Flower on the Hook Pt. 04 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a hole in the universe made just for them in that moment, a divot neither could avoid falling into. Where one ebbed, the other flowed to fill in the gap, keeping their skin matched along smooth curves and warm valleys, less interested in gratification than simply being together. But the tincture of lust remained in swirling motions of hip and finger, squeezing hands just happening to find gasp-inducing sensitivity. More kissing so mutual that neither woman could tell who had come forward in want first as hunger drove them, tongues flickering, lips suckling.

Chris pushed, or led, Dot to sit on the bench behind her, and knelt between the girl's feet. "You're so soft, you know that?" she said, kissing Dot's knees, but she didn't wait for a response before tracing the way with light smooches, steadily approaching the knot of pleasure waiting in the girl's lap.

"I-" Dot clapped her hand over her mouth to suppress a squeal as Chris lunged forward, burying herself in Dot's lap, her firm tongue run along the inner side of one wet lip.

An impish look came over the mound with more fervent licking and the running of waggling fingertips along the ticklish backs of Dot's legs. It didn't stop, especially when Chris noticed her petite lover's toes curling with the effort not to react, her legs twitching.

"Stop-" Dot whimpered.

It did with shocking suddenness, and Chris laid her chin on one thigh to look up with puppy-dog eyes. Dot reeled, she hadn't meant all at once.

She slid off the bench to the floor, taking Chris by the shoulders and pushing the woman to the ground.

It couldn't be like that anymore, one serving the other. Dot had been coming to this for the last week, the guilt of using this woman as a masturbatory tool, like a blow-up doll. This had to end, and there was no way Dot would allow herself to take further advantage without giving anything back.

She crawled around above Chris until her knees were planted to either side of the woman's head. Knowing immediately what Dot was planning, Chris gathered up two full hands of ass and pulled the girl down to her waiting lips, right away running her tongue along the tingling, tender flesh, lapping away at Dot's juices before they had the chance to drip down one thigh or the other. The quiet moans from down on the floor felt like pins dropping on Dot's ears, distracted as she was with the sensation of her lover's tongue, her hips held firmly in place so any protesting twinges were thoroughly thwarted. But two could play that game, and Dot lowered her face into the heat between Chris' legs.

Sweat, soap, arousal were soon coating Dot's tongue, the woman below her only growing more fervent in her attentions as Dot tried getting up to speed. This was the pussy that had taken so many... over the years, that two fingers wetted with lewd fluids slipped inside without issue, but renewed noises of pleasure, Chris' legs bending up and tightening to bear the feeling of it without bursting out with un-quelled moans which would get the both of them thrown out. She still felt tight around Dot's fingers as they searched within for good spots, taking the half of the attention Dot wasn't spending moving her tongue in a figure eight across Chris' lips.

This is what it felt like to be on the other end, eh? To be the one searching out weak spots in a lover's defenses, punishing those soft points with tickling touches, drinking in the suppressed moans as if she could get off on those alone. And for all her talk, her posturing, Chris moaned like a girl in the end as well; she curled her toes, held her breath to keep in the feeling, and got so worked up in it that she forgot to keep her tongue moving.

In her blissful work, Dot nearly didn't notice the tapping of the attendant's steps nearing the changing area. But Chris obviously did, waiting until the moment it became undeniable and clamping Dot to her face, renewed vigor in her tongue's lashing.

How long had they been in there, long enough to try everything on of course, but how long would it be until a conscientious worker would check to see if they needed help? And from their position on the floor, Dot had the perfect line of sight below the sheet separating them from the store, the tapping of the attendant's black loafers coming closer and closer even while Chris did her level best to bring Dot to the brink of orgasm.

Whatever.

There were nibbles on her thighs, on her lips; prodding, tickling, squeezing all with the subtle backing of quiet moaning. Dot answered in kind as best she could, but it felt like floating on a cloud, rivulets of rain trickling down her thighs, electricity shooting up from teeth-marks, soft breath puffing against her.

