Flutter-Fang

Story Info
A werewolf returns home and finds comfort.
8.1k words
4.84
6.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi all, first time poster here. Wanted to indulge my own preferences for consensual monster fucking, and hopefully I improved my general writings skills in the process. Any and all feedback is welcome, and I thank you for taking the time to check this out!

***

The wolf didn't often come home empty handed. Usually, a carcass of some variety or another was slung over his shoulder, his face satisfied. Whether it was in his blood, or just a personal preference, conquering the agility of an elk never failed to put a smile on his face. If only it were so, that one particular night.

That spring evening, his expression was morose. His brow was furrowed , and his upper lip occasionally crinkled into a snarl. He strode slowly through the undergrowth, his muzzle bloodless, and his hands and feet caked in dirt.

He was capable of catching his prey. He was an imposing creature, a 7 foot tall werewolf with slate gray fur. His thick arms and clawed hands had earned him many a meal, and his muscles were toned and trained through countless pursuits over rock and root. Yet, that night, he had nothing to show for his efforts but dirty fur. He eyed a group of branches poking out of a fallen tree, and his top lip peeled back in a spiteful snarl. He reeled his arm back, and with a brutal swipe, he smashed and scattered the wood into pieces and splinters. He stood there for a moment, contemplating the result of his tantrum, but found no solace in it. That was unsurprising to him, but it had been worth a shot. His walk home resumed.

It was many minutes more of winding through pines, before a familiar scent met his muzzle. In a clearing sat a cabin. Beside the cabin, a clear brook cut a trail through the grass. Though he was a feral-looking thing prowling through the brush, his destination had a cozy air to it. His fur was ruffled by a brief breeze as he approached the door, and the handle turned smoothly for him. A bed sat in one corner, a fireplace upon an opposite wall, and quite the wide selection of dried herbs dangling from the ceiling. Near the bed sat a pile of cushions, salvaged, mended, or homespun. He breathed deep, inviting the aroma of the herbs to soothe him. A quiet growl in his chest confirmed that the effect was middling, at best.

He wasn't alone. A 4-foot tall figure looked up from her worktop when the wolf entered the room. She was dressed in a leaf-formed halter top, and from her hips down was a poofy petaled skirt, akin to a massive hydrangea that one could feasibly rest their head on. Her face quickly broke into a smile, and the fluttering of her purple butterfly wings brought her eye-level with the beast. Her smile drooped when she looked over the wolf's dour expression.

"Aww... no luck today, then?" Her voice was light and kind, though her cheer was diminished by a touch of worry.

The beast huffed and shook his head as he sat, his muscled mass thudding against the planks. "Oh plenty of luck! All the bloody luck in the world: a fat buck ready for the old fang in the first thirty minutes of the hunt. But, this fool..." The wolf gestured to his own chest with a furred thumb as he chuckled ruefully. "I couldn't stay on my feet to save my life."

The fairy huffed and gave the wolf a frown. A quick flutter brought her close to his snout, which she tapped with an extended finger. "Hey now! Be nice to yourself! You bring home plenty of meat and bones!" The wolf cocked an eyebrow at his fae friend, clearly unwilling to cooperate on that front. She let out a sigh, and her expression softened along with her tone. "It's true, okay? You don't deserve to worry yourself about one bad hunt. Still, I'm sorry that it didn't go well... Here, let's get you cleaned up, okay?"

The fairy brought her smile back, and she fluttered over to a bucket of water in the corner. It took quite a bit of vigorous flapping for her diminutive form to heft the heft vessel, but she managed it. With a bit more straining, she hauled it to her furred friend. The wolf managed to get some of his own smile back, as well, thanks to the mixture of genuine kindness and the amusing sight of a fae struggling to haul a heavy load. After taking a couple deep breaths, the fairy kneeled beside the bucket. She placed her palms gingerly upon the water. With a few quickly muttered words of magic, steam rose from the water's surface.

The wolf nodded to the fairy and gave his thanks. "That's the shit." He didn't hesitate to immerse his paws in the warmth, rubbing his digits together and letting out a low sigh of relief. His eyes closed, and the warmth did its work. However, after a brief pause, he recalled his manners. "Thank you, very much." His words were already calmer, looser. As he slowly worked the grime off of his fur, he looked back to his winged companion, and his smile grew. "I'll probably go half-ration tonight. Don't want to dig into the stock."

