Flowering Flatmate Friendship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nah," Bill said. "I told her I was done."

Amanda's face brightened at this. "Really?"

Bill laughed. "Yes really. It was fun at first, but it hasn't been fun for a while. But listen, I wanted to ask you: Would you like to move into my room? We don't have to share the bed, of course, but I was thinking it might be awkward for you to keep sharing that room with Janelle..."

Bill stopped talking as Amanda burst into tears again.

"Do you mean it?" she asked, making futile attempts to wipe away tears. "It's been so miserable sleeping next to her lately, being constantly faced with her utter rejection."

Bill reached out and squeezed her hand. "Of course I mean it. It's no problem at all. I think we get along well. We'll be good roommates. We can get you a bed next week, but in the meantime I'll sleep on the floor."

Amanda shook her head. "Your bed is plenty big. I don't mind sharing." She took a deep breath. "Thank you. Sorry I cried. I think I've been a little starved for kindness."

Bill shook his head. "It's okay to have feelings. Listen, how about you go have a nice relaxing shower? I'll clean up the kitchen and put fresh sheets on my bed and then I'll help you move your stuff to our room."

Amanda smiled. "Thank you, Bill."

Amanda went off while Bill cleaned up the kitchen. Done with that he went to change the sheets on his bed and found Amanda moving her stuff, her eyes still red and clearly un-showered.

"I wanted this done first, so I can just relax after the shower. You know?"

Bill cleared space in his room--now their room--changed the sheets, and helped her move the rest of her things. Finished at last, she closed the door to her old bedroom and then pulled him by the hand into the bathroom.

"Showers are nice, but what I really need right now is a good soak in a dangerously hot bath." She thought for a second. "Will you join me?"

"Sounds lovely," he said.

Amanda started filling the rarely used tub. She lit the various candles tucked into corners of the bathroom and turned off the lights.

"Are you ready to get scorched?" she asked as she stepped into the filling tub.

With slow movements and lots of "ouches" and giggles they eventually submerged their bodies into the steaming water. Amanda turned away from Bill and scooted between his legs so her back was leaning against his chest. She pulled his arms around her. The feel of her body against his was so nice he started to get erect. He forced himself to focus on the heat and the quiet, and managed to stop its growth.

After a few minutes of peaceful relaxation, Amanda spoke.

"I'm a lesbian," she said. "You know I'm not attracted to men."

Bill laughed. "I know that!" He was over his crush on Amanda, and he was proud of himself. He sighed. "I know that," he repeated. "Besides..."

"What?"

"Well, you're like my best bud," Bill said. "It would be weird to be in love with you."

Amanda laughed. "I guess it's the same for me. You're my pussy-eating pal."

They giggled together for a moment, and then grew quiet again in the relaxing water.

"You know," Amanda said, "When we first had sex, I was disturbed by how much I liked it."

Bill froze, listening.

"I was afraid to admit it to myself," Amanda continued. "I've never been confused by my sexuality before. I've only been attracted to women as long as I can remember. I've never been interested in penises. But ever since that first time, I started wondering. Was I bi? I looked at porn of penises to see how I felt about them, to see if something would awaken. But naked dudes left me cold. I didn't feel bisexual at all. And yet I wanted you, and only you, inside me again."

Bill felt his dick harden, and he wished it would stop.

"I'm still a lesbian," Amanda said. "But sometimes--not all the time, just sometimes--I think about that first time we had sex, and how I want that again."

She stopped talking. Bill didn't know what to say. Was this really happening? He didn't want to ruin the moment.

"I think this is one of those sometimes," she said.

Bill's cock shot up against her back.

Amanda laughed. "Does that mean you don't mind?"

"I'm at your service," Bill said, suddenly nervous.

Amanda laughed again and sat up. "Come on then."

They dried off, drained the tub, and extinguished the candles before returning to the room they now shared. Amanda pulled him down next to her on the bed. She put one arm around his shoulders and with her other hand she started stroking his hard dick. It was very sensitive, and her affectionate touches felt thrilling.

"As penises go, I suppose yours is pretty alright," she said with a smirk. Amanda grabbed a condom from the drawer and tenderly rolled it on. He moved his face down to give her oral first, eyeing her beautiful bush hungrily, but she gently pushed him onto his back instead.

"I'll gladly accept that later, but right now I need you inside me," she said as she straddled him and stroked up and down the length of her cleft with the head of his erection. She positioned it against her opening and then looked up at him. He had been dreaming of this moment since they had last had sex, the first time for them both. With a smile she pushed her hips down and he felt her warmth envelope him. Bill gasped with pleasure. Her hips settled against his as he was fully buried within her.

Amanda leaned forward until her chest was against his, and then she brought her flexible legs down until her body was straight. He strained within her at maximum hardness, but she just held still. Her head rested on his shoulder, and he felt her squeeze his shaft within her.

She pulled her body forward, dragging her long hard nipples across his chest, and then pushed back down over him. He could feel her firm clitoris rubbing against him.

"I don't understand it," she continued. "But I've decided I don't have to. You are a dear friend to me, and if this is just the fucked-up way we love each other, then why question it? It doesn't have to be a big identity crisis for me. You know? I can be a lesbian who is just a little Bill-sexual."

Bill burst out laughing at this, and Amanda laughed too. Soon they were weak from giggling, struggling to breathe in between gasps of laughter.

"How long were you waiting to use that?" Bill asked when he finally caught his breath.

"Since the last time you were inside me," Amanda said.

"The first and only time?"

She nodded. "About five seconds into it."