But she could feel it building up beneath her too, as she clumsily ran her tongue between Chris' pussy lips, lapping up pooled juices, twirling against a hot, erected clit and beaming when this stimulation got the response of tightened hips, bucking against the floor, and an arched back rolling Chris' body against Dot from below. This heat, these restrained noises, Dot would miss them so, but in the moment could hardly think beyond the present, where the flavor of love was spread across her tongue and the sound of it thrumming to her ears throughout her entire being.

Chris pulsed against Dot's fingers, the squishing sound competing for dominance within this small space with both women's mewling. One entered Dot from behind and she nearly collapsed atop the other woman from shaking legs. She was already this far gone, squinting against the pleasure, her lover's fluids spread from chin to nose.

She thought she heard, whispered into her lap, "I love you."

And Chris squirmed out from beneath her, locked one leg behind her waist, and brought them face to face. Chris blushed just as hard as her young paramour, seeming to have trouble locking eyes as their wetness, their softness, pressed together in the middle of wedged thighs. She hugged Dot close, resting her chin on the girl's shoulder, murmured "I love you"s falling softly with each breath while movement began in her hips.

A wellspring opened up in Dot, spilling out between them as their bodies flowed together, rubbing and sliding in that molten place. She had to close her eyes, taking in the sounds and the feelings of it, delighting in the way Chris' fingers splayed over her back, fingers grasping at nothing like an echo of the things playing out beneath, rippling pleasure rising throughout her body, pooling in each place their skin touched. Her breasts, taut nipples being teased across Chris', swollen and throbbing; her hands, knowing what she wanted better than herself, trickled down the woman's back and took hold of those rolling hips; and her neck, so close to the teeth which had once given her a mark of ownership, all of it forming a creamy tableau.

She could feel the orgasm coming from a long way away, pushed it back. It was too soon; she wanted so much for this moment to go on forever, knowing she would never know this taboo delicacy again. One pussy slipping and mushing against another, the skilled partner who seemed to know exactly how to push her buttons, and would even lie about love if it meant tickling her brain in just the right spot.

It was too good, Dot was already doing math in her head to avoid the rumbling, the tightness of the end as long as possible even as Chris wore her down. She made excuses, reasons she could still see the woman, still have this...

Chris trembled, her leg tightening and pulling Dot even closer against her undulating body, orgasm coursing through her like white water. Those teeth came down on the tender skin of Dot's neck.

Something snapped. Dot clenched her own teeth to keep from moaning out to the world, let herself be pushed to her back, Chris intensifying the roll of her hips even as she herself reeled with pleasure, the sound of shlicking becoming dangerously loud, not that either woman would have cared had they the brain power left to notice.

At last, together, they lay on the changing room floor as it slowly changed back into that from their secret love nest.

The sound of loafers quickly tapping away toward the storefront snapped them back to reality.

As they dressed, somehow bashful of one another despite all they'd been through, Chris said, "You were amazing. You're always amazing."

Dot swallowed her feelings, how happy she was to hear that. Don't let her charm you, she thought, if you don't end it today, you never will and you know it.

They ended up buying everything they'd taken into the changing room, trying not to make eye contact with the understandably flustered attendant. To her credit and Dot's everlasting gratitude, the poor woman did her best to maintain the classy air of the place. Who knew how often people had sex in there, except Dot knew it would be a much smaller number than her "research" would imply. No matter how pornographic her world had been in the last few weeks, that wasn't, couldn't be, the base state of the world.

The drive back home held the background noise of conversation. It turned out that David and Chris both liked a certain artist on the radio, but Dot was too well drawn into herself to remember much else. She was practicing her lines in her head, the admissions she would have to make soon or lose any chance of coming back to them naturally before being found out. There was a knot in her chest, any arousal there might have been sitting next to this woman, feeling fer heat in the next seat, was swamped with anxious sickness.

It got to the point that she was thankful when the woman got dropped off and vanished into the distance as David drove them away, waving back at Dot the whole way.

...

Father was at his desk, as the maid had said. It was as if the ones who were dusting there felt the pressure of things to come, as they quietly filtered out and closed the heavy, oak door to the study softly to not draw attention.

