Flower on the Hook Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was there in her face, Dot's reluctance to tell someone like her that much about herself. For how the girl ran and hid behind formality, she would have to admit deep down that Chris wasn't the definition of a trustworthy character; how right she would turn out to be. "I am." she said, "Right now, working on a bachelor's degree in English... mostly so I can say I have a degree if I'm being honest. The hope is that..." Too much, too fast, it wasn't an area of discussion free of landmines.

Chris snapped the band of her top, ow, to draw the girl's attention away from whatever internal debate might be occurring. "You swim?"

"How did you know?"

"Smelled it on you. Not that many uses for chlorine, right? Good at it?"

"No."

Okay, another minefield. Chris didn't want to blow the poor thing's mind, she wanted to straddle the line just so Dot would squirm underfoot.

"I never went to college, can you tell? Think I mighta liked some of it, so how much of what's in the movies is real? Got hazed?"

"We don't have sororities, and I live so close that it would be dumb to live in one of the dormitories." From her wistful tone, she would have really enjoyed it, or thought she would.

"Can't live there, but you said you were cleaning the boys' dorm the other day, didn't you? So, how do they live?"

Dot actually smiled lightly. Good, she didn't have to look so down in the first place. "Worse than you did." she said, "Did you know that semen clogs shower drains?"

"Yes." Perhaps that would be more shocking to someone of a different profession.

"Those degenerates just left their porn anywhere like it was garbage. I found some in a bush outside one window on the first floor with its pages stuck together with some mystery liquid." They both knew damn well what it was, but Chris let her continue. "One room had a hole in the ceiling of a closet where a student hid a grocery bag full to the brim with these Japanese art book things. Why he didn't want to take them with him when he moved out, I'm sure I can't understand."

"Keep any?" Chris asked.

A jolt up Dot's spine shot her bolt upright. "T-that isn't the point..."

"Sure it is, you found them after all. You don't mean to tell me that you dutifully bagged them all up and threw them in a dumpster? Or was his taste so far from your own?"

The girl sighed. "I couldn't sneak any of it away. When i found most of them, I was in a team so I couldn't just slip them into my bag or anything. And I mean, there's something special about the feel of real paper in your hands, but all of that stuff has been available on the internet for free for years now. Then I found your number on the bathroom stall..."

"Pretty sure I can connect the dots at this point. So what, you're not popular with the girls or what? I'd think a skinny thing like you would clean house at a dyke bar, just walk in and I'm sure you'd have someone eating clam by the end of the night."

Dot shook her head. "It isn't that simple."

"If you say so. If my choices were between a butch with a man's haircut and you, I'd pick you and I'm not even a homo."

"Do you never have intercourse with other girls?" Dot was looking away. Was this possessiveness?

"The word is 'fuck', Dot. Once in a while I'll fuck a girl, sure." In a long while, the last one had been a full year ago. "It's harder with women. I'll get a guy in here for a date, he does his thing with my thing, pumps and blows, then he's too flaccid to do anything else unless he's packin' blue pills and still it's mostly just letting them do their thing. Not much romance required."

"I see."

Chris suddenly pushed the girl onto her back and pinned her arms, relished the look of fear in her eyes. "So, what's this in your pocket? Sneak in a vibrator or something?" Ignoring Dot's weak resistance, she pulled the hand out of its pocket and pried open clenched fingers to look at the object in question.

It was just a button.

Dot was looking away and her lip quivered, but she couldn't exactly do anything until Chris let her up, and didn't when that did come to pass.

"Remote control?" Chris said, examining the device, "Don't these things usually come with a speed dial, or is it really just on/off?"

She'd only moved her thumb onto the button when Dot tackled her, tearing it away and turtling up atop it.

Well, Chris had been asking for a response like that. "Dottie, 's okay, just come on up and I promise I won't take it again."

The girl slowly unfurled, gingerly cradling the button such that there was no way an errant twitch of a finger could press it by accident. "It isn't a toy," she said, "This is an alarm."

"Oh?"

"They made me take it. Press it, and it sends a GPS signal telling them I'm in trouble... I'm sorry, I didn't want to tell you since I thought it would mean I didn't trust you."

