Flower on the Hook Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dot closed her eyes to focus, but she kept shaking under Chris' touch. "I don't know how this goes... can I trust you to choose what you think I'll like?"

That was too much leeway, included everything from a chaste kiss on the cheek to bringing out the whip and a butt plug. "Kay, get your clothes off and lie on the futon. And I mean your undies too, just throw 'em anywhere. Can't make it messier in here."

It took another burned minute, but Dot eventually stood and began unbuttoning the cardigan, folded it neatly on the stool away from the clutter. Then the dress shirt underneath, sliding off slender shoulders and pulled away from modest breasts, untucked from the skirt and laid with the cardigan. Her chest thrummed with shallow breaths, redness spread already down from the face to her ribs, draped across creamy skin. Black lace trim and gauzy lingerie, an odd choice for a dormouse but complementing her normally pale complexion well enough.

Then the long skirt, scooped up such that it wouldn't touch the ground as Dot shrugged it off the slight curve of her hips. She was left in sheer hose with panties similarly saucy to her brassiere showing through the thin fabric. Her loafers she kicked off, seeming uncomfortable with the brief contact her pantyhose would need to make contact with the carpet, but those she rolled off her smooth legs and put down bare feet.

Here, she paused. Chris leered, sneering at the slightly darker spot on the girl's black panties. Did Dot not realize how easily she could get exactly what she'd paid for freely with a simple search for a gay bar? Not that it mattered or that Chris would be giving that advice; pay was pay after all.

Dot's fingers were trapped with indecision beneath her panty strings. With how shaky she'd already been, there was no possible way the girl knew how cold it actually was in that room, lobster red as she was. But it was her time and she could waste as much of it as she wanted.

"Want some help with that?" Chris said, going around her to the fridge to put away her 'groceries' before they went warm, popping open one can and swiftly downing it. "Want one? Tamps down the shakes, you know?"

"I can't..." Dot said. Her hands had moved down an inch or so but there was plenty of pale leg to go before she would be done. "I'm only nineteen."

Chris popped open another can with the intention of nursing it as the first warmed her belly. "Don't see why that matters. Me, I had my first one at eighteen. Made a clean four hundred dollars that day off a fat bastard. Course, tastes like shit the first time, worse actually, but the offer's open." She came around the corner of the counter to where Dot was still having trouble getting off the last few scraps of clothing. "How 'bout you drink it out of my mouth? Got one guy that loves drinking spit while he's getting off." She made sure Dot saw the profane gesture of Chris' fist bouncing off her crotch. Might as well have dumped snow down her neck for how Dot shook. "Or I could drink from you? You like that, the idea of squatting right over my open lips and letting loose? Maybe you should start with getting these off." she said, snatching the girl's panties and ripping them down to her ankles.

It was easy to hear Dot's ragged breath in the small room as Chris hugged close to her, pressing her tits to the girl's small breasts as she unhooked the lacy, black bra. It came off without any kind of struggle, Dot freezing while Chris took care of everything. Soft, smooth skin peaked with hardened, pink nipples displayed with their covering thrown into a convenient pile. The tension in the girl's body as Chris' hand cupped the warm, supple flesh threatened to snap her in two.

"See? Not hard, was it?" Chris said, squeezing Dot's breast and flicking the nipple under her thumb, rewarded with a teensy gasp. "That's right. Aren't you brave, coming here all by yourself and getting naked with a stranger? Why, I could do anything to you in here." She surged forward to pin the girl against the counter, separating her legs with a thrust knee, feeling the heat and the wetness of the girl's loins on her thigh. The little bit of squirming in response was cut off as Chris encircled Dot's waist and took a lavish handful of squishy ass. Her face hovered close enough to Dot's that she could feel the girl's breath on her neck, see how Dot's eyes were locked to where Chris' tits rubbed against her chest. "Didn't tell anyone where you went today, did you? A good girl like you? No, you wouldn't be caught dead in a place like this, would you?"

Dot slowly shook her head, gaze kept down into Chris' cleavage.