The fairy gave a wry, bemused smile. "If you go into the stock house, you'll see that we're doing just fine. Don't go starving yourself tonight, okay Wolfy?"

Wolfy.

The wolf's smile widened briefly for a moment before his attention returned to washing his hands. She called him that too many times to count, but it never failed to put warmth in his chest. It was enough to soften his resistance. "... Alright. If you insist."

The fairy's smile strengthened, and her wings beat quickly as she put her rear back in her chair. Pieces of carrot and root were scattered upon the worktop, and the fairy now resumed the task of cracking the larger vegetables down into smaller pieces with hand and magic. She spoke as her diminutive grip took a carrot "Lovely! In that case, how about you fetch us some wood and meat? My heart calls for stew.""

The wolf nodded, and he made haste in his washing. For man, beast, and fae alike, a meal often slays a dour mood. He rose from the floor, squeezing his hands together in an effort to free the water from his fur. When he was satisfied, his chest fur made for an adequate towel. With cleaner paws, and a smile to his fairy, he left the shack. Around the rear of the shack, a smaller structure held previous spoils from his hunts. Elk, rabbit, sometimes even a quail. He took a moment to quietly thank his fairy friend, for being in tune with the land as such that he wouldn't hunt too much. As he stepped in, he was indeed heartened by the sight. Some dried rabbit there, some elk there, all of it was evidence of his ability. Though it was not enough to completely shake the feeling of disappointment, it was definitely dented. The wolf took a breath, filling his lungs with the scent of the hunt. His lycanthropy thanked him. As he gathered up a small bundle of the hard and nourishing jerky, he was already salivating. Back out the shack went the wolf, and a short trip to the other side of the shack earned him a bundle of firewood beneath his free arm.

The stew was going to be grand. He knew that much. The fairy was a wonderful cook, and such a hearty stew as this was perfect for her talents. Fortunately for the wolf, an even sweeter appetizer awaited him. The door creaked on its hinges, the wolf crossed the threshold, and his eyes widened as he laid eyes upon the fairy. She had shed her halter top, and she was now clad in a cooking apron. Only the cooking apron. Though he was looking at her from the back, he could see the tempting curve of her bare shoulder. She turned as the door opened, and she greeted the wolf with another cheery smile. Her side profile revealed the weight of her breasts pressing against the apron, and the wolf felt a flare of appetite come up inside him. She was a curvaceous creature, with a round belly, cherubic face, soft thighs, and perfect attitude for flirting. She knew exactly how to flaunt her way directly to his soul.

Her voice was cheery and casual as could be. "Perfect! I hope you don't mind cutting all that up. Broth is almost done."

"I... yeah, sure." The wolf's voice was briefly stalled by fluster. This wasn't the first time he had seen her like this, but still, the sight of her body always hit him like a bear's strike to the chest. Not only had he been permitted into this place by her, and not only did she so generously warm washing water and prepare food for him, but she made it so easy to forget the trials of a lycan when she toyed with him. A certain throb passed through his core, and he realized that he needed to get to work before his distraction overcame him. He fetched a knife, and he soon went to work chopping up the pieces of dried meat on a wood countertop beside the fire. The knife was crudely made, with an oddly shaped handle and poorly-spaced serration, but the wolf handled it well. It was oversized to fit his paws, and it was clear that he had used it many times before as he went to work on the dried meat. Besides, he had more than enough strength to make a blade of poor quality make its way through flesh. He took a moment to remind himself that, not only was he a capable hunter, but he might make a competent craftsman of himself, one day. The next knife could always be better.

Back and forth, slice and slide. The meditative rhythm of the blade passing through each strip of meat quickly had his attention. On top of the rhythm, his feral side was just happy to be near such quality meat. This minor hypnosis was noticed by the fairy as she dropped handfuls of veggies and roots into the two separate, small cauldrons suspended above the fire. She smiled as she watched him work, ever appreciative of his assistance. However, her smile warped with mischief as she fluttered closer, and quietly, behind him. Right when the wolf was finished chopping the penultimate piece of meat, she softly embraced him. Her arms wrapped softly around his neck, fur to skin, and she brought her body close to his back. She crooned softly into her ear, honey-sweet words pouring into his mind.

"Thank you so much, Wolfy. You do such a good job helping this silly little fairy do her deeds. Such a good boy, such a lovely beast. Such a..." Her words trailed off as she pressed her chest more diligently against him. A moan as quiet as a breath escaped her lips as her breasts squished against his muscled back. She knew he could feel that delicious pressure as she picked her train of thought back up, "such a towering, intoxicating man..."

