Flowering Flatmate Friendship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda pulled Bill's eager hardness down toward its wet destination between those wide pale thighs. She teased them both by dragging his dick up and down the length of her pussy, and then she put the head up against Janelle's opening.

"Are you ready?" Bill asked Janelle.

In answer she grabbed his bottom and pulled him into her. He felt the warmth of her vagina envelope him as he slid in easily. Bill thought about the dildos that had no doubt prepared the way for him, and how he probably had no chance of bringing Janelle as much pleasure as one of those mechanical wonders. He continued pushing until at last he was fully buried in her slick warmth. Janelle moaned. It certainly felt nice, but nothing like the electric connection he'd had with Amanda.

"Are you okay?" Bill asked. Janelle smiled and nodded.

"My turn," Amanda said, learning over and kissing Janelle. For a second, he froze watching them kiss, but then he felt Janelle's hips moving against him and he remembered to start thrusting. Gently, he pulled out part way and then pushed back in. Janelle's hips pushed against him. Repeating the movement, they soon had a rhythm going. Bill watched her breasts bounce in a most lovely way, her face still obscured by Amanda's kiss.

Janelle's hips gradually increased the pace until it became intense enough that she broke off the kiss with Amanda. Her breathing was heavy, and there was a light sheen of sweat across her breasts as the shockwave of each thrust rippled across them. Bill felt like he could do this all day with no danger of ejaculating, and as he heard Janelle's cries become more intense, he realized she would soon be cumming without him.

Everything changed when he felt Amanda come up behind him. She put her hips against his bottom and took over the rhythm of the thrusts into Janelle. Feeling sandwiched in between them, Amanda's body pressed up against his as together they thrust into Janelle, brought him right up to the edge. When Janelle cried out and he felt her muscles contract around his cock, he happily exploded into her. Burying himself as deeply as possible, he pumped every last drop out. If he hadn't already experienced sex with Amanda, this would have been the best orgasm of his life.

Janelle unceremoniously pushed him off her and he flopped on the bed, Janelle between him and Amanda. Bill laughed to himself at how Janelle discarded him the moment she got what she wanted. He looked over Janelle's body and saw Amanda looking at him. She reached her hand out over Janelle's belly, took his hand, and smiled at him. After a few moments, Janelle opened her eyes again and Amanda released his hand.

"You're right, Amanda, it's wild feeling him cum inside me! It was like he was trying to squirt his little swimmers as deep inside me as possible."

"He's totally an impregnator," Amanda said with a laugh. "He wants nothing more than to knock us bitches up."

"No, I don't!" Bill protested.

"Shush," Amanda said, "I'm not talking about you, I'm talking about your boss with the one eye, Little B.B."

The women laughed, and Bill felt a flash of indignation. But the indignation faded as he thought about Amanda's smile when she had held his hand.

* * * * * * *

After another shower, the three of them wandered naked into the kitchen to replenish their energy. Amanda brought three fresh bath towels.

"I, for one, have no intention of wearing clothes in this apartment for modesty's sake anymore," Amanda said, handing a towel to each of them. "But let's make sure to sit on these so we don't leave ass juice everywhere."

Bill pulled out the pizza leftovers from last night and they sat together on the couch eating it cold. Amanda sat down beside him, her legs and shoulders touching his.

"Alright Janelle," Amanda said while chewing, "You finally got the dickin' you've been talking about all month. Is it everything you hoped for?"

Janelle finished chewing a mouthful, looking thoughtful. "It was nice. I liked how warm it was inside me. I liked his cute desperation to push as deep as possible when he came. I missed the precise control I have with a dildo. What surprised me was how much I liked the taste of his semen. I definitely need more of that."

"So, are you done with pussy now?" Amanda asked, trying to act casual.

Janelle didn't seem to notice the urgency in Amanda's voice. She cocked her head in thought for a moment, and then shrugged. "Oh, I don't know. I do know I need a lot more dick in my life." She laughed.

Bill felt Amanda's body sag at this answer. He leaned gently into her, and she leaned back against him. It felt surprisingly good to touch her, to be close to her. Had he fallen in love with Amanda? She was a lesbian, and he was quite certain she had not "fallen in love" with him. Was this simply a close and intimate friendship?

Before today, he hadn't felt like they had anything in common. He found Amanda crass, off-putting, and intimidating. Now though, he saw it all in a different light. No wonder she always seemed hostile; she had a lot of frustration inside.

