Flower on the Hook Pt. 04 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dot ached for breath by the end.

Nobody had noticed them, or they were minding their own business, encouraging Chris to lay her hand on Dot's knee, creeping up and pulling with it the hem of her dress until one pale thigh could barely be seen in the glow from above.

"I lied," Chris whispered, "I was missing this..." The swirl of her fingertips on Dot's skin brushed up against ticklish spots; the woman's smile in the shadows meant it was certain she'd felt Dot's excitement for herself.

"We can't!" Dot said as loud as she dared, cursing herself when the man two rows down glanced back at her and she clamped a hand across her mouth. Stupid, only a guilty mind would have done something like that. She looked to Chris, who had noticed the same thing and brought a single finger to her lips in the international sign of silence.

He grinned, winked back at the two, and turned his attention back to his own date.

"See?" Chris said, "Nobody cares. All they see is me and the adorable girl on my arm." She slipped one finger under a damp seam and quelled Dot's tiny squeal in her mouth, taking the opportunity to slip a few more fingers below the lacy panties under Dot's dress, caressing the silky smooth skin they found there.

This was the problem, getting dragged under the waves by pleasure like some deep creature was coiled around her ankle and always gently tugging, urging her to slip her head underwater just for a little while. Dot felt like she was drowning, lost in time and space in the dark while her brain fuzzed and her body numbed to anything but pleasure. She fought to the surface and surged forward, taking Chris' trimmed, blonde locks between her fingers and pulling her even deeper into the kiss so the woman couldn't very well play tug of war with her affection.

She fumbled trying to slip her hand beneath the woman's jeans, embarrassingly helped when Chris herself undid the button with her free hand and guided Dot along her belly to that land of warmth and tightness, without a scrap of cloth beneath the denim to keep them apart any longer.

Chris left the valley between Dot's legs, spread her fingers along the curve of the girl's hip and slid higher and higher until the bunched fabric of her dress revealed so very much of her pale skin to the world that Dot could feel herself pinking, mortified but accepted it as the price of Chris reaching the small peak of her breasts, slithering beneath the edge of a bra which had been too ambitiously measured to slow her down as she bore on to Dot's hard nipples. "What's wrong?" she said, twiddling the pebble-like firmness, "You stopped moving. Can't focus?" She was taunting, pinched Dot when the girl had begun her response to cut it off in its tracks with an irrepressible whimper. "That's okay, you're the cute one after all. Just let me do all the work; sit back and relax~"

Too suddenly to be stopped, Chris slipped out of her seat and put herself between Dot's spread knees, stopping the girl from doing anything in her own defense. The gleam in the woman's eyes spelled out her hunger, drinking up Dot's body in the silvery shimmer from the screen, the bare skin revealed all the way from her heel to the teensy string hugging her hip, then all the way up her scrunched dress, her taut belly rippling with hurried, fitful breaths, all the way to the soft white of her bra, Chris' skilled fingers never once stopping their teasing waggle. She reared up, setting her knee on Dot's seat pressing denim against lace, her hand reaching around to hug Dot's butt against her so that any movement of the girl's hips would grind her against that knee.

"You're-" Dot began and was silenced with Chris' lips pressed to hers, a harsh tug on her twisted nipple forcing out a muffled squeal. Had anyone else heard? She couldn't see past Chris, had no idea whether the woman had any intention of stopping even if they did gather an audience. She could feel herself squirming, grinding herself against Chris' knee through two layers, and she hated herself for thinking she would rather be doing it raw.

With the hand that had been occupied cupping Dot's butt, Chris smoothly undid the knot she found there. It took several seconds for Dot to notice the breeze.

Her eyes widened in shock and she had to clap a hand over her own mouth to stop what had been about to come out. With only the back of her dress against the seat, her soft skin directly under the stimulation of the rough denim, she gasped, her whole body rippling as Chris again took her ass in hand and lifted Dot completely onto her leg, humping Dot against her thigh and diving beneath the bunched-up folds of her dress to suckle on the one lonely teat.

