All Comments on 'Fly Away'

by littleOneWon

Sort by:
  • 138 Comments
secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

Barely a likeable character in this story, apart from the kids, who feature only in the background. Tim is a dinosaur and a chump, Holly's story begins with some understandable reasons for why the marriage is failing but then she turns into a queen bitch, Steffen is scum, and Luke is a weird but convenient Mary Sue. Less said about God, the better. Feels like a re-enactment of Job's story, but even worse than the biblical tale. Writing's not bad, but the story and characters make it a pointless read.

appaloosa1453appaloosa1453over 3 years ago

Wow a story whetr the wifes a whore and gets away with and please for the love of God dont wrap cuck shit in the Bible

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 3 years ago
Story Inaugurated the Ripple Effect with Random Yet Credible Repercussions Very Nicely

Something Lost. Something Gained. That's how the story went from start to finish. I admired how nobody became a complete cliche incarnation of an individual virtue or vice.

Ergo the obvious score

Full marks *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No

No

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

1 star

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
Nice story but....

She was still a slut. How she left her faithful husband and became a slut whore for her lover is beyond infidelity. She was a selfish bitch and didn't deserve shit. Tim was a good and forgiving man. He forgave her for her indiscretions, I would have kicked her to the curb and NOT helped her in any way. She deserved to be burned for what she done to her family and husband. The ending, for me, was bad and sad. Overall, the characters were nicely done - made a person feel anger towards her, and the storyline was fine. It was a little different from most cheating wife stories. I have it only 2 stars because there was no revenge and didn't like the references about the religious aspect in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It does not work that way

According to the Christian Faith, one does not earn "points" to get into Heaven. One Cannot earn one's way into Heaven. To get into Heaven one must be sinless. Humans are not perfect, thus they are not sinless. So, on their own, humans are not able to enter Heaven. At All. But, through the Sacrifice of Jesus Christ, on the Cross at Calvary, one can accept the free Gift of Forgiveness and be made sinless, thus one is able to enter into Heaven. How does own accept this Gift? By believing that Jesus is The Son of God and that His Sacrifice paid for your sin debt.

Just wanted to clarify what the basic Christian belief is regarding entry into Heaven.

darthnader19darthnader19over 3 years ago
Amazing

Really enjoyed the story. amazing work cant wait to see more stories from you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
stupid

The place of the selfish, licentious whore is in hell.A selfish whore destroyed the family, abandoned her husband, engaged in kinky sex, participated in orgies.SHE IS BAD WOMAN, BAD WIFE, BAD MOTHER, BAD GRANDMA. bad person.The story itself is a pseudo-religious gibberish that justifies immoral behavior 0*

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
I have mixed feelings.

However, there is always room for redemption, or there should be. I fully realize where I am when I say this, but putting sex ahead of the relationship is about as foolish as can be. Sad she learned that lesson so late, but she's not the first and she won't be the last.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sorry

I gave this story a one star.....not because it was not well written but you committed the one sin I cannot forgive literotica writers for.

You left this guy without any pride......and even on his death bed you wrote it in that the very women who abandoned him, destroyed him, and took his money to pay for her fun life ......he had to put up with her, looking down on him as he's helpless. You could not give him a dignified death of just being their with his children at the last?.

ONE STAR

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
not really for me

All along I kept thinking about how she is getting away with so much yet she complains.

She is getting good money.

She has the ex that takes care of her.

She has a boyfriend that gives her all the sex she can handle.

she still has some relationship with family, yet strained, but she doesn't care.

She travels, she plays, she has toys.

She gets her fantasy threesome.

Gets a new loving man.

Gets her son back....

This is a great how to for any cheating slut wife. I am not always a BTB guy but in this case I would have preferred she not turn out so picture perfect. Maybe an incurable but not fatal STD from the loser boyfriend so she has to live without sex forever?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

"That's from Ephesians 5:22-33, Holly." "Yes, Tim, I'm familiar with those words. I don't think they apply to the modern world.

Sorry Dolly (yes I knoe it is Holly), but the whole Bible is applicable or none of it is! You choose, God doesn't choose for you, He only died for you to give you the choice of going to Hell or Heaven. You chose Hell.

And you extract is incomplete, because Paul went on to say Husbands love your wives as Christ loved the church... Enough to forgive and love it forever.