With sudden clarity, Bill realized Amanda's warmth toward him could simply be from loneliness. Bill showed her tenderness, and her pent-up affection came flooding out in his direction. That certainly made more sense than a lesbian falling in love with him.

Bill put his arm around Amanda and pulled her against him. He felt better now that he had a reasonable guess at her feelings. For his part, he basically had a crush on her, even though he knew it was silly. But he could still be an affectionate friend to her when she needed it. She casually held his hand against her chest between her breasts as she continued eating pizza, and Bill's heart soared with happiness.

When they finished eating, Janelle roughly grabbed his dick and started stroking it. Bill wished it felt better than it did, but it still did the job of making him hard again.

"I guess it's your turn next," Janelle said, looking at Amanda.

Amanda hesitated for a moment, and then shook her head. "Oh no. I'm still a lesbian. Once was enough for me."

Janelle grinned. "Alright! Bill, go put a rubber on and let's get fucking."

It was all a bit abrupt, but Bill hardly felt like disagreeing. Janelle pulled him into their bedroom and Amanda followed. Janelle got on her knees on the bed and bent over, pulling her bottom apart to show him her brown asshole and pink open pussy.

While Bill rolled the condom on, Amanda got in front of Janelle and spread her legs so Janelle could give her oral while being penetrated from behind. Janelle kissed Amanda's pussy, and he watched Amanda close her eyes in bliss. He watched for a moment, afraid to interrupt, when Janelle twisted her head around to look at him.

"Come on, Bill! Fuck me already!"

Bill hurriedly brought his dick to her opening and pushed. It slid in easily.

"Ohhhh!" Janelle cried. "Oh god yes. It's so deep."

Feeling a bit of pride, Bill started thrusting deep into her, enjoying her reactions. But then he realized Janelle had forgotten about Amanda. Amanda's pussy was wide open for the kissing, but Janelle was too occupied with writhing and crying out her pleasure. Amanda didn't meet his gaze, but sadly rubbed herself and waited for Janelle to remember her.

"Heeeey, Janelllle," Amanda said lightly, "don't forget about my puuuusssssyyyyy..."

In between breaths, Janelle put a couple more licks against Amanda's clitoris, but then she stopped again as she focused on her own pleasure. Amanda looked up at Bill and shrugged.

Janelle kept making a big show of loving the deep penetration, but Bill's arousal diminished watching Amanda be ignored. His hands held Janelle's soft hips. He looked down at her open bottom and watched his shaft pump in and out of her vagina. It didn't seem possible this amazing scene could be boring, but it was. His dick felt nearly numb now. He kept thrusting out of politeness, but it was clear his pleasure had plateaued. She seemed into it, so he kept slamming into her harder and deeper, taking advantage of his stamina to make an impressive performance, even if the stamina was there for a sad reason.

However, his feelings changed when he saw how Amanda was watching him. Her eyes were wide with disbelief, looking back and forth between Janelle's face and the ruthless pistoning he was performing. He saw Amanda start to stroke herself as she watched them, and this changed everything. With a renewed burst of energy, he somehow penetrated Janelle even harder and deeper as her cries of delight grew faster and higher-pitched. He imagined it was Amanda he was pounding, and he felt the pleasure start to grow again. At last, he felt Janelle's vagina squeeze his dick as she orgasmed. Like before, Janelle pulled off him the moment she got what she wanted. Bill's erection hung in the open air, his own orgasm abandoned by her.

Janelle writhed around on the bed talking about how much she loved "deep dickin'". Bill desperately wanted to put his neglected shaft into Amanda, but instead he quietly climbed between Amanda's legs and started kissing her pussy. Amanda gently stroked his hair while he tried to repeat his successful formula from before. It wasn't as dramatic this time, but he did bring Amanda to orgasm again.

When Bill raised his head from between Amanda's legs, she smiled at him gratefully. He saw Janelle beside them completely engrossed in her phone.

"Janelle," Bill said, his tone as gentle as possible, "You left Amanda hanging! Not that I mind any opportunity to kiss her there."

Janelle raised her head distractedly. "I was useless after you wrecked my pussy. And besides, I think you might be better at licking her pussy anyway." Oblivious to how she hurt Amanda, Janelle wandered off looking at her phone.

