Flying High

Story Info
A young air hostess gives proper service in the sky.
1.4k words
4.29
19.3k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been flying for one of the major Middle Eastern carriers as an air hostess for about 3 years now and it's not a choice I regret. Being based out of the Gulf makes for a fun life for someone in their twenties and we get to see some great parts of the world. And, being young and free, we are also able to have a lot of fun and push the boundaries a bit. I think us all being quite outgoing makes for an environment where most things, if not anything, goes.

One game that we like to play on the flights is to pick one of the up the front passengers in Business or First and flirt a bit. We rarely act on it given the set up and space restrictions on the flights but just occasionally our better judgment is suppressed and we go for it. One such example happened to me last week on a flight from Paris.

As you will see, I had not had sex for over a month and had made my mind up that today was going to be a day I would consider pursuing someone. Sure enough, I spotted the gentleman concerned as I greeted the passengers to the plane. He was handsome, very polite and confident and we joked over the pre-ascent drinks about how tough a life we have and he knew how to compliment a girl, commenting on my make up and hair. As the flight progressed, one of my fellow hostesses spotted my interest and started teasing me that I should act on my instincts for once. She said she would cover my back if anything happened.

As the flight calmed down after the meals, the lights went down and the shutters closed and a few of us loitered in the galley. A short while later, my passenger got up to visit the restrooms and I indicated that one half way down was free. He made his way and, knowing how long these things take from experience, I followed him down about 3 minutes later and pretended to fiddle with pillows and blankets. As the lock clicked, I wait for the handle to turn and then as his surprised face appeared in the open door I said that there has been an incident with the smoke alarm and I needed to access it.

He was surprised but I brushed past him and the Business Class restrooms are surprisingly spacious on an A380 and I was quickly able to lock the door behind him. His face was startled but, without giving a chance I kissed him passionately on his lips and then forced my tongue into his mouth. He attempted to resist, more out of surprise than genuine opposition but I was quick to slip my hand into his shirt and undo a couple of buttons so I could begin to rub his chest and nipples.

As with all men, he responded, and he began to grip my face and hair with his hands. We both giggled as my hat fell down and I made my intentions very clear when I told him that it was against airline rules to fuck someone with it on. Our passionate kissing continued energetically and the next thing I could feel was his hands starting to unbutton my blouse and he rubbed and groped my breasts, finally releasing them from my bra.

The activity was fast and furious as we both knew where we were. Becoming more aroused I reached down into his crotch and, to my relief, felt not just hardness of his cock but also that it was not huge. Instinctively I sat down on the now covered toilet seat and unzipped his fly. Reaching inside his underwear, his dick sprang out and, with seconds, I was eagerly sucking on his shaft and flicking the end of my tongue on his dick. He moaned with pleasure and then put his hand on my chin, turning my head upwards. Our eyes made contact and I could see the pleasure I was giving him as I bobbed up and down, his dick moving in and out of my blood red lipsticked mouth and he could see the wanton look I had on my perfectly made up face.

I could sense some pre-come and knew I needed to move quickly. Reaching into my skirt pocket I pulled out a condom that all girls carry in readiness and I pushed him back against the door and rolled it on. I stood up and hitched my skirt up above my waist. With a smile he immediately saw I was wearing hold up stockings and this seemed to just turn him on further. However, I was not finished on that count. I turned around and pulled my thong aside to reveal a small, but very effective butt plug I had put in my ass just after we took off.

I have always loved anal sex. Yes it can hurt at first but there is something just so beautifully naughty about it that it just seems to turn me on and here, in an aeroplane restroom, with a man's name I only knew from his boarding pass, it seemed just perfect. His eyes bulged as he saw what I had intended. I asked him to remove the butt plug, which he did in great haste, and then he rubbed some cream from one of the dispensers both over his latex encased cock and then on to my butthole.

As he did so I was furiously rubbing my clit. I did not need much turning on but this just ratcheted it up a level. Within seconds, he had the helmet of his cock pushing against my asshole and, with great expertise, he inserted his cock into my already loose rectum. As usual there was a whince of pain as he first penetrated me but it soon subsided as his hard and well lubed dick began to shaft me. I complimented him on his efficiency and he reached forward, began to rub my nipples and whispered in my ear that he had perfected his technique over many year as his wife regularly liked to be fucked in her ass.

His style continued as he took long, slow shafts into me. He would pull as far out as possible before pushing back in as deep as he could. The sensation was incredible and, all the time, he moved his hands between my tits and pussy before then resuming his pounding by placing both of them on my hips. He could sense the orgasm he was about to give me and also indicated he would come soon. By now, I had both hands on the wall in front of me and felt totally complete. As he worked my ass and clit, I could feel my climax coming. Just when I felt it could get not better, he forced two or three fingers deep in my cunt and the combination of this against the hardness of his shaft deep in my ass sent the final shivers through my body as I came hard, barely able to suppress my voice as I did so.

Within seconds, I felt him tense up and a steam of liquid spurt deep into my ass. It felt wrong but so right and, as he withdrew, we both paused for breath, frozen like statues in the tiny room. The whole experience had probably been 6-7 minutes at most but I had never felt so fulfilled. I adjusted my underwear, pulled down my skirt and rebuttoned my blouse before replacing my hat, collecting the evidence of our encounter and then slowly opened the door to exit. Fortunately no-one was waiting and I left him to clean up and recover as the lock clicked back into place.

As I returned to the galley, I had a knowing look from my friends. I smiled as they would have no idea I had just let him screw me up the ass. The giggling continued and, to my horror, I looked down and there was a drop of his wet come on the back of one of my stockings below the knee. Fortunately, a well prepared hostess has a plan and, very soon, I had changed them and my panties and was back on duty.

The rest of the flight was mundane but I made a note of handing my new friend his jacket back personally at the end of the flight. We smiled at each other and I waved him off at the end. I hoped he would react OK when he found a pair of stained hold up stockings in one pocket of his jacket and a lace thong in the other!