So What did you say to god, Lady?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

A very uplifting story. People do things in life they regret, Christianity shows them the way back. It's not that you have to use religion as a crutch, it can be done on your own, but for some it makes it easier.

FireFox59FireFox59over 3 years ago
Holy Shit

What a fucked up bunch of characters in this story. The kids seemed like the only normal ones but we really don't know much about them. Not a bad story but just not my taste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What she desrves will hit her when she leasts expects it.

" Deep down, I realized that I didn't deserve either one."

God, isn't that the truth. What an entitled cunt! Hopefully, Karma's waiting for her for when she least expects it. But really, who meets their soul mate let alone a nice guy at a gang bang. What deluded fucked up people.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Wow

A truly amazing story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Congrats.

I congratulate you on writing a well balanced story. You will get flak from both sides of the issue. Just take the B.S. for what it is. Just remember both god. And his son jesus were loving and forgiving. There is no perfect human.To ask for forgiveness of our sins and to repent is enough to be forgiven.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The fundamental lesson of the story is to stay away from superstitious people altogether.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
That’s the problem with religions generally

They cause division and have been the cause of more wars than anything else.

Hopefully we”re now growing out of such childish beliefs

MwestohioMwestohioover 3 years ago

Good start with a different perspective and then it went off the rails

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A selfish slut story..

Designed to look like a spiritual abracadabra !!! Either a wimp or a slut .. not a single character worth mention

Don’t leave your day job please

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Well written

Very well written, but in the end she was just another cheating wife. You can write like Hemingway, but you have to have a lead character to care about. You just don’t.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well, I liked it.

She had a boring, controlling husband and wanted more. Got it, found it wasn't so great and learned a lesson or two. All too realistic for the idiots here who want only one of two conclusion, ignoring the fact that life is rarely so simple. I found it an entertaining read. 4*s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
"Since he didn't see our marriage as a partnership, there was no way for us to continue."

Yeah, he was an asshole, but so was she. Unilaterally making major purchases such as a motorcycle and a Mustang are NOT parts of a partnership. As soon as I read this and saw there was 4 Liteotica pages of this, I just skipped to the end and rated it.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Sweet story about a cheating whore who destroyed her husband/family.

Honestly she wasnt worth getting a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Idiotic nonsense

So in the end its like pure crap of bible is true,

No woman deserves such religious man as husbands.

this wife was right to get out of this relationship however she should have done that with right partner with marriage in sight, not care free loose adventure with young guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well written and....

Well written and an easy read. Most writers on this site are afraid to take a religious tone in their stories. Judging from some of the self-righteous commenters, it's not hard to understand why. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmm

What an incredibly unlikable female character.

She murdered her family. She destroyed someone she claimed to love, intentionally.

What a piece of filth.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
re: a selfish slut story

I agree with you, her's another of the well written lovable cuckold stories. Even though he wasn't a cuckold. He was a fucking idiot. I wouldn't help her or better yet I wouldn't want her help. It is well written but it funny how the man dies and NOTHING. The woman dies and its a lazy ending/

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Submit

In context, the sentence right before "wives ... submit" says husbands and, well everyone should submit to each other. Ain't context a bear? Egalitarian Christianity is better theology, years of paternalism notwithstanding. So, a man grasping power by quoting scripture out of context and a woman overreacting and never really getting any character leave us with nobody to care about. Sad.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 3 years ago
The Ultimate Outcome.

So did Holly in all fairness relinquish her passage to heaven to ensure Tim got in.Honestly I think Holly turned her back on not just God,but Tim and her Family for the sake of a mid-life crisis and her punishment was the three curses.

Did Holly pay for any of them,I don't think so,she ended up with Luke,I just hope Holly learned to have faith and try to regain her belief in God,otherwise Holly is damned to hell for all eternity.Cause remember "You Reap,What You Sow" and she needs to repent for her sins.Plain and Simple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I've always wanted to use the phrase, . . .

sentimental clap trap. That was this. Or this is that.

Its not just the contrivance and the bigotry (religious), its the contradictions to the point of being ridiculous, or just mindless.

