Fly Me to the Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rodney did a double-take, not so much because of her close proximity, but more due to the amount of leg she was showing. Nice leg at that. Cassie was never so revealing. He quickly took a sip.

Allie rotated her head and stretched her neck.

"Are you okay?" Rodney asked, having noticed.

"Just some stiffness. There were several cases of liquor on Paul's flight that I had to put away once they were delivered to the kitchen."

"I give pretty good neck rubs," Rodney said. "Cassie frequently has a stiff neck."

"That would be wonderful." Allie turned her back to him.

Rodney reached up and gently kneaded her shoulders indeed finding the muscles tight. He worked them tenderly, not wanting to hurt her by really digging in. Looking over her shoulder, he could see inside her robe as it was loosely tied. Her breasts were not large, but they were nicely rounded.

After a couple of minutes, knowing he was looking, Allie said, "Mmmm, that feels good. You have magic fingers."

Rodney chuckled.

After another minute, Allie took his hand and moved it around to her breast.

Nervously, he asked, "What are you doing?"

Allie whispered, "Would you like to fuck me?"

"What?"

"You heard me."

"Uh, well, I, uh--"

"If you don't want to just say so."

"Uh, no, I do. Just seems an odd situation in which to do it."

"Something to do while waiting," Allie said with a shrug and a grin. "Particularly since it doesn't sound like you're too committed to Cassie. And Paul and I are casual. And he had to cut our evening short, as I'm sure yours and Cassie's was." She reached behind her and felt an erection in his pants. "And I think you're interested..."

With that, Rodney kissed around the back of her neck.

It tickled and she giggled.

She turned toward him to engage in a kiss, and with his hand still on her tit, he caressed it. They were actually a nice size for his hand.

Allie reached down to casually undo Rodney's pants, which she accomplished effortlessly. Likewise, he spread her robe open more. Taking control, she assisted him to completely undress, and then she undid the belt on her robe to completely expose her boobs without removing the garment. When he sat back down his respectable cock standing straight up, she knelt on the sofa and bent over to take his dick into her mouth.

"Oh, wow!" Rodney exclaimed. "What a treat!"

"Cassie doesn't suck you?"

"Not too often."

That seemed to spur Allie on to give him the full treatment, licking his shaft, swirling her tongue around the head, and best of all, deep throating him.

That elicited a whimper. She was really good at this. He placed his hand on her back and rubbed the dimple above her ass crack. If she kept this up, he'd come too quick. So, as wonderful as it was, he got up and knelt on the sofa facing her. She was a good kisser and he wanted more of that.

Cassie liked to receive oral more than she preferred to give, so Rodney thought he was rather good at cunnilingus. He really enjoyed doing it for some reason. He moved her into position. She had panties on, so he pulled the elastic leg aside and took a swipe with his tongue.

"Oh, yes!" Allie cried.

Rodney dug his tongue in to separate her labia and ran his tongue up and down making sure to swipe her clit on every up stroke.

She offered a string of "Oh, yeahs," and "Damn, you're good at this."

He zig-zagged his tongue across her labia moving up and down.

"Oh, oh, OH! Oh, I can't stand it anymore. Fuck me. Please fuck me!"

Why would he want to refuse such a plea? Moving into position, he slid his cock into her already very wet pussy.

"That's it!" Allie said in encouragement.

He fucked her with moderate strokes and was surprised at how tight she was. Her pussy embraced him firmly. She felt way better than Cassie. He hated to keep making comparisons, but Allie was a sound maker, constantly expressing her enjoyment, whereas Cassie would moan or purr occasionally.

"I want to turn over," Allie said. When he pulled out, she got on hands and knees wanting it doggy style.

Sliding back in, Rodney pounded a bit harder. He and Cassie never did this position. He loved the deeper penetration it afforded.

"Mmmm. I love your balls slapping against my clit. Harder!" So, he really plowed her until she nearly screamed, "I'm gonna come!" Then in a couple of minutes, she started writhing her hips from side to side, and likewise moving her head. "Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck, that's good!"

Rodney continued to pump as her orgasm seemed to go on and on. He'd never been with such a sexual woman, nor one who seemed to enjoy sex so much.

Finally, she just fell forward which forced him out of her. Breathing heavily, she managed to mutter, "That was sooo good!"

