Flower on the Hook Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Used me?" Half-laughing sobs bubbled up until Dot joined in and the two of them in that doorway felt like absolute tools.

Dot petered out, leaning in to rest her head on Chris' breast. She didn't care anymore about anything that might happen outside, this was comfortable and she had damn well paid for the time. "I don't think we'll be able to eat what I made anymore." she said.

"Are you hungry yet?"

"No." Dot shook her head, burying herself deeper in smooshy goodness.

Slowly, giving Dot plenty of time to object, Chris scooped her up and backed into the room, suffused with an air of roses, and laid the girl in an actual bed. "How about this," Chris said, situating herself behind Dot, draping her arm across the girl to draw her into the embrace, "Let's just calm down in here for a while, get comfortable again?"

Being in that room felt like being swaddled in pinkness from the brightly pink bedsheets all the way to the scent of rose petals. It was a shock to the system especially coming in from the garbage heap outside, and with the door closed, one might think the rest of the apartment was nothing but a bad dream. Chris formed her body around Dot's, notably in a position that hid her face, and burbled sobs were caught and pushed down before they could reach her throat, but they could be felt through her chest as it was pressed against Dot's back.

Herself, dot still felt numb. She knew that she was hungry, sad, frightened, but they weren't feelings, just signals being thrown against her brain that could be dealt with later. And, she would be ashamed to admit it, but she was still horny... This was, after all, supposed to be a night to sate her desires again and again until she blew that particular fuse, but now she thought broaching the subject might hurt the woman currently trying not to cry behind her.

"Why don't you keep the rest this clean?" Dot said.

Chris sniffled, she really was putting in an effort. "This is my room." she said, "Nobody comes into my room but me, so I keep it the way I want it. This is mine, and that is theirs, so I don't care how messy it gets out there mostly because it's not really mine after all... I know that doesn't make sense but it's what I'm going with. You know, most people, when they see that, they either run away or they take it as a sign that they can mess with me however they want. I do get, once in a while, those guys who spend the entire time they paid for just talking; I think because they want to justify that they're here in the first place but they're too chicken shit to go through with the last step."

Probably what Dot would have done if she wasn't pushed.

"I hated those times. It's like, here I am ready and willing to get you off and all you want to do is go on about how much better you are than me? That's what that is... they think they're degrading themselves by coming to me, like there's something wrong with me." The sobs were coming up a little despite her best efforts, almost heard before she could swallow them down again, and she buried her face in the back of Dot's neck. "So I'd push 'em down and tear off their pants, give myself the dicking down they promised. By the end of their time, they'd either be shell-shocked and I'd never see them again or... I'm sorry..." The last word were whispered and Dot felt hard-fought tears running across her nape. "You weren't breaking. I thought he'd just scare you, make you angry, and you could spend the rest of the night working me over... Know what? I really thought you might make me drink your piss in the shower tonight after what I planned," she laughed softly, "In the shower, because you're too nice to make a mess like that on the carpet... How stupid am I?"

Dot swore never to tell the woman that the mental image playing through her mind was vastly appealing and her core tingled with desire.

"I'm sorry..." Chris whispered again.

"I'm not hurt or anything..." Dot said, slowly taking Chris' hand in her own so the woman wouldn't recoil at a sudden touch. Surprisingly, the woman held it tightly, clearly thought about twining their fingers but decided against it, so Dot did it herself. "Really, I think I'll be alright. Thank you for protecting me."

The woman seemed to relax a bit. "I don't like everything that happens out there. I don't like much of what happens out there, but it's not real... That doesn't make any sense... In here, when I'm alone and they can't come in, I think this is real and all of that is fake. It's an act, you know?"

"Is it alright for me to be here, then?" Dot very, very slowly turned in place to face Chris, not even taking the kiss from a tear-stained cheek that she desperately yearned for.

Chris nodded against the back of her neck and that was that.

"Say..." Dot said.

"Yeah?"

"I was thinking. Can I take you out this weekend? Really out, like on a date?

"What were you thinking?"

Dot whispered, since the fantasies flowed like a stream before her mind, but a date should somehow be more wholesome. "A movie... lunch?" and, because her perversion couldn't be stopped on a dime, "Underwear shopping?"

The laughter, Dot could only feel the puffs of air from Chris' nose on her nape. "Tell you what, pick me out a pair you like and I'll come out with you for free."

The morning snuck up on them, rumbling bellies and strained bladders preceding the sun. Dot rode back to the university on the train, standing since it stung too much to sit. She wasn't sure how she felt, working through the melange while sitting listlessly through her classes.

But the future held good things, she could feel it. After finding out what... that... felt like the night before, the future could only be better.