All Comments on 'Flower of the Aquitaine Ch. 02'

by Pixiehoff

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighalmost 3 years ago
Yet another...

...Pixie historical epic which promises to be full of enjoyment. It's very often the little touches in your stories that many might miss that give verisimilitude---for instance, in this chapter it's the point that the Russian aristocracy were mostly French-speaking, considering the Russian language to be coarse and only for the peasantry. Once again the fanciful in me is coming out. In all her incarnations from Rahab to Fabienne, Pixie makes me think her a female version of the Eternal Warrior, whose many lives are leading towards an ultimate goal in some great cosmic plan. Yet again, Pixie, your tale has gripped me by the throat and won't let go.

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticalmost 3 years ago

There is more to the story ...

Some of the conversations between Fabienne and Wolfie were recorded - Wolfie wrote notes which he shared with Fabienne for her approval before archiving them in the vaults where secret diplomatic documents were kept.

Sadly, none of the original documents survived the Russian revolution of 1917, as the surviving members of the Romanov family burned them lest they fell into the hands of the communists. However, I suspect that they were not thoroughly destroyed, and Lenin might have read some. In the early years of the Soviet Union, ideas of sexual freedom and LGBT+ rights were supported before the party descended into the terror of Stalinism.

Also Wolfie must have made some backup copies, because Fabienne's message seemed to have spread across Europe in mysterious ways. But since he took care to encrypt the private copies of the documents, some of the contents might not have been deciphered correctly.

The hitherto obscure phenomenon of female orgasm became known as paroxism. British doctors in Victorian times successfully prescribed paroxisms, administered by the expert hands of a doctor, as a cure for many ailments afflicting the female body.

My great-great-grand uncle ran a spa in Karlovy Vary. He noticed that some women did not respond well to paroxism therapy. Fortunately, as a progressive man he made sure that the nursing staff was as educated as the doctors in a time where women were not allowed to study medicine (or any other subject matter). Once the treatment was administered by women, it became a great success. It helped women who did not respond to it previously. Those who did responded even better. When the nursing staff trained the doctors, the response from women who prefered to be treated by males also improved remarkably.

Accredited as a pioneer in medicine, he introduced a new method of administering the treatment orally in addition to manually, which made it an even greater success. But I have it on good authority that the credit for this idea goes the chief nurse who in fact was the only person capable of correctly interpreting a document which must have been the original account of Fabienne's night with Annette.

Indications of Fabienne's good influence is found everywhere. Women ventured into domains that had been off-limits before. Female artists, writers, musicians emerged in the 19th century. Clara Schumann equaled or surpassed her husband Robert Schumann as a composer and a pianist. Without the love and care of a writer (who had to publish her works under the male pseudonym George Sand), Frederic Chopin might not have composed some of his master pieces. Painters recognized and celebrated sapphic love (Gustave Courbert's "Le sommeil" comes to mind).

The Austrian Count von Sacher added his wife's name to the family name. Their son, Leopold von Sacher-Masoch, wrote the counterpart to the works of the Marquis de Sade, in collaboration with a gifted female writer of course. Sacher-Masoch's concept of submitting to a woman, looking to her as a superior, was considered more scandalous than the tales of De Sade where virtuous and innocent women are tortured by lecherous monks, written half a century earlier.

Sacher-Masoch's venture into female supremacy told in his novel where the man becomes a servant and then a cuckold does not end well. However, the protagonist comes to an important conclusion: Under the circumstances of gender inequality, a woman can become either a slave or a despot to a man. She can be his companion only when she has the same rights and is his equal in education and work.

It took another half century before women got voting rights and access to universities. The struggle continues to this very day, but resistance is futile. Celebrating feminity is good for humanity.

The apostle Paul was right to say that men should love their women, but he sure got the part wrong about women having to shut up in church. Men should listen to women, not only to what they say but also to what they don't say.

Mary never said that sexual love between women was a sin because it never was. Since women of ancient times were silent (or silenced) on the subject, we need modern-day women like Pixie to spell it out for us.

I am glad that my ancestor met Fabienne and was influenced by her, and I am honored and thankful that Pixie mentioned this today.

Love

W

xxxxxx

OneAuthorOneAuthoralmost 3 years ago
Fabulous!

I'm really enjoying the story, including Fabienne's friendship with "Wolfie", her relationship with the Tsar, the relationship between Adam and Annette, and of course the bedroom scenes with Annette and Fabienne (which are tremendous).

Oh, and this statement to Fabienne's confessor was terrific, regarding why Our Lady did not tell her the relationship with Annette was sinful...

"Because she did not. If she had shared your view, she would have. Do you know better than the Mother of God?"