Rodney sat while Allie recovered, thinking that was that. It wouldn't have been the first time. But to his surprise, she just as quickly popped up, straddled his lap, and fed his gooey cock back into her slippery pussy. Leaning against his shoulder, she bounced up and down, and he thrust up to meet her. The slurping sounds of their sex could be heard.

It was quite amazing to be with such an eager woman.

After a few minutes, she rotated around facing away from him. It was interesting to him to feel how different a pussy felt forwards and backwards. Of course, both were incredibly good.

Finally, she fell to the side taking him with her. Lying on their sides fucking from behind was a good position too. He'd done more positions with her in however long they'd been together than in all the time with Cassie.

Allie started moving faster, so Rodney kept pace. Reaching her arm up, she grabbed his head and pulled it against her, cheek to cheek, but slowed their motion almost to a stop as he felt her entire body tense, followed by her whimpering. She was coming again. She gave little single jerks every few seconds as though eking out every last ounce of pleasure. She finished with, "Ahhhh."

Once again, Rodney believed it to be over. But after only a few seconds recuperation, Allie popped up again, knelt on the carpeted floor between his legs and inhaled his grimy cock. She took him all the way into her throat, stuck her tongue out and took a lick of his balls before pulling almost all the way out and swirling her tongue around the head of his dick. She kept repeating this, but only three times were necessary.

"I'm gonna come."

She went down one last time and kept him there as she felt spurt after spurt of cum in her throat.

Rodney thought he was going to pass out ejaculating down her throat. It was the most incredible feeling ever. He figured he should pull out before she choked, but she held him in and never did. Finally, she allowed him to pull back.

"Wow!" was all he could say.

"So, you enjoyed that?" Allie asked with a grin as if there was no doubt.

"Best ever."

"Really? Don't think I've ever been anyone's best ever."

"Really? That's hard to believe. You seem very... accomplished."

"Well, I figure out what I like to do and what's the best way to do it. You want to check your communication device?"

"Oh, yeah. You almost made me forget Cassie." A quick look told him: "Still nothing."

"Hmmm." With no regard for her nudity, Allie stood and walked over to a wall panel. She keyed in something.

A moment later, a voice said, "Flight Control."

"Chet, it's Allie. Has Paul Ward made it to the moon yet?"

"I haven't heard. But he should have. Let me check. I'll get back to you."

"Oh, shit," Rodney said.

* * *

When Cassie awoke this time, she had no real idea how long she'd slept and could only estimate about three hours. She was still drowsy but sleeping sitting up was not comfortable. She also noticed that Paul had turned over and was now facing her. But what really drew her attention was his cock poking out of the slit in his underwear. And he was hard! That meant it must be morning and that was his morning wood.

Cassie smirked to herself. He had a beautiful dick. Not huge, but big enough to be useful. She'd certainly enjoyed their fuck however long ago it had been. It pulsed, and she found the movement arousing. Of course, she lived horny. She'd told Paul that Rodney was safe; he was also no prize in bed. He mostly satisfied her, but he was not always as ready for sex as she was. Her other problem was that a woman in her position couldn't just sleep with any man. Too many were just looking for a conquest because she was a celebrity.

Paul was different. Her celebrity status didn't seem to faze him, and he seemed to be a genuinely nice man. On top of that, he was good in bed.

His dick pulsed again, and she licked her lips. It was quite inviting. So inviting that she eased out of her seat, slid her panties off and climbed onto the makeshift bed on his other side where there was just enough room for her.

Paul lifted his head, twisting it slightly toward her. Beyond that, he didn't move.

Cassie placed her hand on his hip and slowly moved it up his side, then back down. The next time, she dipped a little lower toward his crotch, and when her hand was above his hip, she eased it down his abdomen. Moving her hand down again, this time she let it rub gently against his cock and continued up to his abdomen. Finally, she covered his dick with her palm and rubbed up and down tenderly.

"What are you doing?" he asked. "I mean, I know what you're doing--"

"It beckoned me."

"Uh-huh."

"It was sticking out, looking at me with that one devious eye." She turned away from him. "I like sex. What can I tell you? And I can't just have it with anybody. Sorry if I awoke you."

"What about Rodney?"

"Well, he's obviously not here, and nowhere near as good as you. Doing it in zero-g was an amazing experience. But it was also limiting. I could go on, but the simple truth is I just want to fuck you again."

