braxton ... you can't say things like that!" she retorted, "it's inappropriate. Plus I'm your teacher!"

"Yeah sorry. You're right. Of course you're right. But the thing is, I'm a man now ... not a boy. And you're no longer my teacher. To me now you're a MILF. A sexy, desirable older woman who I want to fuck."

"BRAXTON ... you can't say things like that to me. It's demeaning that you regard me that way. I don't deserve that, not from you or anybody else for that matter!"

"Yeah, you're right. Sorry. I guess I'd better go," he said sadly.

"Okay. Apology accepted. You're are good person Braxton. You just need to reign in those hormones of yours a bit ... okay?"

"Yeah, okay," he replied with a laugh.

She walked him to the door. He turned. "No hard feelings?" he said, opening his arms expecting a hug.

"Sure, no hard feelings," she answered, as without thinking she stepped forward to embrace him.

His arms closed around her body as he pulled her close. He could feel her breasts against his chest. Jeanie felt his warmth and smelled his cologne. It was nice. She hugged him tightly, and savoring the intimacy reached up to kiss him on the cheek. And as she did, so he turned.

Their lips met. Despite the initial shock that she was kissing Braxton on his lips and not his cheek, she couldn't seem to break away. His lips were so soft but somehow also firm.

Braxton held her in place, one hand behind her head, whilst the other held her hip as he continued to kiss her luscious lips. He held her tightly, not wanting her to break away and ruin the moment. Besides, he had an end game in mind.

Jeanie knew this wasn't how she should be acting. For one thing, Braxton had been her pupil and was half her age. And secondly she was in a committed relationship. But his lips were so thick and his kisses so good that she felt powerless to bring to a premature end something so wonderful.

They continued the kiss, both equal in their participation, their lips moving together sensually, sometimes pressing firmly, sometimes softer as they changed positions, before their lips finally parted to enable their tongues to conjoin. And with the added passion that this brought, so Braxton pulled her even closer, strengthening his hold until she could feel his erection against her lithe body.

Finally Braxton broke the kiss, surprising Jeanie who was totally overwhelmed by her emotions. Her eyes were still closed tightly as she searched for the lips that had just left hers, longing for their return. Eventually her eyes flickered and opened. And the guilt came surging to the fore.

"Oh god, what are we doing! This isn't right Braxton, this isn't right at all," she said, as she tried to push him away.

He just smiled and softly kissed her neck before he began to nibble at her ear lobe.