Flutter-Fang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulse. Pulse. Pulse. The belly of the fae continued to swell, until the volume inside her reached a final balance. There they stood, a fangs-bared beast and a cum-filled fairy, both having given their entireties to the other.

Next came the reminder of the wolf's finite stamina. Just as the stamina of his cock had limits, the two furry legs holding each other upright and aloft had their limits. The beast attempted to totter his way towards the cushions, but even that felt out of his reach. Even if he could have made it, his sweet fairy was between him and the cushions, and he would hate to end such a glorious night by landing on her. So, it was hardwood for him. Down he went, followed by a resonant thud appropriate for the fall of a muscled beast. Though he had taken far worse knocks and falls, it still left a dull throb against his shoulders and lower back.

HIs fairy had much more fun with the fall. Still in a fucked-out daze, the little fae's world was already in a tizzy. A little fall to the floor did little to effect her, especially when there was a firm and fuzzy werewolf chest to cushion her fall. Beyond pleasant landings, the jolt led to a certain heavy member jostling abruptly inside of her achingly sensitive pussy. Though her body tried to whine in response to the overstimulation, all she could manage was an open mouth, her moan still breathless and silent, followed by an eventual cracking of a shuddering sigh.

Such silence pervaded the next minute between them. Steadily, bit by bit, their heads stopped spinning. The world came into focus around them, and they became aware of where their bodies were, how they were posed, and what had transpired over the last indeterminable amount of time. Such effort required rest, and what better way to regain one's strength than with one's naked body pressed to the similarly bare form of a lover? So they rested, adjacent, exposed, and content. The fairy was the first one to break the silence, and she used a quiet, breathy chuckle to do so. The wolf raised his head from the floor to take a look at her.

"Wha...what? Oh did..." The beast's head lolled back onto the floor. "Did I say something dumb again, during it all?"

"No! No no, you..." The fairy's response was broken up by another small giggle, then a simple statement. "Steh... Stew's done.... Wolfy... "

"Stew? Oh the...." The beast's head swayed once more, getting a glance at the clock that hung above the fireplace. A fanged smirk appeared on his face as he looked at the new resting places of the clock hands, followed by a bemused chuckle. "Damn... have you been timing us?" Though they weren't quite on the mark, two hours and fifteen minutes wasn't far off the mark at all. The weighty scent of garlic, herbs and elk meat had suffused the air white the two had gone wild at each other's bodies.

The fairy managed a brief chuckle. With strength returning to her limbs, she managed to lift herself onto her elbows, so she could look her beast square in the face. "Mhf, kinda... you've pounded me stupid enough times for... for..." Her eyes briefly fluttered shut, and her mouth opened. A couple soft breaths left her lips as she adjusted, that beastly rod inside her stirring about the heavy load. Then, as she bit her lip, she managed to recapture enough composure to speak. "Fuck... I... You... usually take about two hours... Just scaled up my usual recipe a bit and... there we go! The perfect amount of time to cook some elk and stuff a fairy!"

The wolf couldn't help but smirk at the combination of lust and logistics. His cock pulsed again, and she shivered. Another pulse, and she gave up the upright fight, falling down against his chest fur. His heavy hand rested gently on her head, stroking as he asked,"Alright then... dinner time?"

"Mhf, hell no." With a snap of her fingers, the flames beneath the pots began to slowly die down, and she nuzzled against the softness of wolf fur. "We're laying here... and enjoying this a bit more."

The wolf sighed, his smile now wide and persistent. He laid back on the floor once more, and his next words slipped out with a growl. "Sounds perfect, puppy."