It wasn't as if Chris expected a spoken response. She laughed and bent forward to run her tongue up the curve of Dot's chin all the way to her ear. What was that taste, sweat and chlorine? Whatever, the girl's heart was drumming a crazy beat against Chris' chest and her body ran so hot that it wouldn't be surprising to see sweat beading up. Fear parlayed into excitement; throwing danger and shame in the face of a virgin was always entertaining. How many young men would have already splurted against her thigh by this point? The mere presence of a naked woman was sometimes enough.

She whispered into Dot's ear, deliberately close enough that her breath puffed tantalizingly against the inside. "Didn't you come here for a reason? Gotta say it out loud 'cuz I'm not a mind reader." She traced a line up from dot's nipple, across her thin neck and up to her lips to tap them with a fingertip. "Right from these pretty lips. I wanna hear exactly what you want me to do."

"C-can't you do something normal?" Dot said. She pressed her lips tightly together when Chris tried to prod her finger inside her mouth.

"Not how this works, Dottie," Chris said, rubbing her knee against the girl's delicate mound, "It's your money, honey, so you get to tell me what you want. Trust me, you wouldn't like what I can come up with." The last bit was delivered with a sultry growl, punctuated with a nibbled earlobe.

The frightened girl eventually managed, "Can I have a kiss?"

Chris knew damn well what kind Dot wanted, but the time for teasing wasn't nearly over yet if the girl wouldn't come out and be honest with what she wanted. So Chris simply touched her lips to Dot's and pulled away, leaving behind lips opened in expectation.

Even that had been enough for Dot to react, her chest heaving against Chris'. "I meant..." she said, "A deep one. Like a french kiss?"

"I know." Chris nipped at the girl's bare neck intending to leave a little bruise. But this got a real reaction.

"No!" Dot cried, struggling away from the barest contact against her neck, sinking into the corner and bringing up her hands to clench the area in defense.

Too far, alright, Chris squatted down to eye level and waited for the girl to finish her little panic attack. She even paused the mental clock for the date because that's just the kind of nice person she was. More than a few minutes, however, and the girl would be on her own; it was a whore's house, not a therapist's office.

"No hickeys, got it. All you had to say." Chris put a hand on Dot's knee, curled defensively between them. "Still want that licky kiss?"

Dot rubbed her eyes in time to see Chris running her tongue along the inside of two spread fingers. Not quite the symbol for a kiss, but more than evocative enough. She moved out of the corner on her knees, scooting up to Chris rather than ask her to come closer for the act, likely avoiding the feeling of becoming prey.

"Oho? Getting bold?" Chris reached out slowly so the girl wouldn't spook back into the corner, combed her fingers into straight, black hair to cup the back of dot's head and pull her closer.

Yielding, the girl leaned forward on her knees, closing her eyes as her lips again parted, shy tongue hiding behind them. She let herself be tugged forward surely and firmly without knowing when their soft lips would meet. When Chris finally leaned in and they touched, she had to keep a firm grip so Dot wouldn't flee again in shock.

She tasted like strawberry. Chris' tongue nudged its way inside the girl's mouth, melding their lips together when it seemed Dot was trying to stupidly lick tongues in the air. She felt the girl's hot breath after long pauses as if she were trying to hold it throughout the entire exchange. Covertly, Chris cupped a breast, keeping Dot's head securely focused on the kiss even as she rolled the firm nipple between thumb and forefinger.

Dot was swallowing and Chris could hear it. The gulps of saliva encouraged her tongue to trust deeper, to roil more aggressively against Dot's placidity. Her own moans must have been reaching the girl's ears, forcing her heart to race.

Then, when she felt it had been enough, Chris pulled away. Dot opened up dream-clouded eyes, panted with arousal, the girl's tongue lolling out, begging for more.

"Now what?" Chris said, sitting on her bare ass in the carpet, legs splayed so her pussy would be on full display and hoping Dot was enough of a pervert to want to lick it.

"I want... I want." Dot said on her hands and knees. Her legs were twisted behind her, thighs pressed tightly to each other as if that would stem the flow or somehow tamp down the tingles.

A grin spread between Chris' cheeks and she stalked over to the girl, crawling low and slow until she could have nuzzled into that slender breast. "You want, you want? You can do it, good girl."

