Flutter-Fang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wolf reached for her head. His thumb and pinky alone could almost encircle it on their own, so the use of his full hand upon her head was nigh smothering. It served as the perfect reminder of the power that was held over her, a power that contributed to her drip, drip, dripping on the floorboards. She looked up to him, eyes glimmering with eagerness and submission, and as her head was slowly dragged up by that tight grip, she had a moment of realization. When one beastly digit tapped on her head, she recognized the signal immediately.. With just the tip of that cock in her mouth, still leaking pre onto her tongue, she nodded. The beast smiled, and down she went, hard, with the strength of a beast at her back. Her aroused wail of exertion was smothered by his member. It pounded into her gullet, her neck bulged, and she had barely a moment to keep her senses in check before it was back up, and down, again. The rhythm established itself quickly. Every stroke was absolutely brutal, and her neck bulged obscenely as it was packed beyond capacity. It was magic alone that allowed such a feat. She clenched her eyes shut, pulled breath in the brief moments she wasn't full, and let herself be taken. The wolf fully reveled in her surrender, and he made for quite the merciless master as he used her face in a manner akin to a sex toy. Drool puddled and spilled over his knot, and his thrusts deposited pre-cum almost straight into her stomach. The noises only became louder and sloppier. More fluid leaked out of her mouth, and the wolf's long growl became the perfect accompaniment to such a lecherous display.

Then came the tap, her diminutive hand striking twice on his thigh. With that, the Wolf's eyes snapped open, and he brought his head up to attention. He pulled her head up and off of his member in a slow stroke, and he asked a quick and direct, "You okay?" The fairy was disheveled, panting, and she brought a hand up to cover a cough between those deep and deprived breaths. She supported herself on both hands momentarily, but just when the wolf's concern was about to reach a peak, she looked up at him, a smile wide on her drool-spattered face.

"Y-yeah... I'm feeling great. Soooo great... I uh... I think I want more." That brought wide eyes to the Wolf's visage, and he couldn't keep a hint of a nervous chuckle out of his voice.

"Oh, truly? Puppy, I don't want you to push yourself too hard. You know that, right?" Such concern put a warmth in the fairy's heart, but her face just showed a wider desire, followed by a lecherous giggle. Her hand rested against the wolf's soaked cock, and she crooned her words out as her palm slid up and down the bulging underside of his shaft. She pulled in a long hiss of breath as she felt him throb.

"Yeah... yeah I definitely want it. I want this big, mighty, perfect dick to own my throat. My beast... please use me again..." Her mewling pleads were punctuated by a series of kisses up his cock, starting from the base. She stopped about halfway up, nuzzling a prominent vein as she whined, "Please... please fuck this fairy's face into an absolute mess. I want my beast to ruin me..." The kisses continued up to the Wolf's tip, and the beast's next breath came out as a long, rumbling groan. His claws dug into the cushions beneath him, and the fairy's ravenous appetite momentarily outpaced the wolf's dominance. His breaths pulled deep as her hands and mouth peppered affection all over his cock, and another groan poured from his muzzle as she wrapped her lips around his tip once more. She bobbed down, eagerly gulping down fresh and musky pre-cum. Finally, the wolf got his clarity back, and he was eager to see just how much his lecherous fae could take. His hand landed on her head. That head stalled in its attentions as another nod came. Her head went down, in a brutally lustful motion. She choked as her lips stopped a mere half-inch from his knot, but she did not tap as the assault on her throat began anew. Her neck bulged again, and her tits shook from the merciless pounding that her face received. While one fairy hand rested on the wolf's furred thigh, another shot between her legs, instantly slick with juice as she sought her clit. Her groan of pleasure was smothered by dick as she bore down around her bud, and her fingers rolled into motion as she found the sweet spot.

She could take a beating, that was for sure. The wolf found himself losing track of time as he relentlessly pounded into his fae fuckbuddy's face. They had done the dance enough times, so she found herself not needing to tap for a break. He would pull his tip out of her gullet, allowing her to lavish it in tongue work and kisses as she caught her breath. Then the mercy would be gone, and the cabin would fill with the sounds of her gagging. Even during her breaks, the pulsing heat of the wolf's cock did not leave her tongue. His taste, and heft, remained on her tongue. She had invited the fury of the beast, and he was content to give it to her. Though he watched carefully, his paw showed no mercy. Abruptly, as she was catching breath around the musky tip of his cock, her sucking slowed. She was tense, stopping something. A quick sniff of the air told the wolf of a sloppy mess between her thighs, and he couldn't resist a chuckle, followed by another long growl. That mess could be much worse, but it seems she didn't want it just yet. Or, perhaps, maybe she didn't want it without permission.

"Mhhff, needed it that bad? Look at you, turning into an absolute mess as your face gets destroyed. Fine then, if you're such an eager little fairy slut... you have permission to cum as you worship my cock." She could only muster a muffled squeal, but the keening, lingering quality of her voice conveyed her agreement. Shallow thrusts continued into her mouth as her fingers danced over her clit. Rubbing, rubbing, clenching, her body's tension grew higher. They could both hear the slick beneath her fingers as she drove herself closer to the edge. The wolf slowed his thrust to savor the clench of her eyes and the shiver of her spine. She was closer, closer... and there she went. The wolf couldn't help but growl in satisfaction as she bucked in the grip of pleasure. His cockhead soon popped free of her mouth as her reverie took her. The sound from her mouth was choked, whining, then gave way to an unrepentantly lustful groan as her orgasm finally loosened its grip on her. There she kneeled, panting, drooling, with a mess on the floorboards for them to clean up later.

Next came the wet slap of a werewolf cock right against her cheek, shocking her back to reality. She hadn't even felt the hand grab her hair to bring her in for such a blow. She looked up at her beast with wide, blissful eyes, so overjoyed to be able to please and submit. The beast thudded his cock against her cheek a couple more times, and he began to speak as the fairy tilted her head, planting more kisses along his shaft. "Mhh, as much as I savor those lips of yours, I want something else. Something more. Something for me to really punish."

That brought more wideness to the fairy's eyes, and she crooned against his knotted sex. "Hahh.. what does Wolfy want?" She punctuated the question with an excited giggle, both of them having known the answer for several minutes. She followed the giggle with, "Could it be this wet, tight, enchanted little pussy of mine? You already know how much it loves this cock, and I know, mmhff..." She interrupted herself so she could lay three more wet kisses onto the pulsing member before her. "I know, hah, this cock absolutely adores my pussy."

Those words from her. Those displays. Such were the flames that set the beast's blood to a boil. His words temporarily lost beneath the blanket of lust, he answered with his hands. He pulled her onto him, a brief whoop of surprise falling from the fairy's lips. Then, with her waist gripped in his paws, he rolled their pressed-close bodies. Her back struck the cushions, and she beheld the wild thing that loomed over her. His maw hung open, hot breath washing over his gleaming fangs. His cock looked absolutely furious, swollen and pulsing like the heart of his hunger. She could see a shuddering, ravenous desire taking hold of him, his hips already starting to sway in an instinctual rut, in spite of him not yet being inside her. Such motions pressed his cock to her, sawing the swollen member against her slit and belly. His nigh-feral stance made one thing very clear to her: their stew would have plenty of time to boil.

In a moment of clarity, the wolf realized that he did not have what he needed. The feeling of smearing pussy juice over the underside of his dick was a pleasant one, but it wouldn't result in the fairy squealing her heart out. No, to do that, he had to line up his cock head, tapered and leaking, with her drenched sex. A less teased-up wolf might have taken the time to look with intimate excitement into his fairies eyes, too savor the anticipation. He could have teased more, grinded more, savored her more. Hell, he always loved running his broad and drooly beast-tongue against the mess of her cunt, and he knew she wouldn't complain about that. That was for another time. She wanted it. He wanted it. In that moment, his soul was absolutely convinced that he needed it. His hips bucked forward, and the breath caught in the faerie's diminutive lungs.

"Hnggghhh!!! Kkkhhh!"

She was driven open, completely, unabashedly. Her voice couldn't hope to convey the feeling sanely. Though his length was only half-buried in her quivering cunt, she could feel the limits of her body's depth being approached. Fortunately for them both, magic was a flexible tool. The clawed digits of the wolf dug hard into her thighs, and with bared fangs, the beast growled, gripped, and pushed. A choked noise began to leak from the fairie's gullet, the sound of a groan squeezed beneath an unstoppable force. Pain. Pleasure. They were storming together in the sweet creature's head. In turn, her beast let out a long, low huff, savoring the obscenely tight squeeze of her cunt about his mast. Of course, his watchful eyes remained on her face, and hearing her lungs struggle to express the sensation within her raised a tinge of concern. However, when his onward push slowed in its advance, the fairy locked eyes with him. "Dhh... Don't you... Ffffucking dare stuh... staaaahhhhh!!!"