1) "After that conversation, Tim moved all his clothes to the spare bedroom." And this is supposed to be the man who dominates his wife, demands absolute obedience, and does not accept any questioning of his authority? He moves HIS clothes to the spare bedroom? Shouldn't this tyrant move HER clothes to the spare bedroom, to the front yard?

2) "Soon, dinner became what could only be called "dating." "Meanwhile, my marriage was getting more and more fractured." Uh, what marriage? By that point in the story she is committing intellectual and emotional adultery. She has found a sexual replacement for her husband, she just doesn't have the character, the honesty, the ethics to release her husband from a marriage she has not wanted nor respected for months. At this point she's just another whore wife who wants her cake and to eat it too.

3) "If you try to force me to talk to Elder Simpson, I'll end it right now. I mean it, Tim. Our marriage is in your hands." See number 2 above. Who is she lying to, her husband, herself, or the readers? The husband is still married, the wife has abandoned him. She was just looking for an excuse to bail.

4) "I get that, Holly, but the reasons you've given aren't true and they're very unfair and hurtful to me. If you want to be rid of me that much, then I don't want to deny you your freedom." What? This husband is supposed to be some kind of religious demagogue. What you just portrayed is some whining snowflake. At this point the husband has stopped being a character and has become a clown, and a fool. The wife has spent their joint money on a motorcycle and a sports car, has admitted that she has lied to the court about her marriage conditions, and this self righteous brute just signs divorce conditions that screw him to the wall. Yeah, this poor bitch has really experienced mental cruelty, her own. "Even I thought that it was extreme, but I knew that Steffen and I would need the money." If anything you are exhibiting a woman who is heartless, cruel, and beyond redemption. Oh, but you're gonna try.

5) "I can't believe this man. I've hurt him as much as one person can hurt another, and he talks about forgiving me. What kind of man is this? Why did I turn away from him?" Uh, for some strange cock? Didn't she read the story she's narrating? The husband character has already been turned into some simpering born-again clown. Now the wife is just devolving into a voracious vagina with some extraneous tissue surrounding it to provide nourishment and transportation. "I'll admit to being horny. I had a collection of dildoes, but they weren't giving me much satisfaction. That's why I was pleasantly surprised to see Steffen coming up my sidewalk right after I got home from work.

From here it goes through several religious and psycho-babble distortions of theology, her behavior, and the spiritual meaning of it all. Barf! She can't seem to be honest with herself or the preceding paragraphs: "One of the nurses encouraged us to speak to him and let him know that it was alright for him to let go. I refused to do that. It wasn't alright. I wanted him with me as long as possible." Well, at least until she can get Luke's cock back in her cunt, mouth, and ass. Guess she forgot she's already indicated she will marry Luke, and the sooner the better? Hey, Tim, suck on the morphine a little harder.

Of course the whore rides off into the sunset with her new dumb shit. See, Luke won't engage in any of that cruel religious misogyny. Naw, he just fucks sluts, three men at a time, with a promiscuous whore who he now hopes to marry. Now that's how a real man honors a real woman.

I suspect what we have here is a failure to understand real men, and real women, and true religious understanding and devotion. I don't know what turned you into such a religious bigot, but I hope to hell you get over it.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This could have ...

been a very fine story, but you know almost as much about Christianity as you do particle physics. The misrepresentations and smears of Christianity on this site are banal by now. And, the wife was still a despicable slut. A story with an anti-heroine could be a wonderful change of pace for this site, but the blather about Christianity and marriage being an equal partnership undermined some otherwise interesting writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
4*s

Excellent story. Interesting characters. Emotionally dramatic. Tugging on the heart strings, 😯😥😭. Consistent character development. I realize it can be difficult for a writer not to manipulate their own characters to deliver the message in an obvious manner... For example Martian Slut Ray or Cheater is killed. littleOneWon you didn't and more credit for you 🙂👍💯.

Two items bother me. One, the husband didn't move on, no dating, no sympathy and interest from a church-going lady. Usually it's easier for men to start new relationships in their forties or fifties. Two, wife was married for over 20 years then blew up the marriage, her age was in the mid-forties when she started to change her life. Curious omission, at least it struck me.