Dot remembered stealing a garter from one some time back and sniffing it in bed... the memory caught in her throat and nearly watered her eyes. She was a hopeless pervert, after all, stealing out with her allowance to hook up with a dangerous element. And Chris, no matter the soft spot in Dot's heart for her, was dangerous in a way she'd never experienced.

Looking at the great wall of books her father kept in no particular order, saying he remembered where things were when she'd grown tired of it and offered to organize them in years past, she wondered how a studious, serious man had raised such a disappointment as her.

He finished what it was he was reading, slipped in a bookmark, and came out from behind his desk. The way he crossed the hardwood to embrace her made her consider running away. It was the last chance.

"Father..." she said in his arms. She would get all the words out now if she had to push them out one at a time. "I have... something to tell you..."

The man wasn't especially strong. He ran, but there was a heavy comfort to be found in those arms, a familiar sense that had told her time and time again that everything would be alright, daddy was here. And she found that this wasn't a man she could be afraid of, except losing him to her own foolishness. Chris was right...

"What is it, sweetie? Oh, wait, you've got some schmutz on your neck." A licked finger ran across the fresh bruise and again, and once more as realization dawned. "Ah, that kind of thing. Who is he?"

She was shivering. It wasn't supposed to be this way; he should already be mad, and not conforming to expectation was nearly as frightening.

"Father... over the last few weeks... I have been lying to you about where I was... to go and have carnal relations with another woman..." Dot closed her eyes, expecting the worst, but when it didn't come, she had to crack one open and see through gathering tears that he was simply pursing his lips. "I'm sorry..."

"Damn."

"I'm so sorry..."

"Suppose I lost that bet, then." he said.

Bernadotte looked up into a smiling face from within his arms, too anxious for her eyes to blur. "Bet?"

"David was absolutely convinced that you weren't sneaking around with some guy. But I told him you were at that age, there wasn't much either of us could do if you really wanted to go and find one." Father sighed, stroking Bernadotte's numb back to lend her some sense of calm. "I can't exactly blame you for avoiding telling me, can I? It's not something I can outright condone... but you're my baby girl first and foremost. I'm hurt that you didn't think I could be trusted with this."

"I'm sorry," she repeated.

"With a woman? I guess I can't say I didn't see some of that back when, but I thought you would grow out of it. When can I meet her?"

"Y-you can't!"

He held her by the shoulders at arm's length to get a good look at her quivering lip. "Come on, you can't be that ashamed of your old man. I'll promise not to embarrass you. But I think I deserve to know my future... daughter in law?"

"That's the thing..." Bernadotte took a deep breath and closed her eyes so she wouldn't have to watch disgust spreading across her father's face while she described her experiences over the past month.

She spilled everything: perverted fantasies of her classmates and the real reason she'd joined the swim club, the way she would sneak peeks at the maids while they worked as fodder for masturbatory remembrance, the hundreds of dollars she had spent buying the services of a common whore. Only there, she toned down the elements which would cause trouble for Christina down the line; Bernadotte left out her near violation during that sleepover.

When she opened her eyes, father had turned his back and brought his hand to his face in deep thought.

"You are done with this woman." he said. Even though she'd said she was breaking things off herself, this wasn't a question. "God knows how much blackmail you've opened yourself up to with all this sneaking around... I'm not mad, I promise," he sighed, "Thank you, for coming clean. Anyone normal, I'll support you a hundred percent, because I love you."

There were the tears. Bernadotte clung to her beloved father's back and got his shirt soggy with tears and snot while he patiently waited for her to get it all out of her system. After all, he was her dad, no matter what.

-o-

Monday, and still no word from Dot... Chris watched her phone from a camping chair she'd set up in the living room where the futon had once been. Finding a decent couch and help moving it up a flight of stairs had proven too hard in the couple of days, partly because her contact list was filled to the brim with guys who could get the furniture moved no problem, for a price she wasn't willing to pay anymore. Dragging out the smelly, old futon had been easier, even if she had drawn the attention of every homebody in the complex when she dropped it over the railing to the ground below and nearly thrown something out of whack lifting it over her head to get into the dumpster. And now she had a camping chair of dubious origin.