Again, he wasn't keen to ignore her orders. Even as her voice cracked into a strained and blissful scream, he pressed on. As his cockhead kissed deeply against her cervix, he pressed on. With the final inches of his dick barely poking from her sex, he pressed on. Their hard work resulted in a brutally obscene bulge in her gut, and if the flesh had been pulled any more taut, the very veins of the beast's dick would have been visible through her soft skin. The fairy's eyes were clenched steel-trap-shut, but if she could have begged for more past the strain, she would have. She opened him so fucking perfectly, so fucking deep. With her anatomy denied, and her eyes fluttering from stimulation, the beast could finally take what he wanted.

Dragging out.

"Fuuuuck... Wolfyyyyy..."

Pressing in.

"Ghhhh! Hnngghh!"

Back out once more, letting the stroke last.

"Mhhfff yes, oh yes, give it to m-"

Back in, faster, cramming his dick into her in time with a huffed and ferocious breath.

"MHHAH! Hah! Hah..."

Out. In. Out. In. The tempo began, and their bodies met. He took his time with her. The deliberate strokes of his swollen cock overpacking her pussy were audible, sloppy, wet. Their respective groans made for a fittingly dirty harmony. The noises of the beast were low, timed with his thrusts, and every growling breath rumbled his chest. His maw hung open, and a strand of glimmering drool began to hang from his fangs. The fairy was far less coordinated, and strained groans and pants managed to eek their way out of her lips every few thrusts. She fought to maintain focus, but that was a losing fight. She could only squirm, clench, groan, and shake as she was filled. They both put on their own respective displays, one a rhythmic show of strength and precision, the other a fine show of resilience and revelry. The fairy could see very little, in spite of her face being aimed right up at her lycan lover. Her eyes were nigh-crossed with bliss, and all she could make out was the occasional gleam of his eyes. Of course, that was more than enough for her. She knew he was looking. She knew she was seen. She knew that he was thoroughly enthralled with the display she was putting on, whatever it was. She was a little too sexed up to know exactly what that display was

Then came a moan-laden growl. "Mhf, hah... alright puppy, I think I've gone easy on you for long enough..." He knew she wanted more, regardless. That blissfully brainless little smile on her face indicated as much. They had spent more than enough time together for such implicit signs to be understood. The floor rushed away from her, and she felt those strong, clawed hands lock onto her hips. The beast held her like a doll in his hands, bent his knees, and slammed her down onto his cock. As he pounded, the rhythm caused her tits and hair to heave in time with the impacts. Any remaining sane thoughts were scattered by those thrusts, fucked to pieces in a display of slick and squealing. Ecstasy and strain bolted through her expression, keeping the appetite of the monster burning red hot. The driving of his cock forced noise after unrestrained noise from the fairie's lips, and the tempo built from a steady thrusting to an all-out attack on her body.

"F-fuuuh.. Wolfyyy... gonna cuhhh... Hnngg!!" She went tight about his cock, but that did little to slow him. A wolfpack couldn't stop him from hammering away at her depths, so a gorgeous little orgasm from his fucktoy fae wouldn't deter his thrusts. She came hard, squealing, shuddering, eyes rolled as the mess about their sexes became messier. Through every clench of her pussy, he thrust forth. Through every leak of fluid, his cock plowed some of the mess back into her depths.

His knot mashed to her entrance, once he was sure that her orgasm had subsided. It was not time for his knot to breach through, but the rest of his cockmaintained the impressive bulge in her gut. Such overwhelming fullness, in harmony with her orgasm, slowly coaxed the fairy's tongue to hang limp from her mouth, her face exemplifying blissful abandonment of thought. Her next groans gave way to a wavering, "Fuuuuuuck..." and she grabbed fistfuls of her lover's chest fur. The pulling burned him, just a bit, sweetly, thrillingly, and it served to deliver a message. She was holding on tight, so he had better let loose. Beyond that point, he became exactly as brainless as his cock-drunk fae. The sight of her open mouth, the feeling of her slick pussy, the sweet squeeze as he sank in, no steady thoughts of his could survive such things.

Down. Up. Down. Up. The tempo ran out of control. The time was lost. He clenched his muscles tight as they ran wild together. The hunt was just a warmup to thi. His growls replaced his breath, and he couldn't bring himself to hide his knife-sharp fangs. After all, he couldn't close his jaw. He couldn't stop the panting. He couldn't stop the growling. A wild animal was loose in that shack, and it wouldn't stop until it had fucked its way to exhaustion. The fairy's hands couldn't maintain their grip on his fur, and her arms went limp at her sides. All the sweet little fairy could do was hold on tight, drool onto her tits, and relish the ride.