"I'd like that, too."

Paul looked down and noticed that she was naked below the waist. So, this was premeditated. Didn't matter. He reached out and rubbed her hip, sliding his hand down over her pubic bone, but not going lower. As he was doing this, he squirmed closer to her and kissed her neck a few times.

"Mmmm," she responded.

He moved his hand up to cup her soft breast.

"Mmmm," she repeated, pulling up her top to expose her boobs.

Naturally, Paul favored caressing her bare tits.

Cassie reached behind her and pulled his head to hers. She twisted her head so their lips could come together.

While they kissed, Paul dipped his hand down between her legs to fondle her pussy, and she emitted throaty moans of enjoyment.

"Please stick it in," she whispered desirously, bending her upper leg to expose her crotch.

Paul quickly shed his underwear. Grabbing his solid cock, he rubbed the head up and down her vaginal area to her continued moans. With her labia parted he dragged his entire length along her clit and slit. He could tell by her breathing that she was desperate, so he didn't tease her for long before shoving his dick all the way in. He held her upper body, kissing her cheek and chin, while thrusting with purpose.

It was obvious to him that her confession of liking sex was quite accurate. And there was nothing better than fucking a woman who liked it. Allie liked it, but he didn't think she liked it like Cassie liked it. There was a look of pure enjoyment and concentration in what she was doing that he'd rarely seen in other women--not that he'd had that many. Even the grip on his head was firm.

Her breathing intensified and he could feel her body gradually tensing up. So, he assumed that she was about to come. He made sure to maintain his pace. She tilted her head up and her mouth was wide open with only a high-pitched whine being emitted. Finally, she took a deep breath and then relaxed, becoming completely still.

Paul pumped a few more times until she put a hand on his hip to stop him. A moment later, she sat up and removed her shirt. His cock was standing straight and tall, covered with her secretions. She bent over and took him in her mouth, sucking him slowly, cleaning him off. She gave as well as she received. Deep throating was part of her repertoire, and she did it repeatedly, alternating with shorter jabs.

Having had his cock in her delectable pussy had brought him on his way, so that it didn't take much oral action for him to spurt globs of creamy liquid into her mouth and down her throat. Some of it she allowed to cascade over the head of his cock and down his shaft. Watching it, she grinned as though she was watching a magic fountain. Then to his surprise, she licked it off like it was a popsicle.

"How'd you get to be so good?" Cassie asked between slurps.

"Didn't know I was," Paul honestly replied.

"Allie doesn't tell you that?"

"I don't recall her ever saying so. Don't really remember any woman telling me that. Not that I've been with so many."

"I know what you mean."

"So, is it possible that, given our limited experience, we're not really that good, just the best each other has ever had?"

"Wow. That was philosophical," Cassie said. "I suppose. But I prefer to think that we really are that good."

"I can work with that." Paul got up.

"Where are you going?"

"Gonna clean up in the lavatory, and then go out to work some more. Spaceliner's not going to fix itself."

"No. I guess not."

"When you get up, rummage through the galley. See what you can find to eat. All this sex is going to make us hungry eventually."

"Is that a bad thing?"

"That we get hungry?"

"That we have all this sex."

"That's never a bad thing."

* * *

The panel sounded indicating an incoming call. Allie jogged to its location to answer.

"Allie, Chet here in Flight Control. Moon Base says Paul is overdue. But long-range scans are not picking his ship up."

"What about radio contact?" Allie asked.

"No response."

"So, now what?"

"The only logical explanation is that he had a problem a might have had to land on the far side," Chet explained. "So, Moon Base is going to send out a drone."

"Okay. Please let me know if you hear any more."

"Will do."

Rodney had been standing beside Allie with a worried look on his face.

"Nothing much we can do except wait," Allie said. "Unless you're up for doing what we already did." Glancing down at his cock, she noted, "Well, you're halfway there."

Rodney didn't stop her from reaching out and stoking him. "Are there any more flights to the moon?"

"Might be one tomorrow." She led him back to her bed. "Right now, we just need to take our minds off of it." She pushed him onto the bed. Again, he did not resist.

She was right, Rodney thought. Sitting around worrying wouldn't help.

* * *

Paul moved slowly into the airlock, and then out onto the surface. He knew the reason for his sluggishness: he was accustomed to relaxing after sex, even going to sleep; not performing physical work. However, he knew their survival depended on him, particularly if he wanted another go at her.