And now there is another adventure for Fabienne - this time, to London - which I shall be anxious to read about. :)

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much darling OneAuthor, so glad you are enjoying this new saga xxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Oh Amadeus, you know how much I treasure this compliment - and yes, much that is good followed xxxxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Maonaigh, so happy that you are with me - and yes, the echoes grow - I hope they do and you make me feel they do xxxxx

EvieUKNEEvieUKNEalmost 3 years ago

Fabienne is such a marvellous creation. She moves unnoticed except by those she considers useful to her cause which is, no less than the defeat of the self-crowned Emperor Napoleon. It is no wonder that Annette adores her. I was also struck by the awesome simplicity with which dismissed the sinful nature of her sapphic love. Another five star chapter for raising ournhopes for your best and then surpassing them. Thank you xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much my darling Evie, I am so glad that I can reciprocate some of the pleasure you give me from your work xxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Pixie’s Dream Story Part 7- Pixie’s Decision & Sub1 Reports for Special Duties

Hi Pixie,

I completed Pixie’s Dream Story Part 7- Pixie’s Decision & Sub1 Reports for Special Duties chapter for your review /edit.

Have a Great Day and Stay Safe,

Anonymous

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

.

Such a touching story of an enduring love between Fabienne and Annette. I could just imagine resourceful little Fabienne scavenging to keep herself and Annette alive. The ladies definitely played to their strengths in difficult circumstances from the time they were young. Their unique individual physical and mental attributes, along with their devotion to each other, allowed them to survive where others perished. Fabienne's relationship with "Wolfie" based on mutual appreciation and admiration for one another's intellects, was charming. Wolfie's physical attraction to Fabienne wasn't surprising, as some men actually prefer petite women, and all women have their "charms". I admired how Wolfie' recognized and respected Fabienne's "preference" for ladies. ( I wonder if Miss Pixiehoff was projecting through Fabienne when she included that storyline???) The ending has me quite worried as fearless Fabienne embarks on her perilous mission of counter-revolution and espionage. I don't think I'll be at ease until Fabienne and Annette are reunited once more. Smart and beautiful writing Pixiehoff.

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Anonymous. Yes, there is, indeed, a great deal of projection with Fabienne, and I shall endeavour to keep her safe xxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Burnt my Hand and Cannot Write for about Week

Dear Pixie,

I had an accident over the weekend that resulted in burning my hand.

The burn just created blisters and not any deep burning of the skin. But the accident will cause a delay of writing future chapters, of your Dream story, for about a week or so.

Sometimes, I think this is God's way of telling me to give-up writing any more chapters, of your Dream story, because no one will read them. But I made a commitment, to a friend, so I will move forward with my portions of your Dream story when I get my hand back.

Have a Great Day and Stay Safe Pixie because accidents happen when you least expect them.

Trust me, I just Learned my Lesson,

Anonymous

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusover 2 years ago

Dear Pixie,

Your oeuvre is staggeringly vast, and this has been my first taste of it. Your comments to FFF's New Horizons caught my eye and have brought me to your doorstep.

Your craftsmanship is remarkable -- your attention to the fine points of the language, your ability to adopt a suitably archaic style, and your ability to paint vivid pictures with words alone. I am impressed. And you have created a little jewel, pushing the adage "Less is more" to the limit.

I am startled at your seemingly deep grasp of religion, as practiced in both the Catholic and the Orthodox traditions, and both in terms of spirituality and of liturgy. Fabienne's dialog with the Mother of God was touching and especially her subsequent colloquy with her father confessor.

I look forward to sampling a great many more of your works.

GP

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you, GP. I am so pleased at what you say. Such appreciation really helps me xxxxx

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 2 years ago

I would likely been able to write in style like you lady Pixiehoff pr the commentator galiuspetronicus ...... This previous comment is just perfect ........ all the finery details loveliness creativity knowledge makes it worth reading your tales ....... You're are so talented gifted with your writing and so the publishing is your gift for us readers, thank you

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Franziska, I so appreciate your encouragement xxxxx

Reading_is4funReading_is4funover 1 year ago

Smart and well researched...this could develop in to a heroine novel with erotic sparks...love this story and Fabienne should be/become a hero, bringing down Napoleon :-)

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

There will be more of this to come, but as so often, I sidetrack myself xxxxx

GayKatGayKat8 months ago

Hot And Sexy, We Love It,,, Yes!

-

Hallo Pixie!

-

Queen Jackie and I read chapters 1 and 2 Saturday evening, Sunday afternoon I had just posted our first comment, and was about ready to post the second one... when Jackie said to hold up a second hun..

I ask why what's wrong, did I misspell a word?

No, it's this, (We can't wait to read chapter-3)..

Okay, what's wrong, or didn't you like the story? ... No, I loved the story... but Kat, aren't you aware there are no more chapters, that was the end of the story... look at the date 8/09/2021, it's been over two years, she's moved on!

-

Oh well 🤷‍♀️, still it's a well written beautiful hot and sexy story and I've added it to my favorites list, thank you 5&5, 5-Stars and 5-Orgasm..

-

The Black Queen 👩🏿 and Gay kat 👩🏼‍..

💋 💋 💋

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPixiehoff@Pixiehoff
I am Mrs Pixie Peters the owner of Emily's Escorts, where I chat and help others find lovers (see below). I am married to the love of my Lit life, June Peters (JPintraining), so please don't ask me to play because I won't - but I will try to help you find someone who can. Ther...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES