FLR Couple Introduce Cuckolding

Story Info
FLR couple introduce cuckolding due to underperforming hubby.
1.7k words
4.01
43.4k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FemDom FLR couple introduce cuckolding

Chapter 1

My future wife and I met in 2004 when I recently got the internet installed at home for the first time. It did not take me long to go from looking at Femdom related porn in magazines and the femdom books I used to buy from Olympia press every few months to then discovering the world of the internet and all it had to offer.

After years of being submissive to females since my teenage years when I used to look in magazines and get turned on by dominant looking women, to then getting the internet and learning there is a much larger kink world out there. I eventually met the like-minded dominant woman who would become my wife.

We have spent our whole relationship living the Female lead relationship lifestyle; even when we had our daughter, we still were active in the scene, all be it a lot more toned down whilst at home with her. Our daughter has been brought knowing that her Mum is the one in charge, and how she often tells dad to do this and that, and he always obeys his wife.

Before anyone screams me down and calls us freaks and perverts for this confession, NO! we did not expose her to the kink and sexual side of a Female lead relationship. As I say, at home, when our daughter was around, it was simply a case of her knowing her Mum was the main boss and dad obeyed her Mum just like she did herself growing up.

In later years with our daughter getting older and her being taught sex education at school, we did start to talk to her about different relationships people have, gay, trans, Bi relationships, non-sexual relationships that were more companion based with mutual benefits without the physical need for sex/ We also brought up how some couples are submissive and dominant and explained how Mum was the dominant in our relationship because dad is more comfortable letting her take the lead role in our family, just like she is more comfortable taking the lead role making the decisions.

"I reiterate, we never mentioned the kink/Femdom BDSM side of our relationship".

All through our relationship, and before it, I have been a crossdresser, something my wife liked a lot and pushed me to be the best I could be without actually living as a CD 24/7. I never had the desire to be a woman or to dress 24/7, well apart from in my fantasies, that is, I confess I have loved the idea of being able to be a sissy 24/7 365 and serving full-time as a sissy maid for Mistress, but obviously, real-life commitments make that impossible.

There was a big change in our relationship when I started to lose my libido and the ability to maintain an erection during sex. Do not get me wrong, I admit I was never the worlds greatest lover for my wife, but at least I could perform enough to bring pleasure to both. Even when turned on, I found I could not perform in the traditional sense. We tried Viagra, but that did not work at all; all the pills did was give me a headache the day after.

We did consider the doctors, but we put it down to me turning 40 and because I had been wearing a chastity device for more extended periods. My wife insisted on no time in chastity for a few months to see if somehow things fixed themselves, but they never did. Even though I hated to let down my loving wife and to know she was disappointed, I also felt no real need or strong desire for sex anymore, "with anyone". I was, and still are content, not having the pressure of sexual performance anxiety on me. I asked if I could go back into chastity, she agreed.

Being active in the kink community online and nights out at club events, we posted about this issue in forums and even spoke to some kink friends in person. Even though the idea never entered our minds beforehand, many people mentioned cuckolding as a possible solution? Even though we are both very open-minded, neither considered it or took the idea seriously early on. I was reluctant because even as a sub and sissy, I did not know if I could deal with being submissive around any man, let alone him being with my wife too.

It's funny how things pan out in life, though; fast forward months and I was now a regular online looking and commenting on anything and everything cuckold, Femdom and sissy related. My wife does too, but she tends to leave me to it. She occasionally will join a chat if she takes a particular interest. Still, her looking online at kinky stuff is usually limited to chatting with our kink friends or arranging a night out for an event. Even though I have stayed in chastity, I have to admit that being inundated with so much interracial cuckold porn every time I turned on the PC, my balls often soon turned blue, and my nano-cage felt even smaller than it already is.

With my wife noticing this change in me, we tried resuming our former sexual relationship, but even though I was turned on like a dog in heat when in my chastity, I soon let her down again when out. It was this second failure that made up her mind. So, she decided to bite the bullet, and we tried to find someone into the BDSM, kink lifestyle as well as cuckolding.

Fast forward a few months; it's Saturday night, our daughter is staying out for the night with college friends, and I am helping my wife dress for the 5th date she has with a Dom Black guy called Matthew which we met two months ago. We met him through an online swingers group. Initially, we met him together for a casual drink in a bar one afternoon to say our hellos and see if we gelled. Luckily for us all, we did.

Even though me and my wife are nearly 20 years his senior, he took control of that first meeting like he was a well seasoned Pro in the domination scene. He was totally charming, a gent full of natural confidence that perfectly suited his physically strong body and good looks. In those few hours casually drinking and chatting, we all established that we liked each other and also the pecking order. Telling him our story about how we came to the cuckolding decision, he laughed and said that it's a common scenario for couples to seek out a Black Alpha when the sissy boy can't perform anymore. I felt like every eye in the world was on me at hearing him refer to me as a sissy boy; my face burned red, or at least it felt like it did red at those two simple words. My wife seemed to enjoy hearing them also because I saw her blush and squirm in the seat. Hearing his words and her reaction did something I never expected; I felt a wave of excited sexual bliss go through my body and culminate inside my chastity cage and nearly made me cum. I could not believe it; I actually almost cum in my pants whilst wearing chastity, and without any physical stimulation, simply by the words a man said.

My reaction could not help but be noticed by them both. It felt like I was having an orgasm without having one. My wife looked confused, but Matthew laughed and said I best not have made a mess in my pants because he would hate to have to spank a sissy for cumming without permission; OMG, his words sent a wave through me again. I almost cried from the shame and humiliation.

Turning to my still confused wife, he tells her that it is pretty standard for many straight chastity boys to do that. He explains how the reaction I just had is the lifelong buildup of white male guilt and my inferiority complex being released when an alpha male finally takes control and takes the pressure of trying to be a real man off his shoulders. "Today, you both walked into this bar thinking he was a man, all be it an underperforming man, but I am telling you, he will walk out of this bar a boi, not just a boi, but a sissy boi. Do you agree, boi?"

"Yes Sir, I completely agree with all you have just said. I have been faking it as a man and a husband for years. My wife deserves someone who can give her all she needs in life, sexual and not. She should not be burdened with taking care of an impotent sissy simply because she loves me".

He looked at me with a pleased but hard stare that intimidated my already fragile male ego, an ego that just had a huge chunk knocked off of it. he then issued his first order to me.

" I need to have a private word with your wife now, so go to the toilets and sit in a cubicle until she texts you with permission to come back out. Take your phone too".

After 20 minutes, I get a text saying to come back out.

Walking out, I see that Matthew has left. Sitting down in the booth red-faced but excited, I ask if we should go home to talk about this, but she tells me that they ordered food whilst I was sitting in the naughty boi's room. That made her laugh her arse off and once again made me turn into a tomato. Asking what she ordered for me, I was confused to hear that Matthew has ordered for me? When our food arrived, I was once again humiliated by this Dominant man's actions. He sure does know how to belittle me so very easily. My wife had a fillet steak, wedges and vegetables along with a glass of wine. I had a cartoon plastic plate with a small portion of baked beans, sausage, mashed potatoes and four dinosaur chicking bites on it, along with an orange juice in a plastic beaker with cartoons on it.

To add one final insult to injury, the waitress tells my wife that the man who just left has paid for the food and drinks and said to say that he hopes you and the boy enjoy your meal.