As he moved around to the rear of the spacecraft, Paul thought about his time with Cassie. Looking at the work he still had to do, he saw that the pipes and tubes might not be as bad as he initially thought. Beginning his task, he had to wonder if Cassie was really into him, or if she was just horny and he was convenient. Would he ever hear from her again once this was over? Once she returned to her regular duties.

After a couple of hours, he completed all that he thought he needed to do. It should be enough to at least get them to the near side where he could make contact with the moon base. They would then be able to send out a rescue vehicle. But with any luck, they would make it all the way to the base without a problem.

Paul was sweating when he finally removed his suit once he exited the airlock. He hadn't thought what he'd been doing had been that strenuous.

Cassie stated the obvious. "You're sweating."

"Yeah. Not used to doing work after, you know..."

"Sex?"

"Yeah." He used a galley towel to dry off as best he could, then quickly donned his flight suit. Moving to the cockpit, he said, "Well, let's see if I was successful." Going through the start-up process, the sound of the engine firing up was music to his ears--at least for a few seconds. "Fuck!"

"Okay. Let's," Cassie said, having followed him into the cockpit.

"No, I meant--"

"I know. What's wrong?"

"Engine's overheating," Paul explained, shutting it down.

"Something you did--or didn't do?"

"No. It's... aw shit! I've got to go back out there. This type of overheating is usually due to an obstruction. Guess I didn't notice it."

Noticing that Paul was tired, Cassie helped him back into his spacesuit. She watched him reenter the airlock, and then go back outside. Unfortunately, there was no way to see the rear of the spaceship to follow what he was doing, but it wasn't long before she heard the banging and bending of metal.

Even though they could communicate, Paul never spoke while he was on the surface working. However, she could hear him breathing, and his breath often became heavy when he was performing a strenuous task. Such was the situation now. His respiration seemed labored; more so than she recalled hearing during his previous outings.

Cassie was about to ask him if he was okay, but just as she was about to speak, she heard the sound of metal clanging, followed by him screaming, seemingly in pain.

"Paul, are you okay?" she had to ask.

His only response was to groan in agony.

"Paul, what happened?" she asked urgently.

"Metal... rod... broke... pierced... suit."

"Are you injured?"

"Yes."

"Can you make it back inside?"

"Trying."

Cassie moved to the nearest starboard window, but she could not see him. He was not visible on the port side either. She searched cabinets and lockers for another space suit, even though he'd said there was only one. Of course, she found none. Becoming frantic, she considered what else she could do. Nothing came to mind. She returned to both windows, having nothing else to do, but still could not see anything.

Back on the radio, "Paul, try to get back to the airlock."

"Ungh!" was his only response.

This, of course, was way out of her expertise. Cassie hated being helpless. She always knew what to do--except now. And that made her extremely nervous. Once again, she searched the ship; for what, she did not know. But she didn't know what else to do. Nearly in a frenzy now she... thought she heard something. What?

It was the airlock!

Cassie rushed over to the tiny window on the airlock hatch. Paul had made it in. But he crumbled to the floor.

"Paul, close the airlock."

No response.

"Shit, shit, shit," Cassie exclaimed under her breath. Then it occurred to her. The panel next to the airlock door. She found the control for the outer door and quickly activated it. The outer door closed, followed by the sound of the pressure equalizing. A green light on the panel lit, and she hoped that meant it was safe to open the inner hatch.

Paul fell over the threshold. Cassie immediately saw the rod that had penetrated his suit, and she now could see, had pierced his upper chest beneath his shoulder. Of course, there was a lot of blood.

Cassie removed his helmet. He was barely conscious. Patting his cheeks, she said, "Paul!"

He barely opened his eyes. "Pull rod out," he managed to stammer.

Cassie had first aid training. She recalled seeing a first aid kit and quickly retrieved it. She also grabbed the few galley towels there were, and some paper towels. Returning to him, she said, "This is going to hurt."

"Just do it," he groaned.

So, she did to his roar of pain. She quickly undid his suit and stuffed towels over the wound, pressing firmly to stop the bleeding. After several minutes, she had it under control. There was a container of antiseptic, so she doused some paper towels and cleaned the area. Finally, with gauze and tape, she bandaged the wound.