Flower on the Hook Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can't be comfy down there, come on over and sit with me. Game's on."

Ah, what persuasive talent he possessed, yet Dot did take a place on the futon and tried her hardest not to pay attention to the fact of his or her own nudity. The man sat far too closely; she set her eyes on the baseball currently playing out and didn't look away for a moment.

Mark burped, classy guy that he was. "So, you know her a while?"

Wonderful, he felt the need to make conversation and finally asked a direct question. "A few weeks." she said.

"That right? For me it's been a good five years or so. Always down for whatever, cheap and available most days. Better than going downtown and takin' yer chances with one of them. Used to be I'd go with her mother, 's a hag now. Still, you're pretty fine yourself, little stringy fer my taste."

Luckily, Dot's sexual appeal to men was not one of her primary considerations. "Okay." she said.

"You bi or straight-up gay? Seems like all of you girls go both ways these days."

"I am not interested in you." Dot said perhaps a little too forcefully.

"Yeah? Bet anything you've never tried it."

"Correct."

"You should. Who knows, you might find out you like it? Heck, point that pretty tush this way and I think I can squeeze out another round."

Dot shuddered, he was getting closer and she was already skooched to the furthest side of the futon. There was alcohol on his breath; did it really screw with people's heads this quickly, only a minute at the latest from the time he drank it?

She put her hand on his chest to keep him away and he caught her wrist, pulled her down to the futon and held her there as terror played its way through her body. A thrashing slap hit him in the face, leaving a few bloodying marks where her nails had scratched, but he didn't stop, didn't even get angry, only pushed down her other arm. Scream? No, she couldn't scream for help, then someone might hear, call the cops, they would want her name... Mark's knee separated her legs, the button David had implored her to keep on her person was stashed too far away to reach out and grab even if she could somehow get her arm free.

"No..." It was a squeak like a whispered prayer, hoping it would cut through the man's muddled thoughts and get him away.

That was it, all her options exhausted... Dot closed her eyes and tried to think of something else, anything else to get her mind off what was about to happen... It would hurt, she knew it would, something she'd thought she could prepare for on her honeymoon...

"You'll like it once you try it." Mark growled down at her.

In the cold air, despite the television's droning, a faint but superseding click demanded attention. Dot opened her tear-blurred eyes; Chris was there, dripping from the shower, holding a revolver with death in her expression.

"I told you," Chris said, "You could watch, and make the offer, but she likes women. Or didn't you hear her say no?"

He reared up as if he wasn't worried about getting a hole punched through him. "Come on, you know how it is. Don't be so dramatic."

"Get out."

"You didn't like it either until I loosened you up." His face was twisted and seemed to Dot it belonged on the devil himself, mocking Chris as if he knew damn well he was going to get his way this time just like every other time up to now. "Now put that toy down and I'll even let you two kiss to take her mind off the pain."

The sound tore through the apartment as a hole appeared in the drywall beside the man's head, an inch away from tearing his ear off. Who knew if that was a warning shot or Chris had missed her headshot. Surely not him, since he ran out the front door with what he could grab of his clothes, the rest chucked out by Chris.

Dot hadn't moved by the time the woman returned to the room, didn't resist as her head was placed into Chris' lap and accepted petting as she silently cried.

"I'm sorry..." Chris said. "I didn't think he would go that far; we were only trying to scare you... You know, that makes it hotter, if there's some fear mixed in..."

"H-he wanted to r-"

Chris shushed her gently. "I know, sweetie, I know... You're alright now, you're safe with me."

-o-

What in the hell had she been thinking!? A week's worth of planning and it was all coming down to this moment when realization came crashing down like the following cars in a train wreck. Chris knew what kind of man Mark was, the kind who would buy time with a high-school girl and take her while she lay there crying about it, and she'd thought it would go well leaving him with Dot of all people?

"You're safe with me..."

Apparently not, since Chris had already been perfectly fine with inviting dangerous influences. All the girl wanted was some fun and here she was, limp and sobbing into the lap of the woman who'd wronged her in the first place. It had been a heart-wrenching scene to witness, Dot pinned with the face of dull acceptance Chris already knew from the other side.

He was just supposed to be an uncomfortable presence, a fine point put on the fact that Dot wasn't with a lover who cared for her well-being... That would have made it hotter in the end when the man was sent away and she could indulge herself however she wanted in Chris' body.