Bill looked back to Amanda. "That was weird," he said.

Amanda shrugged as if it didn't matter, but he knew she was hurt. "She's right about one thing. You are getting decent at the labia licking. You like it, don't you?"

Bill smiled shyly and nodded.

In mock disdain, she said, "Unbelievable! We invite you to live with us out of the goodness of our hearts, and you repay us with this perversion! Who ever heard of a person putting their mouth on a woman's genitals? And enjoying it! Perversion!"

Giggling, Bill lowered his face back down to her pussy and kissed it again. It was true, he did like it.

Amanda joined in the giggling. "Scandalous!"

Bill poked his tongue into the opening of her vagina.

"Shameful!" Amanda said.

He licked up and over her clitoris.

"Unbelievable!" she said.

Cradling her firm nub between his lips, he started gently sucking it while she laughed and continued her pretend protestations. With Janelle not around, Amanda was different. Was some of her crassness just done for Janelle's benefit? He liked this version of Amanda even more. With renewed enthusiasm he focused all his energy on her pleasure, and before long he brought her to another orgasm.

Afterwards Amanda let out an enormous sigh as her body relaxed. "What nerve you have, making a woman feel such pleasure."

Bill climbed up to lie beside her on the bed. How strange it was that sex with Janelle--an objectively beautiful woman--wasn't enough to bring him to orgasm. He recognized he had already ejaculated three times today, so his penis was definitely desensitized, and yet he knew with certainty that if he'd been having sex with Amanda instead, he would have exploded into her right away. Amanda made no move to offer this, though, and he didn't dare suggest it. She had been more than generous having sex with him once, and he didn't expect it would happen again. It didn't bother him he hadn't ejaculated this time. He'd had more than enough pleasure today, and in this moment he simply felt content to be with his friend.

* * * * * * *

The new normal in the apartment started out like a dream come true. Clothes were rare, and orgasms were frequent. If someone had described this situation to him a year ago, he would have thought it sounded like heaven. The only real problem was Janelle, who became increasingly selfish.

Janelle spent a lot of time alone with her phone, until suddenly she would emerge and demand sex. Janelle was truly addicted to Bill's dick, but she couldn't have been clearer she didn't care about the rest of him. She never asked if he was interested or--ha!--for permission.

Janelle had a talent for fellatio. At first Bill was thrilled, but soon he realized all she cared about was making him ejaculate as quickly as possible. She would zero in on his most sensitive spot and simply attack it until he ejaculated into her mouth. She seemed obsessed with swallowing his semen. Sometimes he was still recovering from the last round, but she never listened and if the ejaculations were too frequent they would become painful.

It was a relief when Janelle wanted sex instead because he could fake his orgasm. He never ejaculated inside her anymore, but he was good at making her orgasm. He'd make a half-hearted effort to pretend to cum when she did, and she never seemed to notice.

While he felt sorry for himself, he felt sorrier for Amanda. Janelle nearly ignored Amanda now, sexually. She seemed to think Amanda's sexual gratification was Bill's responsibility now, one he enthusiastically embraced.

Bill was getting pretty good at knowing how to please Amanda with oral sex. He took pride in it, and Amanda was open with her appreciation. She never invited him to put his dick into her again after that first time, though she was affectionate.

For his part, Bill was successfully working through his feelings for Amanda. He had accepted she'd never love him romantically, and this freed him to appreciate their friendship for what it was. They shared their sexuality with each other without expectation.

With Janelle mostly in her own world, he spent a lot of time hanging out with Amanda. Despite all the nakedness and various sexual activities, a real friendship grew between them. They talked endlessly about all kinds of things. They cooked together. They watched movies together. There was a lot more depth to Amanda than he had initially guessed. Over time he realized what should have been obvious from the start: Amanda acted shallow around Janelle, because that's how Janelle was. It pained him to see Amanda still pining for Janelle.

* * * * * * *

It got worse when Janelle met a guy online, Josef, and started sexting with him. Sometimes she'd kick Amanda out of their bedroom while she had cam sex with him. When it was over she'd always find Bill and demand sex, obviously fantasizing his cock was Josef's. It clearly hurt Amanda that all of Janelle's sexual attention was on Josef, even if it was all online.

