Flowers in the Park Ch. 08

Story Info
It only took a week...
3.6k words
4.73
2.9k
6

Part 8 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/20/2023
Created 02/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I apologize for the delay in getting this chapter published - sometimes real life gets in the way. I hope the content makes up for my lateness!

******

They continued hugging, and then Alex said, "Want me to show you around my apartment? I thought I'd show you the bedroom first."

Wes grinned. "I'd love that - I have a feeling I want to get to know your bedroom very well!"

Alex pulled away from Wes and grabbed his hand, leading him to her bedroom. As he followed, Wes looked down to see what he could only feel with his hands before. He couldn't help himself as he reached out to give her ass a little swat. Alex jumped and turned to look back at him, grinning.

"Find something you like back there?"

As they went through her bedroom doorway, he replied, "Yes...yes I did!"

The afternoon light was streaming through the bedroom window, illuminating the room to the point where it wasn't necessary to turn on the light. Wes turned Alex around again and pulled her into a hug and another kiss, this time feeling much more comfortable with exploring her body with his hands. His right hand centered over the swell of her left breast, causing her to moan into his mouth as their tongues danced with each other. As she pressed into his body, she could feel the hardening bulge in his gray sweatpants.

Suddenly Wes stopped and pulled back. "I didn't bring any condoms! I have some in my apartment - let me run and get them and I'll be right back."

As he started to go, Alex pulled on his arm, stopping him. "Wait, Wes. You don't have to do that. I'm protected, and I'm pretty sure you're clean."

He laughed and said, "Yes, unless you can get an STD from your own hand!"

She playfully punched his arm and replied, "Now, where were we?"

They embraced again as they kissed, with both of their hands wandering and touching. They parted, and as if in one mind, both reached for the tails of their t-shirts, pulling them over their heads at the same time. Wes admired Alex's trim body, and her petite breasts hidden by a gray sports bra, while Alex admired the light covering of dark hair on his chest, reaching out to run her fingers through it, causing Wes to shiver.

He whispered, "That feels very good!"

She smiled. "It does to me as well!"

Wes leaned in to give her another kiss, this time cupping the back of her head with his hand. Alex sighed, loving his touch.

He stepped back and began lowering his sweatpants as she watched, causing her to forget for a moment that they were doing this at the same time. She tucked her thumbs into the elastic stretch of her yoga pants and started taking them down, bending over to where her face was just inches away from the rather prominent bulge that was hiding behind his dark blue briefs, since his pants were already down around his ankles. She felt a warm flush race through her body as she struggled to get the tight material off her ankles. They faced each other, he in just his underwear, she in her gray sports bra and matching gray thong.

Alex got bold and grabbed the bottom of her bra to pull it up over her head. She tossed it to the floor behind her and turned to face Wes, who's smile let her know he approved.

"May I?" he asked.

She nodded. "I would be upset if you didn't."

Wes stepped closer and cupped both of her petite breasts with his hands. Alex's heart began to race as he gently massaged her, teasing by working his fingers all around her nipples before finally touching her dusty pink nubs. Alex shuddered as he brushed over them with his palm before capturing them with his fingers, lightly rolling and pinching them, sending waves of intensity down between her legs.

"They're very small," Alex bemoaned.

He shook his head. "They're perfect," causing her to blush. He leaned down to take her left nipple in his mouth, causing her to lean her head back and sigh as he kissed and licked it before sucking gently. When he did the same thing to her right breast, she had the same reaction, and it was her turn to reach behind to cup his head and pull him tighter to her as he bathed her nipple with his tongue and his hot breath.

Wes stood up and grabbed the waistband of his briefs. He started taking them down slowly as Alex watched in anticipation. He teased her by stopping long enough that she looked questioningly into his eyes, where she saw his playful smile and realized he was toying with her. She looked back down as he pulled them lower until the elastic of his waistband finally pulled away and his very hard cock sprung out. He let his briefs fall the rest of the way and stepped out of them, giving them a kick to the side of her bedroom.

Mimicking Wes, she looked up and asked, "May I?"

"Please," was his one-word reply.

