Flowers of the Imperial Palace Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She steadied her breaths and looked up to finish her contemplation. She held her gaze away from the figure of Lissi with her head lolling back and her hips thrust eagerly forward, and contemplated again the intoxicating beauty of Goddess' divine body. There where the swell of Goddess' pregnant stomach tapered in the basin of her hips, it pushed it up a mound of softness below, bunched around her cunt. Goddess' held her cunt clasped in one hand, two middle fingers pressed into her short hairs to nestle between her folds and into the slit of her opening. Goddess often liked to touch herself when she was sucking or stroking one of her girls. It was because she delighted in kindness, and wished to accompany her girls in all of the joy she lavished upon them. Lor knew intimately the habits and gestures of Goddess' pleasure. The sudden gasp and the biting of her lip as her grip on her own cunt curled and tightened, then the slow shudder that shook her body, the moaning sigh and the moistening of her lips.

"Ohh Goddess I will... ahh..."

Lor groaned and gulped and gasped as a swell of heat surged through her insides. She shuddered in sympathy with Goddess' imagined climax. Then the heat began to pulse and to flow out into her legs and up the shaft of her dick.

No! She staggered to her feet, her breath grunting and erratic. No! She must stay full, be ready!

Lor stumbled to one side and turned, mustered her trembling limbs for a dash across the chamber back towards the door. As she ran she tried to pull off the pomander over her head, but her wits were torn between that and the thought that she should try to hold down her dick and try somehow to squeeze it back from the brink of eruption. The swaying motion of her strides swung her dick in a stiff bobbing motion before her, and the sensation of its rigid weight being flung up and down felt in her state of excitement tantalizingly as if it were being held and hefted. When she reached the door, the chain of the pomander had become tangled in her still damp hair. She pulled her fingers free and pushed the door open with a heave.

As soon as she exited, the cloying embrace of the hot harem air enveloped her body. Against her flushed hot skin the sudden humidity felt like the press of Goddess' body. With a sob of resignation Lor felt the swell of arousal inside her flow slowly over the brim and begin to spill into an inexorable but agonizingly slow release. Her body hummed with a shivering anticipation, across her lips, across her chest, on the palms of her hands and the soles of her feet. She felt a flush of warmth sink from her skin and into her insides, seeping down into her core like a dense, hot liquid.

She lifted her head to the ceiling and wailed feebly as the first spasming knot of pressure bunched itself together behind the base of her dick and then suddenly forced itself loose. "I... uhh... I am... sorry."

From behind her Lor felt a pair of hands slide under her armpits and up around her shoulders to take her in a firm hold. The harem matron's grip served both to restrain Lor's arms and to take some of the weight of her pleasure-wracked body. Weakened by the force of her sudden overwhelming climax, Lor sloughed backwards against the coarse fabric of the matron's gown, letting herself be held as the strength left her limbs and her body shuddered. She watched the first long spurt fly from the end of her flailing dick, flung upward in a long arc to spatter against the stone floor. Then when the second throb gathered and unleashed itself, there came the first true respite, the pressure finally flooding out of her body, filling her with the hot glow of relief.

"Matron mother. Sweet-" Lor groaned and stuttered, "I did not..."

A hoarse, soothing whisper came at her ear, "Shhh. Sweet girl. I know."

"Uhh, I did not..." Lor grunted. She tensed in the matron's embrace as another hard spurt gushed from her dick and splashed across the leaves of the plants in the flowerbed opposite.

"Shhh, shhh. You are a good girl. I know," the matron's whisper fell quieter, "You did not touch yourself. Her spirit has visited you. It has overwhelmed you. She is strong."

One hand reached up and over Lor's chest to stroke her cheek. Lor felt there the cool of tears against her flushed skin. She sobbed and sighed and then turned her face to bury her mouth against the palm of the matron's hand as another spasm of release shook her body. She pursed her lips and moaned and kissed. The matron's palm was warm and dry, her skin rough against the downy softness of Lor's lips and her cheek.

The other hand slipped back out from under Lor's armpit. It held her shoulder gently for a moment and then began to fuss at her hair. There was a momentary tug of tightness on the chain around Lor's neck and then it fell free. The matron's tough fingers scrabbled at Lor's breast to catch the pomander as it fell.

Released, Lor sank forwards to her knees. She planted her hands on the floor and hung her head, hauling in deep breaths as she watched the ebbing twitches of her dick throw the last of her spurting out onto her thighs and onto the floor beside her. When the pulsing ceased and faded into a warm glow, a sudden swell of frustration burst inside her and she began to sob, the tears trailing from her face and down her neck.

"I..." Lor stammered, "I only... I want to..."

The matron's shushing voice was close behind her, "To sire her. Yes. It is good. Now shush, and come here."

Lor looked up and turned. Her sobbing calmed. She felt relief, and gratitude. Gratitude that the matron had spoken for her, absolved her of the pain of stating her own desperation. And gratitude also that she was not being admonished for having spilled herself.

Lor watched the harem matron waddle back over to her stool beside the door to the devotive gallery. The matron sat, and patted the front of her robe at the knees, "Come here."

Lor rose, and approached, head held down in contrition. When she neared, the matron's arms lifted to take her hands and guide her down into her lap. Lor sat sideways, snuggled herself against the stiff fabric of the matron's robe, and let herself be held. Lor's breaths shuddered in her chest in the aftermath of her tears. She held one hand to her own face, fingers pressed to her pursed lips in absent-minded comfort.

"There," the matron stroked Lor's hair, fingers pulling gently at its tousled knots, "Do not spend so long in devotion."

Lor nodded feebly, "I love her."

"She knows it," the matron purred, "You do not need to prove yourself in anything other than simply being ready and filling her when she desires it."

Lor looked up into the matron's gentle, melancholy smile, and sniffed a wet sob, "I am not ready."

"You are young," the matron answered, "You will be ready again soon."

Lor sighed, a slow humph of self-pity. There was a pause, and then the matron's hand reached down and took a gentle hold of Lor's spent dick. After a second of stillness, she began to stroke, the roughness of her fingers gliding smoothly across Lor's skin on the still wet slick of her cum.

"There. You see."

Lor felt a sore throb from within fill her dick with a renewed thickness. It began to swell and lift, feebly at first, then rising proud in quick pulses as the matron's stroking quickened.

"I am ready," Lor nodded, smiling. She blinked the dampness from her eyes and released a sobbing laugh, "Thank you, sweet mother."

The matron's grip released and withdrew. She shunted Lor gently off her lap, and smiled, "Now go. And be ready. Good girl."