Finally, the day came when Janelle announced she was going to meet Josef in person, and possibly even spend the night at his place if it went well. Bill's first reaction was gratitude, knowing Janelle would be leaving his dick alone for a change. Amanda became quiet. Janelle put them both through an eternity of outfit judgments as she got ready, and Bill watched as Amanda's jaw got more and more tense. She managed to hold her tongue until Janelle was dressed.

"So, you're gonna fuck this guy?" Amanda asked.

Not catching the anger in Amanda's voice, Janelle made a naughty smile. "If things go well, which I hope they do."

"What about us?" Amanda said.

Janelle looked confused. "What are you talking about?"

"You plan to go fuck Mister Gonorrhea and bring that shit right back here? I don't think so."

Janelle was still not catching Amanda's anger. "He has gonorrhea?"

"Fuck if I know," Amanda said. "I suppose it doesn't affect me." Amanda's eyes narrowed with anger, but Janelle remained oblivious. "But if I were Bill, I wouldn't want a stranger's sloppy seconds." With this Amanda stomped away, leaving Bill and Janelle in the kitchen. They heard the bedroom door slam behind her.

Janelle looked at Bill. "Why is she all upset?"

Bill sighed. He knew it was pointless to try to explain it to her. He also knew Amanda was right: Things were different now, and it was no use pretending they weren't.

"You two were good fuck-buddies, but you don't need her anymore. And with Josef, you don't need me. I thank you for the sex, but I agree with Amanda it's best if we stop now. Now what I really think is you should forget about Amanda, and forget about me, and just focus on yourself. I genuinely hope things go well with Josef. Go enjoy yourself!"

This modest encouragement to do what she wanted to do anyway was accepted without question. She smiled and gave him a perfunctory hug before hurrying out the door.

* * * * * * *

Bill knew Amanda was hurting. The past few weeks had shown Amanda there really was no hope of Janelle returning her love, but actually going out to fuck Josef clearly made the pain acute.

Guessing she wanted to be alone, Bill got to work on dinner. He knew her favorite was his margherita pizza. Before long the apartment was filled with the delicious smell of baking pizza, and he was pleased to hear the click of the bedroom door and see Amanda join him in the kitchen. She was naked, as usual, as was he, but there was no sexual charge to this moment. He had spent so much time with her naked his eyes no longer greedily locked onto her beautiful body parts as objects of his sexual gratification. This was simply his friend as she was, and right now she was sad.

He brought her a glass of wine as she sat at the table, and soon after he served her a hot slice of pizza. They ate in silence for a few minutes.

"This is really good," she said. "Thank you."

"You're welcome," Bill said. Soon the pizza was finished, and they leaned back in their chairs. Somehow even Amanda's breasts looked a bit sad.

"Can I tell you a secret," Bill said.

Amanda looked at him and shrugged. "Sure."

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but my dick is relieved to have a night off from Janelle. Virgin me would never have believed it was possible for a woman to touch his penis too much, but..."

Amanda chuckled. "She's pretty rough, isn't she?"

"Thank you!" Bill said. "This sounds weird, but it's almost as if she wishes the rest of me weren't attached. At first, I thought being used in this way was a dream, but it's really not."

"Do you resent her?" Amanda asked, with surprising emotion.

Bill looked at Amanda, the pain showing on her face. He wanted to take away his friend's pain, but didn't know how. He thought carefully about his reply.

"I think 'resent' is too strong a word. I understand now that Janelle is a profoundly selfish person. It's pointless to expect more from her."

"I loved her," Amanda said, tears suddenly in her eyes. "Dammit Bill, you're completely right about her but it still hurts to accept she'll never love me back." She sighed. "I used to be able to pretend all the sex was bringing us closer, but you and your damned penis ruined that."

Bill had a moment of panic, but he saw she was smiling. "Sorry about that," he said.

"No, I'm grateful, honestly. I suppose part of me always knew the truth about Janelle, but your arrival made it all clear. And seeing her go out to fuck a walking cologne ad just drove the point all the way home." Amanda took a big breath and let it out slowly. "Sorry I've been sulking tonight. None of this is a surprise. I've been miserable for a while now, and I'm relieved to just have it over with. Janelle hasn't so much as touched me in weeks now. It's not like anything has really changed. I'm just accepting it now."

Amanda idly looked down and seemed to notice his dick sitting there, shrunken and small. She gestured at it. "Of course, I don't blame you if you want to keep having sex with Janelle. I just hope you'll be careful."