Alex reached out and gently wrapped her hand around his cock. She marveled at how something so hard could be so soft at the same time. She gently stroked it, feeling his body react as she did. Wes began to play with one of her breasts again. They were quickly becoming more comfortable with each other's bodies.

But Alex wanted more. She released his cock and stepped back one more time. She didn't want to appear too eager, but she couldn't help herself, and she yanked her thong quickly off her hips. She tossed it to the floor, and it landed on her discarded bra. Then she turned back to Wes.

He was smiling as he looked at the neatly trimmed triangle between her legs. He didn't ask verbally this time, but instead looked into her eyes, and saw from her smile that she approved. He turned her a bit sideways and reached for her stomach with his left hand, raising goose bumps on her skin. He pointed his fingers downward, sliding them achingly slow to her waist and then finally into the downy-soft triangle patch. At the same time, he put his right hand on the swell of her ass.

The stimulation of his touch on both her front and back side caused her to mutter out a breathy, "Oh..." While Wes was still massaging her ass, he moved his left hand down lower, brushing it over her clit and through to the hot and wet folds of her pussy. Alex laid her head on his chest as he moved his hand back and forth through her moist lips.

She spread her feet a little wider apart, giving him more room for his ministrations and giving her a wider balance point, since her legs were starting to tingle and feel weak. She also looped her left arm around his side, sliding her hand up and down his back, reaching as far low as his ass.

Wes continued to probe with his fingers, extending his middle one into her, causing her to moan and grab on tighter to his back. He began a slow rhythm if pushing his finger in and out, and when he added a second finger, she uttered breathlessly, "Oh god, that feels good." Encouraged, Wes picked up the tempo, pushing up farther inside her until he reached her spot of greatest pleasure.

Alex swayed her hips in a light circular pattern in time to the probing of his fingers. She pressed her mound tightly against his palm and used her movement to apply pressure to her clit. It was as if they were locked in an erotic dance, while listening to an imaginary music that was fueled by the rapid pounding of each of their hearts.

Alex began to whimper as Wes increased the intensity of his fingers inside and his palm pressing against her outside. A deep flush washed over Alex's body, and in between gasps for air, she cried out, "Don't stop, don't stop, oh god yes, right there, RIGHT THERE!" With a tremendous shudder, she came, releasing more fluids on his fingers and hand while grabbing for his body to help her maintain balance.

Wes didn't stop until she went into pleasure overload and grabbed his wrist, slowing him down so she didn't collapse on the floor. They held each other for a few minutes, each enjoying the pleasure Alex had received from his hand and fingers. He retracted his fingers and they turned to face each other again, with Alex initiating this kiss and hug, excited at the stiff pressure she was feeling poking at her waist.

"If you make me feel like that each time we are together, I might never leave!"

Wes laughed. "That's just the beginning. I hope to have you so worn out and tired all the time that you won't be able to leave! It's all part of my devious master plan to keep you and never let you go!"

Alex took hold of his still erect cock. As she started stroking it again, she said, "Well, it's working so far. But I think it's time that I return some attention to you."

Wes reached down and stopped her. "There's only one thing I want from you right now. The last time I did this was a mistake, and I want to do it the right way this time."

They kissed again. Alex turned towards her bed, climbing on and lying on her back in the middle. She opened her arms and beckoned for Wes to join her. Taking his place between her open legs, he lowered himself to her. Alex reached under him to grab his cock and guide it until she felt the head pressing against her still-tingling lips. With a gentle push, Wes entered her, thrusting slowly until their bodies made contact with each other.

Wes kissed her and said, "You are so beautiful - so sexy - so perfect!" They kissed again as he started gentle strokes in and out of her. She wrapped her legs around his ass and pulled him as tightly into her as possible. He picked up the intensity of his strokes, especially as she began to move her hips upward to match his downward thrusts. The sounds of skin slapping on skin added to the squeaking of her bed, creating a rhythmic symphony to accompany the movements of their bodies.

Wes knew he wasn't going to last long, but she wasn't about to let him stop. She could see the intensity in his face as he fucked her, so she encouraged him, saying, "Cum for me, give it to me!"

