Flowers Bloom in Cold Space

Story Info
A scavenger in space finds more than loot.
2.3k words
4.49
10.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janet double and triple checked the reports as her ship approached the floating freighter. A little more than a standard week had passed since the last transmission was received from XFP Endeavor at this location. The Endeavor was a ship out of the civilian sector, a mid-sized cargo freighter known to make deliveries to some of the wealthiest planets this side of the galaxy. Usually these ships had escorts for protection, but the Endeavor was rumored to take less-than official contracts with no logs and no outsiders.

Scans reported the atmosphere inside the ship was still suitable for most sapient lifeforms. In fact the oxygen content of the interior atmosphere was higher than standard. Missing however were biosigns of any known species that had crewed the ship. Stranger still was the lack of active energy signatures from the ship's systems. There was no way the interior of the ship should still have been livable at all, much less have the oxygen levels raised so high.

Still, the reports didn't lie, and this was a big score for Janet. When it came to the void of space the laws were simple - finders keepers. Janet closed the reports on her screen and glanced at the dark ship. She knew she had to move fast, she wasn't the only scavenger in this arm of the galaxy and this was a true prize. Livable atmosphere or not she slowly donned her atmosuit, checking the seals as she went. Better safe than sorry.

Life as a scavenger wasn't an easy one, but it was the one Janet chose. Military service hadn't been her style. Working to put a paycheck in a greedy ship captain's pocket in the civilian sector held even less appeal, so she was on her own. Just her and her ship, a small corsair made to be fast, quiet, and easy to disappear in.

"ADOM." she spoke aloud to her ship's computer. "Guide the ship in for docking as near the cargo holds as you can. I want to be in and out as fast as possible." Despite years of doing this, dead ships still gave Janet an uneasy feeling. As her smaller ship gently attached to the side of the freighter, she made a final appraisal of her rifle, checking the charge and condition. From beneath her feet she felt the vibration of a passage being cut into the freighter. With a solid jolt the vibration stopped and the computer spoke up.

"Docking complete. Your entrance point is an estimated 1.5 kilometers from cargo hold C. Ship schematics have been downloaded to your visor. Scans reveal no structural damage to the interior."

With a hiss the hatch by her feet opened, revealing a short tunnel extending to neatly cut hole in the freighter exterior. Janet took a deep breath of recycled air before dropping into the tube. Weightlessness took her and she drifted down the tunnel as she thought of ADOM. She had long ago forgot what the acronym stood for. He wasn't one of the new fancy AI systems, but she wouldn't trade him for the world. She drifted through the hole in the freighter as the hatch above her hissed closed, leaving her in total darkness. A light on her visor clicked on and she glanced around. She had expected the artificial gravity to be down due to the lack of running systems, but for the emergency lights to be off was concerning. She pushed down the unease that was creeping up her back. This haul was going to be worth any discomfort.

The air around her was hazy with some sort of dust, but not enough to obscure her vision. With a grin of determination, she overlaid the route on her visor and pressed forward. Moving without gravity was a practiced art, and Janet excelled at it. Her toned arms pushed her from handhold to handhold, her legs providing stabilization as she glided down the hall. The corridors in civilian freighters were straightforward, markings along the wall confirming her schematics were accurate. Her unease began to grow into a gnawing dread as she found no signs of the crew. A ship this size didn't take a lot of people to operate, but there should have been some evidence of the crew that were on board when the distress signal was sent.

'Accidents happen all the time,' she told herself. 'Just get the goods and get off, same as every other floating wreck. Nothing to it.' With renewed confidence she pushed on, failing to notice the small leaves and vines that seemed to be tucked into various corners and vents. The further she pushed towards the cargo hold the thicker the haze got, taking on an almost yellow tint in the beam of her flashlight. About 100 meters out she finally noticed the vegetation, now thick vines and sprouting leaves. That explained the crazy atmosphere, they must have been transporting some sort of plant or seeds that has gone unchecked in the crew's absence.

Coming to the door for Cargo Hold C she found the plant life had jammed the door half open. She took a deep breath, if there were smuggler's compartments on this ship like the rumors suggested, they'd be here in the center of the ship. Failing to find anything in the hall to try and lever it open further, she squeezed through the gap in the door. She didn't feel the thorn on one of the vines tear a hole in the mesh fiber her suit near her neck, and she didn't notice the change in the air as the pollen filtered in slowly.

Jackpot. The cargo hold was filled with various crates and boxes, most covered and wrapped in vines. As quickly as she could manage with no gravity she moved from box to box, pushing aside plant life and pulling them open. It seemed most of the cargo was organic material of little value. Her mind drifted as she searched, thinking back on the many months of loneliness. She never stayed too long at a port, just enough to refuel and resupply. She much preferred her own company to the groups of captains and crew that collected in spaceport bars. Slowly her thoughts drifted to her lack of physical companionship, accompanying a subtle heat in her crotch. Her mind began to meander into a fantasy as she searched. Meeting an off-duty soldier at a bar, hanging on their arm as they retired to a hotel room, a night of passion with a stranger, then an early departure and a note left on the bedside table.

She was jerked out of her fantasy as her foot connected with a vine in mid jump and spun her into the floor of the hold, her rifle bouncing off a crate and spinning away slowly. She swore, knowing that space had been clear when she pushed off. Orienting herself as best she could she swore again as she saw a large crack running down the right side of her visor. The display flickering in her eyes before winking out completely.

