FLR Life with Madam Inanna Pt. 02

Story Info
My journey into an FLR life with a lady I met online.
1.2k words
4.45
4.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eye contact sissy this is your last warning. I will be able to tell by your eyes if you are lying to me or not. First question...after I invested months in getting to know you and turning down other prospective sissies it became abundantly clear that your availability was not nearly as flexible as you claimed at our initial meeting."

I gave my explanation and she stared at me impassively but by the look on her face she seemed unimpressed. Inanna took me by the ear and stood up with a firm yank she pulled me to my feet and with her free hand she gently fondled my caged penis for a few moments and smiled.

"Time to take care of some long overdue discipline that hopefully will ensure you never lie to me again then we will move on to the next stage."

As she sat down on the bed she hiked up her skirt to expose her thighs encased in black stockings and as she did I saw it. There hanging between her thighs was a realistic looking flesh coloured dildo. She caught me staring again and just smiled as she pulled me over her lap so that my caged penis was between her thighs. She squeezed her thighs shut and I instinctively stared to squirm and rub myself against her nylon clad thighs.

"You really do like to stare don't you? Are you humping my leg you pathetic little sissy?"

I mumbled and groaned and then the first smack landed on my bum.

At first Inanna started fairly lightly smacking my bottom with her hand, stopping every so often and roughly spreading my legs so she could see my caged penis and to roughly run her nails against my ass and inner thighs. Every time I let out a moan you snapped at me to be quiet. The smacks with your hand grew harder and faster causing me to squirm even more and to begin to plead for you to stop.

"If you think your cries and pleading are going to make me spank you lighter or to stop you have another thing coming. I have just started and I am so pissed off with you I won't be showing any mercy. By the time I am done with your ass you will be in tears and regretting your lies."

I let out a soft cry and pleaded with her which was a big mistake. she pushed me off her lap onto the floor. I was helpless because my hands were tightly bound in front of me as she reach down pulled my panties off from around my ankles and stuffed them into my mouth.

"That should muffle your cries a little and if it's not enough I will use a proper gag."

Inanna walked over to the dresser grabbed a silver anal plug and lubricant and came back standing over me.

"Get back on my lap you sissy faggot."

I was too slow, and she grabbed me by the ear smacked me across the face and then my ass. In one motion she sat back down on the bed and pulled me back over her lap. I felt her fingers spread my ass apart and then something cool being squirted into my ass. Without a word Inanna pushed the plug in causing me to moan loudly and squirm.

"Get use to it sissy your ass will be well stretched before you know it!"

The spanking continued, the more I squirmed the more tightly she held me down and harder each smack became. At last it ended and I was so relieved, the relief was only momentary because a few seconds later she started using the bristles of small hairbrush in a brushing motion against my red bum and then down the backs of my legs and inner thighs. This must made everything hurt even more making me thrash around and cry against the panty gag.

"We are just getting started sissy, they say that it's unhealthy to keep anger bottled up inside and you have angered me like no other man has ever done before. Lying is one of the worst human traits imaginable and this is why you are going to be shown no mercy."

As she spread my legs and grabbed my caged penis her iPhone gave off the ping of an incoming email. She stopped what she was doing and picked up your phone,"

"I wonder if that's a response to the photo I sent out.?

Let's take a look."

Oh look it is, let me read the message. It's from your wife and it says."

"Hi, I think you might have sent me this photo by mistake."

Inanna put the phone in front of my face and I could see my wife's name. I started to get upset and a hard smack settled me down.

"How should I respond? How about this.....Oh so sorry I see my error your email is very similar to my girlfriend's. I was just wanting to send her a picture of the chastity key for the new sissy in my life."

I heard the swoosh of the outgoing email and started to struggle even more now. The paddling resumed this time with the hairbrush and I was starting to thrash much more wildly, Inanna easily overpowered me and wrapped her legs around mine flipped the brush over and went back to using the bristles on my red bum and inner thighs. The ping on your phone rang out again and you stopped, picked up the phone and laughed,

"Oh dear she just asked me if I was serious. Hmmm, sounds like she is intrigued. This is better than I had hoped for."

She repositioned me spread my legs and then I heard the distinctive sound of an iPhone taking a photo.

"Perfect picture your ass is bright red and your pathetic caged penis is visible hanging down between your legs and resting against my black nylons. Oh and look we can just see the end of your plug between your fat ass cheeks."

Inanna kept me in her scissor lock, and I heard her typing away furiously. I pleaded with her not to send it. A load swoosh followed, and she teased me,

"You haven't had sex in years with her in years she probably wouldn't even recognize that little dick of yours. Let's see what she says now."

I was angry now and struggled harder than ever before, but the struggles came to a quick stop when she grabbed my caged penis and gave it a yank, I yelped and struggled again but what came next ended my squirming and attempts to get free. She gave me 10 of the hardest smacks with her hairbrush and when she was done she pushed me off her lap back onto the floor. I feared that I would get more smacks so I quickly rolled over onto my back. She stood up and straddled me then leaned forward and took me by the ear.

"Oh my little Princess you have no idea how much fun this is for me to finally get my chance to get even with you. I was very hurt when you lied to me like almost every man seems to do. Other men have lied about being single when they weren't or that they agreed to certain punishments but when the time came they used their safe word. These useless pigs were immediately dismissed. However, Princess I'm taking measures much more seriously now and you will not get off so lucky like the others. You are going to learn your lesson today and then we will move forward with your development.

I struggled and spit out the panties,

"No, no it's not true."