All Comments on 'Fly Away'

by littleOneWon

Sort by:
  • 138 Comments (Page 2)
gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 2 years ago
Cynical and Strange Story

Let’s see - the wife gets a Harley, a new Mustang, a new house that gets repaired for free, lots of vacations with her new lover, and then a new fiancé via an orgy whilst husband pays for everything and dies of cancer. Are we having fun yet?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

what? .... I kept waiting for some kind of payback for the slut wife. But everything she touched, turned into gold. The beginning of the story, just painted her as someone who was going thru a crisis, or bored with life. Then, she pretty much destroys her loving husband, so she can live extravagantly on his dime! At the end, she is back in a loving relationship with a man who helped gang rape her, while she plays the saint, helping her husband end his life.

I did t find this story to be believable. One star.

dallasgentleman020dallasgentleman020over 1 year ago

Great character development as she grew as person and realized what was important then, and how she could make repentance then.

I was inspired!! Ignore the boo birds!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The husband was the worst character in the story. He is as over bearing, controlling, uptight, and wouldn’t recognize an orgasm if he ever saw one. On top of that he couldn’t get a hard on and refused to go anything about it. She needed to leave this ignorant religious fanatic.

JH4FunJH4Funover 1 year ago
Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Your story was of such a depth that most people who read it would not understand the imagery or the thought behind creating such a tale. This is not to say that readers on this site are dumb/stupid. Just the opposite readers come to this site to read mostly sex stories with BTB, RAAC, or live your best life. Finding a story such as this is a unique reading experience which most would not anticipate on this site.

There are many great writers on this site who have imagination just as wonderful as yours. There are others who have dark sides that scare the shit out of all of us, leaving us wondering what we have gotten ourselves into as we read their stories. It is this hodgepodge of writers and readers that make this site a unique place to go and enjoy a couple of hours here and there.

In your story you lay out a cheating wife who goes through many different trials and tribulations only to make a full circle back to where she started. What makes your story so unique is the way you told it from a perspective that had a religious undertone. In my opinion I believe that undertone was intentional and allowed the story to have the depth that people truly were moved by. This includes myself.

While my comment at the start may seem arrogant claiming that many people would not understand the depth and breadth of your story. That is true it is an arrogant comment, but I believe that your story was inspired through in-depth look into your imagination and soul. I say this because the imagery created from the details of the cheating, the escalation of the cheaters desire and the impact of those actions were easily drawn from the words on your pages. It is that imagery that creates the review of a person’s actions in order to improve the life around them. The interjection of Luke, his brother (the elders replacement at the church) were touches to the story that allowed it to continue being relatable.

The beauty of the imagery created when Tim passed from this plane of existence into the next allowed the passing of his former wife to her future with Luke. I want to say again that this is just my opinion and I believe that you have created a wonderful story with imagery tying what could be real-life into your tale. To me this is why your story earned the rating ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I gave it.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The slut won. Terrible story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

well little shitone... the overbearing manner of the MC and his justification of woman being inferior in the marriage needs to be shit on! Hope u allow your wife to breath without having to take ur permission ??

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[04.11.22]

Excellent portrayal of the dissolution of a marriage and then the (albeit brief) reconciliation.

Very good!

11/10!!!!!

WolfOfTheWorldWolfOfTheWorldover 1 year ago

She was a bitch, but it was only after Tim refused to modernize his beliefs that she became a whore. She was there for him at the last, like he had been there for her when her house was damaged.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A well written story about an evil woman and naive man

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A whore no matter how long you look at it not sure why the next wimp wants the slut

gentle_touch4ugentle_touch4uover 1 year ago

I love this story. God is Love and wants us to learn to love one another. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You keep coming up with the unexpected story lines. Well written and realistic,done well. Did I like it??Not really.As presented by you, I did not like her at all. Did not like him either.But they were real. It's hard to like a story that a reader cannot like either MCs. Also hard to accept your ending of 'happy ever after' for the wife. But that's also real life. Life's not a fairy tale. We do not always get what we deserve,good or bad...JZK...keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

she just a nasty whore , what do you expeck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A sad story which brought my tears.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In a karmic twist, Luke proved to be a murderous sexual sadist who, after isolating her from all contact with others, tortured her to death over the course of several months. By the time of her death, her nipples and labia were largely necrotic as a result of Luke's persistent attention to those areas of her body.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, that’s about a cheerful as root canal surgery (without anesthetic).

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianabout 1 year ago

Much better than your response to “A Letter to Isabel”. This one made me cry but then my 1st wife cheated on me with both men and women so I understand Tim’s pain. Tim was wrong. He didn’t use his “authority” properly and obviously neither communicated much in their marriage. His wife was a bitch only worrying about herself. She lost Tim to cancer - big deal. She had Luke. Amazing to think you named a rapist and sadist after one of the disciples. MtM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As with all the best stories, the perspective of the reader determines the meaning they derive from the characters' behavior and the unfolding of events. Glancing at a few of the comments preceding my own it is clear that statement has been amply demonstrated by the varying negative as well as the varying positive reviews.

The bottom line for me in coming to conclusions is two-fold: Did the author WRITE well in terms of their composition skills such that the story flowed logically from point to point and the characters behave in a believable manner--which doesn't have to be rational, as much of human behavior is decidedly irrational.

Secondly, did I come away from reading the story either entertained at the creativity of the author's imagination...or with an aroused libido because of the author's depiction of characters who emphatically torched one of my erotic triggers--set me on fire, so to speak. If the author wrote well, then either or both aspects of the Second concern will ALWAYS evoke a very positive evaluation from me.

This was not an erotic tale--but it hit all the other targets with bulls' eyes.

So, littleOneWon please keep writing in whatever venue you choose; I will always choose one of your creations as being worth the gamble to read without worrying that I'm wasting my time. Thanks for sharing your gifted imagination with us. A BIG 5 out of 5.

MLJ

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 1 year ago

Couldn’t finish the first page. I give up

Tim_the_cajunTim_the_cajunabout 1 year ago

Wow what a story. So innovative. A great read. Please keep writing and thanks.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

Not normal fare for Literotica, but very well written and a good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The story was well conceived but the clap trap about religious rights left me flat. I was raised Catholic and we all know what money grubbing, deceitful. dishonest people they turned out to be…. God is within and around us and this other nonsense it self serving at best.

Buster2UBuster2U9 months ago

Cheating whore! 5 stars for writer

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This story left me with mixed feelings about it. Definitely different than other stories.

mndhanson017mndhanson0179 months ago

Luke only fell for the same woman that was once his wife, Jamie. Guess she never told Luke about how she cheated on Tim, kind of disappointing on the ending, while I don't want people to die, but the wrong one did. She was selfish the whole way, using Tim's money for herself, she never apologized for that. Probably won't tell the family of how she met Luke. But overall, they both failed to communicate, but Tim did deserve better, he changed and could have left her to suffer.

XluckyleeXluckylee9 months ago

Good story. Sad story. 5 stars from Xluckylee

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hate that the wronged person suffered and died and the person that wronged him ended up with a happy ever after. That's just wrong on so many ways!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Up and down like a yo yo so I gave it average pissed off then smiling and then

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Bitch needs to be horribly murdered.

KiwihunterKiwihunter8 months ago

How can you trust the judgment of a grown man who still has an imaginary friend. They're all just nutbars who deny science and put their faith in superstition. That is what killed Tim in this story. His belief in something that doesn't exist precluded his believing in something that does and would have saved his life.

This crazy belief also killed his marriage as it was killing him. As you sow, so shall you reap. That's science, not religion.

photogman18photogman188 months ago

Good men are hard to find and they are usually taken for granted and abused. A good, tumultuous, emotional story

LanmandragonLanmandragon6 months ago

A good example of how religion confuses and damages mankind

payenbrantpayenbrant6 months ago

Talk about someone not understanding their own religion at all. Second read.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

@Lanmangragon —your incisive analysis notwithstanding, it’s a work of fiction, meaning it didn’t really happen, it’s made up. Get it? So much for your “ example” of the roll of religion in mankind’s “damage.”

Try saving your inspiration for your crowd who is interested in it, few though they may be.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Really deep @kiwi, did you come up with that all by yer self? I didn’t see anything in the story that suggested that Tim’s religiosity kept him from getting medical treatment, but rather it was his general reluctance, as is the case with many older, more traditional folks, to discuss matters involving their “privates,” regardless of whether or not they are religious, and even with doctors. Try not to reach and stretch so hard to find religious conflict when it’s just a story. And “sowing” and “reaping” is, indeed, as much scripture as it is science. Indeed, I’ve seen it in scripture, but actually haven’t seen that text in any scientific abstract, but perhaps you have. Care to enlighten us further in less than a million words filled with things like “pneumbra” and the like?

Busman19639Busman196395 months ago

Not usually into sad stories but this was a nice one. Didn’t agree with everything but it’s just fictional.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Beautiful story. I gave it 5 stars

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlittleOneWon@littleOneWon
I write as hobby. I try to avoid formula pieces as much as possible. No came home early, found a car in the driveway, etc. Having said that, it's probably impossible to make a completely new story. As the good book says, "There's nothing new under the sun." I'm sure that stori...

SIMILAR Stories