Chris pulled up Dot's shaking frame and let the girl curl up against her, petted her back and whispered against her head, "You're okay, you're alright, I'm here." while Dot simmered down, tears running off her burning cheeks onto Chris' chest.

Then, like a viper, Dot uncoiled and threw her weight against Chris' shoulders, knocking her down to the floor. Her face was buried against Chris' neck, hot breath spilling into the nook, firm nipples prodded and ran against her skin as Dot conformed their bodies to one another.

A twinge of pain shot up as Dot nibbled Chris' collar, the girl inexpertly mimicking what she'd seen and what had been done to her. She petted and grabbed, squeezed and massaged whatever softness she could take in a blind scramble. Something about those delicate fingers searching across her skin left Chris with a warm tingle, forgetting to meet Dot in the middle, letting herself be eaten up on her back like an upturned turtle to a falcon.

It wouldn't have been hard to push the girl off, but she was owed far more than this. Chris loosely held Dot close, stroking fingertips down the girl's back slowly, reassuring her that she could take her time, that Chris wasn't going anywhere and there weren't any more tricks planned for the night. Even as the girl pinched, prodded, and squeezed, Chris kept her languid pace, eventually cupping one pert cheek and tugging Dot's hips down to meet her own. The girl was hot, again, so feverishly warm that it shouldn't exist in the same space as those sobbing moans.

"I'm sorry." Chris whispered, running her fingers through the girl's hair, puffing up the fruity scent of her shampoo.

Dot tightened against her body, raised her tear-streaked face for the first time from the comfort of Chris' neck. It held a twisted expression, swirling between terror, misery, and the agony born of what rubbed against her thigh, Chris' knee. And she nearly growled, "Shut up."

As you say, Chris didn't say, but she nodded and kissed Dot's nose. When she didn't meet any sort of resistance, bent lower to press her lips to Dot's, making no effort to pierce those quivering rose petals with her tongue. It wasn't the time to be forceful, maybe it never would be again. Neither of them moved their hands as their lips met, all the focus in the room spent simply on the enjoyment of this moment, less sexual than a confirmation, a moment of sanctuary.

One moment stretched into seconds, breaths secreted away, subtle movements drawing themselves out until the two were melting together, surging against one another. Flashes of tongue, who knew whose first, opened up lips and soon danced between them with little moans which couldn't be held back anymore. Dot had begun moving again, seemed to roll against Chris' leg like the tide, both with thighs sliding across warm, sensitive flesh, drawing up gentle sighs, adorable twitches of forbidden pleasure.

Dot shuddered against Chris, hands almost forgotten atop the woman's breasts, pinching left behind as more pleasant activities took precedence.

The girl was twitching, becoming overwhelmed in the way she often did, that Chris had used to sweep her under the tide of pleasure, but that wouldn't do this time. Chris instead took a gentle grip of the girl's waist, slowing the roll of her hips and the friction of thigh on pussy all around. Dot looked up with eyes which pleaded for release, the way she panted rippling her small breasts against Chris'. They could stay like this forever, sliding against one another, their breaths mingled and their boiling heat providing a wondrous, pink fog in their heads.

It was... wonderful. Chris' anxiety melted away as Dot's sobs faded, knowing the she was doing something to soothe the girl's worries. Being in this place wasn't safe, not with Chris as she was before, too concerned with her own fun, poking at the poor thing's nerves until she'd nearly crossed a line she wouldn't have been able to crawl back over... When simply giving the girl what she'd gone there for was this breathtaking...

She took a lock of Dot's luscious, black hair between her fingers and they ground to a near halt, sliding together by the momentum of their hips. Chris pressed the lock to her lips, bringing herself tantalizingly close to the girl's face, so inviting that Dot pursed her own and leaned forward; rather than tease her, Chris met her in the middle.

It was backed with hunger, that kiss, Dot pushing it forward with her clumsy tongue. But it was restrained, hoping to draw out her satisfaction until she was filled entirely, something adjacent to love throbbing against Chris' chest. Everything else halted in its tracks, no pinching fingers moved, no sweaty palms, not the warm, wet flesh resting on each woman's thigh; it wasn't just Dor reveling in this sensation.