"At least this happened somewhere with air." She said aloud as she undid the visor, clipping it to her belt. On her first breath the heat that had been smoldering in her crotch burst into flames. She gasped, her nipples suddenly feeling far too sensitive rubbing against the inside of her suit. A few breaths later and she had stopped searching completely, instead standing still and trying to get a grip on the sensations assaulting her. Lost in thought she didn't see the vine slithering towards her until it wrapped firmly around her wrist, jerking her into the middle of the room. Another quickly mirrored the first on her other wrist, then two more grabbing her ankles. She knew she should be panicking but she couldn't focus through the haze that now coated her mind as well. A handful of smaller vines emerged from the darkness, coming into view for a brief second before the light from her suit gave out. She screamed into the void, fear finding a way to cut through the haze however briefly.

In the darkness she felt the vines, like delicate fingers, grab her suit and rip the reinforced fabric like it was paper. The heat of the air assaulted her skin as she hung, blind and fully exposed, in the air. As she took in another breath to scream, a drop of liquid landed in her open mouth. If the pollen had been like breathing in heat, this strange nectar was liquid fire in her mouth. She swallowed out of reflex and the fire coursed down her throat like a shot of cheap liquor. As the warmth spread through her body her nipples hardened in the air. Two of the smaller vines wrapped around her perky breasts, the tips coming to dance lightly across her nipples. Each caress pushed her fear farther and farther under the heat burning in her core.

A thicker vine with a familiar shape bumped against her lips, its tip coated in a sweet-smelling liquid. A tendril of her willpower remained, refusing to open her mouth for this invader, until one of the vines on her nipple coiled and gave it a sharp tug. She moaned and the vine at her mouth pushed its way in. Immediately she knew this was the same liquid, but there was now enough for her to taste. It was almost overbearingly sweet, but the heat it brought felt so good she eagerly swallowed. As her resistance faded, she stopped struggling against the vines on her wrists and laid limp in their grasp. The vine in her mouth started to push in further until it reached her throat and she gagged. Then it withdrew. It repeated this a few times as it fell into a rhythm of exactly how far it could thrust into her mouth without pushing her to gag.

Unseen in the dark another thick bulbous vine approached her, settling between her legs until it bumped into her soaking pussy. In one swift thrust it buried itself into her, the aphrodisiac in the pollen and nectar ensuring she was wet enough to offer no resistance. It quickly found its own rhythm, pushing in slowly until it met resistance then pulling out. She had never felt so stretched before. Soft whimpers and moans of pleasure came out muffled by the vine in her mouth, still moving with its own steady pace. The sounds hung in the thick air. The heat in her continued to build as the vines worked in tandem to bring her closer and closer to the edge. The vine in her pussy increased its speed and force now that she had adjusted to its size. Shaking in the vine's grasp she moaned as she came hard, clenching hard around the invader still slamming into her soaking pussy.

As she came down from the crash of her first orgasm the fire in her only burned brighter. She needed more and the vines were happy to oblige. For several minutes she lay back as the vines brought her over the edge again and again. The vine in her mouth continuing to pour more nectar down her throat. She swallowed it greedily, she couldn't get enough now.

Coated in nectar, a third bulbous-headed vine approached her in the darkness. Pressing against the tight ring of her asshole, it pushed with steady pressure against the unyielding muscle. She tried to relax, drunk on aphrodisiac she wanted this. If she had been coherent, she would have been surprised to hear her own voice trying to call out for it to fuck her. With a pop the vine pushed into her ass and she nearly passed out from the rush of pleasure it brought. It moved slowly, stretching her tight muscles as it pushed deep within her. Soon enough it fell into a rhythm with the vine still in her pussy. As one vine withdrew the other slammed home. Time lost all meaning as the vines ravaged her. Her pleasure began to merge into what seemed like one long orgasm, barely starting to fade before she was brought back to the edge and pushed over again.

In concert the vines began to speed up their assault of her holes. Lost in her sea of pleasure she barely registered what was happening as the vines stiffened. The vine in her mouth sprayed a thick liquid directly down her throat, it no less scorching than the nectar had been earlier. The vine in her pussy buried itself as deeply as it could before depositing its liquid inside her. The vine in her ass pulsed hard as more liquid was sprayed deep in her bowels. The triple assault of the concentrated nectar sent her nerves into overdrive as she came, the pleasure reaching a crescendo she never would have thought possible. As she moaned in pleasure even the dark of the ship faded and she passed out. Had she been awake she might have been able to make out the vines covered in her juices retreating towards a large pod in the center of the hold. As it took in her essence the pod split open and an enormous flower bloomed in the dark of space.

She awoke some time later, delirious and laying near the door she had entered. At her side sat a mid-sized crate filled with a pale glowing blue crystal. She didn't remember finding that crate, but surely whatever lifeform had just had its way with her hadn't left it for her, had it? Picking up her helmet and gun from the floor she made her way back towards her ship with her prize. Surely this would set her up for a good while, and the ache in her crotch was pleasant.

Safely back in her ship, she detached from the freighter and set a course towards to nearest port she could sell her bounty. In the soft light of the ship she didn't notice the light haze of pollen that had drifted in with her, or the small vine with a small seed pod that had looped itself around a clasp on her helmet.