Fly Me to the Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you only get to see your boyfriend every so often."

"My boyfriend?"

"Paul?"

"Oh, he's not my boyfriend. We just get together when he comes here." Allie looked around nervously. "What about you and Cassie? Must be exciting being with a big celebrity."

Rodney shrugged. "It's convenient for both of us. Being with me keeps the wolves from her and I get to do things with her I wouldn't ordinarily get to do, like accompany her on trips like this."

"What is your occupation?"

"I'm in the banking business. I have a number of different financial responsibilities. Boring to most people, but I like it."

"Like financial planning?"

"I do a little of that."

"I might need some help in that area," Allie said. "They pay us a lot of money to work here on Mars, and we have virtually no expenses. So, my salary is just accumulating in a bank account on Earth."

"Sure, I'd be happy to help."

"Okay, thanks. I've got some things to do now, but maybe before you leave we can talk about it."

"Absolutely." As he watched her walk away, Rodney was actually excited about helping her.

* * *

Paul and Cassie had chatted a bit more before she raised the aisle armrest of the seat she was sitting in and scooted to the edge. Her dress was now most of the way up her thigh. She had very nice legs, and she knew he was looking at them. There was something in her demeanor that had him believing she was doing it on purpose. He doubted she had underwear on.

"How much time do we have to kill?" Cassie asked.

"Time to kill?" Paul repeated, finding the phrasing of her question humorous. "The flight will take the same amount of time it took to come here."

"So, plenty time."

"Yes."

"So, what'll we do?"

"What do you want to do?"

"Are you being coy?" She lifted her leg and extended it to rub her foot against his leg.

Her intention was now apparent, not that he'd really had any doubt. Celebrity or not, bragging rights or not, she was too beautiful to ignore--not to mention willing. He casually reached out and placed his hand on her ankle.

Cassie smiled her approval. "Don't stop there."

So, he continued to massage and caress her legs.

"Mmmm, you're pretty good at that."

Grinning, he slowly worked his way up her legs. Her skin was soft, her legs firm and shapely. This was turning out to be a better evening than if he had stayed with Allie.

Paul teasingly moved his hands higher up her legs stopping just short of her pussy. She pivoted her hips forward to meet his fingers, but he retreated his palm in time. She shot him a look of playful frustration. He continued to rub circles around her upper thighs. She spread her legs slightly, which confirmed she wore no underwear. Her shaved pussy was as beautiful as the rest of her. He had to smirk to himself wondering if she'd walked through the base from her quarters to the hangar like this or if she had removed her underwear once aboard while he was checking the instruments.

Cassie spread her legs a bit wider. "Don't be afraid."

With a shrug, Paul rubbed her inner thighs and vulva.

"Mmmm."

With his cock growing down his leg and emboldening him, Paul took a swipe with his thumb of her clit that was just peeking out of its hood to see what her response would be.

She merely smiled and laid back. "That's the spot," Cassie whispered.

Gently, Paul forced his thumb into her slit parting her labia. He slid his thumb up and down, again brushing her clit. The smile never left her face, so he slowly inserted his thumb as far as it would go, but just as quickly pulled it out.

"Mmmm-hmmm."

Now, Cassie spread her left leg as far as she could against the seat back. Likewise, she went as far as she could with her right leg without letting it hang off the seat.

Taking this as encouragement, Paul slid his forefinger into the wet and warm cave of her womanhood. He finger-fucked her making sure to have contact with her clit.

All Cassie could do was relax in a slouched position, somewhat having to hold herself down in the zero-gravity, and enjoy what he was doing, purring her approval.

Paul inserted a second finger, but after a few seconds, Cassie sat up, and reached out for his zipper. She pushed him back and he laid across both seats on the opposite side of the aisle from her. She deftly undid his pants and pushed them and his underwear down to his ankles. Allowing her body to float, she grabbed his cock and went to work on it with her mouth. She had to use her free hand to hold onto the seat. She was quite talented, even going as far as to deep throat him.

Unfortunately, she didn't spend as much time with his cock in her mouth as he might have liked. But when she leaned back and started unbuttoning her garment, he knew she was going for the bigger prize. He sat up to finish removing his pants and underwear. She was so anxious that when she finished, she helped him get his pants and shirt off, allowing them to drift away.

"You sure about this?" Paul asked.

"Never more," Cassie eagerly responded, pushing him back supine and climbing on top of him. She squatted exactly above his rigid, upward pointing cock, and knew precisely where to descend so that no assistance was needed as his dick slid right into her wet pussy. "Mmmm!" But of course, she had to hold onto something.

It felt magnificent for Paul, as well. He'd never had sex in zero-g but knew others who had. "Let go," he told her.

With a look of excitement, Cassie did as he suggested, and connected only by his cock in her pussy, they floated up. They held onto each other using their arms to move their bodies back and forth for a good fuck. She rotated her hips around, fucking him every which way she could in this position. "Oh, this is so good," she remarked.

It was a thrill as they drifted around the cabin. Fortunately, the ceiling was padded, which made them bouncing off it painless.

She straddled his legs as best she could. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she rode him as hard as zero-g would allow. To his surprise, and pleasure, she pressed her lips to his. The kiss was one of urgency. Paul surmised that Rodney left something to be desired in the sack.

Another few minutes passed before she eased back down to the seat and knelt on it, holding on and shaking her ass at him, obviously wanting it doggy style. Paul was only too eager to stick his dick back in, still in floating mode. He plowed her as hard as he could, and assumed she wanted it. She offered no complaints. Her pussy was a perfect fit for his rod in this position. As enjoyable as Allie was, she was no match for Cassie.

Her final position change was to lay on her back. Missionary was awkward on the seats and having to hold themselves down, but they managed.

Suddenly, Cassie shouted, "Yes, yes, just like that. Yes, yes, yes!" And she came with no more warning or fanfare, merely groaning through gritted teeth. A shiver signaled the conclusion of her climax. Knowing he had yet to come, she quickly positioned herself to wrap her arms around his waist and take him in her mouth again. She devoured his cock, using the point of her tongue to dig into the soft skin on the underside of his shaft below the cleft of the head.

"Ungh!" Paul couldn't help but emit. That felt amazing. He was already about to come, and that drove him over the edge. "Gonna come!" he warned.

"Mmmm-hmmm."

She seemed to clamp her lips tighter around his rod just as he blew his load. "Mmmm," she throated through sounds of swallowing.

Paul emptied a fair amount of his balls into her mouth, and when he was finished, she leaned back licking her lips, having swallowed it all.

Cassie grinned. "I needed that."

Assuming she meant the entire act, he agreed.

Suddenly, an alarm sounded hitting him like a slap in the face. "Oh, fuck!" He flew off the seat and into the cockpit. In all his time piloting these spaceliners, an alarm had never sounded. He quickly scanned his instruments.

A shocked Cassie followed him and took the co-pilot seat. "What the fuck?" she shouted.

"What indeed."

"Seriously. What's happening?" Cassie persisted.

"I don't... oh, shit!"

"What?"

"Brace for impact!"

A second later, the ship shook violently nearly knocking Cassie out of her seat, even though she was sort of buckled in. She managed to hang on while screaming, "What's happening?"

"We've been hit by small asteroid," Paul said, busy attempting to determine the damage to his vessel. He quickly determined that he had very little power, which suggested the impact was to the engines. In addition, he had minimal maneuvering capability.

"What does that mean?"

"It means..." Paul studied his instruments a bit more. "... we need to land as soon as possible."

"Are we close enough to do that?"

"We'll have to land on the far side of the moon."

Showing her concern, Cassie said, "I don't like your tone of voice in saying that. That's not good, is it?"

Paul managed to gain some control, but he'd be lucky to even make it to the far side. "There's nothing on the far side. All the installations are on the near side."

"Why?"

"The Earth is much larger than the Moon," he explained quickly. "The Moon's rotation is slowed down until it reaches a balance point. This balance point is where the Moon's full rotation around its axis is the same as the time for the Moon to fully orbit around the Earth. This means that the same portion of the Moon always faces towards the Earth, and Earth can never see the far side."

"I knew that," Cassie said in a duh moment. "Why are there no installations on the far side? It does get sunlight."

"Because they could have no contact with Earth. And there's nothing on the far side that's not on the near side."

"So, why is landing on the far side not good?" a now worried Cassie asked.

"They might not know we're there. There's no way to communicate between the far side and the near side."

"So, what does that mean for us?"

"They knew we were coming, so when we don't arrive, they should come looking for us."

"Should?"

"They might not know where to look."

"Please tell me I didn't distract you from piloting."

"You didn't."

"But if we hadn't... could you have avoided the asteroid?"

Shaking his head, Paul explained, "It was small and fast-moving. By the time sensors detected it and the alarm sounded, there was no time for evasive maneuvers." A moment later, he said, "Hold on. We're going to land."

He was able to find a relatively flat area to put down, but with only one sick engine, he was unable to execute a normal descent to the surface. He had to do a fly in landing as one might land an airplane on a runway. The difference was sliding into the powdery surface of the moon, which would absorb some of the impact, but not without jolting them within.

Cassie quickly sat up straight as she saw the moon's surface rapidly appearing in the front window. She quickly buckled her seat and shoulder straps.

She was not a moment too soon as the spaceship did a nosedive into the powdery surface. Paul had reduced speed as much as possible which allowed the moon dust to rapidly slow the ship. It came to a relatively non-violent stop.

A quick glance at his passenger told Paul Cassie was frightened out of her mind.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"I seem to still be in one piece. What do we do now?"

"We only have enough oxygen for a few days. Even less food. There's only one spacesuit, so only one of us can go out."

"Seriously? You could have sugar-coated your explanation."

"That was sugar-coated."

"Why would you want to go outside?"

"See how bad the damage is. I'm going to do that now. There are some flight suits in the locker. You might want to put one on. It could get cooler in here." He then showed her how to use the radio to communicate with him. "But don't unless it's absolutely necessary."

Whether Cassie was too scared or just didn't care, as Paul slipped into the spacesuit, she stripped off her dress, frock, whatever it was, fished out undergarments from her travel bag and dressed into a flight suit. He caught a nice look at her body completely naked. It was just as gorgeous from a distance as it had been up close. He tried to force his memory to block the incredible vision because he was getting another erection, and there really wasn't place for it in the spacesuit.

A minute later, he was in the airlock and exiting onto the moon's surface. It wasn't his first time out, but his other two times had been for fun at the moon base. Moving in the moon's gravity, he quickly made it to the engines. His spaceliner had sunk several inches in the lunar dust. The starboard engine seemed to be in surprisingly decent shape but had been hit by fragments that had probably broke off when the bigger piece hit the port engine.

Moving on to the port engine, Paul instantly saw that it was beyond repair. He returned to the starboard engine for a closer examination. A few severed wires, some damaged pipes, and tubes. Back to the port engine to see if what was not damaged could be used to repair the other. All he needed was one good engine just to make it to the near side.

The wires were a fairly easy fix. The pipes and tubes were doable. But not without problems. He returned inside.

Cassie was eagerly waiting for him when he stepped out of the airlock, her flight suit only zipped halfway between her breasts, thus revealing some nice cleavage. She'd found a bottle of white wine, some of which was gone. No glass was in evidence, so she was drinking from the bottle. "Sorry. I needed a little... so, what's the verdict? Are we going to die here?"

"Not if I can help it. I think I can fix one engine enough to at least get us back to the near side." Paul grimaced. "The problem is whether I can do it before the food and oxygen run out."

"So, it's not an easy fix," Cassie deduced.

"I don't know. But these suits were not designed for extended use nor for serious work. Not like utility space suits. I won't be able to work for prolonged periods. In addition, I have to make certain I don't bring in too much lunar dust."

"Lunar dust?"

"The powdery substance that covers the surface. It sticks to space suits, and if we inhale too much of it, we could experience respiratory problems."

"Is that the sugar-coated version?"

"There is no sugar-coated version."

"When are you going to start?"

"Had to come in to get some tools."

"That explains why you didn't remove your space suit."

"How big was the asteroid?"

"Very small. Probably just a fragment of a bigger one." Paul had been rooting through drawers and storage cabinets, mostly finding what he needed. He headed back to the airlock. Cassie quickly came to him before he put his helmet back on. She hugged him, then pressed her lips to his.

"Be careful."

"I will."

Once outside, Paul immediately went to work on the wires. It was tedious and difficult attempting to splice wires with heavy gloves. He felt like he was all thumbs. The tools helped, but not like bare fingers. He sweated through a couple of hours of work that would have only taken minutes in a normal atmosphere.

Before returning to the airlock hatch, he double-checked the generator. He was thankful that had not been damaged as it provided ventilation and power to the cabin. He had brought a brush to sweep off as much lunar dust as possible. When he thought he'd removed as much as he could, he got into the airlock.

It was almost as strenuous removing the space suit as it had been working outside. Once back in the cabin, an anxious Cassie was waiting for him.

"How did it go?" she wanted to know.

"I took care of the easy work first," Paul reported. She was still holding the bottle of wine, which was now a third gone. He held out his hand for it, and then took a big gulp. "We should get some rest. Our bodies think it's the middle of the night. After a few hours' sleep, I'll get back to repairs."

The seatbacks could be reversed so that two rows could face one another. In addition, seatbacks could lie completely horizontal against the row behind to make a bed of sorts.

"Well, that's handy," Cassie commented as she watched in amazement. "Do they all do that?"

"No just these three rows. You can have the bed; I'll take a seat."

"Nonsense. You need the rest more than I do."

"I'm used to sleeping in odd places."

"I insist."

Paul wasn't going to argue. With a shrug, he started to remove the under-layer suit that was worn under the space suit. He had only regular underwear beneath that. He stopped after peeling off the upper part of the one-piece layer. "I, uh--"

With a grin, Cassie said, "I'd love to see him again."

Shaking his head in stupefaction, Paul finished undressing down to his underwear.

Cassie watched with interest. "Don't stop there."

Paul reached for blankets in the overhead bins. He handed one to Cassie.

She sat in the seat directly across the aisle from the makeshift bed and watched as Paul stretched out. He turned away from her, and after a few minutes, she noticed that his breathing was steady, suggesting he had fallen asleep. Her own eyes became heavy, and she found herself nodding off for a few minutes at a time. Each time she awoke, the same vision greeted her, that of Paul apparently sleeping.

At some point, Cassie did finally fall into a deeper sleep that lasted longer.

* * *

Rodney awoke with a start. He looked around the small room wondering what had awakened him. There were occasional little noises to be heard but he had no idea where they were coming from except outside of this room. He checked his communications device to see if he had missed a message from Cassie advising him that she had arrived on the moon. He had not.

He felt some concern as he thought she should have arrived by now. He considered what he should do, but that only resulted in watching his device for a while expecting something from her any minute. After a half-hour, his level of concern had risen. Even though he did not believe he was in love with Cassie, he did feel close enough to her to worry.

Once again, Rodney thought about what he could do or who he could contact for status. Only Allie came to mind, and without further thought, he quickly dressed and headed for the restaurant. She was not there, but a worker told him where Allie's quarters were. He found with little difficulty.

There was a doorbell-like button that Rodney pressed. Allie answered a couple of minutes later wearing only a soft robe. The imprint of her nipples suggested she might be nude underneath.

Seeing the concern on his face, and with a frown, she asked, "Rodney, what is it?"

"Cassie was supposed to let me know when she arrived on the moon, but I haven't heard from her yet. Have you heard from Paul?"

"No. He usually only contacts me when he knows he's coming here, not after he leaves. But I can tell you that even though they should have been there by now, they're not that late that you should be concerned."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. There are several factors that can delay or slow them down. Do you know if they left on time?"

"No."

"Well, that's one factor. The speed they travel is another. Sometimes they make him fly slower to conserve fuel. The companies that run these operations watch money very closely and are always trying to cut corners to save money. I'd give them another hour or two before becoming too concerned."

"Oh, okay. Then who do I contact?"

"Why don't you hang out here and we'll wait together."

"Uh, well, okay. Thanks. That would be nice."

Allie gestured to the sofa. "Can I get you something? I actually have some brandy. I enjoy a snifter sometimes after a hard day."

"Okay."

She stepped over to a counter, opened a cabinet, pulled out a bottle and poured two fingers each in two small snifters. Returning to the sofa, she handed Rodney one of the drinks and took a seat very near to him.