Wes opened his mouth as if to say something, but nothing came out. And then with one last thrust, he growled as the familiar pulses of pleasure raced through his body, filling her. He continued pushing in and out, prolonging his orgasm for as long as possible. Finally, he carefully collapsed on top of her, burying his face into her shoulder.

After a few minutes, he rolled off next to her. She turned her body to face him, throwing her left leg up on his stomach. She ran her fingers through his chest hair again, only this time they were covered with the sweat that was created by the close contact of their bodies rubbing against each other. In turn, he reached for her left breast, gingerly rolling and pulling on her nipple while massaging her firm flesh with his other fingers.

He opened his eyes and glanced over at her and softly said, "I'm sorry."

"Sorry? What are you sorry for? I thought that was incredible!"

He smiled. "I didn't last very long. I need to do better for you."

She stopped him short. "Nonsense - it was perfect for me. And I'm no expert, but I think if that was your first time in nearly four years, you held out longer than most men would have!"

She leaned tighter into him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He turned to her and smiled. "It's partly your fault. If you weren't so damn beautiful and sexy, I would have been able to last longer!"

She playfully slapped his chest as she replied, "You have an interesting way of trying to pass the blame on me while flattering me at the same time! I loved it, although I still can't believe it's just been a week and we're already doing this!"

He chuckled. "Look at it this way. I lasted about 6 days and 23 hours longer than the last time I met someone before I had sex with them. I'm getting better!"

"Good point!" She reached for his cock again, which was starting to show life. Her touch accelerated that progress. "Can you do it again? I'm ready for round two if you are."

He squeezed her nipple a little harder, causing her to moan. "Keep playing with my cock, and I'll show you I'm more than ready!"

By the time Alex rolled over on top of him, Wes was hard again. She reached back to guide him into her. As they fucked, she looked down at him and smiled, saying, "Do you mind a little dirty talk when you're inside a woman?"

He grinned. "Not at all!"

"Good, because I'm ready for you to fuck me hard and fill me up again!"

Wes obliged her, driving his hips up into her as she dropped down on him. Again, they developed a rhythm right away, with neither missing a stroke. Alex would sit up straighter on him, and then shift and lean over onto his chest, enjoying the different ways he reached her inside through the change of thrust angles. Alex's arousal began to grow as she ground her pubic mound into his on every downward thrust. Caught up in the moment, she cried out, "Harder, Wes - harder harder right there don't stop don't stop oh god yes, I'm cumming I'M CUMMING!"

She collapsed on his chest as she rode out her orgasm. When she looked into his eyes again, he was grinning. "What?" she exclaimed.

"Well...it seems we're going to have to practice a lot more because we're not finishing together at all yet!"

She laughed and replied, "I think practicing with you is going to be a lot of fun!"

It was Alex's turn to climb off, but Wes didn't give her a chance to rest. Instead, he turned over and pulled her up to her hands and knees. He got behind her, and knowing she was already sufficiently wet, quickly thrust inside her one more time. She cried out, "Oh fuck!" as he grabbed her hips and drove in and out of her. Already weak from her last orgasm, Alex collapsed her arms and put her head on her pillow, knowing he likely wasn't going to stop until he'd cum again. She turned out to be correct, and after a few minutes, he came inside her a second time, leaning over her back as he caught his breath.

They both fell onto the bed at the same time, exhausted from their recreational activity together. They turned to each other and hugged, holding that position for a few minutes. Eventually it was Wes that spoke first.

"I think I could get very used to that. My heart is still beating rapidly. That's the best kind of workout!"

She kissed him and then replied, "I'm glad you could get used to it, because I don't plan on stopping. So...what's next?"

Wes looked at the clock next to her bed. "I don't know about you, but that made me hungry. I'm sure you have things to do after your weekend away. How about we have a pizza delivered and start worrying about getting ready for a Monday?"

"That sounds like a very adult plan! This one is my treat, remember?"

He laughed. "I'm too tired to argue with you!"