Considering their plans for the night, Chris' plans. "You shouldn't trust me. For all you know, you're going to wake up in a bathtub full of ice missing a kidney and a lung."

That made Dot smile just a little at the corners. "If that was going to happen, I don't think you would have repeat customers. Besides, you've always been kind to me."

Chris shrugged. "You don't know that. I might have a side gig and you just happen to have the right blood type. Probably wouldn't even be difficult to find a buyer with my connections. So yeah, that's nifty to have all right; smart move."

"It's a paranoid move. They just want to know where I am all the time and this was the only way I'm allowed to go off on my own!" Fury? That wasn't much like Dot at all. "And who cares that it's risky? That's my decision to make and I'm tired of other people trying to control that."

"I was just saying-"

"Besides, If you were going to steal my organs or sell me off to somebody, you would have done it by now. I don't know if I'd even mind it anymore..."

"That's going a little far, don't you think?"

Dot was quiet for a worryingly long time, then started undressing in silence, returning to the futon in full, stark nakedness. And that was odd, Chris being the most clothed person in any given room, so she as well threw her swimsuit into the corner, an operation which took all of two seconds for how little of it there was to take off.

There was in fact something appealing about Dot's willowy aesthetic, the contrast of her dark hair against pale skin and her mild, soft curves. It hadn't been a lie that the girl should in all likelihood be drowning in pussy if only she opened that floodgate, but instead she'd come here and it fell to Chris to appreciate what the girl had to offer. And that button... that was a leash around her neck, the reminder that what she was doing was wrong and a punishment in waiting to strike the moment her resolve faltered even a little and she pressed it.

"Dot, can I see that button?" Chris asked, the girl had kept hold of it the entire time she was changing. It was handed over without a fuss and Chris ended up tucking it into the corner of the television stand where it could just barely be seen if you knew what you were looking for. "Alright, if you have to call for backup, that's where that is. No need to give yourself a stroke by keeping hold of it all night."

Some tension faded from Dot's shoulders and she took a deep breath. God, who'd worn this girl's nerves down so far?

They sat there in silence as the television droned on in the background about who cared what.

"I have another date planned tonight." Chris said. It was supposed to be a surprise to see if Dot would run away, so why was she telling the girl so soon? "This guy, he likes being watched, but you could hide in the bathroom for all I care while I take care of him." Even so, Chris would be forcing Dot to accept the smell of another lover all night. "Got it?"

"I thought it was only supposed to be us tonight?"

"You really did think I'd give you that much time for that much cash?" Chris laughed, but didn't put her whole energy into it since she was starting to worry Dot might cry. "That's not how this works, but you can fuck me while he's doing his thing too, I don't care."

"I... okay." That had done it, the girl was pillbugging on the corner of the futon and no amount of petting seemed to be making it better. She only got up once the oven dinged.

And the doorbell rang.

-o-

Dot stood frozen in the kitchen, shaking as she set down the sheet of roasted vegetables. This wasn't the way things were supposed to go; she was supposed to be eating and playing around with her lover, getting cuddles and a pillow fight in before watching a movie and fooling around in bed. She was supposed to fall asleep in a woman's arms surrounded in afterglow.

Not an hour in, and Dot not only hadn't gotten into the swing of the night, it turned out Chris had a completely different plan in mind. A man was led inside, some middle-aged guy with a receding hairline that had shown up in a wife beater. He'd spotted Dot on his way inside, smirked as his eyes traced what he could see from behind the kitchen counter, but he didn't say a thing about her before pulling Chris into an embrace and forcing his tongue into her mouth.

The woman moaned and rubbed her naked body against him, sliding her hands across his stomach, handling his bulge.

It was like watching a car wreck, Dot couldn't take her eyes off the scene as the woman who was to be her own lover peeled off this random man's clothing and pressed her lips against his skin. But this was every day for Chris, defiling her gorgeous body by giving it up to scum like this who could never appreciate her the way Dot did. It felt shameful, but Dot already knew that if she kept watching, her mind would block out the man and all she would see was Chris, racked with pleasure that Dot wasn't involved in. She was already squeezing her thighs together to resist the feeling as she stood in the kitchen, but she couldn't bring herself to retreat into the bathroom.