Bill's hands found her small firm bottom and squeezed it.

"Well, I'm sure glad you finally figured this out," he said.

Amanda brought her knees back out so she was straddling him again. She started rhythmically moving her hips.

"Me too. I think I reached a good conclusion."

Bill gasped. "You're too much for me. I'm about to explode!"

Amanda sat up. Smiling, she started rubbing her clitoris. "I thought Janelle would have thoroughly desensitized your little peen."

"She did," Bill said. "She desensitized it to Janelle. I could fuck her for hours without danger of enjoying myself too much. It was joyless."

"Look at you all excited about fucking your best bud." Her fingertips were rubbing her clitoris furiously now, and her other hand was squeezing a breast. He saw her breathing speed up and felt her hips start to grind against his.

Bill sensed he had passed the point of no return, though the orgasm still felt far in the distance. The intense pleasure built inside him almost in slow motion as he watched Amanda's beautiful body gyrate over him. Suddenly she fell forward onto him, wrapping her hands over the top of his head and holding his face against hers as their hips lurched against each other. Bill heard a voice cry out and was surprised to realize it was his. Desperately holding onto each other, they rode the waves of sensations together as they seemed to share the same orgasm, Bill's hips pushing into her as deeply as he could as the ecstasy went on, and on, and on.

Sometime later Bill became aware of his surroundings again. He was still inside Amanda, though he was starting to soften. Pleasant warmth radiated out through his hips and stomach. The side of Amanda's head was against his nose, her soft hair damp against his skin. The pleasant scent of her sweat filled his nose.

Amanda took a deep breath and slowly sat up. The skin of their chests had been stuck together by sweat and pressure, and each body hair follicle tingled as they were pulled apart.

"That was amazing," Bill said.

Amanda smiled. "I admit it was pretty good, as far as having sex with a man goes." She laughed and then her face grew serious. She bent over and kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you, my perverted little pal."

Bill nodded and affectionately put his hand over her heart. "That's what fucked-up friends are for, right?"

Amanda laughed. The pain was gone from her face. She felt relaxed, sitting on his hips, in no rush to pull off him as he slowly softened within her. She started looking around.

"We will have to do something to make this room less boring," she said. "It still looks like you just moved in."

"Good point," Bill said. "Would it make you feel more at home if I threw some laundry on the floor?"

Amanda laughed with mock outrage. Her fingers shot to his sides and tickled him viciously. "Fuck yooouuuuu!" His body lurched from the tickling, and he felt himself pull out of her. Satisfied once he begged for mercy, she sat back on his hips.

"What do you think about that new barista at the coffee shop?"

"The French girl? Simone?"

Amanda nodded.

"She's beautiful," Bill said. "Is she into you?"

Amanda shrugged. "Maybe. Somehow her hand always touches mine when she hands me the coffee. And the way she smiles at me makes me feel all..."

"You should ask her out!"

Amanda smiled again. "She gave me her number the other day."

"Did you call her?"

"Not yet."

"Amanda! You call her right now! You can't sleep on this."

"You're right, you're right! I guess I was all upset about Janelle and not thinking straight."

"We've moved past Janelle now, haven't we? Both of us," Bill said.

Amanda smiled. "Yeah, we have." She grabbed her phone and held her finger to her lips to shush him while she called Simone. He couldn't hear Simone's side of the conversation, but her tone seemed bright and Amanda seemed pleased. His fingers stroked her soft bush. She didn't react, so he gently pinched her outer lips and started pulling it up and down over her clitoris. Amanda gave him a stern look as she tried to keep her voice normal on the phone, but she also started pinching one of her nipples.

"Okay I'll see you then," Amanda said and hung up. Beaming at Bill, she said, "We have a date!"

"She's totally into you!" Bill said. He felt her clitoris was firm again and he continued rubbing it.

Amanda nodded. "I wonder what Pussy au Français tastes like?"

"With any luck you'll be finding out soon," Bill said.

Amanda climbed up over him and straddled his face.

"Say something French to my pussy."

"Bonjour mademoiselle," he said and then kissed her cleft, her soft curls brushing his lips.

Amanda giggled in delight. "I had no idea my pussy understood French!"

"Je m'appelle Simone," Bill said with what basic French he could remember from high school. "J'adore ton pussy." Bill happily kissed her, the tang of her arousal sweet on his tongue. From this perspective looking up over her flat belly, her beautiful dark nipples stood out above him framing her happy face. With practiced expertise, he kissed and licked and sucked. Whether things worked out with Simone or not, he knew it was only a matter of time before Amanda found a woman to love. He genuinely wished her to find this love.

Their relationship would inevitably change in the future, but he didn't mind. The knowledge this was all very temporary made him cherish it even more. His lips surrounded her clitoris and pulled it in against his tongue, Amanda pulling it back with a sigh of pleasure as they got into a rhythm. Bill imagined the distant future, their lives having diverged and settled into happy but separate paths, as they looked back on this brief period. They would giggle at the ridiculousness of it all, no longer able to share sexual ecstasy but still enjoying the exhilaration of laughing to weakness with a loving friend.

Amanda's hips jerked as she orgasmed while imagining him as a beautiful French blonde. He held his face still against her, taking time to enjoy the familiar feel of her firm clitoris against his tongue, her familiar taste and scent, her familiar heat, wanting to remember it forever. With his lips attached to the center of her sexuality, he was able to sense the ecstasy flowing through her. Closing his eyes as he focused his thoughts of affection, gratitude, and love into her, he wished for her happiness and joy.

THE END