They each searched for their clothes and got dressed, not bothering with undergarments. As Wes ordered the pizza, Alex unpacked her bag she'd taken with her. While she was putting her clothes in her laundry hamper, she remembered that Ana had wanted to see a picture of Wes, so she asked him about it, and he pulled up on that had both he and his son in matching shirts. He sent it to Alex, who then passed it along to her sister. She expected to get a message back right away, and she wasn't disappointed, as a response came back - "Two VERY handsome men! Good job, Alex!"

The pizza arrived and they sat in her tiny living room to enjoy it. As they started eating, they figured they had better discuss what the next steps were. Alex asked Wes, "Did you expect that in a week, we'd already be at this stage? I'm surprised, but I'm also very glad about it."

Wes nodded. "I'm excited as well. And no, I don't think I would have predicted it. But honestly, I'm fine with it, because I know I'm not done being with you - not by a long shot!"

Alex replied, "Good, because I'm not done yet either!"

They ate in silence for a couple of minutes, before Wes said, "I have a bit of an awkward question, because I'm rather new at this. What do we do now? I mean I know we keep doing what we've just done, hopefully."

Alex looked up at Wes and smiled. "I think you're doing it really well so far!"

"I know, but not that part! I mean...I don't want to hurt your feelings if you expect something that I don't know what it is, so I'm just going to ask. Do you want me to spend the night with you, or is it too early for that?"

Alex put her plate of pizza down and moved over to the couch where Wes was, sitting on his lap and laying her head on his chest. "Your innocence is so sweet! I'm glad you don't want to hurt my feelings. So, let me ask you - what do you want to do? What are your thoughts about this question?"

Wes wrapped his arms around her as he replied, "Honestly, I think the only thing that could possibly be better about going to bed with you would be getting up the morning with you. But I know that would mean me walking back to my apartment early since we both have to get ready for work and I'm not sure we are ready to blend that routine together yet."

"Are you worried about what it might look like to others if they saw you walking out of my apartment and into yours early in the morning?"

Wes laughed at that thought. "Two answers to that question. First, we've lived here in the same complex for two years and didn't ever see each other, so I'm not too worried about what others might think. But that ties into the second reason - I would be delighted if people saw me leaving your apartment to walk to mine early in the morning, because then they would know that I spent the night with the most beautiful woman in the world. My street cred would explode!"

Alex sat up and hugged tighter to him, finding his lips for a long kiss. "Promise me one thing - promise me that you'll never stop being that romantic with me. If you keep flattering me like that, I'm likely to never leave!"

Wes smiled. "Promise, because I don't want you going anywhere! So...does that mean I can stay the night? I promise I'll leave early enough in the morning that I won't be in the way when you get ready for work!"

"Deal!" They kissed, and then Wes spoke again.

"Would you walk with me to my apartment so I can at least get my toothbrush and toothpaste for in the morning? I imagine pizza breath is not a great way to kiss someone awake."

Alex giggled as she replied, "It doesn't sound too appealing. But it would be better than not kissing you at all!"

They held hands as they made the trip to his apartment. Once inside, Alex had a chance to get a better look than she did from outside his door the last time she was here. The reverse layout from her own apartment was interesting, and she remembered that his furniture was sparse at best. But it was very clean and tidy and didn't look at all like the apartment of a man who had spent a lonely weekend there.

Wes had gone down the hallway to get the things he needed for the next morning. When he appeared, he was smiling. He came over to Alex and gave her a kiss, and then looked around the apartment rather wistfully, confusing her.

"What are you doing?"

He grinned. "There's never been a beautiful naked woman in this apartment since I've lived here, so I was looking around trying to figure out what that would look like. I can hardly wait to see that happen!"

Alex leaned in closer to him. "Would tomorrow evening be too soon to find out?"

Wes joked, "Well, I think that is available on my schedule. I'll get back to you on that!"

Once back in her apartment, they quickly stripped down and made love again. When they were finished, Wes pulled Alex over close to him, spooning her from behind. Just as they were about to go to sleep, Alex whispered, "I think I could really get used to this rather quickly!"

Wes kissed her shoulder and replied, "Good, because I don't plan on changing a thing."