Fly Me to the Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grabbing his scrotum above his balls, she licked his sack and then took both nuts into her mouth. Moving them around inside her mouth, it felt as though she was sucking on hard candies. Tiring of that, she moved back up to his rod, again inserting just the head between her lips. It was somewhat of a tickle for him when she allowed saliva to drip down his shaft.

Perhaps Paul's shiver was Cassie's cue to move up. She squirmed forward until she could plant her wet pussy on his lips, careful not to put pressure on his wound area. Paul was only too eager to enjoy her juicy snatch. He licked her delicious clit and darted his tongue into her hole. She pivoted her hips slightly against his mouth in a gentle fucking motion. She didn't allow this to continue for long, instead rotating around so as he ate her, she could again suck on his rock-hard cock.

This, too, didn't last long. "I need you inside me," Cassie moaned. Easing off him, she had a wild idea and positioned herself to lift his legs, pull his cock down between them, and then sit on his dick in the Amazon position.

Paul had never done this before, but he had heard of it. He instantly liked it, liked the way it felt, liked the sensation of it. He reached out to finger her clit as he watched it slide up and down his rod. He quickly imagined the kind of erotic sex they would have as Cassie was seemingly always horny and ready to try different things.

She leaned back, holding her body up by her arms, bouncing her hips up and down. In this position, only their genitals were touching. It was an interesting and unique feeling to have only that contact. Still, Paul couldn't help but again reach out and rub her clit as it stared at him.

Cassie pulled herself back up, sitting directly on his cock, and ground her pussy into it. She closed her legs as much as she could to get the tightest fit possible. Within seconds, she was moaning heavily, grinding her teeth, and grasping his legs more firmly. Then she came immediately, and he could feel her vaginal muscles pulsing and gripping his dick snugly. Grabbing his legs and holding them against her, she continued to grind against him as though eking out every last ounce of orgasm she could.

With a huge smile of contentment, Cassie fell back onto her back, Paul's cock sliding out and flapping back against his abdomen, coated in a mixture of their cum. With a satisfying purr, she crawled up next to him, spooning him. She then lifted her upper leg and fiddled for his dick, and with his assistance, they both guided it back into her warm pussy. Even though she had just come, she was delighted to have him back inside her.

Raising herself up onto her elbow, Paul slid his arm under her armpit to cup her lower breast. He extended his finger to rub the tip of her nipple. But his cock felt so good in her pussy that she laid down completely. He reached up to paw her other breast with his other hand. He loved the way her tits sat up on her chest when she was lying down.

Leaning his head down, their lips met in a soft, sensual kiss as he continued to thrust. The combination had her moaning again as a second climax was building. Seconds later, she was writhing from side to side in orgasmic delight.

The fact that he'd made her come twice in quick succession was arousing enough to have his balls churning. A minute later, he moaned, "I'm gonna come."

"Don't you dare pull out."

So, he didn't, filling her with a hefty load of creamy, white sperm.

"Mmmm, that feels so good," Cassie murmured.

"Damn right. So, how do you like doing it in outer space?"

"I like doing it in any space!"

THE END