FLR Life with Madam Inanna Pt. 01

Story Info
My journey into an FLR life with a lady I met on Fetlife.
1.6k words
4.27
7.2k
8

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/19/2024
Created 05/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was fortunate to meet an amazing dominate woman on FL. She is of Middle Eastern heritage and for this reason I refer to her as Inanna. The name is fitting as Inanna was the name of the Mesopotamian goddess of love, war and fertility. She is also associated with beauty, sex, divine law and power. How fitting a name is this?

Inanna was a believer in psychological control and exploiting my weaknesses and insecurities. Each week she gave me a written assignment to complete and over time she developed an understanding a deeper understanding of me. One of the things that captivated me about her was her intelligence and ability to read me. In many ways I was her patient, and she was my counsellor. Most of our time together was spent talking and me learning about her needs. Each week I became more fascinated by her and her ability to read me and extract things about my childhood and past. She was guarded about her live in Iran before emigrating to Canada. She was a truly strong woman from a country where women were oppressed by their culture.

One day out of the blue she asked me if I thought I could ever fall for my Mistress. I looked down at my feet and quietly whispered,

"I already have Ma'am."

I felt her hand reach under my chin and her red manicured nail dug slightly into my soft skin as she guided my head up so she could look into my eyes. Inanna had the most gorgeous dark eyes that she exenterated with her eye shadow combined with her deep red lipstick she was a vision that all men must be drawn to. As gorgeous as she was she also gave off the aura that she was in charge.

She whispered,

"I think it's time for us to move forward. Are you ready?

I nodded my head slowly, she smiled and patted me gently on the cheek.

"What you have wanted will now begin; there is no turning back. I will be in touch."

With that she got up from our table at the café and left.

Inanna's message on Google Chat Wednesday was curt and to the point. "Be at my home at precisely 7pm on Friday with your uniform and other accessories. Proceed to the back door where an envelope will be pinned to the door. Don't forget that you your "sissy pussy" and "clit" must be completely hairless. You will receive further instructions."

I arrived as instructed and as she promised there was an envelope pinned to the door with instructions to head directly to the master bedroom but not to open the envelope. It felt strange entering her home and proceeding up stairs. Everything was eerily quiet even though I assumed she was in waiting for me in her room. I slowly opened the door and was surprised that the room was empty and the only illumination was from the 2 small bedside lamps.

Ten minutes passed and I received a text......"Open the envelope, read the document, sign it, take a photo of the document with your signature and text it back to me".

I opened it and to my horror it was a document advising me that I was about to enter a Female Lead Relationship with her and the punishment I was about to receive was the first of many to make amends for some of my earlier lies and conduct during the first few months of our correspondence and meetings. The worst part was yet to come. At the bottom it said that if I refused to the terms you would be forwarding a transcript of all our messages to my wife.

My thought was, "Yeah how will you do that?" When I turned the page there was my wife's email address as well as the email address of my boss.

I suddenly felt ill, and it only got worse. As I read the next paragraph which stated that if I did not pass today's interview Inanna would send the transcripts not only to my wife but to my employer. I would lose my family, my job, my life and then I would be offered a menial clerical position at your company and become your permanent "sissy slave".

I was trapped and did not know what to do. Five minutes later I received another text..."I have not received the document you have one minute."

I reluctantly signed the form took a photo and you the text containing the signed document. Moments later I received a reply.

"Get into your maid uniform and lock yourself into your chastity, place all the other items you brought on the dresser, hang up your male clothing. Make sure the room is immaculate and then text me. You are then to kneel in the corner with your hands behind your back and not move."

I did everything, texted her back and waited. It seemed like forever, but it was probably only 10 minutes before I heard the slow clicking of high heels coming down the hallway and the door slowly open. I jumped and let out a soft whimper and began to fidget as I sensed Inanna enter the room. Wordlessly she went about doing her thing and preparing for the next few hours. It seemed to take such a long time causing me to become restless and moaned a few times.

"You have nothing to moan about yet go keep quiet" she snapped.

More time passed and then I could sense that she was standing right behind me. Without a word she grabbed me by the ear and tugged upwards, so I began to stand up. She jerked me around so that I was facing her, she stared at me and I began to whimper again, without a word she lifted up the hem of my uniform and yanked down my panties to expose my chastity cage. Reflexively I attempted to cover myself which earned me a sharp slap across my face. Without a word Inanna took the chastity cage in her hand and pulled out the pin I had inserted to keep it in place and replaced it with a small padlock then clicked it shut. She took her time and stared at me smiling as she slid the key onto a gold chain then fastened the chain around her neck.

I could not help but notice how her breasts strained against your simple white blouse that had one too many buttons undone and that she was wearing a black lace bra. Clearly this was to torment me and it was working.

Inanna chuckled as she pulled out her phone and took a couple of pictures; one of my penis locked in the cage and another of the key hanging from the chain between her ample cleavage.

"These photos will come handy don't you think? In fact I'm going to send the one of the key right now and let's see if it gets a response"

Without taking her eyes off me she took my caged penis in her hand, "How pathetic you can't even fill the cage with your tiny dick. No wonder you haven't been able to satisfy any women in your life especially your poor wife.

"Do you know what that means?"

I just stared at her with a touch of contempt I didn't say a word.

"Well Princess what it means is that you are in for a significant change in your life starting this evening. I'm also going to share with you some information that may surprise you, then again if you were semi observant you would have suspected it already. That's for a bit later though in the mean time we have a lot to deal with this evening and I'm afraid that you are going to find it rather unpleasant. You've been warned for weeks that this was coming, and the time has come. Now put your hands behind your back."

I did as I was told, and she turned to retrieve some things from the dresser. I could see that she was still dressed for work in a proper skirt, blouse and nylons. I couldn't help but notice how the black skirt hugged her hips and bottom and was maybe a few inches too short for office attire. I failed to realize that Inanna had turned her head and caught me starting and snapped,

"Oh Princess you shouldn't be staring at my ass because that is very disrespectful and will going to cost you dearly."

Without a word she stepped forward and delivered a hard slap across my face causing me to gasp.

In a matter of seconds my wrists were secured tightly with a pair of old nylons. She pulled my panties back up and snapped a few more photos of my penis in the sheer black panties. Inanna grabbed me by the ear again and lead me over to the bed where she sat down, with a tug on my ear motioned for me to kneel at her feet.

"Time for you and I to have a little chat. Look at me when I am speaking to you."

Inanna gave me a couple of slaps across the face then took my face between her hands and leaned forward so that her face was inches from mine.

She snarled,

"Answer my questions very carefully and only respond or speak if you are told to. Understand?"

I looked down and nodded my head and she immediately put her finger under my chin and lifted up so I was looking directly into her eyes again.