"Fuck, Mark," Chris pulled herself from the kiss and rested her head on his chest, looking Dot straight in the eyes from across the room as if if was a challenge. "You'll make Dot feel like we're leaving her out if you just go right into it."

He chuckled, his hand took Dot's hand's rightful place squeezing Chris' butt and without any lead-up he was already twisting one of her nipples painfully hard around. "Aren't you a sweetie? You in? I could use some help turning this bitch into jelly."

Dot tried to speak, but her throat tickled and she knew it would come out as a squeak, so she instead shook her head.

"Suit yourself, more for me." Mark said, forcing Chris to yelp with the sudden addition of a finger up her ass. She playfully slapped him, laughter backed with moans as he started working his finger in and out, rubbing the inside of her asshole. "That's right, you're a bitch and you'll take it like one, won't you?"

Yowling like a cat in heat, Chris said, "Fuck, yes! C'mon big boy, show Dot how far you can stretch me out already~"

He obliged, turning Chris' ass toward the kitchen so Dot would have a front row seat to seeing a second finger pushing deeply inside next to the other, thrusting in the same rhythm as Chris' whining noises.

It was amazing... Dot could almost feel her own butt puckered in sympathetic contractions as she saw the man's fingers plunge deeper into Chris until his knuckles touched bottom, the butthole widening to accept them and being pulled with the reverse thrust as if Chris didn't want to part with the fingers.

"Fu-uck~" Chris was looking back, making sure Dot was actually watching while her ass got ravaged, biting her lip and grunting while the man's fingertips wiggled inside her as deep as they would go. "Come on~ aren't you going to join in?"

No, not in her wildest nightmares would Dot have gone over there and given herself up to a man, much less a stranger. But she was frozen, watching how Chris' face twisted and she sank into the man's hand. Disgusting, but the most Dot could do was back up to the counter and slide down until her bare cheeks rested atop the cold tile.

She could still hear Chris's moans bouncing off the walls, around the corner to Dot's ears. This was her little game, Dot guessed the woman was trying to force her to make a fool of herself, to pin herself up in the bathroom or rush past, grabbing up her clothes and dressing while the two of them laughed at her, limping back home with her tail firmly between her legs. That wasn't an option, and she refused to run away and wrap her head in a a towel to wait out the storm.

She was hot all over with shame, wobbly-headed and already mildly warmed up from being in the presence of a scantily-clad woman. While Dot listened to the moans, her mind crafted its own story, let her slide her hand between her legs with the mental image of Chris' curvaceous figure beneath her, sans anyone else.

She could almost feel the tightness of Chris' butt around her fingers, tempting her to bring her hand around and prod her own. The puckered ring put up a fight, only letting her push in a single finger which burned as it spread her open, pushing through the tight ring to the place where she could wiggle her fingertip against her insides. Dot imagined shoving it into Chris, seeing the woman's body trembling, tensing at Dot's very touch, made to jiggle pleasantly at the application of a firm palm against her ass.

She wanted to flip the woman over, push her legs up so she couldn't fight it as Dot ravaged her, maybe take a hard nipple between her fingers and pinch, twist, and bite to her heart's content with an orchestra of piteous moans. She wanted so much to leave that whore in the same state she'd been reduced to, floored by ecstasy and toddling away from it all like a newborn doe. And she'd paid for that, hadn't she?

Fondling her own tit and twiddling her nipple while she sat on the tile floor, imagining a lover's talented hands instead of her own, Dot tried and failed to get another finger up her butt. She knew she was gasping with the effort, hoped Chris might hear her and break off from her activities in the other room to come and take care of her. She spent no effort making herself quiet, though her heart did still jump when resting her head on one of the kitchen drawers made it clack against the counter. It was all but begging 'Forget about him, don't you want to do it with me?'

The position wasn't great, she had to reach all the way through her legs and bend her hand up at a weird angle to get at her anus. By then she only had enough finger left to pass the tightness and tickle the soft heat of her insides. The burn of being stretched open never subsided, but Dot was too far gone inside of her fantasy to notice any kind of discomfort, she could bite the tip of her tongue off and only care once she'd calmed down from an earth-shattering orgasm.