A few applications waited for her in the phone's browser, had been waiting for days. She just couldn't find it in herself to fill in the past work experience section. 'Oh yes, I worked for my mother for three years; she was my pimp. Here's the number to the prison so you can check my reference'. Whether the truth was worse than 'unemployed into my thirties' was still up in the air.

There should have been a response by now, she thought. Her own last message asking about another date had included a varied selection of racy pics in the undies Dot hadn't gotten the opportunity to see the other day, and out of them, so what was taking the girl so long to respond for?

She was still thinking about it when the phone did ring, scaring the shit out of her and nearly making her fall out of the canvas chair while trying to scoop her phone off the floor to answer.

"Dot?"

The awkward pause, that adorable draw of breath to steady the nerves, Dot for sure. She said, "Miss Christina, I'm sorry to get back to you so late..."

Chris prickled at hearing her full name, but from Dot's lips, she'd be whoever the girl wanted. "Yeah, yeah... I was wondering when you wanted to go out next? The movies were nice, but I remembered you swim, so what about visiting the lake? Betcha we could rent out a cabin for a weekend, do picnics, do some nature hikes. Definitely I wanna see you in a bikini~"

"About that... Miss, you don't have to pretend anymore..."

"Wha-"

"This has been a huge mistake. I never should have used you like I did, nobody should have. It's been fun, I can't lie, being able to really indulge my baser nature for the first time, but it's not healthy for either of us to let this keep going... I was just using you as a tool for masturbation, made you pretend to be a lesbian just to play into my fantasies. I'm sorry."

It wasn't an act, Chris, just say it already so she'll understand! "What are you saying?"

"You were right... I told my father about it, all of it, and he didn't care at all that I was gay... It feels like a huge weight has been lifted off my chest all at once."

"I see..." Tell her, you moron! She's dumping you!

"He will let me date whoever I want..."

Tell her you want it to be you!

"So I confessed to one of my classmates yesterday..."

Chris' heart sank. "Oh... good for you..."

"I don't know what your plans are," Dot said, "But I don't think you really like doing what you're doing... It might not be my place to say this, the way I used you, but I think if you keep doing what you are, it will kill you... That's all I needed to say."

Chris swallowed hard, the tips of her nails dug deeply into her palm as she bit off her reply. "Well, Dot, I hope all this experience helps in bed with your new girlfriend..."

The blush could almost be felt on the other side of the connection. "Goodbye, Christina. I hope you do well."

There it was, the end.

Sitting in her too-clean apartment, Chris tried not to cry her eyes out. The knocking, the calls had ground to a halt as word got around that she wasn't working anymore. How long would it take, she thought, for the world to realize she was gone... One month, rent.

Right, rent, the thing she'd gotten a sweetheart deal over with a few blowjobs a month... Could she even afford this rathole if the landlord stopped getting his incentive? He might throw her out on principal...

Dot had told her dad...

Chris brought up her phone again.

"Hugo PD, Captain Peters speaking."

She nearly hung up. A decade of resentment didn't disappear overnight, no matter how unfounded the rational brain knew it was. But Dottie had done it, so what kind of coward would she be if this was her breaking point?

She didn't realize she'd been sniveling until she heard her own voice. "... it's me..." she said.

There was a silence on the other end. Would he even remember what she'd sounded like, when the two of them hadn't actually spoken in so very long? The stepbrother had come and talked to her, been yelled at through a door at least, but she'd nearly attacked the man the last time he'd dared to show his face. The screeching of a twenty-one year old who'd been in a holding cell all night likely wasn't a good memory either...

"It's been a while, Tina..." he said. Then, as if he was at a loss, "Staying healthy?"

"He told you what happened the other night, didn't he?" she referred to the man who had become her brother.

Another long silence before, "Yes. At least, his version. I was certain you wouldn't be trying to do the same thing 'she' did..."

Chris almost had... almost the exact same thing... almost gave that sweet girl over to the very man who had taken her all that time ago. Just like her mother...

Quietly, she sobbed to herself, slinking off the camping chair, curling up on a floor which would never gotten this clean without someone she loved, who deserved better than walking on garbage.