Like a rockslide starts with pebbles,Dot shifted her hips, masturbating herself gently against Chris' thigh, slight motions bringing them together, melding their flesh, leading into larger motions. Lips yet locked, hot breaths spilling against cheeks, fingers began moving again, gliding across pale, smooth skin, and thighs squished beneath it all. Without thought from either one, mutual self gratification led to strokes of their hips, humping against one another with the satisfaction of hot lust in mind.

"I'm..." Dot choked, still too restrained to give in to her emotions, heart likely thumping in her throat.

Chris hugged the girl tightly, squishing tender flesh, rubbing sweat-slicked skin against skin. She nibbled, only enough to tickle, Dot's earlobe and said, "That's it, sweetie, go on~ Cum for me... I'm almost there too."

It came to a head almost simultaneously, Chris and Dot trembling in each other's arms as lightning passed between them, playing across their nerve endings, hips twitching. Dot unconsciously bit Chris' lip before her back bowed, a howl of pleasure freely escaping with gasping moans.

The girl didn't quite go limp in Chris' arms like she had before; she laid her head within the crook of the woman's neck and kissed a breast which still heaved.

"That's a good girl." Chris said, calming herself by running her fingers through the girl's fine, black hair. Well, she seemed to have recovered nicely; a glance taken during a brief kiss on the cheek revealed placid eyes over those tear-stained cheeks. And Chris nearly apologized again, but knew bringing up what happened again would only make it worse on the poor thing, saying sorry would only soothe her own peace of mind. "How was it? You did great."

Dot took some time to compose herself, waited for her heart to steady before taking herself off Chris' leg. Somehow, it felt lonely even though she was only knelt a foot away. "That man..." A shadow played over her face, but it was squelched by another second's effort. "Thank you for saving me."

"Oh..." Chris' heart sank. Why was this so hard, when she'd lost her own virginity the same way, with the same man? "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have put you in that situation... If you want, I'll give you back your money and call a cab to go home. Let's just cut our losses, you know?"

"I..." Dot paused, took out the alarm button they'd hidden and looked at it intently. There were dark clouds behind those eyes and she blinked away tears. "I was ready to take it... You're right, I'm a slut. I would have let him do it if it meant staying here with you."

Why did that hurt so damn much?

"I'm sorry." Was there anything else she could say?

"So I think I'll..."

Someone banged on the door, cutting her off.

-o-

Dot hid in the bathroom as Chris threw something on and went to the door. She couldn't see much from the crack in the door, but it hardly mattered when angry voices carried so far.

"I'm following up on a report of a gunshot. Do you know how hard it is to make sure I'm the one who comes out here every time something happens with you!? Now there had damn well be a dead body or nothing in there!"

"It's nothing! A client got too handsy and wouldn't lay off, so I had to put the fear of god in 'im. You wanna look, there's a hole and no blood, so you can go right on ahead and slink away!"

"So that's why there was also a half-naked jackass we picked up three blocks away!? You'll be happy to know he's not saying a damn thing. Exactly how long do you think I can keep my men off your back? Huh!? And don't you dare think I don't see that woman peeking out! You, come on out, I don't bite." he said against all evidence.

Dot thought she might faint. They would want to know her identity if she went to jail... Would they call her father? That was that, her experiment ended and nothing left to look forward to but the edge of her marriage bed if she was lucky. But she couldn't very well stay where she was, she would be taken into custody either way.

She emerged inside Chris' heavy bathrobe, but didn't step further than arm's length from the bathroom since the cop hadn't told her to do anything more and it lent her some comfort, an escape route. "Sir." she said, hoping that would be enough.

"You just stay right there until I'm ready for you, alright?" he said. It was a younger guy with a crew cut, trying his best grizzled expression, copied from someone with decades more experience. Had Dot not been in an unusually receptive state, the look wouldn't quite work on his youthful face. "Christina, I know you're not a murderer. At least I'm pretty sure we wouldn't find the body if you were." An ill-advised attempt at humor which didn't soften Chris' stance whatsoever.

"Damn right I wouldn't murder someone in my own home! But oh, I'm just some stupid whore, so of course I'd shoot someone and not even try to hide it!"

