Fly 02

Story Info
Fly leaves real hand and feet prints this time.
2.4k words
2
805
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fly 02

Well, leave a few sex position hand prints around and the word spreads like wild fire, right? I mean, for someone who really couldn't get a date before leaving a few hands prints around, well, I had my fair of date offers after that! But it gave me chance to be selective at the same time too!

And play match maker at the Quad.

"Willy, that's a big "ask" of me, but I appreciate how you haven't tried to fag on me and I know this must be important to you if you were willing to sneak me away and into the 3rd Quad area, so I'll help you, Willy, but I will not be held responsible for any and all results nor can I make any promises, so?"

"Well, I think it goes without saying that neither of us will ever say anything about this Fly and I have it from a good source that one of your Condo neighbors holds certain mixers from time to time, but the dress code is hard to come by, so?"

"Well, Willy, it's not like I have first hand information except for one time when there was a dress code emergency, but wearing fishnets over sheer pantyhose seems to be the key. Also, your over pants get checked at the door for the rest of the evening, so."

Oh, so that's why Butch has such a dress code then. To weed out those who have to think about it first, right? Like Willy was doing when I mentioned he had to wear fishnets over pantyhose, so this was a waste of time in the 3rd Quad area.

"I'll do it, Fly! I mean, I don't have to shave my legs or anything, right Fly? I mean, I still play Volleyball on the night league, so?"

"Oh, trust me, Willy, that one time I went to one of Butch's man mixers, I mean, Butch and his men like their men to be manly men, so. I mean, I ran over there is just my jammies and I wasn't thought of much more than the servant fem boy, so your hairy and manly legs will fit right in! And the dress code emergency that I tended too was Conrad's bra malfunction, but you don't need to worry about wearing a bra. I mean, that guy Conrad actually needs to wear a bra, so."

"Alright, Fly, so what will I owe you for setting this up and keeping it quiet then?"

Oh, oh, there would be a payment due, but I put that on hold until I had validation that my Condo neighbor Butch was up for a new victim, I mean, game watcher, right?

"Oh, there you are, Fly, LOL, I feel like a secret agent or maybe a drug dealer handing you off this baggie of flour, LOL."

"Hush, Lara! But nice touch with the wrinkled up brown paper bag. Anyways, you know I'm having seconds thoughts now, right?"

"Fly, I know you're curious about things and I know how nervous you get about those things, so, take a few deep breaths and just hang out for a while and see where the night leads you then. I mean, you still want me to sneak in a few photos, right Fly?"

"I do, Lara, but are you sure that won't be too weird for you? I mean, these might be real hand prints that I leave behind this time, so?"

"Well, Fly, if this were a manly man thing, yea, it would be weird for me to see, but the truth is, you don't really have a manly man body, Fly, so it should just be standard old college dorm room sex stuff, LOL, I think. I mean, side by side 101 was always our last class, so."

I mean, folks, listen, when I said in the last chapter that I really needed to take a class, LOL, I didn't mean side by side 101 or anything. Unless it was an online course, of course. With high-def transmission.

"Well now, this must be a special night then, Fly! Two brown paper bags! So, what gives with that then, Fly?"

"Oh, um, Hank, the big paper bag is burgers from "Burnt Burgers" and I brought them to feed the people here at the Quad and the smaller bag is for a "at home" college course that I'm currently taking on cave paintings, so."

"Cave paintings, huh? I was wondering about that, Fly. I mean the Quad isn't exactly caves, but I could see where they might be some graffiti on the stone walls, so."

Pause please while I try to interpret Lara's secret agent eye blinking morse code. Oh, okay, I get it.

"Hank, would you help me by passing around the bag of burgers, please? I mean, you take the bag and go that way around the Quad and I'll go this way around the Quad and announce that you're on your way with burgers, alright?"

"Oh, well then, it sounds like we will meet in the middle then, Fly, so cool."

Ahh, no, I don't understand morse code, but a gazillion blinks a minute must mean "move on" or something, so.

"Fly, I've heard that you brought burgers for us tonight, right?"

[Whips out two paper wrapped burgers from behind back]

"Hmm, I always knew there were like five reasons that I always liked you, Fly. By the way, is it just me or have you been dressing a little differently lately, hmm?"

"Oh, Mickey, um, I suppose a couple of somebody's caught me recently in a certain state of undress and those couple of somebody's may have said that I shouldn't be afraid or ashamed to, well, show a little more, so."

[Munch, munch, munch, munch]

"LOL, are those couple of somebody's your house mom's, Lara and Marci? And that was just a joke, so don't get mad, but everyone gets a kick out of your weird relationships with the girls. Anyways???"

[Swoosh, like a little clown car, two more burgers from behind the back]

"I thought you might be hungry, Mickey and I knew the bag of burgers wouldn't make it all of the way around the entire Quad, so."

[Munch, munch, munch, munch]

"Huh, so we're having sex then, right Fly?"

Huh, back at him, right? Or is that how things work these days? Just flat out ask about having sex?

"And what's with the little flashlight, Fly?"

"It's an official piece of cave painting explorer equipment, Mickey!"

And please take notice that I did not respond to his original question. But maybe don't take too much notice for how I rubbed his full belly to make sure his belly was full. Again, I was just exploring and all, so.

"Fly, I don't know how to break this to you, but the Quad stone structure isn't really all that big and it's no older than 100 years, so finding ten thousand years old cave paintings is a long shot, so?"

"Mickey, can I just be in charge for ten minutes then? I mean, I just filled your belly and all, so."

"Oh, well then, lead the way Indiana Daphne!"

Whew! I am no nerd queen Velma, so.

"Oh, oh, oh, I like it when you're in charge, Fly! And OMG, you're wearing camo undies too!"

"Hold the flashlight still, Mickey! And brace me while I remove my socks too."

"Oh, you're getting completely naked for me, Fly?"

"Oh, um, no Mickey, um, I thought that you might like it if I kept my undies on so that they could just be pushed to the side, but I need my feet bare, so?????"

"Snap, I mean, damn, Fly, that might be true, but I'll work on getting over that! Also, if you just back up a smidge while you remove your socks, I mean."

Hmm, guys and their lap dances, right? Or dry rubs or whatever it's officially called.

[Snap, video, snap, video, snap, video, snap]

"Snap! Fly, your body!"

"Listen, Mickey, I need you to pick me up and cradle in your arms, LOL, and over your third arm for a quick moment. And then I assuming that what happens next won't freak you out since you're about to take me from behind, so."

Yea, Mickey heard "bounce my butt off of his hard dick" and not much more, so when Lara popped around the Quad wall and started to dip my hands and my bare feet into the paper bag to cover them with cave painting flour, well, nope, that didn't freak him out.

"Is this really happening then, Fly?"

"Oh, it's happening and I'm ready for it, so plop me down, nope, a little closer to the wall, almost, plop me down now, Mickey!"

10, a perfect landing of 10 folks! Also, my leaning forward sex position against the stone wall, another 10, a perfect 10! I think. I mean, Mickey was a guy who wanted a piece of boy butt leaning up against the stone wall, so, LOL, a 5 would have been fine, right?

"Oh, oh, oh, Mickey, oh, I'm sorry that I forgot that I couldn't help you put the condom on because of the flour on my hands, so, oh, oh, so, so, this is sex then, ooh, ooh, oh."

[Snap, video, snap, video, snap, video, snap]

"Keep talking, Fly, I'm getting with it, ugh, ugh, ugh, oh, this is tight sex, Fly, ugh, ugh, ow, ow."

"Can't talk, Mickey, oh, oh, oh, trying to keep my hands and feet still for perfect imprints, oh, oh."

"You a freak, Fly? Ugh, ugh, ow, ow, ow, ugh."

[Snap, video, snap, video, snap, video, snap]

"Still, oh, oh, still figuring some things out, Mickey, ow, ow, ow, ooh, ooh, oh, snap."

"Ow, ow, ugh, your buns wiggle nicely, Fly, ow, ow, ug, ug, ug."

"Oh, you should feel the wiggle on the inside, Mickey, oh, ooh, ooh, can we call it, Mickey?"

[Snap, video, snap, video, snap, video, snap]

Yea, LOL, ask a guy to call it quits before his balls boiled over, right? Or ask that question at just the right time!

"(Huff, wheeze, puff, wheeze, huff) I win, Fly!"

"(OMFG, that wasn't what I expected!) You win, Mickey, you definitely won, wow."

"Alright Fly, (wheeze, huff, puff) now that's freaky!"

"Hush, Mickey! It's your man juice and this is exactly where it would landed if it would have drained out of my butt ten thousand years ago if you did me raw while I was leaving cave paintings behind, so."

Alright, alright, it was a little freaky to empty the condom onto the ground, but I just wanted my cave paintings to be authentic, so shut it! I promise, that will never happen again.

[Snap, video, snap, video, snap, video, snap]

"Fly, alright, but I'll trade you next time. We'll make it extremely authentic by not using a condom and you can drop your undies completely, so (wheeze, huff, puff)?"

"Oh, um, Mickey, can we update that trade to include, OMG, never again in a public place? That started to wear on me after just a moment, so, like a bed? Like my bed? Or at least inside of my Condo if this position is something that you liked? And add a tube of gel to the deal, so?"

"Add that Lara lurks in background again and sold!"

"Well, that's up to Lara, but I would better about her letting both of her boobs out in a more private place too, so???"

"(Sold, oops, excuse me boys, but sold.)"

"Lift me up so that my imprints remain intact then, Mickey."

LOL, like a puppy dog!

"Good evening, everyone, this is Gale Storms from TV3 reporting live from the site of the old stone structure affectionally known as the Quad where scientist have just discovered what appears to be cave paintings of hand and feet prints that may prove to ten of thousands of years old, which would be a remarkable find for the city of Middleton if all of this pans out. Um, you, Miss, what do you think about these findings and have you been known to hang out down here at the Quad, hmm? And turn just a little more sideways for the benefit of our male viewers, so."

"Oh, hi TV land, I'm Lara Lancaster and these are real gifts from the heavens above and all of us who have ever popped a beer or drop our undies here inside of the Quad have always felt that there was something special within these old stone walls. I don't know if you realize this, Gale Storms, but every baby that was conceived within the Quad all have four letter names and it all started with the village outcast lady who may or may not have left those sexy hand and feet prints just inside of the 2nd Quad area tens of thousands of years ago. However, I do know that, well, Gale Storms, haven't you been here before then, hmm?"

"Ag, oh, ooh, I mean, it's not like my three children, Jack, Jill and Mark all have four letter names or anything, but back to the cave paintings. So, you think it may have been the village outcast lady of the night then, Lara?"

"Well, it wasn't our local modern times outcast, Fly, that's for sure."

"Fly? Who is this mysterious Fly then, Lara Lancaster?"

"Oh, just ask your male viewers about Fly. He's a peach and has a peach of an ass, oops, can I say that his ass is juicy like a peach on TV, Gale Storms?"

"Well, no, Lara Lancaster, but live TV, right? So, about...."

"Well, then I can say that his juicy ass doesn't have a spot of peach fuzz on it then, Gale Storms, right? He is so smooth. I mean, ask your hubby, I mean, your male viewers, Gale Storms, so?"

Well, Lara was just running her mouth on TV, that's all. I mean, I may or may not have been out of my shell enough to flirt around the grocery store and the hardware store and the big box store and the boots store since I left those now famous hand and feet imprints at the Quad, but only Mickey, Lara and Marci know exactly how fuzzy my butt isn't, so.

End Fly 02