Very good, thank you for the entertaining story littleOneWon..... I'm

AMerryman

JonnyRegJonnyRegover 3 years ago

Possibly the most unlikable protagonist ever. An absolutely terrible woman through and through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Rot in hell

I hope she rots in hell a hoar is a hoar

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My mother

I reminded of the time of my mother's passing, because of your story. My wife and I was notified at base of her downward spin 30 days after my father's passing. We rushed from Texas to SC to arrive just forty minutes before her passing. The nurse said the last ability of a loved one was hearing. I whispered in her ear, "we were there and I loved her. I told her to give my love to her parents." They had been to me a second set of parents. When I sat down at her side holding her hand and to wait. I smelled wild flowers. Turning to the nurse I wondered if someone had applied perfume since she never wore any! The nurse said that was not unusual for that smell to occur, some thought it would be angels surrounding her. She passed quickly in peace within minutes. Much of my abilities came from my mon's side of the family who have all passed by now. Some day I will join them.

I appreciated your story.

Bob

pepepilotpepepilotover 3 years ago

Very early on, when I started reading stories on Literotica, I learned that they are all fiction. They are all in the writer's mind. I can not understand why readers insist on bashing a fictional story.

Unfortunately with this story, I have a feeling that it is closer to the truth than many wish to admit. Was she despicable? Of course. Was he a fool? Probably not in his mind. Families are ruined every day, in every nation, by these same types of actions.

But my point is, this is fiction people! I found the story an easy read and enjoyable overall.

OPrimeOPrimeover 3 years ago
Sad

A very selfish wife

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 3 years ago
Bunch of Dimwits

So, just because St. Paul hated women and wrote a dumb letter to the Ephesians, all women should submit to their husbands in everything. Is that what you dimwits are arguing? Did Christ say such a stupid thing? This poor woman was sick of being lorded over and wanted a life. But this author felt compelled to condemn her to misery for daring to challenge a 2000 year old fallacy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
An illuminating parable

Thanks, littleOneWon, for submitting this story. You've given me much more insight into QAnon than I ever thought possible.

blackswordblackswordover 3 years ago

The end doesn't make any sense, the only one punished is the husband. Even after her husband death she has already someone.

skruff101skruff101over 3 years ago

Aww! That’s nice she shits all over her husband and she’s the one who gets the happy ending, this is supposed to be a fantasy stories site, turned out to be more like real life than fantasy.

Ain’t love grand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The divorce in the us is completely unfair. She spent money on a car and motorcycle and her lover flying him all over the world. He husband got financial destroyed then sick and died . She got to play a fake hero to save the day and be helpful while he hubby who she destroyed rotted away . She then is granted this great guy to step right in to be with her. Life is truly unfair if it was fair all that would’ve been cast upon her.

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 3 years ago

Sad story, I never expected the husband to die.

However, I'm Christian but I don't like fundamental Christian like the husband is described. How can she live all those years with only missionary sex and then change within few weeks?

Divorcing before cheating speaks in her favor unlike what happens in a lot of storys on this site, but of course it's selfish.

nestorb30nestorb30over 3 years ago

I don't know, maybe I am wrong but I don't think she is a bad person. Husband never wanted to do anything, was domineering and used religion as an excuse and refused to do anything about his erectile disfunction. ( Which if he had would have detected the cancer). So Holly has had enough of everything being by his say so and gets a divorce. She doesn't have sex with Steffon until at least after the papers are signed.

So exactly how is she a bad person for wanting to live life and do enjoyable things?

will_shakespearewill_shakespeareover 3 years ago

The user skruff101 spams comments on all cuck stories saying something sarcastic and finishing with 'aint love grand?'

This story is fucking wierd, paranoid, irrational and sad - downright tragic. I hate it. Things happen for a reason, medical, mental - generally environmental or otherwise, but not because a bearded invisible sky man commanded it so.

Hardday1953Hardday1953over 3 years ago
There comes a time

I am the oldest one left in my family up and down the line. My time is not far away now. Do you have hope, or are you just number? Do believe in things unseen. Can you be separated in love from those who loved you even in their death? I think not! Thank you, Jesus.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

The bitch got everything she wanted. She only went back in guilt when he was dying. The selfish egotistical bitch she was. If there is a hell she is still going there to burn.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

No l downgraded the story to 1/5, it was after all a cuck tale

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Was this a loving wife story?

In the end what? The bitch end up with a new boyfriend Luke and a bright future? All forgiving just because in the end she did the ex-husband a favor? How does this sad story fit in the loving wife category? *

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

A well told and interesting story, but "Fly away, my love." That is probably the most ridiculous sentence in the whole story! A whore who thoughtlessly leaves the man of her life, the father of her children and the caring family father because he has ED? And the whore dares to put the word love in her mouth? Your train of thought doesn't make sense to me. Her divorced husband, whom she loves oh so much, has not yet completely died, so she is already planning the time afterwards with her lover! All your care has only grown out of the great guilt and fear of the curses. This woman and all women who act in this way are said to become infected with HIV and suffer a slow and painful death. That is compensatory justice!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Isn't it too bad...

That most of the commenters did not understand the story?

Perhaps too deep for them.

matuateneiramatuateneiraabout 3 years ago
A genuinely original and thought provoking story

I am amazed at the number of commenters who seem to have fixed ideas about how a story should work out. They seem to assume that characters should be either completely good or completely bad, and that the bad characters should end up getting punished, and the good characters should end up happy. I am grateful to read a story like this where people are sometimes good and sometimes bad, and people try to be realistic about what will make them happy. Also dealing with a marriage partner who no longer provides enough to keep the marriage happy is a real issue. Sometimes like here there is no perfect answer. People try to balance being fair to themselves with being fair to others, knowing that there is no decision that will be without personal pain. I thoroughly enjoyed the goodwill shown by the characters as Tim came to his end. It is great to have an author like this exploring characters with unique qualities. Thank you LittleOneWon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Not true love

She’s excepted to marry her lover in church with a dying man who she abandoned! Fuck her!

fritz51fritz51about 3 years ago
What a collection of characters...

Tim, who I'm guessing draws the most sympathy, was a hard core, my way or the highway guy. Straight arrow, but nonnegotiable was his middle name.

Luke and his preacher brother share a sleaze award, having promoted the wife's contact with her newest lover, while Tim is at his likely last visit to church. That's tacky on steroids.

Her first cheating lover doesn't rate mention.

And the largest piece of shit - Holly. Who dumps her husband, account of E.D. What happened to "in sickness and in health?" Has the gall to do her fliting around with her fuck buddy on the alimony money she weaseled out of her divorce poor husband. Has the nerve to seek him out when her house goes to shit. Does step up to help with his end of life situation, but does the ultimate betrayal. Takes him to church, and in front of God and everybody, flaunts Tim's replacement.

I was hoping her 3rd misfortune was going to be a STD death sentence, but she gets to slide off into glory. Fuck her.

This was still well written and drew a lot of emotion out of me. 5*s.

FullyLoadedUKFullyLoadedUKabout 3 years ago

The only ones truly punished by the wife’s betrayal is he ex husband and her children.

She gets a caring man as a replacement after some sleazy actions that make regret leaving to some degree. Caring for him in the end was just to easy her guilt. The church scene tells us that.

lujon2019lujon2019about 3 years ago

So . . . what kind of moron sells three vehicles to buy one ADA compliant mini van to transport ONE person to church ONE time when you can rent one for a few hundred dollars?

numbnutz49numbnutz49about 3 years ago

Let me start by commenting on the ending. This part of the story was very moving and had great depth so over all, it was a satisfying end especially if you believe in ultimate forgiveness and reconciliation with the events of life. However, like other commenters, Holly is not a likeable person. In fact, she's probably one of the most self absorbed "wives" ever on this site. Part of it is her rebellion against the tenets of her "faith" and some due to the her very conservative upbringing. For this site, I'm sure that some scores are based on wanting her to experience long-term pain. Instead, it seems she is rewarded for having some remorse.

Keep writing LittleOneWon! Your content keeps getting better. Throw us a BTB bone every now and then!

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobabout 3 years ago

It has certainly drawn the comments!! I thought it was extremely well written with an interesting and well developed cast of characters. Now I have to read the rest of the stories by this author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So, were supposed to believe the messages on the phone WERE from God?

DGHear2DGHear2almost 3 years ago

Very well written story. It's the type that make you think. I gave it 5* and it deserved it.

DG Hear

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a fucked up selfish self serving bitch...and she gets the creams nd the cake at the end? That was a saaaad written tale which punished Tim for doin the right thing at all times! There is no god...and if there is one he helps only those who do bad things!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Wow. Stunningly powerful and well-written!

Karn9Karn9almost 3 years ago

Stunning, very powerful and a heart wrenching story... 10*

GamblnluckGamblnluckalmost 3 years ago

Powerfully written from the viewpoint of a whore of an exwife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

As I recall all the stories in the Bible were the inspired words of God but written by men. While inspired by actual events but still written by men. Also many theologians believe that Pauls letters to the Ephesians were written by his followers who tried to convey Paul's belief that by following the love of God for us we would be better to others. Still the writtings were influenced by the thinking of society of that time and when the writings for the Bible were selected around 200 AD the entries was a very male centric organization...the church in Rome.

OvercriticalOvercriticalalmost 3 years ago

A Strange Mix

This was a well-constructed story mixing the supernatural, the religious and the practical ways of life. If you discount the curses and just look at what Holly went through and what she learned you get the message about life's teachings. Everything has its consequences and you have to anticipate a lot of them or you'll get caught short later on. It's hard (to say the least) to sit down before you doing anything significant in your life and asses what the positive and negative outcomes of a planned action might be, but it makes sense to do that. Holly should have had a thorough and complete inspection done on her new house - they would have found the mold and rot or would have been responsible for the outcome. Maxell's accident couldn't have been anticipated nor Tim's cancer although Tim should have gone through a thorough physical exam when the ED hit. Every man should have a urologist's number in his contact list. So probably the lease deserving member of this cast comes out ahead. Holly is chastened and battered, but connecting with Luke puts her ahead of the game when it is all over. And the most deserving of them, Tim, ends up in the cemetery. What do they say?: Life is unfair and tough to take....and then you die. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This left me with a crappy taste in my mouth. She deserves nothing but pain. Ni reconciliation with her family and no love Interest in Luke. I fully understand why BTB is so enticing

fritz51fritz51almost 3 years ago

This was my second read f this one. Well written, deserves a great score, but... I frickin' hate Holly for so many reasons.

*She elected to bail on her marriage without so much as an attempt to allow Tim a chance to meet her have way.

*She had the nerve to ruin Tim financially, using his money for her and her boy toy to take exotic trips, etc.

*Came whining to him about her misfortune prophecies.

*Makes a big show out of taking care of Tim at the end... but-

*As Tim's last hours are upon him, she still only thinking of her selfish future. Talking to Luke at the church about their future marriage even when her ex-husband, who continued to support HER, is as tacky as a selfish bitch can be.

*May she burn in Hell!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

freakin asinine story. what a lousy ending. minus 10 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So much contradictions from the wife's viewpoint. If it is intended, then you have created a very evil and unlikable wife.

The way the husband's character is written is a contrivance. He exist as both the villain in the wife's view and also place where the writer can direct his 'criticism' of religion.

Overall, no character are likable and the wife is to antagonizing as the main character. Unfortunately that makes this story hard to like.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Evil, yep. She pretty much killed her husband to have her way. Thats what I got out of it. I am guessing she was in her 50's or 60's. Perhaps her mind snapped or something. Guess it takes all kinds to do evil. Even Hitler didn't think he was evil, so it's natural for her to think the same.

mdadaminmdadaminalmost 3 years ago

a very ad story

the author painted the wife as a person who have needs and she wants them to be fulfilled even over the dead body of her mirage

she has a sex relation during she was married and she destroyed a very good man just to fulfil her selfish sexual fantasies

*She did not give Tim a chance to meet her have way or to tried to convince him that she had sexual needs.

*She ruined Tim financially, using his money for her and her boy toy to take exotic trips, which means that she let her lover use Tim's money while he was using her body too for his enjoyment.

*she had the nerve to go to Tim complaining about the curs which is a joke by the way , the author tried to present what happened as a curs!! a collapsed roof is not a curs specially after he got her settlement, the only one who had been cursed in this story is Tim, he is the one who paid for her sexual fun, he is the one who got cancer and died, meanwhile she stayed happy ever after, even while her husband was dying and during his funeral she was making plans for her next marriage, she is is a shit person.

she made a big show out of taking care of Tim at the end in order to win her children back, while she still only thinking of her selfish future. Talking to Luke at the church about their future marriage

JonDoe315JonDoe315almost 3 years ago

him dying and her living made the story absolutely worse than what it was

kamdev99008kamdev99008almost 3 years ago

Heart touching saga....

Payback for our wrongdeeds not limited to our physical pain...

It can be a lifelong bleeding painful scar on our heart and soul

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 2 years ago

That was really depressing. If that was your aim then job well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A really engaging story. It’s not often to find an erotic story featuring a sermon! If this isn’t a story about bad decisions, repentance, grace (forgiveness), and second chances, then I’ve never seen one. For most of us, life is messy. The good and the bad. It seems to me that Love, respect, family, and accomplishment make life worth living. Thanks to the author!

Oh, but I’m not sure ED is an either an indication or a symptom of prostate cancer. For sure ED can certainly be a side effect of prostate cancer treatment.

- prostate cancer survivor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a cruel and evil bitch she is. All thrilled, happy, and excited thinking about how her new boyfriend is already wanting to marry her, while her ex-husband, that she loves so much, is in the next room dying. Judging from the "30 inches at a time" comment from her old boyfriend, her foursome was with three guys who ALL had 10 inch dicks. Really? How lucky for her since it's so incredibly rare to find even one ten-inch dick.

.

Well, since you brought in religion, I think she'll get to spend eternity with her boyfriend Luke. Hopefully, they'll both burn in hell... forever.

bobareenobobareenoover 2 years ago

The religious parts added nothing to the story. No meaningful human consideration of her betrayal was presented, it was obfuscated by the religious. It made the characters far less interesting, and instead of considering the humanity of the betrayal, the story focused on religious morality, even though the wife seemed to have no qualms about her likelihood of burning in hell. When the conflict is played out on that level it doesn't resonate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i wonder?

did the author aim to write the epitome of evil self centred stupid bitch? if so he succeeded 100% and congratulations.

if it was not the goal... sorry if this is harsh: take writing lessons this was one bad peace of sh*#t

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed her travels. LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This author hates women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Okay for crap if that's possible.

No

Just crap

Btrying2Btrying2over 2 years ago

Dang good story. From the woman’s POV - fabulous. Rarely do we get to see in the mind of the female cheater only the pain of the husband who has been betrayed. Before the BTB band starts their shouting, let me point out I do not condone what she did only that I understand her dilemma. His lack of communication and in willingness to work with her concerns plays a big part in what happens to their marriage. Even religious fanatics should be able to see her problems going forward.

Like it or not she realizes she cannot fulfill her vows to him and does the honorable thing and asks for the divorce. Why her lawyer and then she does so in the manner stated is not really presented but is contributory to the pain in this case. A dumb move on part of the lawyer she should have corrected when he pointed out the embarrassment she was causing. Her actions prior to requesting a divorce are tantamount to cheating though she has refrained from out right betrayal.

She waits until she is divorced before the sex. Commendable. Even the BTB bunch should be able to see she has strived to be considerate and compassionate. The pain is coming no matter what. The marriage is over.

His religious beliefs are front and center of the dissolution of this marriage. Irreconcilable differences abound. The marriage was doomed. She took the best route and least hurtful approach. Though none can achieve dissolution without injury to one party who does not want the divorce

My thought all along was he had a cancer even though nothing was said. His religious and privacy concerns masked it. Would it have been different if she knew???

A recent story I re-read contained two women’s approach to their husbands Diminishing abilities. One sought outside sex one coped and consoled her husband, though her husband forced a resolution. Their is middle ground Been there done that.

Her vigilance and care for him as he is devastated by the cancer shows her continuing affection for him.

Great read. Good story. Well written. Emotional story with nice touches. I often wonder why children interject and take sides. Parents are human and have differing needs. Children should not take sides or lambast their parents for human weaknesses. But they do. The other parent should try to counteract this action.

Liked the read. Thanks for sharing Not sure I’ve read your works before but will read more. Thanks. John

xtc5xtc5about 2 years ago

It got a little odd for me, but I still enjoyed it.

Thanks

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

Definitely a different and sad tale and what his wife did to him I believe was unforgiveable and caused his eventual demise. Her coming back at the last was to justify in her mind that she was there for him at the end, too little too late.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I cannot even imagine the responses Holly and Luke will receive when they tell folks in the future that they met when the lover for whom Holly left her first husband (who in reality was already suffering from a terminal illness) invited Luke to be part of her inaugural "airtight event." It seems unlikely that is an initial bonding shared by many married, church going couples. God works in mysterious ways, indeed. Thanks and admiration to the author for a well crafted story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The husband was an overbearing asshole and religious fanatic. He deserved everything he got by refusing to even discuss their problems. The wife had every right to move on from that dinosaur.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fucking Heart breaker! Good story, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A very sad story i can't believe the ending she should have died of AIDS you are very sick

other2other1other2other1about 2 years ago

This is my second time reading this story, and the knot in my gut is still there reading. It is a very well written and story full of pain that leaves you a smoking ruin after you read it.

For the story itself, its the story of an unfaithful bitch that was unrepentant to the end, she screws over her family and its more the family that pays the price, not her. Her grandson almost dies and her ex husband that did nothing dies, yet she finds her next love in the middle of an orgy…

This story hurts, but I can tell there was a lot of thought that went into it. Its in no way a happy story, so I think I will need to find something with a stronger resolution for the next story I read ;)

Now all of that said, thank you for putting the effort into writing and publishing this :)

eljj546eljj546almost 2 years ago
First to leave was Dolly when she married a great young man named Christo.

His first name was Monte. 😁

usaretusaretalmost 2 years ago

My thoughts about this very emotional story, so full of the realism of despair, loneliness , faith, love, and the loss of it all.; has brought my old body and soul to tears. More then several times. This author must have, and I think still does, lived one hell of a life. However emotional it made me, I somehow feel better for reading it. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is a very emotional story with people that are like every person alive. you have ups and downs and some change and some don't. you can not just blame 1 person here, both are

To littleonewon you have toughed on a subject most people would stay away from BUT you have shown love and caring in your people that you brought in to the story and how the pieces fit together and the healing begins and moves on

God works in ways that we will never understand in this would

You have touched us all with this story and I hope we all open our eye and look around and see what we need to change and how we can help make people's lives better

As a vet i see the hurt in my fellow vet eye and there stoy's of life. things that happen to us that we only talk about with each other and in the long run we all have made choices that were right at the time and did not always end right just as in this story

My advice is keep writing from the heart and you can not go wrong 10 Stars

Charolynne

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The problem is if you dedicate your life to a religion then you do it regardless. She lost the plot and got selfish. Had it been another religion she would have been kicked out and no one in that religion would take to her until she repented and came back. Simple as that. Further the Christian scriptures do say what was quoted and it you believe you are held to it. What this woman did was totally against not what the bible says but what God says as the bible is written by God through man. It also says add nothing and take nothing away from it. So those that whish to jump up and down about this, I am only saying what is required. You believe what you want to or not. That is called freedom. Why are there so many Christian religions, they do not go back to the original Greek Scriptures to make a translation. Thus they do what they want to do, which again is changing what it actually says. I have read the Greek and the direct English translation rom the Greek may read backwards and upside down, but you will find a lot of Christian Churches have it wrong. If that is what they want so be it but their teaching are wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Interesting. This woman wants it all, both ways. Why are there so many burn the bitch stories? One man, one woman. That comes from the bible. She wanted to play so she blamed her husband for being a stick in the mud. Basically she got bored with her life and wanted more. Well let the bible quote itself. "He that endures to the end will be saved". The bible as they say, Gods Word, condemns out right, fornication, adultery, homosexuality (yes it does) and many other things and that is what she went and did. It also says you can only get a divorce for adultery even if it is allowed by man. So talking religiously, God gave everyone free will, so this woman used her right of free will, but she just had to justify her actions by trying to skew what God word requires. That makes her a hypocrite and an adulterator. She just does not want to see it because she is too selfish and wilful. If people want religion fine so don't knock them. Most Civil Law comes form the bible. Its a good job she was not an Israelite, she would have been stoned to death along with anyone she banged.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlittleOneWon@littleOneWon
I write as hobby. I try to avoid formula pieces as much as possible. No came home early, found a car in the driveway, etc. Having said that, it's probably impossible to make a completely new story. As the good book says, "There's nothing new under the sun." I'm sure that stori...

SIMILAR Stories