It felt like an old argument, the way he stepped inside, letting the apartment door close behind him and blocking the way out with his body. He pinned Chris to the wall and growled, "You know I don't approve of all this, but you're still working it out, dad thinks. I'm letting you off, you're lucky you didn't hit anyone on the other side." He pointed at Dot, stress lighting her up. "If I find out you're involved in pimping on top of it all, you're going to lockup tonight."

"Oh, am I?" Chris spat.

"I'm going to talk with her, make yourself scarce."

Dot took Chris' spot and the woman slammed the door on the way into a back room which Dot herself hadn't seen.

Anger dropped from the policeman's face and he sighed. "Alright honey, I've got some questions for you and I need you to be honest with me. Is that alright?"

She swallowed hard, tonight was turning into a tempest of emotion. Fear, ecstasy, disgust, ecstasy, fear again... "Sir."

"I'm going to take that as 'yes, sir'. Now, you're going to be alright. I don't need to know your name or anything and I'm not taking you in. Tell me, is she making you do anything you don't want to?"

"No!..." Dot started, but that wasn't quite the truth, was it?

"You saw what happened?"

"She protected me... that man."

"Was she selling you to him?"

"You're wrong. I'm not..." Which one would result in her getting arrested tonight? Better to just go with the truth. "I'm a client."

"Either way." he said, getting out a small notepad, writing something down and tearing it off for her. "Take this. I'm sure you're aware I could arrest you either way but frankly that doesn't seem to help much with this kind of thing. Apparently there are some studies, but whatever, above my pay grade. Look, you seem like a nice girl, the number I just gave you is mine; if you want to get out of this line of work, even if someone is making you do it, call that number and we'll sort it out. Doesn't have to be me if you don't want, we have therapists and councilors that would love to help."

"I'm not."

"Doesn't matter." He paused on his way out and sighed. "My sister isn't a bad person, I don't think, but you say the word and I'll send her to jail tonight. Alright?"

His sister? Dot had questions, but there was a grimace on this young officer's face that said if she asked, he would tell her everything. She was already pushing down a lot of grief on her own and didn't think another helping of it falling on her head would do anything good. So she just nodded at him and waited in the hall for the door to close and to hear his steps going down the stairs.

Chris hadn't come out when the door closed and Dot had to cross that space alone. Any chance of dinner being palatable was gone, it lay getting colder by the second on the stove. The sheets on the futon were ruffled and knotted beyond easy repair. The television remained on, totally forgotten in the background until this moment when all the happenings were stayed. Dot considered picking up the button David gave her just in case, but after so much danger had already passed, she wasn't about to ruin it by tattling on herself now.

The back room, always closed off when she'd been there and presenting a mundane mystery she didn't spare the attention to notice. She got there and caught the faintest whiff of flowers. After some pause, thinking Chris might jump out at any moment to scare her and sweep her back off her feet, Dot knocked.

"Ma'am? He's gone. Are you alright in there?"

The only answer was a shuffling sound on the other side of the door.

"I'm okay, by the way..." Dot said. She was numb, waiting for some kind of answer from a self-assured source, Chris' font of confidence. "He, um, gave me his number... said I should call if I... I think he was trying to help, after all."

Before her, the doorway cracked open only wide enough that Chris could block vision of the room beyond her. The woman's eyes were red. "He's not nice, he just gets off being self-righteous. Why are you still here?"

"What?"

"Why the fuck would you stay here after all this? Go stay with a friend, get a hotel room, whatever. Beats staying with me, right?" Chris wiped her nose before she could sniffle. "This isn't supposed to happen... I'm the one who's supposed to have the hard time, not you. Where do you get off being so, like, composed after all that shit!?" she shouted, then rocked back as if she only then realized how loud she'd become, and she almost whispered, "Dot, you could do so much better than me, I promise. As pretty a girl as you, it's weird you don't already have someone crawling all over you. Me? I'm a cumrag, that's what I've been for years. The only fun part of this for me is seeing what I can get away with... Pathetic, right?"

Dot felt ashamed that her eyes had been drawn to the swell of the woman's figure underneath her robe. She reached out, slower when the woman flinched, and cupped a burning cheek, brought Chris in for a brief peck. "I'm a pervert and I know it... there is no way I could have found myself here if I weren't. I thought, only in these short years could I indulge myself, go on the straight and narrow for the rest of my life with these days to think back on fondly. Graduate, get married, have children... think back on this in the tub once in a while. I'm sorry that I used you like that."