The beast's will was as paper against a guillotine. A long huff of hot air left his nostrils, and he pressed the knife to the cutting surface with a hard thud. At his crotch, his member began to reveal itself. From the soft sheathe, often hidden by fur, the reddened tip of his cock slid free. With pulses and throbs, inch after inch of knotted were-dick emerged. Several drops of clear pre-cum beaded at the tip as well, and one of those drops hit the floor as the wolf growled out. "If you... you minx, keep this up, this stew... is not getting made tonight."

The little minx in question giggled as she fluttered away, back to her desk. "My my, you'd better focus on chopping that meat then. Can't have us starving tonight, can you?" She wiggled slightly against her chair, having caught a glimpse of the wolf's wonderful cock. She swore she could already feel it. As she heard the sawing of the meat resume at a fevered pace, she quickly muttered through the necessary spells. Resilience. Endurance. Infertility. Strength. She shivered as the mix of magics took hold of her body, and she cast another glance over her shoulder at the wolf. "T-two hours, okay? Let it simmer for two, and then we'll uh..."

She caught sight of him placing the meat into one of the cauldrons, at that moment, and her breath retreated deep into her chest. She saw it in full form, this time, that knot so swollen and mighty. However, she recovered quickly. "We'll check, then. Okay?"

The wolf nodded, finally turning away from the pot and locking eyes with his flirtatious fairy, clearly catching her ogling his dick. It was his turn to be taken by mischief as he began to walk towards his companion, now proudly displaying just how hard her work had made him. His words mixed with a growl of lust as he spoke.

"Two hours you say? Well then, I wonder what we'll be doing for that long..."

The fairy bit her lip harder as her towering wolf approached her. She looked up at him, eyes glimmering with faux innocence as she tried to keep her nerves in check. She managed to keep up the role of the tease, and she ran her hands slowly up her stomach and chest. When he was certain that her stroke had captured the attention of the beast, she slowly squeeze. She made sure he watched as her fingers sunk into the softness of her chest, through the soft fabric of the apron. Another moan left her lips, louder this time, to make sure he could hear. Though her stomach fluttered, her next words were steady. "Tough question, huh?"

The wolf bent down, bringing them eye-to-eye. There was a ferocity in them, as wild as the fangs in his maw. His words fell off those fangs with his growl..

"I have the answer. Wreck you. Pack you. Turn you into a mewling, drooling, cock-stuffed little mess with too much bliss in your brain." Tension, up her spine, trailing the thrill of that implication. The growls went straight into her needy core. A slickness quickly began forming, and she rubbed her curvaceous legs together as she glanced between her beast's face and sex. Even if she were an elf, with ear tips that brushed branches, it would be quite an ask to fit such a rod in her. The wolf's thick cock throbbed hard, and the little fairy whimpered. The rod easily reached from her cunt to her chest in its full hardness, and it was thicker around than her arm. It pulsed and swelled almost angrily, like it was about to punish her insides for daring to tease it to this point. She loved it. She fucking loved the punishment, and she knew that her wolf loved doing the punishing.

The wolf interrupted her lust-brained reverie with more growled words. "... My my, no words for that, little puppy?"

Puppy. Puppy puppy puppy. There was the ticket.

"Hhhah... s-sorry sir, I just um..." Those magic words were rapidly turning the fairy's mind from a coordinated flock of teases and flirting into a mushy pile of submission, and the wolf could see it.

"Hush, you." The words silenced her rambling, allowing him time to take action. He leaned in closer, gently running his furred snout and cold nose down her neck, sending shivers through her body and a soft gasp out of her mouth. His hand, though mighty, rested softly when it landed on her hip. He had torn the flesh of many beasts, but he was always so careful with his fairy. At least, that was the case until she begged for more. They both knew of her appetite for the true beast within him.