Those dulcet tones from the other side amplified in her mind, resounding between the sides of her skull like a rung bell. Dot spat on her fingers and just barely managed to squeeze in a second, forfeiting the ability to go past her second joint. At home, she'd tried putting things up her ass in the bath, where there had been slippery body soap to loosen the load, but that experiment hadn't lasted long, she couldn't feel the kind of stinging pleasure she felt at this very moment.

It was the position, that was the problem. Dot got on all fours and reached behind her, arching her back to give herself a little more reach, and those two fingers finally made it past the tight ring so that she could really get deep into her butt. The sensation was too much for her to keep holding up on one arm and it was a waste, she thought, to keep it on the ground like that when it could be sliding down toward her other, throbbing hole.

"Having your own little party back here?" Chris appeared at the entrance to the kitchen, knelt down by the counter with her cunt in plain view and sporting a cheshire grin. "I said you could join us, you know? I'd've had you nice and loose by now."

Caught on someone else's kitchen floor with fingers up almost every hole she had, Dot pushed past the embarrassment and continued on strong. She plunged her fingers deeper wherever they would go, moaning against the tile with the sight of Chris' plump, juicy lips as inspiration. It didn't stop for anything, Dot barely recognized that Chris had approached and replaced Dot's fingers with her own, pushing three whole fingers with the strength of her position, stretching Dot's ass as wide as it had ever gotten with a sharp, fiery agony that would have made her scream if she weren't resisting the urge to flop down with her tongue hanging out onto the dirty tile.

Dot's fingers slowed to a crawl in her pussy and these too were replaced in short order, Chris always pushing her to go harder, faster, plunging her fingers deeper into the girl while adding her waggling tongue to Dot's quivering butthole.

More and more, Dot could feel herself loosening up, eventually accepting another finger up her ass, not thinking enough to worry if she'd ever sit the same way again.

Chris at some point put her leg underneath Dot for more leverage, burst out laughing when Dot instinctively suckled the woman's big toe into her mouth, prepared to accept almost anything on pure reflex since it meant getting pleasured by her lover.

Orgasm came packaged in waves of spasming pain, coursing through strained muscles and joints, electrifying signals rushing from her ass to her brain but being ignored as she was only concerned with one thing. Shivering, clenching, and gnashing her teeth but still yowling through them, Dot narrowly avoided multiple cramps and came through it all panting, flat on her face on the tile with Chris' fingers still tightly clasped inside her, removed with a pop and the feeling that Dot shouldn't stand up before her butthole stopped twitching.

"Thought I forgot about you, didn't you?" Chris sat cross-legged beside Dot's head, the enticing scent of her pussy only a foot away, easy enough to crawl to if she only had the will. "Yeah, you're some kind of wild, little slut, aren't you? Comin' over here and having yourself a great time listenin' to me getting reamed?"

Dot was too tired, too run ragged to lie any more tonight. "Yeah... you were supposed to be mine all night..."

"You'll still get plenty, sl-ut." Chris laughed and bent down to kiss the girl's head, to stroke her shivering body. "Right now, I'mma take a quick shower. 'less you want to suck my butt clean? Kinda like sucking the cream out of a doughnut."

At that point, suffused with warm happiness, Dot might have accepted the offer if cum wasn't involved, but she just weakly shook her head while she lay there on the cold floor.

"Suit yerself..." Chris got on her feet and doubled back on herself, squatting to say one last thing. "Mark's only going to be here until eight, he's got a wife... sorry, only wanted to spook you, alright?"

It wasn't all that great of an apology, but it was the best Dot was going to expect. She at least sat up after Chris left and the patter of water came through the thin walls. There wasn't much time for her to wallow in self pity before the man entered the kitchen, making her curl up so her knees would give her some kind of coverage, but he only gave her a quick glance and a nod before grabbing a drink and picking off a slice of roasted tomato. To think this was her first time being naked along with a man... and she thought it would be on her wedding night, not that that would be much better.

"Bet these are better fresh outta the oven, eh?" Mark said through a cheekful of chewed tomato. "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth amiright? Din't think I'd get fed anyway, Christina ain't the motherin' sort."

Dot only nodded back at him. Sure, she didn't like that he was there in the fist place and couldn't say much for the moral character of someone soliciting for sex, but that would be calling the kettle black at this juncture.