"Can you finger me?" Dot whispered.

Chris gave her a peck on the neck, just enough of a threat to bite down that Dot would respond with jitters. "You know that's not how this works, Dottie. Of course I can. But that wasn't quite asking for it, was it?"

She thought she might have to stop teasing soon or risk the poor thing bursting from blood pressure, but it was just so much fun picking on virgins.

Dot closed her eyes to steel her resolve. "F-finger me, please."

"I knew you could do it." Chris said, taking the shaking thing's hand and leading her over to the futon. Still with her eyes closed, Dot allowed herself to be led to the most stinking, cum-infused part of the whole room, let Chris position her on her hands and knees, ass lifted high in the air. "Wow, what a nice, pink pussy we have here." Chris ran the tip of her tongue up Dot's labia, flicking it off at the end as the girl's ass shook under her touch.

Whatever Dot was about to say, it was cut off with a squeal as Chris slid a finger easily into a hot, sopping wet hole. Her belly tightened and back arched, pussy twitching inside against that single finger. It wasn't loose, in fact Chris knew if the girl weren't so well warmed up she would feel more like a finger trap. The finger released with a slick sound and Dot almost released the tension in her shoulders, liable to fall face-first into the cum-stained bedding.

Airily chuckling to herself, Chris wished the girl would look back so she could see her juices being suckled off a finger. Instead, she moved up a bit to the girl's side and waved the wet finger in her face.

"So naughty~" Chris cooed, making sure the scent would waft into Dot's nostrils no matter what. It seemed to have an effect, the girl's ass transitioning from trembling to weak-kneed wavering. "Want me to suck it clean? Hm? Come on, that's so hot, you know? Just say the word." She slid her other hand across Dot's ass, waiting for the right moment to strike.

"I-"

Chris lunged, taking the opportunity of those pretty lips opening to shove the wet finger inside, at the same time plunging two knuckle-deep into Dot's pussy. Assaulted from both ends, tongue forced to waggle and taste her own juices, Dot's arms failed her and she fell to her chest on the futon, cheek resting against its stinking fabric.

It didn't end there; Chris thrust her fingers against the pulsing walls of Dot's insides, wet squishing coming in addition to the forced moans at the other end.

The girl nipped at Chris' finger a little, but the way her confused tongue waggled around the invading finger, lapping up her own juices was worth the touch of pain. Moreover, her insides went crazy, trying in waves to crush the fingers plunging inside on the other end, Dot's back arching more and more as Chris quickened the pace, ass twitching with the suddenness of each renewed entry.

Wanting a front-row seat to the ending, Chris crawled to Dot's backside, giving the girl a little bit of breathing time to rest and shiver against the futon. But that didn't last long at all, Chris squeezing in another finger to a low yowl on the other end and pressing her thumb against the girl's throbbing clit.

As if Dot knew what was happening, she gasped. "Are you-" she said.

She didn't get the chance to object, Chris pushing her fingers in as deep in the squirmy, wet hole as they would go and rubbing her thumb harshly against the clit. With so much stimulation, a new sensation that this dormouse couldn't have gotten on her own, she could be cramping up all the way from her tight legs to her neck and she wouldn't have been able to notice the difference. Grunts were all she could get out, pleasure and pain in equal amounts creeping up her spine and clouding her mind until all she could do was wait to be pushed off the cliff into orgasm.

Chris stopped, pulled her fingers from the girl's pussy and made sure she could see them being licked clean. "Alright," she said, "That's thirty minutes. You got enough for an extension?"

"What?" was all Dot could manage, propping herself up as well as her body would let her on her elbows. "But I... I'm not done."

"You bought thirty minutes," Chris sneered, mildly slapping the girl's butt, "And you spent like fifteen of those getting undressed. Not my fault you aren't good at managing your own time."

Dot scooted onto her knees. Her breast heaved with desire, breath almost hot enough to see in the cold air. It was hard to tell if the girl knew how her legs twisted in trying to retain her arousal. "P-please! I can't get more money today without being noticed, I'll bring it next time, just please let me cum!"

The virginal desire was cute enough that Chris had to restrain her laughter. It hadn't actually been thirty minutes, but the girl was so entrenched in pleasure that she didn't even call Chris' bluff. "Next time? Well then, that's different." She crawled over to a pile next to the futon, making sure the girl got a lingering glance at Chris' pussy and the wag of her ass. "I don't want your money, honey. If you wanna extend your time enough to get off, all you gotta do for me is drink something."

"Okay," Dot said with a trembling voice, "But only one beer... I think I can do that."

"Who said anything about beer?" Chris came back with the used condom from that morning, filled with clammy, old cum from a man whose name even she didn't know, and waved it in the girl's face. "Drink this and I'll finish you off."

The fear in her eyes was delicious. Somehow better even than the couple of guys Chris had done the same thing to. Dot followed the swinging, rubber sack with her gaze and Chris knew all the thoughts running through her mind, how sticky and bitter it would be sliding down the throat, how the taste would stay on her breath for hours no matter what she drank it down with. But she was considering it, and that was enough; once Chris got her fill of embarrassment, she'd simply give the girl a freebie and send her on her way.

"Okay..." Dot said, reaching out for the condom.

Well then, guess they were really doing it, Chris dropped the cold thing into the girl's palm, heart racing and wondering at what point the virgin would chicken out.

But Dot closed her eyes, maneuvering the condom's opening to her lips, forcing it into her mouth. And in a swift motion, she upended it, squeezing the bulb of semen between two fingers and squirting the whole amount into her mouth, face scrunched against the bitter taste. Once she'd swallowed it down, she turned tear-filled eyes to Chris and handed back the empty condom.

"Fuck." Chris rushed forward and took the girl's head in her hands, pressing their lips together. She gave the girl a reward, pushing her tongue inside to play along with the residue of cum still on the girl's tongue, lapping away despite the little sobs in her ear.

She kept pushing until the girl was on her back and wedged her knee between Dot's legs, inserting a couple fingers with ease into the quivering, sopping hole and rubbing her palm across an already sensitive clit. It didn't take long at all for Dot to get back up to the edge, pushed off as Chris saw no reason to stop. Dot squirmed underneath, nearly biting Chris' tongue but for a quick escape, bowing under the pressure of sustained orgasm until the last wave hit and Chris was fingering a limp body.

Dot lay there, oddly relaxed despite the whimpering and the rapid pulse Chris felt through the girl's chest as she got up. Her breath did stink like cum and now Chris joined her in the fact, though one of the two was used to the taste and the other likely hadn't seen another naked pussy until that day.

Grabbing another beer, Chris called over to where Dot lay, "You sure you don't want one of these to wash down the aftertaste? No extra charge."

It took a while for Dot to respond, sitting up on the futon with all of the last half hour's events settling in her little, virginal mind, if indeed it still counted as virginal. "Do you... have toothpaste?"

Chris shrugged, no need to keep playing the bitch at this point with the cash in hand. "Down that hall, first door on the right. Feel free to use the toothbrush in the cup, it's not nearly the most intimate things we've done today."

It was a little funny how Dot collected her bundle of clothes on the way to the bathroom, covering her nudity as well as she could. She spent a good couple minutes in there, brushing so furiously that Chris could have heard it even if she hadn't gone to the adjoining wall and pressed her ear to it. And another couple minutes later, she emerged with her whole getup on and smoothed out; Chris felt somehow under-dressed despite everything.

"Um, if I may, could I schedule another appointment for next Tuesday?" Dot said, keeping her eyes firmly on the one thing in the room which wouldn't remind her of debauchery, the door. "I will be sure to bring the two-hundred as you asked."

"Yeah, sure." Chris said, "Same time I guess? And know what, I'mma give you a repeat customer discount, so just come on over with a hundred and we'll call it good."

"Didn't you say you don't like women?"

Chris forcibly turned Dot's head and gave a little cummy smooch to her minty lips. "I said that I like guys. An easy to please thing like you? I'd consider that a break."

"I see..." Dot pulled herself away and cleared her throat, likely with the stink of cum lingering within. "Then you may expect me at five next Tuesday."

"Toodles~" Chris waved to her as the door closed behind her client.

12