A flame was twinkling inside, Dot's veins flowing with heat, a spring being wound in her depths as Chris sucked and licked, twisted and pinched, rubbed and humped. She hugged Chris' head to her chest, pulling her head above only to check that nobody was watching, that she was only being displayed to one lover. But then, she couldn't trust her fuzzed brain to care about it for more than an instant, being driven back into the pit as Chris took a nipple between her teeth and pulled, coaxing Dot even further up her thigh, pussy dragged with the heat of friction up into Chris' lap, where her own pants could be seen dropping off her hips.

Dot could feel the moans trying to escape between her fingers, meant only for Chris, but as it went on, even the sound of her breath pounded in her ears. It felt like they might be caught any minute, thrown out still dripping and twitching from the theatre, just from the rush of Dot's breath in these final moments, clenching her stomach against the force of the spring, trying her best to have as quiet an orgasm as possible.

Onscreen, the wall was lit with the face of a giant monster. Its roar crowded the air until nobody could hear Dot's spring set off, humping herself against Chris, the cotton beneath her soaking through with spray.

She didn't quite notice as she caught her breath how Chris managed to get her back in her seat, dress smoothed out and bra back in place. But a hand taken and placed on the woman's thigh confirmed that yes, that had indeed happened. And it was still breezy.

Chris blew in her ear, nearly killing Dot with shock. "You really are a juicy girl, you know that?"

Smoothing herself out as best she could, hoping the heat would leave her cheeks before the lights went back up, Dot said, "Can I please have my panties back?"

"Why? We're going shopping for more later anyway. It's not like you would show them to anyone else." She brought them up to her face and inhaled deeply of Dot's scent, holding them at arm's length when the girl inevitably made a grab for them. "Nuh-uh. Want these back, I'll trade you if I get to cum too."

She wouldn't have admitted it, but Dot knew that a big fight scene was coming up and she actually wanted to see it more in that moment of post-orgasm clarity than she wanted to take her pound of flesh. "I'll do you when I'm good and ready... Just sit there and wonder when." she said, as if Chris was the type who could be teased by simply withholding sex...

-o-

Wait, was Dot really not going to do her? Chris balled up the girl's fragile panties in her hand, resisting the urge to bring it up to her nose and get another great whiff of Dot's scent, a squirmy feeling in her hips. She'd thought the girl couldn't resist, but was she really so engrossed in the spectacle going on in the screen? Sure, she'd seemed like she would actually want to watch it, and Chris' attack had been a flight of whimsy, but now that her motor was revved she was having trouble thinking about anything else.

Should have figured out some way to get them both off at once, she thought, not this stupid, teasing shit that only ever relieved one of them... didn't bother wearing panties herself, since she'd anticipated Dot having a day of pleasures planned, but even now that they were alone and in effective privacy, the girl still wasn't going for her...

Chris slipped her hand beneath her pants and ran her finger along soft, tingling skin. She wasn't looking, the monsters were wreaking destruction onscreen and that was apparently more interesting than the woman pleasuring herself to the side? She moaned, as if she was competing with the roars of the monsters and the sounds of crumbling buildings for Dot's attention, sank her fingers inside herself, rubbing her thumb firmly around her firm, throbbing clit. Her want for affection going unheeded, she rubbed her ankle against Dot's, yet even that only received a furtive glance in her direction.

In a flash of inspiration, or stupidity, Chris brought her hand up to her lips and pushed Dot's wadded-up undies inside.

"Wha-?" Dot's attention was successfully diverted from the screeching monsters.

With something delicious blocking her up, Chris could hardly answer except by cracking her lips a tiny bit and showing off some black lace. She had to clap a hand over her face to stop Dot from snatching her underwear back out, wiggling fingers trying to pry their way inside. One thing was certain, the fact which had Chris' other hand going crazy against her squishy pussy lips.

"Spit them out!" Dot shouted as loud as she could without alerting anyone else, i.e. not very. "Just give them up already!"

"Nuh-uh." Chris was able to get out from around her improvised gag. Instead, she tugged her pants down her hips, sitting up just enough to get them down to her thighs and plopping herself back down on the public seat. There was no way in hell Dot couldn't see her masturbating, inviting Dot to join in the fun.

Marshaling all of her wits, Dot shoved her hand in the gap between Chris' pants and her cunt then pinched her clit. She leaned in so only Chris could hear her growl, "Give them back or I'll twist it."

Chris leered through the darkness and made kissy lips despite her chipmunk face. Her saliva brought out the flavor of Dot's sex and she became even more reluctant to give up the frilly pair, as if getting her clit twisted counted as a threat by this point, and the joyous squeal she made through the thin fabric when Dot made good on her 'threat' made the girl clamp her hand over her mouth. Ah, how forceful, you lusty minx~ she wished she could whisper those sweet nothings into the girl's ear.

So the twisting continued, the enormity of the pain tripped signals all the way up her spine, rolling her hips despite her best effort as her body did its best to get away from the source, stopped by her overwhelming desire to keep it going. Chris almost wished she wasn't gagged, no matter how much she loved Dot's flavour, somehow just as good being sucked from the fabric as straight from the source, but she wanted to yowl; she wanted Dot to know exactly how great she was feeling, that the girl quite literally had her in the palm of her hand.

Finally figuring out that Chris was having fun, Dot released her clit and wouldn't take it between her fingertips again even when Chris thrust herself back up at her. "You seriously liked that?" she said with the tint of doubt as if that was really the worst torture she could conceive.

"Mm hm~" Chris said. What, you think I haven't had so much worse?

She pried at Chris' lips, but there was no give.

Dot's frustrated face was something awesome to behold as she searched her mind for something to do, then the adorable glimmer as she thought it up.

She took Chris' unresistant wrists, stood tall, and dropped her knee into the woman's lap.

The pain nearly made her spit out Dot's panties and scream, but she kept her lips sealed and got away with ragged breath and tears. Poor Dot couldn't stand to look upon her own handiwork, the bunched-up fabric of her dress pressed forcefully into Chris' pussy, all of her weight trapped there as Chris took the initiative to wrap her arms around the girl's waist and began grinding herself against the knee.

Dot was looking around, making certain none of the other patrons were seeing them since Chris moaned through her improvised gag, felt that some of her drool was dripping down her chin, her tongue lapping against frills.

She buried her face in Dot's slender chest, wishing she could rip her dress off right then and there to get one firm nipple between her lips, so that maybe she could hear Dot whimper as she gently bit down on her sensitive skin. Something was coming, she could feel it welling up from within, lapping against the inner walls and ready to spill out with only one more drop of pleasure.

"Give them back!" Dot took her cheeks in both hands and forced up her head, planting thin lips to hers.

The feeling of her tongue prodding at Chris' lips was the last drop she needed, made her overflow. In the back row, trying not to attract too much attention, Chris trembled, cumming with her lover in her lap, lacy panties for a moment strung between their lips as Dot pulled them free.

Chris was left alone, Dot returning to her own seat as Chris trembled to the finish, wetness dribbling down her bare ass onto the public seat. She laughed, drawing a glare from the seat beside her, but she didn't care; she'd love it if the girl learned to be more assertive, more sadistic, maybe.

-o-

Oh well, she could always buy the movie when it came out later... The walk back to David in the car was extra breezy, as Dot couldn't very well slip back into underwear soggy with someone else's saliva. And that someone else was smugly looking down to her butt from behind, no doubt to make sure Dot remembered she was going commando. She became worried that Chris might flip up her skirt in public, one hand kept ready at her hip to hide her shame if it came to that, not that she really believed it would happen like that.

David said as the two sat down, "good movie?"

Chris answered for them both, "It was awesome, invigorating. Made me feel like I was on a roller coaster." She winked just for Dot.

"That right? My buddy said the story stank."

"Nobody watches those movies for the story." Dot said. "All anybody wants to see is the giant monsters fighting, and there was plenty."

"That right? Well, your reservation is in twenty minutes, so we'll be slightly early."

"Reservation?" Chris said.

Dot raised an eyebrow. "Yes? I did say we were going to have lunch, didn't I?" Oh no, she'd been too formal, hadn't she? "Umm... if you don't want to go, we could always just stop at a fast food place?"

"You're kidding? No, you're not." Chris laughed a little. "Know what, I could stand to be impressed with some fancy digs. Never actually tried caviar before."

"At a bistro?" Dot said. "I can't imagine they have it where we're headed, but I can order it to be delivered by the end of our meal if you like."

The woman was still smug, holding onto the high she'd gotten as a panty thief. "Pokin' fun, that's all. Sorry if I distracted you from the movie, but you did say you didn't care about the human characters after all."

"Thats-" Dot stopped to see if David, reflected in the rear-view mirror, had caught onto the conversation thread. "Right, they only have those characters to slot between the monster fights. It cuts up the action so you don't get overloaded." and much quieter, she said, "We will have words, you."

They arrived after a drive in the hills to a bistro with a gorgeous view and a French name which Chris tried and failed time and time again to pronounce. Dot steadfastly refused to tell her that the name translated as "any port in a storm". The owners bought it nearly two decades past and had gone to lengths to have a fine Parisian dining environment despite themselves being Floridian and cooking whatever found their fancy. The joke was on the nuveau riche, such as Dot's father, who considered it a cornerstone of culture. She likewise refused to explain the joke to him.

A reserved table overlooking the valley awaited them on the patio with a warm breeze blowing past.

Chris pulled the seat out for Dot like a real gentleman, as she said, and herself hung off the railing to stare out across the expanse. "You know, I don't think I've ever been this far out of town." she said. "Can you see your place from here, do you think?"

"I can. You can see yours as well."

"Yeah, I can see that much." Chris sat herself down with a sigh. "It's that stretch along third street, looks like a rust stain from this high. Looks like a stain from up close. But enough about that, feelin' breezy down there, Dottie?"

Clutching her skirt under the table, apparent through the glass surface, Dot said, "I should spank you."

Chris cast a glance at the window separating them from the restaurant. "I think they would probably notice, but if you wanna bend me over the rail and go to town-"

"That won't be necessary."

The Garcon came to take their order, and that was his actual title, another joke at the expense of the haplessly offensive patron.

"Come here often? He looked like he knew you."

"He does, and I do." Dot said. "My mother apparently loved it here, so I suppose it feels a little like home away from home."

"Apparently?"

"She passed away when I was still very young. An accident, I understand, though father is reluctant to discuss the matter." Dot cleared her throat, since Chris was staring a hole through the back of her head and she needed the pause. "She's just a glowing face in the heavens as far as I can remember, from my time as a baby."

"Good."

Dot stared back, she didn't think there was any way the woman could be saying what she thought that was. So she gave more than long enough to let Chris feel the thickness of the air.

"Oh, oh!" Chris snapped back to reality. "I didn't... It's not good that she's dead; I wouldn't say that to you. But, if you think about it this way, I'll bet nobody ever talks about her to you unless they have something nice to say. Like, 'she liked this' or 'you're just like her' or 'she was good at this'. Even if she did something horrible, like maybe cheating on your dad, that isn't something you would ever hear about."

"I suppose."

"So, like, she at least gets to be an angel, to you..." Chris wouldn't meet her eyes and she was floundering, saying things she didn't really mean, and Dot knew it, let her keep going until she could figure it out for herself. "Like mine... I wish mine died before it all..."

Dot chose to take a sip of ice water since Chris had a faraway look over the valley. She thought it almost didn't matter whether she was there to listen, the story would have come out at some point.

"She was a whore for a long time before I figured it out, before she told me. Cheated on my dad when I was young and they broke it off... court gave me to her and dad got married again the next year. She said he was the one who cheated, that he never loved either of us and so of course he would move on right away. That's what I thought for so long, too stupid to figure it out for myself.

"Never gave dad a real chance to explain himself. Didn't feel like I was wanted with him and his new wife, the step-brother. So I just stayed with mom, suckling off the teat of child support. All I thought for so long was that mom had so many boyfriends and she never stayed with one for long. Maybe, you know, she didn't feel like getting back into a committed relationship after the last one fell apart..."

Chris was curling subtly into herself as if it was playing out again right before her eyes. "It was the day after I turned eighteen... she turned up in my room in the morning and threw a suitcase against the wall. Scared the absolute fuck outta me. Then she says... I could start paying rent, or I could gather up my shit and get the fuck out of her house.

"And I was so surprised, she'd never allowed me to get a job before, so I ask her how I'm supposed to find something that quickly. She says she's already found something for me..."