However, he didn't stay close for long. The warmth of his breath and the cold of his snout left her, and his towering form once more rose to its full height. She was given a sight of his tail as he walked away from her, leaving her open-lipped and wanting. As he crossed the floor, he delivered a command over his shoulder. "To the floor, puppy, on your knees. Lose the apron." The wolf planted himself on the large pile of woven cushions that served as his bed. The fairy was loath to see him go, taking his gentle and mighty touch with him, but she obeyed. She quickly reached behind her, and the strap of the apron was untied. The garment hit the planks a moment later. Her body was fully on display, curves and all. Her nipples had already hardened from pure excitement, and she bit her lip as she briefly gave her mounds another squeeze, making sure he was watching the show. Then, to satisfy her command, she went to her knees. Slowly, she went to her knees, and her teeth captured her lower lip. Her hands remained on her chest, and she knew that he would abide a brief delay of a command if it meant him getting to watch her grope herself.

The wolf watched closely, legs spread so the fairy could watch what every second of that display was doing to him. He continued to throb, and his tapered cockhead pulsed with anticipation. The slow dribble of pre-cum traced vein and bulge along the underside of his dick, and the stream hugged his loaded balls before it came to rest on the cushion below him. He gave a fanged grin, and he gave a single-claw beckon to his kneeling fairy.

She released her breasts, going to her hands and knees as she slowly crawled towards him. A slight smirk tugged at her panting lips as she grew closer, and she managed to find a moment of composure, even as she crawled like an animal. "Hhah... so I assume you're feeling a bit better, now?" She reached the cushions and began nuzzling against one of the wolf's fur-covered legs, planting a firm kiss to his thigh once she finished speaking. The familiar musky scent wafted off the wolf, and the fairy took a slow, deep breath. It was her drug of choice, and it sent a shiver through her spine as her mind found further comfort in submission.

The wolf chuckled, a low and growling tone as he watched his fairy relish in his scent. "Mmmm, much better. You always know how to quell this beast. However..." His hand latched to her head as his phrase remained unfinished. It was a mighty grip, an unyielding grip, a thrilling grip. Her face was dragged up his inner thigh, soft fur brushing against her rounded cheeks, until she found her visage mashed right beneath the throbbing mast of her beast. "... you often quell one thing by enraging another." The wolf looked down at her with that same fanged grin, and he watched as her eyes rolled. Back into her skull they went, in an expression that embodied a potent, passionate but fortunately temporary loss of will. Being so close to such a potent musk-maker makes it impossible to keep one's head straight, and the wolf always loved watching his little fae go all silly on the scent. It woke desires within him, as well, desires to go absolutely feral on his musk-drunk lover.

With enough desire piled high upon her soul, the fairy's self restraint broke. She had to taste it. She had to feel it. Her mouth suddenly opened wide, and her needy groan was muffled as she wrapped her lips around the tapered canine cock. This pulled a pleased grunt out of her beast, and that grunt melted into the occasional groan as she suckled on the tip. A thin yet steady stream of pre-cum flowed down her throat, another erotic indulgence of that naughty fae. That flow was reciprocated by the spreading coating of saliva that her tongue and lips laid upon his dick as her head slowly shifted. Having the essence sucked from his dick did wonders for the wolf's pleasure, his cock visibly pulsing and twitching against those supple lips. Before too long, the fairy desired more than an erotic aperitif, and she took more of the wolf into her mouth. It was finally time to put those preparatory spells to work.

Her cheeks sucked tight around the beast's girth, and her noises of exertion barely managed to eek out as the cock dove further into her mouth. The wolf allowed his head to tilt back, and his keen eyes fell shut. He reveled in his darling fairy's tight mouth, and he could always feel how eager she was to please him with it. Though he played the role of the dominant, the alpha, he didn't necessarily feel like he "had" to hold that power. He felt honored by her, honored that she so willingly put herself into submission for him. After all, she wouldn't be making his dick throb and strain at the entrance of her throat if she didn't absolutely love what he did to her. She pulled back then, the tip of him leaving her mouth, only briefly, so she could suck down an eager breath. More musk filled her lungs, and as her drooly lips sucked that cock back into her face, arousal leaked from between her thighs, glimmering trails down her shapely legs. Down she went, and the tapered tip of his cock kissed at the back of her throat. Up she went, and the beast growled long and low. Down she went, and a muffled groan turned to a gag as the tip sunk deeper. Back up she came again, and the breath passed through her nose. She went down, hard, and the loud squelch of spit and cockmeat thrilled the wolf further. His muzzle opened, and his hot breath flowed over his fangs as he took stroke after stroke of the fairy's slick mouth. Pre-cum and slobber mixed together, dripping down the wolf's cock and the fairy's chin. She occasionally eeked a groan or whimper out of her mouth, but it could rarely fit around all that delicious dick.