All Comments on 'Flying High'

by Miss_Amber

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 15 years ago
what a pleasure

... to find such a well-written and erotically charged story. Everything is perfectly described: the setting, the aircraft interior (I'm not a plane geek but appreciated your attention to detail), and ohhhh... the delicious fuck.

We don't learn very much about the two of them, but it would be good to do so as the story unfolds. Well, I hope the story will unfold!

Scotsman69

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Very hot and sexey.

Yes this was great,not right in at the deep end. The fact that he got her to wait a while until he had full sex with her. I like it!

jules1968jules1968almost 15 years ago
hot and sexy, but could be longer..;o)

Loved the story, well written and believable, but it all came to a head too quickly in the end..

Miss_AmberMiss_Amberalmost 15 years agoAuthor
Maaaaaaaybe

Thanks for the feed back on my first submission, really appreciated. :D

If you would like me to continue the 'relationship' tween these two with an RAF feel then I am sure I can work it in soon. ish ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Mmmmm

I liked it very much. You took time and care to set the scene. The detail of the plane and setting was really enticing. I settled in for a comfortable read – and it was all over in no time! A quickie! Yes, it would be good to see this taken a little further. And…the dialogue could be more natural - especially his. I loved the detail of her thought processes, though. This is good quality writing, and makes reading in this genre a great pleasure. Thank you so much.

Nakod ApaNakod Apaalmost 15 years ago
Roger that

Well done. Wish Coningsby had had the Lanc when I was flying fan jobs from there. More of the same would be nice.

Nakod Apa

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous