Flowering Flatmate Friendship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
darrenr
darrenr
221 Followers

Amanda worked her hands all over Janelle's body, watching Bill's reaction. Bill stayed rock hard as he washed himself, trying to process the incredible sight before him.

"Time for smushies!" Amanda said as she pulled the three of them into a soapy hug. At first Bill was confused, but as Amanda and Janelle wriggled their bodies up and down and twisted side to side, he got the idea: Three wet bodies, slick with soap suds, writhing against each other, feeling and being felt. Pressed against his chest were one of Amanda's small breasts, it's hard nipple tickling him, and one of Janelle's large breasts, all soft suppleness. Out of sight beneath the hugging bodies Bill felt his sensitive cock touching legs and bellies and occasionally Amanda's tuft of soapy pubic hair.

Amanda pulled back from the hug and clutched her breasts with one hand while the other stroked between her legs. "Fuck, I'm horny. Let's rinse and get out of here!"

Bill watched them each rinse the soap off their bodies and step out to dry. He soaped between his legs once more, just for extra thoroughness, before joining them. Janelle's breasts jiggled in the loveliest way as she rubbed the towel all over her body. Bill stayed fully erect while he dried himself and watched the women do the same. At their insistence, Bill freshly shaved his face while they dried and brushed their hair. Finally, Amanda hurriedly pulled them across the hall into their bedroom.

Bill had never been in here before and was not surprised to see it was a mess. Clothes were strewn all over the floor except for a narrow path to the single queen-sized bed they shared. Amanda gestured for Bill to sit down against the pillows, and then she and Janelle knelt on either side of him. Janelle never took her eyes off his erection.

"Okay, B.B., show us what this dick can do. Janelle wants to see your disgusting spooge."

For what felt like the hundredth time this morning, Bill found himself paralyzed again. Could he really masturbate in front of them?

Amanda had no patience for this, though. She picked up his hands and dropped them on his now-nervous dick. "Come on dude. Spank that monkey. Beat that meat. Hurry up already, we're all horny here."

Bill wrapped a hand around his shaft and began to stroke it. Amanda reached an arm around Janelle and grabbed both of her breasts, squeezing them hard. Everything this morning had already aroused him more than he'd ever been in his life, so watching her beautiful pale breasts being squished in Amanda's dark hands was all it took to carry him over the edge. He gasped as he orgasmed and spurt after spurt of semen splattered all over his belly.

Bill took a deep breath when it was finally over. With post-orgasm mental clarity, he wondered how big a mistake he was making here. He didn't know these women particularly well, nor did he particularly like them. While he found them physically attractive, was that enough? Was he going to regret doing this? Were they going to hurt him emotionally? Was he going to hurt them emotionally? Did he care?

Amanda interrupted this thought by reaching out a finger to pick up a small drop of semen from his belly. She studied it for a second and then licked it off her finger. She shrugged as she turned to Janelle.

"It's not terrible," Amanda said. "It doesn't compare to pussy juice, but it's not as revolting as it looks."

Amanda scooped up a glob and held it in front of Janelle's face. Janelle sniffed it curiously, then stuck her tongue out to taste it. After a moment of thought her eyes widened and she put her mouth over Amanda's finger and sucked it clean.

"Congrats, B.B., she likes your filthy jism," Amanda said with a laugh.

Then, surprising both of them, Janelle bent over Bill's belly and started licking up every drop of his semen. Her breasts hung against his side as she moved from drop to drop, finally even picking up his limp dick and licking it clean. Feeling her lips around the head, her tongue stroking it, made everything start to swell again. But then she sat up again just as abruptly as she had started. She used her finger to wipe a drop from the corner of her mouth and smiled shyly.

Bill and Amanda both stared stupidly for a moment. Amanda recovered first. "Well, I suppose 'like' isn't a strong enough word for how she feels about it. Ugh, Janelle, that was gross but seeing how much you were into it made me even more wet. You are so nasty. I bet your pussy is dripping right now, isn't it?" Janelle bit her lower lip and nodded.

Amanda pulled Bill out of the way and put Janelle in his place, on her back with her head on a pillow. Janelle's large breasts flattened toward the sides of her chest. Then Amanda pulled her thick thighs far apart, which spread the pale lips apart to reveal glistening pink within. Bill stared in fascination at Janelle's open pussy, the first he'd ever seen in person.

Amanda sat on her knees between Janelle's legs, stroking the inside of her thighs, and pulled Bill down next to her. "Your job now," Amanda said, "is to make Janelle cum. I'm going to show you how, because obviously you don't know the first goddamn thing about pleasing a pussy. Pay attention." Amanda leaned forward onto her elbows and Bill did the same beside her.

Beneath the smell of soap was a scent new to him, and he realized with a start he was smelling Janelle. The intimacy awoke unexpected emotions. For the first time since meeting her, he felt tender protectiveness. She was entrusting him with her most private place, and he felt the weight of responsibility in addition to simple lust.

"The number one rule with a pussy is you gotta keep things wet," Amanda said. "Don't ever touch a dry finger, dry tongue, dry wiener, or dry anything to a coochie. Now in this case you can see she is excited enough to be dripping."

Janelle giggled nervously.

"Now to start," Amanda continued, "we're going to tease her some more. She is so worked up right now that she desperately wants to cum, but we're not going to let her. We're going to tease her closer, and closer, and closer, until she's out of her mind. Only then will we make her cum. Hard." Amanda giggled. She was clearly enjoying herself too.

Amanda reached out and touched the bottom of Janelle's opening with her thumb and first finger. Gently pinching one outer lip, she drew her fingers up and then back down. "You do the other side," Amanda said.

Bill copied her, reaching out and touching the bottom of her opening. It was slippery and warm. He pinched her other outer lip gently and stroked up and down its length, moving along with Amanda's hand. Janelle moaned, and Amanda smiled at Bill conspiratorially.

On her next stroke, Amanda instead grabbed a petal of Janelle's inner lips, pulling it gently downward. Bill did the same on his side, feeling its slippery delicate contours. Bill copied Amanda's motions, pulling Janelle's inner lips down, up, apart, and together. Janelle sighed in appreciation. Amanda leaned her head against Bill and laughed as they touched Janelle together.

It was a silly game he played with Amanda, mirroring her motions and giggling together. Like when they were cooking, he realized he genuinely enjoyed being with her. In this moment, playing together with Janelle's most intimate place, he saw a side of Amanda he liked. She was still a crass slob with a biting tongue. But she was also an earnest and caring lover. He gently leaned his head against hers in response, feeling honest affection for the first time.

Their play moved up to Janelle's clitoris. Amanda used her thumb to stroke up from the bottom of Janelle's opening, slowly going between her outer lips, and then up against and then over her clitoris. Bill did the same, feeling Janelle's firm bump and then her little shudder as he pushed up and over it. They took turns stroking upward, slowly increasing speed until their thumbs were like a paddle wheel, relentlessly propelling her up the river of ecstasy. Janelle was breathing heavily now, her hips moving with the rhythm.

Just when he thought they were going to take Janelle all the way, Amanda stopped and pressed her hand flat over her pussy. Bill put his hand over Amanda's and they held still for a moment, feeling Janelle's heat, until her breathing calmed just a bit. Amanda dragged her hand sideways, and Bill dragged his in the opposite direction so Janelle was pulled open, revealing more fascinating pink mysteries.

Amanda reached out a finger and gently pushed it inside, stroking the bottom of her opening. Bill did the same and felt Janelle's warmth envelope his finger. Amanda repeated the motion, pressing down this time. Bill repeated it and was pleased to hear Janelle sigh. Amanda put her finger beside his, and for a time they played together inside Janelle. Their fingers didn't go very deep, but they stroked all around the opening, sharing the delight of Janelle's pleasure, before Amanda gently grasped his hand and pulled them both out together.

Amanda looked at Bill and smiled mischievously before leaning in and giving Janelle's pussy an open-mouthed kiss. Then she pulled back and looked at Bill with giddy excitement.

Bill took the hint and leaned his face in, opening his mouth wide and pressing his lips and tongue against Janelle's opening. Her taste was intensely intimate and erotic. After a moment of greedy enjoyment, he pulled back and looked at Amanda. She smiled brightly to see the happiness in his eyes.

Sticking her tongue out, she touched it to the bottom of Janelle's opening and drew it up the length of her pussy and up over her clitoris. Then she pulled back for Bill to do the same. He relished the feel of her delicate petals and small firm clitoris on his tongue. Janelle moaned and put her hands on her breasts. Amanda repeated the action, wiggling her tongue back and forth this time and circling her clit before pulling back, and again Bill copied her.

Next, Amanda opened her mouth and showed him that her tongue was pushed out flat. She placed her lips directly over Janelle's clitoris and slowly moved her head up and down as she sucked it. Janelle's breaths became shallow. When it was his turn, she watched him carefully to make sure he did it exactly the same. Bill cradled Janelle's clitoris against his tongue and gently pulled it. He was thrilled to feel Janelle pull it back as she moaned. Bill sucked it in again, and Janelle pulled it back. He felt Amanda's lips against his ear, and she whispered, "Don't you dare stop."

Beneath his chin, Amanda put a finger inside Janelle, and together they focused on bringing her maximum pleasure. Bill let Janelle set the pace as they played tug-of-war with her clitoris faster, and faster, and faster. The sounds slipping out of Janelle's soft lips intensified into a mixture of moans, sighs, and gasps. Her hands stroked her breasts and pinched her nipples. Looking up, he locked eyes with her as she watched him suck. Her thighs twitched around his head and her hips moved rhythmically against his lips. His mouth felt tired and a little sore, but he stayed focused on the goal, obeying Amanda's command.

Time felt suspended as Janelle neared the edge of her orgasm. Her clitoris seemed impossibly hard against his tongue. Amanda's fingers brushed his chin as she furiously thrust into Janelle, her head leaning into his shoulder as they worked together toward this shared goal. Janelle's voice made childish cries of helpless emotion.

Bill's head snapped back as Janelle's hips bucked wildly against his face. She screamed with ecstasy. He did his best to keep his lips on her. Everything seemed suddenly wetter, which didn't seem possible. He held his lips against her as her body tensed, relaxed, tensed, and relaxed again. Finally, it was over, and she sighed contentedly.

Amanda pulled Bill alongside Janelle and they wrapped their arms around her sweaty and quivering body. Amanda squeezed Bill's hand and smiled at him as they held Janelle together, and waited for her to recover.

After a few minutes, Amanda started gently stroking Janelle's hair.

"Yoo-hoo!" Amanda said softly. "Jay, are you in there? I hope you had a good time but it's my turn now and I am so fucking hooooooooooorny." Bill saw Janelle start to smile.

"Janelle I'm hooooooooooooorny," Amanda repeated. Janelle opened her eyes and giggled.

"That was amazing," Janelle said. "I can't feel my legs."

"I don't caaaaaaaare," Amanda said, continuing her soft sing-song tone. "Everyone got to cum except me and it's my tuuuuuuuuuuuuuurn." She lifted a knee to expose her hairy pussy and started stroking it. Bill's eyes gawked at the amazing pinkness revealed within the dark outer folds.

Janelle giggled more as she sat up, her heavy breasts swinging pleasantly.

"Well, this side of the bed mysteriously got all wet," Janelle said as she arranged pillows on the other side. "Come on over here." Amanda lay down and spread her legs very wide. Bill was impressed by how flexible she was.

Looking hungrily at Amanda's fit body and the wet pinkness she held open to them, Bill realized he had more feelings than simple lust. He genuinely liked Amanda and was filled with the desire to give her pleasure. He delighted in anticipation of Janelle teaching him how to please Amanda, and turned to her expectantly.

Bill was surprised to see Janelle sitting cross-legged, ignoring Amanda.

"So," Bill said, hoping she got the hint, "What's the plan of attack? How are we gonna make Amanda feel good?"

Janelle laughed and waved her hand dismissively. "Amanda's easy, you don't need me. Just make sure your finger is wet and rub her clit for a minute or two, and she'll pop. Don't be afraid of a mess, she's not a gusher. Oh, and don't stick anything inside her; she doesn't like that. Just rub her clit!"

"What about teasing her, like we did to you?" Bill asked.

"She's super horny, Bill, just give her poor pussy some relief!" Janelle said.

"Somebody touch my pussy!" Amanda said, so he quickly did. He felt her soft pubic hair and the warm wetness of her arousal. Amanda dropped her head back against the pillow and exhaled. "Finally! Now please, PLEASE make me come."

Disappointed to be working alone, Bill began by stroking her as he knelt between her legs. The delicious scent of her arousal filled his nose. He wanted to taste her, to spend all day playing, exploring, and learning exactly how to drive her wild. But he felt constrained by Janelle's instructions and Amanda's impatience.

Why wasn't Janelle joining him in pleasuring Amanda? Amanda and Janelle's relationship wasn't quite what he had thought.

Resigned to do the best he could under the circumstances, he drew his fingers through the wetness around her opening to get them nice and slick. Working back up to her clitoris, he pushed two fingers over it.

"Fuck yes, that's it!" Amanda said, surprising him.

He held his fingers flat and rubbed them over her firm clitoris. It grew surprisingly large under his touch. Immediately Amanda's hips started pushing against his fingers. She grabbed her breasts and squeezed them hard. Her hips pushed faster and faster, and he did his best to keep up. Before even a minute had passed, Amanda grunted and shuddered once before rolling over. After a moment she sat up with a smile on her face. "Okay, I feel much better now."

Bill didn't like the disparity in how the two women were treated. Amanda put real effort into pleasuring Janelle--real love, though he doubted she'd admit it--and Janelle experienced true ecstasy. In return, Janelle pawned off her responsibility to Bill, who merely gave her a perfunctory orgasm? He felt disappointed in Janelle's selfishness, and it diminished her attractiveness in his eyes.

"Alright, B.B., is your peen recharged yet?" Amanda said. "Janelle has been fantasizing all month about riding her first dick. Are you ready to give it to her?"

Bill looked at Janelle, still sitting cross-legged on the bed. Her body was incredibly attractive, all soft curves of sensuous warmth, and between her legs the slightly spread lips of a beautifully shaved pussy. He knew this was an amazing opportunity, for his first sexual intercourse to be with such a woman. But he didn't want her.

"No," Bill said.

Janelle looked stunned. Amanda looked confused.

"What I mean," Bill said quickly, "Is while I would be very pleased to have sex with Janelle, for my first time I want it to be with Amanda." He looked at her. "If you're willing, of course."

Amanda laughed. "Did you miss the part where I'm a lesbian?"

"I know," Bill said, serious. "I'm not demanding, I'm asking. When we were working on Janelle together, I felt a real connection with you. It was joyful. For my first time having sex, I want that connection, and that joy. I want you."

"But I'm a LESBIAN!" Amanda repeated, no longer laughing.

"Was I imagining our connection?" Bill said. "Was it one-sided? We haven't known each other long, but when we shared that experience I felt like I was with a true friend. I know you're a lesbian. I'm not asking you to desire me as a man. I just want you to be the friend who accompanies me on this first in my life. I want my first time to be special, and with you it would be."

Amanda looked down.

Suddenly realizing Janelle was hearing all of this too he turned to her. "Please don't take this the wrong way, Janelle. I think you are so sexy, you have such a beautiful body, and I'm genuinely excited to have sex with you too--"

She cut him off by raising her finger to her lips. "My feelings aren't hurt," Janelle said. "It'll be hot to see Amanda take her first dick. I'll wait my turn."

"Thank you," Bill said, relieved. Turning back to Amanda, he asked again, "Was I imagining our connection?"

Amanda shook her head.

"Will you let me put my little peen in you and 'swirl it around until disgusting white goo comes out', into a condom of course?"

Amanda laughed to have her words thrown back at her. She took a breath and looked up at Bill.

Quietly, she said, "I'm afraid it will hurt."

Janelle gasped, her eyes wide. "Is that why you never want to play with my dildo, why you 'don't like' me to put a finger inside? You've never inserted anything?"

Amanda nodded. "I never saw the point. I'm only attracted to girls and I get off just fine without penetration. I figured I wouldn't need to deal with it."

"Amanda," Bill said, "I'm sorry, I didn't know. Please forget I--"

"I'll do it," Amanda said, cutting him off.

"But--" Bill said, but Amanda continued talking over him.

"I have to admit part of it is fear, and I'm tired of being afraid. It's stupid. I have a vagina. Vaginas evolved to take a penis, and I've heard it feels good when one is stuffed in there. Having a friendly human dildo inaugurate it seems only fitting. Let's have penetrative vaginal sex, B.B.!"

Janelle burst out laughing. Bill was too happy to laugh, and instinctively hugged her. She didn't immediately return the hug, and he thought he had overstepped, but then she put her arms around him and squeezed him tightly to her. He felt her breasts pressed against his chest. She leaned her head against his.

"Thank you," he said quietly.

Amanda put a hand on his head and pulled him tighter for a moment, before releasing him.

"This is gonna be fun," she said with a happy smile.

"Awwww, you guys are so cute," Janelle said, clasping her hands at her breast. "The lesbo and the hetero, two pussy lovers taking each other's virginity."

"Let's do this," Amanda said. "Janelle, where are those condoms?" Turning to Bill, she added, "We didn't know what size you were, so we got some different options."

Janelle cracked a wry smile as she pulled a plastic storage box from under the bed and opened it to reveal four different dildos, two bottles of lube, and a variety of condoms.

darrenr
darrenr
221 Followers