Relish it she did. The puddle beneath them continued to grow, largely thanks to her pussy. More orgasms followed, and they were treated with disregard. She was still being fucked, still being filled, still being pounded, but the beast couldn't dream of stopping. Hell, when her pussy squeezed tighter, pulsing, telling his cock how great it felt, there were times when he thrust harder, tumbling her mind as she went sailing over the peak. If there were any sane thoughts left in that growling skull, they wanted to please her beyond pleasure. His thrusts were built to throw her up the peak of pleasure, send her over the edge, and toss her even higher into more stratospheric bliss. It was his all, his entirety, every fiber of his being committed to the task. The fairy received the treatment with wailing lungs, twitching limbs, a clenching core, and a mouth full of moans. Her cunt only grew wetter and wetter, as her beast ran wild inside her, orgasmic messes piled on top of each other.

The wolf's might sent them into the finale. The lycan strength of the beast had successfully staved off the pleasure, his load still sitting hot and heavy in his balls. However, even he had his limits. As his resistance faltered, the burning of pre-orgasm flooded him. But, he didn't want it to end. Her body was too heavenly, and his own was too steeped in appetite. He managed to grunt out a, "Hhah... almost.. Fuck!" A loud thud filled the room, wet and deep, that fully presented the contour of the wolf's cock through the surface of the fairy's belly. Yet, still, his swollen knot sat outside her lips. Through panting breaths, the wolf managed to speak. "Mhf, almost done... inside you?"

After a few moments more of her own breathless pants, the fairy's focusless face managed to aim itself up at his snout. "Hhhah... Whuh..." Her eyes came next, attaining a degree of focus on the panting and slavering maw before him. "Whh.... why the... the fuck... did..."

That response got raised eyebrows from the wolf. Had he done something wrong?

"Did... you stop? I want... I want you... to fucking ruin me... you hear me?" Her hand, shaking and weak, clenched on the fur of his waist once more. Another sweet sting, another sign of just how hungry his sweet fae could be. Her voice strained, breathless, but unstoppable in delivering her message. "Don't you stop again... not until you've.. Fucking... filled me with-"

The wolf ruined the back end of her sentence with a merciless series of thrusts. They battered against her cervix, and her words fell apart. "Ahhhhh! Ffffuhhhh! Wollfffyyyy!" A wordless statement told the fairy that her order would be followed. He told her when his cockhead kissed against her cervix. He told her as his growling maw forced a tongue-mess of a kiss over her lips. Every last ounce of strength was poured into that final minute of thrusting. The fairy's breasts bounced wildly, and her hair scattered into an absolute mess over her face and shoulders, only partially masking the fucked-stupid expression she now displayed for the beast. After that final and blissful assault on her pussy, a final thrust struck home at her depths. The knot was never an easy task, and both of them relished that fact. Her body was stretching to the limit, burning with strain and glowing with pleasure as she began to open, just that last bit more. It hurt. It pleased. It thrilled. Just a bit more. A mere millimeter more of space, and...

Pop. Pulse. Pulse. Pulse.

They both went silent, their mouths open in silent groans. The pronounced bulge in the fairy's belly grew further as the knot completed their coupling, and she swelled slowly as the throbbing of her wolf's cock became productive. The warmth, the weight, it was a gift far too generous for her body to normally fit. Magic helped bear the weight and heft of what the wolf gave her, allowing the strain of holding so much of that mess to bring a forbidden thrill. The shots continued, packing werewolf cum into her guts, with far too little time between pumps for her to grow accustomed to the previous volume inside her. Finally, continuing to cum, the beast was the first to break the silence.

"Hhhah! There you... fucking go... you little... mmhhfff..." One could hardly be blamed for failing to find the right words in those moments, with one's cock completely gripped and squeezed by a tight fae pussy. A brief fragment of his logical mind was shocked by how much he was swelling out his little lover on his load, but that fragment had little sway when every muscle of his twitched and clenched in orgasm. The now-limp lover of the beast could be similarly understood in her inane noises. Having been right at the edge before that final onslaught of cock and cum, the last salvo of thrusts had completely scrambled her capability of speech. All she could do was hang there, stuffed full of cock, panting as further shots of seed filled her up.